Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for One Bad Mother

Real Name One Bad Mother   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname One Bad Mother
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 14, 2000, 03:41
Total Comments 7 (Suspect)
User ID 6675

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Halo Update
2. Re: Halo PC? Sep 8, 2001, 12:27 One Bad Mother

So if it really isn't coming out for the PC why wouldn't Microsoft announce that, making Halo an exclusive Xbox title, therefore boosting launch sales of the console? AND HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU TYPE IN CAPS AND SPEL LIK AN 8 YEAR OLD?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Max Payne Pre-orders Detained at the Border
40. Re: Who's in fault? Jul 25, 2001, 19:35 One Bad Mother

>>>Would someone explain to me the actions that 3DR did or did not take that makes them to blame?

There are certain restrictions on shipping software and videos internationally, it must be shipped with the appropiate documentation declaring it as such. The documentation on shipments containing media can be fairly extensive and is required in order to combat piracy. My guess is that the proper paperwork was not present or was not filled out right. if this is the case the boys at 3DR had the best intentions in mind, but maybe programmers should not double as part time shippers, as the saying goes "Don't quit your day job". Another scenario is the paperwork fell off the box and Fedex is at fault, but by the way 3DR are unwilling to explain the situation it sounds like they are at fault and are using the courier service as a scapegoat.

oBm

News Comments > Max Payne Pre-orders Detained at the Border
27. Re: Nice reply Jul 25, 2001, 14:37 One Bad Mother

I work in shipping and it is very rarely the fault of anyone BUT the shipper when there is a delay with customs, as long as the appropiate paperwork is in order there shouldn't be a problem(usually)! If this isn't your fault why not elaborate on the problem instead of just pointing fingers at Fedex(one of the most,if not THE most reliable courier services in the world,so long as you do the paperwork)??

As for #23 have you ever been to Canada? I wonder why the school system would make me do a book report on Huckfinn if it was illegal. What do you know about our government? In fact I'd be suprised if you could name our Primeminister(that's like a President,pal), why don't you get informed before you start slagging a nation.

oBm

News Comments > Max Payne Gold
20. Not all hype Jul 16, 2001, 00:49 One Bad Mother

I think 3drealms knows if this ships buggy as hell, ala Tribes 2 and Black and white, it will most likely affect the publics(at least hardcore gaming publics) view on Duke Nukem Forever. I don't think they are willing to sacrifice the mega blockbuster sales of the big one to make a few dollars on Payne.

oBm

17. Re: PS2? Jul 15, 2001, 22:58 One Bad Mother

Q: What about consoles?
A: Max Payne for the Playstation II was recently announced. As for other consoles, it's being investigated, but nothing has been decided.

Directly lifted from the Max Payne FAQ, it's in the works but no mention on a release.

oBm

1. Finally Jul 15, 2001, 14:53 One Bad Mother

WOOOOOHOOOOO

News Comments > Blue Shift Interview
2. Re: The links (not sausage, and not golf) Jul 15, 2001, 14:17 One Bad Mother

Ther is a link to an english version on the top right corner of the german interview.

oBm

7 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo