Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Azraelot

Real Name Azraelot   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Azraelot
Email matthewr@gamespot.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 28, 1999, 18:38
Total Comments 596 (Apprentice)
User ID 619

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. owned.com Jan 2, 2006, 10:11 Azraelot

There are some decidedly stileprojectish images at owned.com...definitely a NSFW site. If, you know, you're at work.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Christmas Day Q&A
6. Whatevs. Dec 25, 2005, 17:37 Azraelot

Speaking as someone who didn't care much for NWN, I'm actually looking forward to this, if only because I hear you can actually individually control most of your party this time around. Having AI teammates is pretty damn retarded in an RPG, if you ask me, whether it's NWN or Final Fantasy XII - that's a trend that needs to be nipped in the bud.

News Comments > Evening Q&As
8. Re: No subject Aug 2, 2005, 23:01 Azraelot

You played a few rounds of Soldner and lived to tell the tale? Good man.

News Comments > Dragonshard MP Demo Soon
1. Dammit. Jul 11, 2005, 22:28 Azraelot

What's the deal with so many RTS demos being multiplayer only? I guess they're easier to put together rather than having to worry about scripting and AI, but I never play RTS's for the multiplayer.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Server Released, Patches Today
19. Re: Bah Jul 6, 2005, 13:04 Azraelot

Spec Ops currently *don't* get points for blowing up enemy equipment, which is the point of the post. They should get points for it, but they don't. Seems worth including in a patch.

News Comments > BF2 Linux Server Issue?
27. Hopefully... Jun 23, 2005, 15:26 Azraelot

They'll patch the retail with whatever they did to the demo pretty soon. The demo's version number is 2446.12, I think, while the retail is at 2442.0. I have a weird crash issue with retail, myself, where everytime I hit Q and try to Spot something I'll go straight to the desktop. Doesn't happen in the demo.

News Comments > Guild Wars Patch, Bans
1. Well. Jun 9, 2005, 12:08 Azraelot

Well that sounds ominous. Oh well, I haven't even played since before E3. After that I just kind of stopped playing WOW and GW and haven't really missed them...

News Comments > Gold - Dungeon Lords
11. el demo. Apr 30, 2005, 03:29 Azraelot

I believe that the demo actually was taken from old code, a few months removed from when it actually went out. That said, there's no excuse for the state it was in. My particular favorite bug was spawning into the demo, then having every monster and enemy for a mile around spontaneously knowing where I was and coming to attack me, and dying more or less instantly. Combat seemed pretty crappy anyway.

News Comments > Evening Q&As
8. Re: Sith Lords Jan 25, 2005, 00:33 Azraelot

It is quite long - you can actually get up to level 30 in this game. It's still pretty easy, though.

News Comments > AIAS Awards Finalists
15. Heh. Jan 22, 2005, 03:05 Azraelot

Funny how Everquest 2 doesn't get nominated in the MMO category, even though expansion packs for FFXI and SWG did.

News Comments > Chat-O-Rama
14. Surprise Announcement? Dec 13, 2004, 02:41 Azraelot

So what was the awesome surprise?

News Comments > Evening Q&A
1. Wow. Dec 6, 2004, 23:55 Azraelot

"You can blow up a wall with an alien behind it in UFO: Aftershock!"

Good job on including a feature that was in X-Com ELEVEN YEARS AGO.

News Comments > SÖLDNER Beta Patch
6. Re: Hmm.... Nov 14, 2004, 21:47 Azraelot

Yeah, unless they've improved it a thousandfold since launch, you should pretty much disregard the existence of singleplayer in Soldner. Just pretend it doesn't exist. Some of the worst AI I've ever seen; we're talking tanks that actually couldn't fire their turrets and would have to run you down in order to kill you. Stuff like that. Bad times.

News Comments > SÖLDNER Beta Patch
1. Man. Nov 14, 2004, 13:09 Azraelot

If ever a game was in need of multiple and drastic patches, it was Soldner at launch. Has anyone played it recently? Are there more than like 200 people online at a time? Did it ever become any fun to play?

News Comments > Takeda 2
1. TetsuoooooOOOOOOOO!!!!! Nov 11, 2004, 15:35 Azraelot

KaneddddaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I dunno what made me think of that.

News Comments > Site Seeing - The Chronicles of Riddick
2. Re: Wow can't wait!!! Nov 11, 2004, 14:20 Azraelot

I've seen it in action at work (preview build), and it definitely has the graphical punch required to draw people in. Near Doom3-level quality from the small amount that I've seen.

News Comments > etc.
10. Re: 320 pages for Half Life 2 game guide Nov 11, 2004, 12:21 Azraelot

I believe the Morrowind guide for the three-in-one version of the game for Xbox was around 420 pages.

News Comments > Morning Q&As
2. Re: No subject Nov 2, 2004, 11:44 Azraelot

Yeah, it looks pretty good. I won't have time to play it any time soon, but I'm hoping it'll turn out well.

News Comments > Civ IV Confirmation
6. Re: Globe? Oct 22, 2004, 13:40 Azraelot

X-Com had a really nice zoomable globe, well before there was any kind of 3D on PCs. I don't know much about tiles, as I've never played Civilization (unless you count Master of Magic), but I don't see why it'd be impossible to implement them on a globe...

News Comments > Gold - Space Interceptor: Project Freedom
1. Wow. Oct 21, 2004, 15:46 Azraelot

This actually looks pretty decent, judging from the screenshots. Anyone played it? Is there a demo?

596 Comments. 30 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo