Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Danger Dog

Real Name Danger Dog   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname DangerDog
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 12, 2000, 17:57
Total Comments 4131 (Master)
User ID 6174

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Dead Rising 3 PC Framerate Issues Possible
13. Re: Dead Rising 3 PC Framerate Issues Possible Jun 12, 2014, 13:06 DangerDog

So these "next gen" consoles are already dragging down the PC's capabilities, sounds like a lazy port.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Oculus VR Era Projections
8. Re: Oculus VR Era Projections Jun 11, 2014, 21:36 DangerDog

Now that it's being made by deep pocket Facebook people are going to be just itching to get one and file a lawsuit against them.

News Comments > Op Ed
18. Re: Op Ed Jun 11, 2014, 16:34 DangerDog

I'm not interested in playing a game with a screen full of floppy disks.

Leisure suit Larry games are about the only ones that I can think of that did sex in a video game right, with humor.

That whole "Hot coffee" thing in Grand Theft Auto was blown way out of proportion.

News Comments > It Came from E3 2014, Part 3
17. Re: It Came from E3 2014, Part 3 Jun 11, 2014, 01:53 DangerDog

she should be more happy about Sims 4, I understand the kitchens you can build are amazing!  

News Comments > Alien Isolation Trailer
8. Re: Alien Isolation Trailer Jun 10, 2014, 22:42 DangerDog

I'm digging the VCR era tech used, it's all about striking that nostalgia nerve just right.  

News Comments > DOOM Teaser Trailer
10. Re: DOOM Teaser Trailer Jun 10, 2014, 15:43 DangerDog

Can't help but think it could look like that if they were to use CryEngine or Unreal Engine to make the game with, they need to face facts and realize that without John Carmack the id tech engine is dead.  

News Comments > Postal 2 Add-on Announced
5. Re: Postal 2 Add-on Announced Jun 10, 2014, 15:33 DangerDog

I thought it said Portal 2 at first, amazing they can keep this nonsense going.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Trailer
11. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Trailer Jun 10, 2014, 03:40 DangerDog

You say that like it would be a bad thing, I hope it at least has a squad system with some form of squad spawn in it.  

News Comments > Rainbow Six: Siege Announced
11. Re: Rainbow Six: Siege Announced Jun 10, 2014, 01:02 DangerDog

Player host has left the game, connection terminated.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Trailer
5. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Trailer Jun 9, 2014, 22:57 DangerDog

Might be like Titanfall, AI scrub bots to kill for XP

I really hope they omit any prequel content from the game, fingers crossed that the Episode VII content holds up to the original trilogy. Not sure how they're going to do it without classic empire enemies like Stormtroopers.

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Closed Beta Instant Access Now
2. Re: Battlefield Hardline Closed Beta Instant Access Now Jun 9, 2014, 16:06 DangerDog

best way is to log into battlelog and you are given a one click button to enter the beta (lottery).

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 8, 2014, 16:20 DangerDog

I would expect GTA V for next gen consoles before PC  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2014, 15:15 DangerDog

I don't think Physicists have figured out everything, let me know when they can demonstrate how one man can move 30 ton rocks by himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline in October; New Trailer
29. Re: Battlefield Hardline in October; New Trailer Jun 7, 2014, 03:21 DangerDog

SlimRam wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 19:40:
Wasn't APB something like this...

And failed...

Twice...

That was third person and free-2-play crap. More of a GTA ripoff.

20. Re: Battlefield Hardline in October; New Trailer Jun 6, 2014, 15:43 DangerDog

born2expire wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 14:53:
DangerDog wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 14:11:
DICE is doing the multiplayer, Visceral is doing the single player campaign.

Wrong. Visceral is doing it all with collaboration from DICE.

source

I play Conquest almost exclusively in all BF games and I've always played them as infantry. I think i have a total of 300 vehicle kills in my 20K BF4 kills.

I for one am cautiously optimistic about Hardline, fingers crossed it's competitive this time around, IMO the more they borrow from Counter Stike (and the less form previous BF games) the better.

Viseral is the biggest strike against for me, I mean the Dead Space games where beyond terrible, 3rd person console trash.

Yeah, I guess that does raise a red flag. I guess it depends on how much help they get from DICE to make the multiplayer portion or if the whole thing ends up a hot mess.

15. Re: Battlefield Hardline in October; New Trailer Jun 6, 2014, 14:52 DangerDog

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 14:26:
DangerDog wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 14:11:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 09:45:
And I for one will not even touch this one with a 600 foot pole... it's not Battlefield in anything but name.

It will play like a Battlefield game, expect fast paced arcade action not slow tactical shooter. I've always thought this would be a good theme for a Battlefield game, some of the more popular maps in Battlefield 3 and 4 almost have a feeling of cops vs robbers.

To me cop vs robber is about the most boring theme you could come up with, aside from WW2 of course.... and no, driving around in civilian vehicles got jack shit to do with battlefield. Battlefield is about mass-scale war and destruction of everything. Not 2 small time gangsters doing a shoot-out in a bank. And they can fluff this up however much they try. But it's cop vs robber, and thus a snore fest.

I know there's people out there that just like to use tanks and attack choppers to dominate the map but there's also a good number of people who enjoy the infantry combat, also Battlefield isn't just about conquest mode anymore. Personally I enjoy Rush, Domination and *gasp* Team Deathmatch. It looks to be at least 32 player but if it's cut back to 12 or 24 then I think that will hurt it, 64 player would only be welcome if they actually design maps for that many players, far too many BF3/Bf4 maps are complete cluster f#@ks with that many players.

12. Re: Battlefield Hardline in October; New Trailer Jun 6, 2014, 14:11 DangerDog

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 09:45:
And I for one will not even touch this one with a 600 foot pole... it's not Battlefield in anything but name.

It will play like a Battlefield game, expect fast paced arcade action not slow tactical shooter. I've always thought this would be a good theme for a Battlefield game, some of the more popular maps in Battlefield 3 and 4 almost have a feeling of cops vs robbers.

So what if they've made it a yearly franchise, if the game is fun to play then I'm okay with this. I think GTA V has modes like this but at least here it's first person. The only thing for me they could screw up on is making it 12 player only or something like they did with Medal of Honor. I hope next year they release BF2143, but it'll probably be all focus on the Star Wars game they're making.

News Comments > Xbox One Controller Windows Drivers
19. Re: Xbox One Controller Windows Drivers Jun 5, 2014, 21:23 DangerDog

Does the controller go to sleep when you don't use it for a little while? I would assume that it would stay powered up because it's connected to usb... but maybe not?  

News Comments > Crytek Announces HUNT: Horrors of the Gilded Age
20. Re: Crytek Announces HUNT: Horrors of the Gilded Age Jun 3, 2014, 20:27 DangerDog

they lost me at third person  

News Comments > Enemy Front Multiplayer Trailer
2. Re: Enemy Front Multiplayer Trailer Jun 3, 2014, 20:24 DangerDog

12 player, seems kind of low for a MP game.  

4131 Comments. 207 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo