Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Danger Dog

Real Name Danger Dog   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname DangerDog
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 12, 2000, 17:57
Total Comments 4826 (Master)
User ID 6174

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Specs; Beta Preloads; Video
2. Re: Battlefield Hardline Specs; Beta Preloads; Video Feb 2, 2015, 19:23 DangerDog

I had 12 hours into the first beta, looking forward to this  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ubisoft Reinstates Far Cry 4 Keys
2. Re: Ubisoft Reinstates Far Cry 4 Keys Feb 2, 2015, 19:19 DangerDog

I still think the issue lies with Origin, they should have alerts in place when someone purchases more than two keys for the same game or multiple keys of the same game on one credit card.  

News Comments > Windows 10 Free with Raspberry Pi 2
16. Re: Windows 10 Free with Raspberry Pi 2 Feb 2, 2015, 16:10 DangerDog

I thought WinRT got shit canned, kind of a raw deal that they're supporting this but not updating the Surface RT tablets to 10  

News Comments > Techland Reconfirms Dying Light Mod Support
11. Re: ArcheAge Head Start Issues Feb 2, 2015, 15:47 DangerDog

Trevellian wrote on Feb 2, 2015, 12:20:
Gee, I wonder if all of the people who jumped to conclusions and called them assholes just hours ago feel like assholes themselves now. Probably not, narcissism is a wonderful thing.

why? If they really did abuse DMCA takedown notices then they're still a bunch of asshats, between this and the expedient patch release to stop modding/tweaking it only looks like they've had a "new" decision change on the matter most likely do to player revolt.

Why might someone not want to install patches? Well, the PC version has been updated to block single-player mods, which is disappointing.

people were avoiding updating the game (I didn't even know you could do that on any platform let alone Steam) so they could keep their mods and Techland were all like "why wouldn't you want to update the game guys?" derp!

edit: okay, the DMCA takedown thing might be a rumor.

yay mods, maybe in a year or so there will be enough tweaks and fixes to make it worth buying on a Steam sale-a-thon.

This comment was edited on Feb 2, 2015, 16:17.

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Feb 2, 2015, 03:33 DangerDog

I'm pretty sure EA has the exclusive on Star Wars games, that Battlefield/Battlefront game they're making is the only thing that's been announced so far.  

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Feb 1, 2015, 18:59 DangerDog

I think that Star Wars game is a preview of how the new SW game from DICE will play, on rails with minimal control.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Feb 1, 2015, 15:04 DangerDog

New Discovery Channel chief Rich Ross (no relation to Rick) has vowed to stop airing pseudoscientific bullshit on what is ostensibly an educational channel.

So much for that idea

News Comments > Evolve Unlocks in Match-3 Game
15. Re: Into the Black Feb 1, 2015, 04:00 DangerDog

NegaDeath wrote on Jan 31, 2015, 16:33:
Even the "companion app" has microtransactions. As if all the high priced dlc packages wasn't bad enough.

Yeah, but this is just boosting for lamer gamers, unless they make it so you can't obtain the same stuff by just playing the game. I guess they could slow down the unlock progression to a snails pace to give people an incentive to give up and open their wallet to unlock stuff.

It looks more like a data mining op with account linking and what not. I would guess the next step is some sort of game distribution system like Origin or Uplay for 2K games.

News Comments > Evolve Unlocks in Match-3 Game
2. Re: Evolve Unlocks in Match-3 Game Jan 31, 2015, 14:01 DangerDog

They spent more time dreaming up ways to make money off of this game than actually making a fun game to play.  

News Comments > Evolve Solo Trailer
3. Re: Evolve Solo Trailer Jan 30, 2015, 19:17 DangerDog

They should have priced the game at the $49.99 mark and then with the usual 20% discount it would have made it at least worth playing for a few months.

It doesn't look like it's happening for them if you look at the Steam sales chart.

This comment was edited on Jan 30, 2015, 20:45.

News Comments > HATRED Preorders
19. Re: HATRED Preorders Jan 30, 2015, 01:45 DangerDog

Speaking of crazy talk, haven't heard from Jack Thompson lately.  

News Comments > HATRED Preorders
9. Re: HATRED Preorders Jan 29, 2015, 21:52 DangerDog

I'll probably be doing all of this and more in GTAV when it comes out, better graphics and first person mode.

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Next Week
17. Re: Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Next Week Jan 29, 2015, 16:55 DangerDog

Julio wrote on Jan 29, 2015, 16:48:
So open beta is next week, launch is the week after?

Game comes out March 17

They're up against the Grand Theft Auto V juggernaut on the PC, I suspect you'll see a sharp discount for Hardline in April/May.

12. Re: Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Next Week Jan 29, 2015, 15:51 DangerDog

They've been using the BF4 community test environment to test tweaks to the game that'll end up in Hardline, I guess they've just made choppers more maneuverable by allowing them to do barrel rolls.

I hope they didn't listen too much to the people who wanted to turn the game into Rainbow Six, things like taking away the parachute or making it take up a gadget slot. It seems like they've gone the opposite direction with things like making you run faster if you're have your pistol out instead of your assault rifle.

10. Re: Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Next Week Jan 29, 2015, 15:34 DangerDog

I can understand why people in the community are trying to create a me-too campaign against playing this game, it means less people playing Battlefield 4. It always goes down like that when you have an in-between release of a Battlefield game like Vietnam and BF2142, there's a feeling of too soon on the release cycle. It's also hard to switch back and forth between games, you get used to one and it's jarring to switch.

I'm looking forward to playing scenarios that are right out of the movie Heat.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 28, 2015, 18:16 DangerDog

Two dudes in motion cap suits going at it, must have been hell, or maybe the best job ever!

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Key Revocation Follow-ups
28. Re: Far Cry 4 Key Revocation Follow-ups Jan 28, 2015, 15:36 DangerDog

I could see maybe one or two keys being purchased with a stolen CC but why wouldn't Origin red flag a sale for say more than five keys on one credit card.

And what of the people who did the CC fraud in the first place, I guess they got away with it.

News Comments > Dying Light Dawns
16. Re: Dying Light Dawns Jan 27, 2015, 15:54 DangerDog

HYEHZ0-GNKD1A-GFNGMQ

25% off code for GMG, only works on Dying Light

News Comments > Frontier Announces Coaster Park Tycoon & Layoffs
16. Re: Frontier Announces Coaster Park Tycoon & Layoffs Jan 27, 2015, 13:35 DangerDog

They seem to know how to code support for the Rift, now watch this become the killer must have game for Rift users.  

News Comments > Dying Light Steam Preloads
5. Re: Dying Light Steam Preloads Jan 25, 2015, 14:51 DangerDog

They created the animations for your hands at 60fov, even if you do find a work around you'll have to deal with clipping issues.

Is it confirmed that there's no FOV adjustment?

4826 Comments. 242 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo