Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Danger Dog

Real Name Danger Dog   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname DangerDog
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 12, 2000, 17:57
Total Comments 5350 (Guru)
User ID 6174

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Free DLC Plans
8. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Free DLC Plans Nov 24, 2015, 22:33 DangerDog

Best looking rocks in a game ever!

The promise of additional "free" content might not be enough to keep people interested in the game. It's not just the lack of maps but the shallowness of the gameplay. It needs more progression based modes that almost are like mini episodes of a Star Wars story - especially for co-op modes.

http://swbstats.com/

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Apology
12. Re: PAYDAY 2 Apology Nov 23, 2015, 15:44 DangerDog

#GAMERLIVESMATTER  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
11. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 23, 2015, 14:55 DangerDog

Guess he doesn't like multiplayer games, wonder how much they were going to pay him.

I've heard of them, but never bothered to listen to their songs. He sounds like your stereotypical attention whore though.

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
4. Re: U.K. Sales Charts Nov 23, 2015, 14:52 DangerDog

Jerykk wrote on Nov 23, 2015, 13:35:
Darks wrote on Nov 23, 2015, 11:55:
I many be biased, but there is no way that this shit hole of a game is better then Fallout 4.

Star Wars is a much bigger IP than Fallout. In addition, Battlefront caters specifically to fans of the original films. The nostalgia is strong with this one.

The main reason I picked it up, if it had any clone wars stuff in it I wouldn't have and I'm not all that impressed with the re-imaging of Star Wars in the new movie, the Storm Troopers look like football players.

News Comments > Squad Early Access Next Month
9. Re: Squad Early Access Next Month Nov 21, 2015, 18:31 DangerDog

http://store.steampowered.com/app/393380/?snr=1_7_7_comingsoon_150_2

project reality mod on unreal engine 4?

It's $30 from their website right now to purchase an early access steam key.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
6. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 21, 2015, 05:08 DangerDog

CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 21, 2015, 01:54:
Might have to do with this.

I'd love to see it fail hard. EA does not deserve success with this shitty game and the even shittier attempt to sell half the game for $60 and the other half for another $50.
What you are getting here for $60 is a complete joke and what you are getting for $50 is even more laughable. The entire content they are (= will be) offering here should be in the original game for $50 flat on the PC ($60 on consoles cuz of the retarded fees).

Unfortunately, the full Episode VII hype (and overpriced ripoff garbage DLC based on movie locations, characters etc.) is yet to come so this piece of shit might still resurface. Let's hope it gets double or triple flushed and stays down in the tubes!

EA has already announced they intend to make more Battlefront games, I don't see them releasing any Force Awakens content for this game - the bonus DLC map is set in the original trilogy era. They'll fill the game with Walker Assault and Supremacy maps set in the OT time period.

I've seen a lot of hackusations in the text chat but I can't say I've seen someone go god mode and kill everyone like in that video. There are so many variation of no skill weapons that lock onto you there's no need to buy cheats for this game.

2. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 21, 2015, 00:30 DangerDog

http://swbstats.com/

big numbers on the PS4, PC will be the first casualty to see people leave the game in mass.

4. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 20, 2015, 04:35 DangerDog

Star Citizen is the spiritual successor to Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2015, 16:27 DangerDog

If you wear your outdoor shoes inside I'd invest in a steam cleaner.  

News Comments > Back to Dinosaur Island VR Tech Demo
3. Re: Back to Dinosaur Island VR Tech Demo Nov 18, 2015, 18:52 DangerDog

Between this and the Endor levels in Battlefront I really want an updated version of Trespasser.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Released
41. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Released Nov 17, 2015, 15:23 DangerDog

In May 2013, publisher Electronic Arts obtained exclusive rights to develop Star Wars games for gaming consoles, and its subsidiaries DICE, Visceral Games, and BioWare started work on Star Wars games.[19][20] DICE first acknowledged the game at Electronic Arts' E3 2013 press conference, along with a teaser trailer.

They supposedly built Battlefront from the ground up without recycling code from Battlefield. The technique they used to capture the Star Wars models and real life terrain has most definitely raised the bar in terms of graphic fidelity, the next Battlefield game is going to require them to step up their game for sure.

While there isn't any huge set piece destruction elements and the maps aren't massive the load times in this game are impressive, even the matchmaking isn't some lengthy painful test of your patients.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Released
38. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Released Nov 17, 2015, 14:51 DangerDog

ColoradoHoudini wrote on Nov 17, 2015, 14:12:
Almost every review I've seen ends with major concern about longevity beyond a few weeks, as this game is far too simple, featureless and casual.

It's more of an interactive Star Wars art exhibit, you can only geek out to the imagery on display for so long.

People today play for things like rank and unlocks which is very limited in this game so once they burn through the rank system and unlock all the weapons the "urge" to continue to play will be lost for most.

The people waiting on the sidelines for a super sale will probably have a hard time playing modes that won't maintain enough players and you're more likely to encounter players who sit 24/7 flying the space ships and will smear you across the map every time you spawn.

The way these multiplayer games work is you play with the roaming heard and they have a sharp drop off in players a month or two out.

Titanfall, Evolve, Battlefield Hardline are just a few I've personally experienced this with recently.

News Comments > EA's "Gigantic Action" Game Plans
10. Re: EA's Nov 17, 2015, 14:31 DangerDog

Star Wars open world game with the level of detail in Battlefront, yes please!  

News Comments > Green Man Gaming Defends Key Sources
15. Re: Green Man Gaming Defends Key Sources Nov 17, 2015, 04:35 DangerDog

GMG sourced global region keys for Star Wars Battlefront but apparently they're tied to the UK release date so people have to wait till the 19th to get their key.

I think people are being a little silly with their demands, they discounted the game %20 - %25 which is quite good for a new game.

I've never had any issues with keys purchased from GMG.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 16, 2015, 15:06 DangerDog

deqer wrote on Nov 16, 2015, 12:42:
Whenever I see the "Black Friday" words, I think of the walmart youtube videos where people are fighting each other, and stomping over people when the gate opens. :/

That's how poor people do it, everyone else uses the internet.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 15, 2015, 18:23 DangerDog

I'm calling shenanigans over that Fallout 4 LEGO Recreation, where are these people finding that kind of quantity of grey lego bricks.

I still remember when lego was just a couple of primary colors, the founder of lego would only allow the bricks to be made in certain colors from what I've read. This was intentional to keep kids from building tanks or other war related things.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
1. Re: Sunday Mobilization Nov 15, 2015, 18:15 DangerDog

again? thought it was killed off around the time windows 8 came out.  

News Comments > Windows 10 Outperforms SteamOS
25. Re: Windows 10 Outperforms SteamOS Nov 13, 2015, 16:29 DangerDog

Julio wrote on Nov 13, 2015, 16:01:
And Windows 10 can outperform it while logging your data to send to third parties!

Has this really been proven? I'm talking about Microsoft cataloging the files on your hard drive type snooping.

It seems if you want to avoid the targeted advertising stuff it's pretty simple to mitigate.

News Comments > Star Wars: Battlefront Reddit Issues
7. Re: Star Wars: Battlefront Reddit Issues Nov 13, 2015, 15:50 DangerDog

They banned the guy from DICE and then he tweeted something about telling the devs to only post on their official forums, some of the DICE guys still post on the subreddit.

The latest wonder blunder is making the only customization option for Stormtroopers is removing your helmet and choosing a human head. After the first few hours of gameplay instead of the game looking like Star Wars it's just going to look like a bunch of generic soldiers running around in white body armor.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 11, 2015, 17:12 DangerDog

Oh, so Tim uh how do those apps in the apple app store get made? You mean you can author them using the ipad pro?

Apple and Microsoft both would like to kill off the desktop and have everyone only buy software from their app stores. Just like back in the day when IBM had it locked down where you could only lease software for mainframe computers from them.

5350 Comments. 268 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo