Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for GameAnger

Real Name GameAnger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 26, 2014, 00:27
Total Comments 10 (Suspect)
User ID 57980

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
17. Re: Op Ed Sep 1, 2014, 18:58 GameAnger

I learnt my lesson with Mech Warrior online. Promises were made and broken.

After the initial sales started to dry up, Piranha Games angled the game to a new broader audience (3rd party view among other broken promises) while shunning their initial backers.

Unfortunately a lot of people will learn their lesson with this game. I do want it to succeed but history has a tendency of repeating itself.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam AU Refund Legal Dispute
17. Re: Steam AU Refund Legal Dispute Aug 29, 2014, 19:25 GameAnger

You quantify it with Australian Law. If a product isnt fit for purpose, or if it doesn't do what it says it does on the box. We're entitled to a refund. There is more to it of course, but thats the crux.

As for 'other industries', they all fall under the same banner. They may have restrictions all they want, but the law trumps their restrictions. Hence this court case.

Valve can remove their services from Australia. The corresponding thousands of dollars in refunds would make me laugh though

But Valve wont go anywhere. They'll set up a specific policy for Australia, they'll enforce an AUDollar tax like those Wankers at Blizzard have done. Fuck you Blizzard and your fucking AUDollar tax. Those cunts arent getting one more cent from me. Fuck ActiBlizz.

I was once a fanboy too

NKD wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 16:48:
So what's the level of bugginess or "lousiness" which qualifies a game for a refund? How do you quantify it? Everyone has different standards. Do you really think anyone should be entitled to unlimited refunds for any stated reason? Because a lot of people would just be like "Heh heh heh, I can get this game for free by beating it really quickly and saying I had a lot of bugs and the game crashed a lot!"

You mention "other industries" but fail to acknowledge that other industries ALSO have restrictions on refunds and returns to help prevent abuse.

Before you can offer refunds, you need measures in place to prevent abuse by self-absorbed nitwits who think they deserve all their games for free.

News Comments > Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $42M
93. Re: Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $42M Apr 15, 2014, 18:35 GameAnger

So some people get that 42 is the "Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything"?

As for the towel reference, here is an excerpt from the book 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', you may have heard of it. "A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value..."

Google / wiki about Douglas Adams, towel day etc.

I for one appreciate this, why you say? Because it show's they're nerds and not big business. Much like the original Wow team, nerds creating a game with passion behind them can create something truely great.

News Comments > Dead Space Free on Origin
12. Re: Dead Space Free on Origin Mar 27, 2014, 20:52 GameAnger

Is David DeMartini still in charge of Origin? When this bloke was asked about discounts in Origin, similar to Steam sales. Here was his reply "We won't be doing that. ... I just think it cheapens your intellectual property .... just don't look for 75 percent off going-out-of-business sales."

What about free games fuckwit?

Click link and read below to hear the words of a wanker

Interview with Origin Fuckwit

News Comments > Diablo III Auction Houses Closed
40. Re: Diablo III Auction House Closed Mar 18, 2014, 17:54 GameAnger

Paketep wrote on Mar 18, 2014, 17:36:
Still no LAN, still always online.

Fuck those losers.

This quote is for you " ... fuelled by ... gamer's tears".

I hope you can get over this sadness and anger you feel.

For 2 weeks out of 3 im stuck in the middle of the Australian desert with nothing but a phone connection. Yet I can still game with my mates in the big city.

News Comments > Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Leaves Beta
5. Re: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Leaves Beta Mar 11, 2014, 21:01 GameAnger

SpectralMeat wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 19:24:
This game will be awesome for mobile devices.

This game was made for mobile, but it was a great way to get Battle.net onto peoples computers. Much like Counter Strike users had Steam forced onto them.

Game is fun, but after 100+ games I cant sit at my PC anymore to play it. Too many other, better options. But when its out for my Tab ... Also, they've only recently added Android and Windows Tab to the upcoming device options. Before it was only iPads etc.

News Comments > Titanfall 48GB Install is 35GB of Audio
22. Re: Titanfall 48GB Install is 35GB of Audio Mar 11, 2014, 20:57 GameAnger

This is EA, I reckon about 22gig is actually DLC they'll sell in a few weeks with 'Amazing, instant access!'  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Titanfall
48. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 20:02 GameAnger

SpectralMeat wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 16:29:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 16:28:
pass.
Same here.
I did like the beta but I have more games to play than free time. I'll pick this up when it is all patched up and on sale in a few months.

Not to mention the DLC which will be added in a few weeks, you know the stuff that would have come with the game a few years ago.

Im amazed the amount of people jumping on this. Its EA guys, prepare to sell your soul and forego any standards you once had

News Comments > Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling
32. Re: Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling Feb 26, 2014, 22:41 GameAnger

Cutter wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 23:11:
GameAnger wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 19:31:
Which is ironic since all he does is bag the game / company, yet isnt subbed.

Personally $60 to me is less than 2 hours work. Compare this to leveling an entire character to 90, I like the idea.

Sadly I have 6 over 85 characters. Like Fuck am I paying $60 to increase 3 or 4 bloody levels though

How is it ironic when it's based on gaming with Blizzard since they started. Back when they used to be cool.

And well aren't you the big fucking shot. Ok Mr. Big Shot, why don't you buy everyone here all the games on our Steam wishlists. You know, since it's just money and it doesn't mean anything to a big shot like you. No? Didn't think so. Keep talkin' the talk though sport, it's all you're good for.

No need to be angry Cutts, although you do it better than most.

Fact is some people have more money to spend on their hobbies than others. This is what Blizzard are using to full effect.

But as always you take it personal, then add an attack and followed up with further abuse. Dude, you really need to get out more, excercise, smell the roses, take a walk on the beach, find a GF / BF. But then without your anger, this place wouldnt be the same

I do give to charity, but not the nerd kinds

News Comments > Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling
6. Re: Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling Feb 25, 2014, 19:31 GameAnger

Talisorn wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 18:56:
Cutter wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 18:30:
I so fucking hate Actiblizz now. It actually makes me froth up black bile from the pits of Hell when I even think about them. If Bobby Nodick died of hemorrhoids tomorrow I'd break out the champagne.

So clearly you don't have a strong opinion on the subject?

Which is ironic since all he does is bag the game / company, yet isnt subbed.

Personally $60 to me is less than 2 hours work. Compare this to leveling an entire character to 90, I like the idea.

Sadly I have 6 over 85 characters. Like Fuck am I paying $60 to increase 3 or 4 bloody levels though

10 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo