Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jamil20

Real Name Jamil20   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jamil20
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 13, 2014, 15:04
Total Comments 120 (Novice)
User ID 57966

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 10, 2015, 10:26 Jamil20

Fuck you, Dean Hall.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 30, 2015, 11:54 Jamil20

Cutter wrote on Jun 30, 2015, 11:26:
We need to drop our military period. We'll never have the size or resources to make an effective one and that money could be better served everywhere else. Look at what happened with Germany and Japan after WWII when they weren't permitted to waste money on the military any more, strongest economies in the world. Some drones and nukes are all you really need these days.

Drones are definitely the future. The F-35 will be obsolete within the next decade, about the time they'll be rolling out into service.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 30, 2015, 09:57 Jamil20

Test Pilot Admits the F-35 Canít Dogfight

We(Canada) need to drop funding for this project already, but Harper won't stop pushing it for the sake of his bank account.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
14. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 26, 2015, 12:45 Jamil20

bigspender wrote on Jun 26, 2015, 01:23:
I personally would love to roam the wastelands with another person or 3 to share the experiences with.

Most of the loot would find a use if you can trade with your friends too.

And combat is always more tactical when different play styles are involved.

I bet for 1/2 the game you will have a character or two following you around, it might as well be a human controlled one.

Have you ever played Sonic 2 as Player 2 ie. Tails? Yeah, it fucking sucked. Nobody wants to be Tails.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 22, 2015, 11:12 Jamil20

I have so much Quake nostalgia. Many nights getting yelled at for keeping the phone line occupied. Now I have become what I used to hate, an LPB.  

News Comments > Tale of Tales Closing
62. Re: Tale of Tales Closing Jun 22, 2015, 10:22 Jamil20

Maybe they should have made it a MoBA, where you have to kill waves of dust bunnies.  

News Comments > Op Ed
12. Re: Op Ed Jun 8, 2015, 12:26 Jamil20

HorrorScope wrote on Jun 8, 2015, 11:54:
Are there still going to be options for these units to be ordered with Windows?

It's called the Alienware Alpha
http://www.alienware.com/landings/alpha/

28. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 8, 2015, 11:36 Jamil20

Dogs shitting everywhere is disgusting. It's even worse in most European cities, where the dogs go right on the sidewalks and no one ever picks after them, so a leisurely walk involves dodging stinky minefields.

Pick up after your dogs. It's no different than a person openly taking a shit in public.

I empathize with the guy trying to keep shit off his yard, but his ends don't justify the means.

News Comments > DayZ Downturn
16. Re: DayZ Downturn Jun 5, 2015, 13:27 Jamil20

I'm of the opinion that gamers are losing their attention spans. It's hard keeping a group of people playing the same thing longer than two weeks. As soon as a new shiny comes out, they're all playing that now.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 5, 2015, 10:53 Jamil20

You build interior walls, which is where I expect the insulation is.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 4, 2015, 11:38 Jamil20

Google+ is a superior platform in every single way. They are just competing against Facebook, which has had years of entrenchment in the social media space.

I guess Facebook had to do go through the same thing with Myspace, but Myspace was such a complete pile of garbage.

News Comments > New Need for Speed Requires Internet Connection
22. Re: New Need for Speed Requires Internet Connection May 29, 2015, 12:02 Jamil20

eRe4s3r wrote on May 29, 2015, 09:34:
Our feature is great.. but!

Yeah, someone tell the EA PR dewbs that putting a but there invalidates everything said.

Semantically, 'but' is interpreted as 'and'.

In the statement, "The sky is grey, but I like blue skies". Just because I like blue skies, doesn't mean the sky is no longer grey.

Source: Too many logic classes in university

News Comments > Oculus Rift Price Discussed
12. Re: Oculus Rift Price Discussed May 28, 2015, 11:14 Jamil20

InBlack wrote on May 28, 2015, 09:57:
Wow, I thought Oculus was a tech company. This Bendan dude sounds more like a politician than an engineer. How bout a straight answer cretin!!??

1500 for a PC and the Rift? Ya think? What about a monitor? An SSD or two?

Do these chumps really think that the Rift end users are braindead morons? Maybe they've been spending too much time with their Facebook coleagues...

I agree. He never gives a straight answer about anything. Oculus would do better without him. I bet it was his idea to sell out to Facebook.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 27, 2015, 12:47 Jamil20

ForgedReality wrote on May 27, 2015, 11:16:
The rumor mills have been churning out tons of information, it just hasn't been making it to "legitimate" sites. That September update was the rumor from late last year. It's coming within a week, if you believe the hypetrain that's happening right now. If it's under $700, I may buy two and overclock them. AMD isn't even in the cards anymore (unintentional pun), not since my 4870x2.

Most people are saying to wait for news about the 390x next month(?).

News Comments > Star Citizen Asset Leak
1. Re: Star Citizen Asset Leak May 25, 2015, 10:49 Jamil20

I spoke to my tattoo artist and he said he could touch it up when the final asset is released.  

News Comments > Space Engineers Source Code; $100K Mod Support Fund
5. Re: Space Engineers Source Code; $100K Mod Support Fund May 15, 2015, 09:03 Jamil20

Can you guys finish our game for us?  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Steam Keys For All Players Coming
20. Re: Elite: Dangerous Steam Keys For All Players Coming May 9, 2015, 11:54 Jamil20

I want it on Steam so I can use the streaming feature to play it from my tv room.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
6. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 8, 2015, 09:49 Jamil20

I've always owned an AMD, until last year when I just couldn't justify it anymore. I'd love to go back to buying AMDs, but they need to start making a competitive product. I'm not happy with my current Haswell.

My body is ready.

News Comments > Arma III Free Weekend; BIS Sale
3. Re: Arma III Free Weekend; BIS Sale May 8, 2015, 09:04 Jamil20

I still haven't figured out how to have fun in this game. I have friends who play it, and I'll join them for a night, but I get more entertainment from them than the game.  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW @ 7.1M Subs
14. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW @ 7.1M Subs May 7, 2015, 09:41 Jamil20

Wallshadows wrote on May 6, 2015, 22:00:
The expansion really speaks for itself in regards to the current state of the game. They really need to end Warlords with the 6.2 release and hope they have learned from this disaster in the next expansion.

The first thing I hope they do is kick Celestalon and Holinka out to the curb for being inept twats who shouldn't even be in charge of changing the water cooler.

Can I get a summary of the issues with it? I haven't heard much, but it seemed to be positive? I don't actively try to stay updated on this game since I left in 2005.

120 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo