Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wintyr

Real Name Wintyr   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 5, 2014, 01:52
Total Comments 9 (Suspect)
User ID 57962

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Funding Passes $36M
27. Re: Star Citizen Funding Passes $36M Jan 7, 2014, 13:48 Wintyr

i wish i jumped in early there been alot of bonus for those who did and that lifetime ship inssurance gota be nice  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
41. Re: Op Ed Jan 5, 2014, 17:02 Wintyr

eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 5, 2014, 07:38:
Wintyr wrote on Jan 5, 2014, 04:05:
nin wrote on Jan 5, 2014, 03:48:
Wintyr wrote on Jan 5, 2014, 03:24:
half of all pc game problems are end user

And 100% of your posts lack grammar.

attacking my grammar proves all of what i said is true. people lash out and try to put people down when they are faced with the TRUTH. I so love your comment thank you

Maybe that comment is true in most cases, but your post before was complete nonsense. I played 100 hours BF4 and the issues people complain about are not end user related. Half the crashes were because of server issues or a known bug (skyscraper crashing half the server) or the Audio corruption issue because of 1 gun that persisted through reloads. Or the famous "KIA" bug because you vaulted over a hedge or whatever in sprint. Or the revive bug

And if you actually play BF4 you had all these issues.. which is pretty much why your post only produces laughter in those who actually know what state BF4 was in. Nowadays it's mostly fixed, but nowadays is 4 months after release.

sory yes i only played 66 hours. by saying like you know me if i have or have not played bf4 makes you a lier and discredits you. you dont know me and cant know how much i have or have not played. well unitil this post that is

News Comments > Op Ed
40. Re: Op Ed Jan 5, 2014, 16:57 Wintyr

ahhhh i wove u re funy me dunb pesint. n u wing ovf te warld  

News Comments > Op Ed
39. Re: Op Ed Jan 5, 2014, 16:55 Wintyr

HoSpanky wrote on Jan 5, 2014, 08:24:
Wintyr seems to be a parody identity, like good ol' Jeff K. If it's for real, I have zero doubt that this tool yells "Wintyr is coming!" at the start of every match, thinking he's clever.

Wintyr, your abominable grammar IS a problem. The instant you prove you don't even understand the language you're using, everything you say is considered idiotic, even if you were revealing the cure for cancer.

Damn, I fell for it. No way that's a real person.

i love how when people dont have a leg to stand on they attack ones grammer lol i love you you faced the TRUTH and attack you confermed for me i was right

News Comments > Op Ed
38. Re: Op Ed Jan 5, 2014, 16:53 Wintyr

Dacron wrote on Jan 5, 2014, 13:49:

Guess that explains all the console issues...

Stupid noobs not maintaining their consoles. TAKE IT TO THE CAR WASH FFS!

cosole are a wast of money a budget pc for 450 bucks will beat it into the ground

News Comments > Op Ed
25. Re: Op Ed Jan 5, 2014, 04:05 Wintyr

nin wrote on Jan 5, 2014, 03:48:

And 100% of your posts lack grammar.

attacking my grammar proves all of what i said is true. people lash out and try to put people down when they are faced with the TRUTH. I so love your comment thank you

News Comments > Op Ed
23. Re: Op Ed Jan 5, 2014, 03:24 Wintyr

News Comments > Op Ed
22. Re: Op Ed Jan 5, 2014, 03:23 Wintyr

i only play on a server under 25ms  

News Comments > Op Ed
11. Re: Op Ed Jan 4, 2014, 20:59 Wintyr

BF4 Was not that bad a few tweeks on your pc end and installing the latest drivers helps. and i ran pretty fine. i know people that ran it without any probelms using newer hardware. the bugs are more an issue of all the crapy pc you all own thinking its the shiz. guess what its not and even ea and to inforce driver updating to make all of those whinning noobers updater there drivers to play the game bug free because they choose not to install up to date drivers sets for there pc. spyware and malware will also bug out your game. there are so manty outside issue you blame on EA/Dice the bugs in BattleField 4 and pretty superfical and realy were not that big of a deal in compared to many other release for pretty much and publisher/developer. there only end result dif is when more people buy you product you end up with more bugs. they coudl have tested the game for years and when they realsed it they would have still ran into bugs becaues of the shitty un kept pc matnice the general public and even some hardcore gamers and to dumb to fix on there own end.  

9 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo