Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for verybad1

Real Name verybad1   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname verybad1
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 8, 2013, 20:19
Total Comments 270 (Amateur)
User ID 57946

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Adds $400 Ship
12. Re: Star Citizen Adds $400 Ship Jun 30, 2015, 18:57 verybad1

I honestly hope the people spending money like this get their value out of it. I don't see that being likely however.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Skyforge Trailer
4. Re: Skyforge Trailer Jun 26, 2015, 01:37 verybad1

Agree, the maps and areas look great, the monsters look like barbequed shite. Seriously, horrible, uninteresting characters. I've never seen such a split between one side of the artwork and the other.  

News Comments > Diablo III Kanai's Cube Revealed
13. Re: Diablo III Kanai's Cube Revealed Jun 24, 2015, 14:01 verybad1

Haven't played D3 since I realized that you weren't building a character because they could use every skill. Utterly bored after about two solid days of playing. I vastly enjoyed D2 more than D3.  

News Comments > Starpoint Gemini Warlords Announced
2. Re: Starpoint Gemini Warlords Announced Jun 24, 2015, 13:57 verybad1

This does look like my kind of game, so I'll be looking for some reviews on it As for preorder however. Don't go that lane on anything.

Early Access is just customers paying to do QCing for companies now. No thanks.

News Comments > Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – Ultimate Edition
2. Re: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – Ultimate Edition Jun 20, 2015, 13:59 verybad1

Exactly this, it was a great game, loved it. Would buy a SoasE2, but it's 7 effing years old. Build a new one.

The old one is still playable and enjoyable, but nobody want's a fricking ultimate edition with no new space ships and stuff to kill, Nobody playing this now needs a printed manual and a fricking soundtrack CD (really, who the hell even wants any CDs any longer), and nobody new is going to buy a 7 year old game for those stupid things. Just build a new one.

I'll buy a new one if it's got even just decent reviews because of how well they updated theirs, but just DO IT!

Sorry for the nerd rage, but I saw Sins of a Solar Empire and I thought it was the long awaited 2 not this.

AUGGHHH!

News Comments > Master of Orion Remake Plans
12. Re: Master of Orion Remake Plans Jun 9, 2015, 12:59 verybad1

I still play MoO2, however the name means soothing unless it's done well.

So while a nice modern MOO game would be fun, I've learned that it's meaningless unless it's a winner. The announcement trailer was meaningless and didn't show anything about how the actual game will be so...while I'm hopeful, I ain't gonna hold my breath on it.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Trailer
46. Re: Fallout 4 Trailer Jun 3, 2015, 14:30 verybad1

Fallout isn't about graphics. Never has been. If you're crying about them, then it's probably not the game for you. In the past the story has been excellent. Hopefully that will be the same.

Graphics simply don't really do or don't an RPG for me. *shrugs*

News Comments > Morning Interviews
5. Re: Morning Interviews Jun 3, 2015, 12:51 verybad1

OK, so just because there's a wraith going after you doesn't make the ghoul that was already chasing you any better. EA certainly hasn't become any better, and I will NEVER buy any more products from them.

Ever.

News Comments > Expeditions: Viking Announced
3. Re: Expeditions: Viking Announced May 22, 2015, 11:32 verybad1

Sounds cool, ain't buying anything any longer until I see "let's play's" on YouTube, but I've got my eyes open for it.  

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Preloads
2. Re: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Preloads May 2, 2015, 19:16 verybad1

Because making a game where you help the Nazis would result in a head ache for the developers. Sure, we understand that it's not pro-Nazi, but it would be easy for it to be misunderstood by many.  

News Comments > DirectX 12 Video Crosses the Uncanny Valley
39. Re: DirectX 12 Video Crosses the Uncanny Valley May 1, 2015, 14:25 verybad1

CJ_Parker wrote on May 1, 2015, 14:07:
Yeah. Like Microsoft gives a shit about PC gaming. The first thing Microsoft will do once everyone has been force-migrated to Windows 10 is insert some buggy shit code into DirectX 12 to make their fucking Xbone look less inferior.
Sure they'll do that Rolleyes Havn't done it in any of their present DX versions, but that sounds like a great idea for them while they're facing more competition in the PC area from Apple and even Linux.

News Comments > DirectX 12 Video Crosses the Uncanny Valley
38. Re: DirectX 12 Video Crosses the Uncanny Valley May 1, 2015, 14:20 verybad1

descender wrote on May 1, 2015, 11:28:
Don't see why it would happen

Higher quality shaders and models don't build themselves. Similar to the "HD tax" they pulled out of their butts when they bumped the price of games to $60.

*meh* If it's too expensive, buy it down the road when they put it on sale, that's pretty much what I do with ALL of my game purchases now.

I'm po' so I buy later, not the end of the world.

News Comments > Steam Launches Paid Mod Support
4. Re: Steam Launches Paid Mod Support Apr 23, 2015, 13:44 verybad1

ASeven wrote on Apr 23, 2015, 13:42:
IMO this is the worst thing that could happen. I agree that modders should be rewarded but that should be in the form of donations. This will open the door for everyone, good and bad modders, to charge for mods and we'll have no way to know which ones are better.

With this move Steam has thrown PC gaming a lot of steps back. Modders should be rewarded but not this way, this is the wrong way about it.

Try any mod, Risk Free
It's still important to spend a little time learning about any product you are about to purchase. But, if after purchase you find that a mod is broken or doesn’t work as promised, you can easily get a refund of that mod within 24 hours of your purchase. View the full refund policy here.
Free, Paid, or Pay What You Want
With over 24,000 free mods available for Skyrim in the Steam Workshop, there will always be lots to do and explore for free. Now you can also find mods with a specified price, or mods where you can choose how much you wish to support the creators. The price is up to the mod creators

News Comments > Steam Launches Paid Mod Support
3. Re: Steam Launches Paid Mod Support Apr 23, 2015, 13:43 verybad1

Well, most writers aren't well paid either. So, at least there' the effort. Some talented modders might be able to make a living this way however, and good luck to them.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 19, 2015, 15:43 verybad1

Que_Ball wrote on Apr 19, 2015, 15:38:
I think one GTA V is the preorder version with bonus in game currency and the other is the regular version after the release time.

Likely Steam database just did not merge the two product entries into one.

Yeah, either that or the numbers simply didn't go high enough for what GTAV is selling. It's getting good reviews from people I trust on youtube, so once it goes on sale I'll probably pick it up myself.

News Comments > Spaceship Ahoy - Gratuitous Space Battles 2
9. Re: Spaceship Ahoy - Gratuitous Space Battles 2 Apr 17, 2015, 15:36 verybad1

SpectralMeat wrote on Apr 17, 2015, 14:27:
jdreyer wrote on Apr 17, 2015, 14:24:
Angrius Maximis wrote on Apr 17, 2015, 13:17:
this game is for RTS retards

So don't play it.
Oh don't you worry, he doesn't play it. In fact looking through his post history I don't think he plays any games at all.
Seems like he play's the trolling game...

This comment was edited on Apr 17, 2015, 18:20.

News Comments > Crookz – The Big Heist Trailer
2. Re: Crookz – The Big Heist Trailer Apr 10, 2015, 18:02 verybad1

I have to say I liked it. Will I buy it? Don't know, would have to see actual gameplay and reviews, but I thought the movie was fun and it certainly didn't turn me away from it.  

News Comments > The Sims 4: Get to Work Released
8. Re: The Sims 4: Get to Work Released Apr 1, 2015, 01:07 verybad1

Wow, so I could work some hours, then buy a game where I can buy DLC to work more hours!

Sign me up!

Don't think Sims is a growing game. It's got a large palyer base that will buy anything and everything related to it, but it just doesn't seem to be growing any longer.

News Comments > Evolve DLC Adds Monster, Hunters, Observer Mode, and More
8. Re: Evolve DLC Adds Monster, Hunters, Observer Mode, and More Mar 31, 2015, 13:51 verybad1

I'm betting that it is already essentially "over".

The initial game didn't have enough content in it, people got bored quickly, and now it's sales of DLC will be very low because nobody is going to come back, even if they had a few hours of fun.

I'm waiting for the first game to come out that doesn't have an initial game, just DLC after you pay money to be compatible with the DLC...

News Comments > Star Citizen at $77M
37. Re: Star Citizen at $77M Mar 30, 2015, 14:16 verybad1

Sure, buy an ingame fighter for $250.00.

No way in hell I'm getting involved in this game. Don't get me wrong, I like space games, but it's simply too expensive for me. I'm not spending $250 on an in game anything, it's just ridiculous. The game doesn't need more money, so...

270 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo