Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for verybad1

Real Name verybad1   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname verybad1
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 8, 2013, 20:19
Total Comments 303 (Amateur)
User ID 57946

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month
5. Re: Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month Jan 30, 2016, 13:38 verybad1

Always makes me glad I didn't buy in. I thought about that initially but I'll just wait another 5 years and see if they actually come out with a game(s)  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Crusader Kings II Expansion Next Month
3. Re: Crusader Kings II Expansion Next Month Jan 21, 2016, 14:11 verybad1

Thank goodness for these guys, absolutely my favorite games company by a mile, they're hitting home runs with every swing it seems.  

News Comments > Cities Skylines Snowfall Announced
3. Re: Cities Skylines Snowfall Announced Jan 19, 2016, 14:28 verybad1

It's a good game, but it would be better if it had more bad things happening in the game (Bad neighborhoods, crime, etc).

Everything is too clean.

News Comments > Heavy Gear Assault Production "Restructured"
5. Re: Heavy Gear Assault Production Jan 15, 2016, 15:26 verybad1

*sigh* Hope it works out. I never thought MekTek was suited to be anything more than a mod group (which I was a part of). Kind of glad I didn't join the Stompy Bot Heavy Metal project now.  

News Comments > Tropico 5 - Complete Collection This Month
3. Re: Tropico 5 - Complete Collection This Month Jan 13, 2016, 14:36 verybad1

The game itself wasn't bad, but the amount of stuff they saved for DLC.

I didn't feel like I was getting a good deal back then, The "Complete Collection" might be good, but I don't think I'll be buying either it, or other games from them.

Just feels like I'm taking one in the pail when they come out with what 10 or so DLCs.

I don't like that business model.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2015, 15:29 verybad1

Happy New Years Blue, and thanks for all your hard work this past year, hope every thing is good for you and your's the coming as well!

News Comments > Descent Royalty Dispute
14. Re: Descent Royalty Dispute Dec 30, 2015, 20:21 verybad1

yonder wrote on Dec 30, 2015, 18:39:
verybad1 wrote on Dec 30, 2015, 14:14:
Uhh, Descent had it's day, but is there seriously ANY purpose for having a concern about money from those old games now? I can't imagine playing them now myself, they're just TOO effing old...

Well SOMEONE isn't old enough to have experienced nostalgia...

But yeah... I've hated Interplay stone they became EA before EA did. And this is why.

Believe me I'm more than old enough. I just don't like it enough I guess. *shrugs&* If someone wants to spend money on it, it's their money, 'm not judging them, Didn't like enough when it was new I guess.

News Comments > Descent Royalty Dispute
5. Re: Descent Royalty Dispute Dec 30, 2015, 14:14 verybad1

Uhh, Descent had it's day, but is there seriously ANY purpose for having a concern about money from those old games now? I can't imagine playing them now myself, they're just TOO effing old...

News Comments > Star Citizen Nears $100M
9. Re: Star Citizen Nears $100M Dec 12, 2015, 14:42 verybad1

Phasenoise wrote on Dec 12, 2015, 14:38:
The stretch goal at 100M is to include a space combat game.

Nice. Happy

I hope they include "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" in the game music.

News Comments > Modded Star Wars Battlefront 4K Footage
40. Re: Modded Star Wars Battlefront 4K Footage Dec 11, 2015, 15:15 verybad1

Gorgeous looking. Possibly best looking gameplay I've ever seen in a game, but I'm still not interested in the game itself (looks too shallow). Extraordinarily nice to see though. The engine looks outstanding, hopefully they'll expand what's being made on it.  

News Comments > On Gratuitous Space Battles 2 Support
11. Re: On Gratuitous Space Battles 2 Support Nov 25, 2015, 13:46 verybad1

Maybe like getting a refund for a movie you've all ready seen huh?

Not likely.

I enjoyed the first Gratuitous Space Battles. Didn't get the 2nd one because it wasn't' a very deep game (no control doesn't really work for me)Still doesn't mean that someone should get a refund unless the thing didn't work at all.

Never buy a game without review from trusted sources and you'll never need a refund.

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam
16. Re: MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam Nov 14, 2015, 16:48 verybad1

Wouldn't really say it's pay to win. They've done a decent job of keeping it from becoming that. But's it's a huge grind to get stuff outside of paying for it, and the game is just effing bland.  

14. Re: MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam Nov 14, 2015, 16:32 verybad1

Slashman wrote on Nov 14, 2015, 16:18:
Is a good single-player MW game too much to ask?

Yup, unfortunately it seems that way.

13. Re: MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam Nov 14, 2015, 16:31 verybad1

I spent way too much money for the enjoyment I got out of this.

I too loved MechWarrior, made mechs for MekTek's MW4 mechpacks.

MWO never really improved after a certain bit. More mechs to buy, sure, but not enough maps, no fan made stuff what so ever. Just always seemed more like a money grab than a group of people that loved the genre.

It's just bland, there's no feeling that they give a damn about the game, it's just work.

Some single player stuff would have been nice, but I feel like this game is over.

News Comments > Star Citizen Star Cast Revealed
11. Re: Star Citizen Star Cast Revealed Oct 11, 2015, 15:49 verybad1

BadIronTree wrote on Oct 11, 2015, 15:17:
You all love to hate lol. This video was epic, even with the bugs... Please never buy the game. Better few good poeple that love space sims....

Sorry, but I don't have enough interest left n this overgrown project to hate it.

It's just happiness that I didn't spend any of my hard-earned money on a project that is absolutely different from what he initially sold it as.

I've seen overblown projects in many different subjects before (movies, games, etc.) this is definitely one of them. If you're happy spending money on something that may end up like a Duke Nukem's epic in terms of time before release, well that's great, glad you're happy. I'm happy not doing so.

If it makes you happy being angry at people for not agreeing with you, well then welcome to the World Wide Web. *shrug*

News Comments > Star Citizen Star Cast Revealed
4. Re: Star Citizen Star Cast Revealed Oct 11, 2015, 15:12 verybad1

Man am I glad I didn't spend any money on this frigging heap.

Seriously, make the effing game!

News Comments > Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Free on Origin
8. Re: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Free on Origin Sep 16, 2015, 13:32 verybad1

Origin is too irritating to have on my machine in any case. I don't like game apps opening without ME asking them to. Finally got rid of it, didn't have many EA games in any case, now I'm not going to get any, ever.  

News Comments > Master of Orion Video Diary
5. Re: Master of Orion Video Diary Sep 10, 2015, 13:24 verybad1

It was an interesting Diary, but it seemed to be about MOO-1, not the new thing they're doing *shrugs* I assume it's because they want to keep it in the publics eye, which is ok. I'm certainly hoping it's a new, and GOOD MOO.  

News Comments > Master of Orion Collector's Edition
8. Re: Master of Orion Collector's Edition Aug 29, 2015, 12:55 verybad1

I've got 2, why they hell would I want to get 1 (good in it's time, but it's not 2) and especially 3 (I don't need to tell people here about that one)

It's just stupid. and "Retro Style" is also. MOO2 isn't about playing an old style game, it's about playing a GOOD game. Stop wasting your and our time you idiots.

I hope MOO4 or whatever they're calling it is a good game, don't rely on the past in order to make it so however.

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
26. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Planetary Annihilation: TITANS Aug 20, 2015, 13:23 verybad1

I like PA quite a bit. The team that made it didn't have a lot of money compared to many games while making this, but I think they did a great job with it, the key being they continued working on it long after other companies would have stopped. I'll be buying this one, maybe this weekend.  

303 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo