Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mar

Real Name Mar   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname intermarer
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 26, 2013, 15:29
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 57940

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Mortal Kombat X PC Patch Today
7. Re: ArcheAge Head Start Issues May 6, 2015, 01:47 intermarer

Trevellian wrote on May 5, 2015, 17:41:
HoSpanky wrote on May 5, 2015, 11:23:
Well someone posted on here in the last few days that it runs at 5 FPS with a pair of 780s, so maybe they meant "at least manages to run at 30 fps with way more hardware than should be needed".

Whoever wrote that was lying through their teeth.
I won't try to defend High Voltage's port failures as the online play hasn't worked since release and their patch failure today is just abysmal.

But I have a 980GTX and get no less than 60fps playing the game single player. So running at 5fps on a 780 is just bull dooky.

High Voltage is an awful company and I don't understand why anyone still lets them handle their ports. But patches/online failure aside it's still the best Mortal Kombat game yet.

Of course it's easy to look past all the failures when you only paid 28 bucks for the full game and the Kombat pack together and haven't lost your save progress. I do feel sorry for the schmucks who actually lost their save games and paid 90 dollars for the game.
That was me posting about the 5fps, and I was not lying. It's not just that the framerate is horrible, it's that characters skip their animations, sort of warping. It's just a total mess. Here is a video of a guy having the same issue, only it looks a bit better on his machine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_6OE1bnAIA

Edit: Oh, and I'm not running nearly as high settings as he is. Even with everything turned off it's just unplayable

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mortal Kombat X Jason Voorhees Bundle Tomorrow
4. Re: Mortal Kombat X Jason Voorhees Bundle Tomorrow May 5, 2015, 04:36 intermarer

Do NOT get MKX on PC. Worst port I've ever seen. I've got 2x 780GTX in SLI and quad core cpu. I'm getting around 5 fps, if that; really choppy/laggy/super-unsmooth gameplay. Tried all settings, plenty of different hacks on forums. It's just plain horribly.  

News Comments > Warframe Adds Wyrmius Minigame
1. Re: Warframe Adds Wyrmius Minigame Jan 23, 2015, 07:07 intermarer

I recently discovered Warframe. Awesome game! They must have really done a lot since the luke warm reception it got at release.
This sidescroller, though... why?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
53. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 26, 2013, 10:36 intermarer

I used to read this site around ten years ago and just recently rediscovered it. I was thrilled to see that Hudson the wonder dog was still around. It really saddens me to hear she is no long with us, and I had to register to express my condolences.

Rest in peace

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo