Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for belowzeros

Real Name belowzeros   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 28, 2013, 21:29
Total Comments 8 (Suspect)
User ID 57910

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Video; Funding to be Deemphasized
14. Re: Star Citizen Gamescom Video; Funding to be Deemphasized Aug 20, 2014, 19:25 belowzeros

if this game isn't the shiznit they better have a bunker prebuilt with some of that nerd cash  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Euro Megaserver Migration
7. Re: New WHQL GeForce Drivers Jul 29, 2014, 23:24 belowzeros

I had two big problems with it.

I'm a fantasy MMO lover but I found it way too grindy. Maybe grindy for the sake of meaningful content. I don't know if that's just a burnt out MMO player talking or a design problem.

Second and a worse problem for me was the bots. they were everywhere exploiting everything. Camped on farming nodes that were perma spawning for example. It really ruined the game for me.

I didn't play longer than the first month, maybe things have changed.

News Comments > WildStar Beta Open To All
43. Re: New WHQL GeForce Drivers May 8, 2014, 22:47 belowzeros

personally i found it pretty jarring at first (couple weekends ago). trying to quest was giving me a coronary because it seemed like some of the systems or UI prods were missing. Things got easier as I spent more time with it but there was a big hurdle at first for me. I'm not sure if I'll stick with it. Lots of the systems are great but there is a feeling that some polish or something is missing from it's core. I can't put my finger on it yet.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - South Park: The Stick of Truth
42. No subject Mar 5, 2014, 01:14 belowzeros

if you love south park buy it now.

if you know Ubisoft like most on this site wait 3 weeks for them to firesale it.

News Comments > GeForce Beta Drivers
9. Re: New WHQL GeForce Drivers Jan 28, 2014, 21:17 belowzeros

do you know if they ever fixed the 400,500,600 problem? I haven't update my 560ti drivers since the crashing was introduced. I gave up trying after a few iterations but would love an update since I'm probably 8-10 months behind.

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Jan 28, 2014, 18:26:
What are you talking about? Nvidia actually surprased ATI in poor quality about a year ago, when they managed to release 5 months worth of WHQL drivers that did nothing but crash(the TDR problem), and crash so often, and so badly that Nvidia was willing to pay for cardowners in the US to have their rigs shipped to California at their cost to do testing. And we can't forget the 3 further WHQL driver releases which hardlocked, crashed, and froze nearly all 400,500,600 series cards.

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
17. Re: New WHQL GeForce Drivers Jan 7, 2014, 23:00 belowzeros

Ryan Lange wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 15:27:
Does this release contain the fix for browser-related freezing on 400 and 500 series cards that was in the beta?

I haven't used new drivers in forever because of the nasty freezing and bsods that started happening on my 560ti. I can't remember what version it started on but it is just stupid.

News Comments > New WHQL GeForce Drivers
30. Re: New WHQL GeForce Drivers Oct 29, 2013, 15:34 belowzeros

What you describe sounds like some issue with power states. It can actually depend your browser and desktop settings when your card switches to 3D mode and back to 2D Mode (these are just power profiles, got nothing to do with 3D/2D in that sense).

The newer drivers have a more aggressive power profiling so maybe that's your problem. In any way, this sounds more like a card/chipset issue than a driver issue. The driver is just making these BSOD's happen because the card doesn't respond properly to the new power profiling.

If you got rivatuner or what was it, you can set your card to always be in 3D mode which should fix your BSOD's. (will cause higher power usage)

thanks for that lengthy explanation. sounds like it could certainly be a suspect. I'll give it a whirl. Haven't been able to upgrade since 314.22.

News Comments > New WHQL GeForce Drivers
18. Re: New WHQL GeForce Drivers Oct 28, 2013, 17:31 belowzeros

I have a 560ti and suffered from that blue screen problem that started happening with new drivers about i dunno 3-4 months ago.

anyone know if they solved that prob? seemed like quite a few 5xx users had the prob.

8 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo