Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MindTrigger

Real Name MindTrigger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MindTrigger
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 243456502
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 21, 2000, 04:23
Total Comments 1450 (Pro)
User ID 5789

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Halo 2 for Windows Vista Planned
72. Re: No subject Feb 9, 2006, 18:03 MindTrigger

I get the biggest kick out of listening to you pussies whine. Was anyone here actually planning to stay on XP forever? I'll be installing Vista as soon as it hits RC2 status, and I won't ever look back. You cheap bastards that can't afford the upgrade should consider that you have chosen a hobby that is too expensive for you, and move on to knitting.

As far as Halo 2 goes, the game just isn't that big of a deal. If MS wasn't to use it as a marketing tool, who gives a shit?

---
SEED Closed Beta Team
BF2 Player Name: "MindTrigger"
"My Gamer Fragged Your Honor Student"

--
He cut the possum's face off then cut around the eye socket. In the center of the belt buckle, where the possum's eye would be, he has placed a small piece of wood from his old '52 Ford's home made railroad tie bumper. Damn, he misses that truck.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers
19. Re: Nvidia 6800 GS AGP Feb 7, 2006, 21:29 MindTrigger

what no 30% boost in performance this time?

---
SEED Closed Beta Team

--
He cut the possum's face off then cut around the eye socket. In the center of the belt buckle, where the possum's eye would be, he has placed a small piece of wood from his old '52 Ford's home made railroad tie bumper. Damn, he misses that truck.

News Comments > James Cameron MMORPG
23. Re: PROJECT 880 IS.... Feb 4, 2006, 13:39 MindTrigger

This all sounds really good. And let's face it. James Cameron is an egomaniac. He cares enough about the quality of his work, and his reputation that he just might do this whole thing the "right" way. He's also obviously aware that no one has successfully crossed over from movie to game or from game to movie with their ip. As much smack as he's talking, he seems to have fully invested himself into kicking some ass.

If you read the article, he mentions Lord of the Rings movies. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Cameron was going to "shoot for the moon", and try to develop a series of sci-fi movies that are as epic as LotR. If he's using those movies as his benchmark, then we all might be in for something awesome in the end.

Hey, here's to James. I hope he pulls it off.

---
SEED Closed Beta Team

--

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
1. No subject Feb 4, 2006, 01:57 MindTrigger

wow, I did the RF Online beta.. and it SUUUUCKS. Can no one make a friggin decent Sci Fi MMORPG?

This all makes me hate SOE for ruining SWG even more. Stupid bastards, I had 3 paid accounts in SWG before they ruined the game.

---
SEED Closed Beta Team

--

News Comments > James Cameron MMORPG
3. Re: James Cameron MMORPG Feb 3, 2006, 23:37 MindTrigger

Depends on how much time they plan to put into the game. If they push it out in a year like most movie games, it will suck ass.

---
SEED Closed Beta Team

--

News Comments > Supreme Commander & S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Delays
1. No subject Feb 3, 2006, 23:20 MindTrigger

STALKER Delayed? No fXcking way!

lol.

---
SEED Closed Beta Team

--

News Comments > Khan Beta Live
14. Re: KHAN! Feb 3, 2006, 23:17 MindTrigger

THIS IS CETI ALPHA V!

---
SEED Closed Beta Team

--

News Comments > GUN Backfires
65. Re: Meh Feb 2, 2006, 00:07 MindTrigger

2 words.

Revisionist History.

Maybe if we ignore what happened in the "old west" it will go away, right? Moronic.

---
SEED Closed Beta Team

--

News Comments > Romero Goes MMO
49. Re: No subject Jan 31, 2006, 22:37 MindTrigger

Dike Katana Online: Vaporwars

---
Guild Wars lvl 17 R/Mo: "Oceas Saeco"

--

News Comments > Stargate MMORPG Announced
36. Re: Romero Jan 31, 2006, 22:34 MindTrigger

BTW, I always wondered if the The Fifth Element would work as an MMO. Its one of my favorite movies of all time.

---

--

News Comments > Stargate MMORPG Announced
35. Re: Romero Jan 31, 2006, 22:23 MindTrigger

I too think the TV show sucked ass, but the movie is awesome. It's a great setting for an MMORPG. When it comes out, in 2011, I will have to check it out.

---

--

News Comments > Evening Q&As
3. Re: No subject Jan 30, 2006, 23:15 MindTrigger

Kiss my ass, SOE. Stupid bastards.

---

--

News Comments > Evening Previews
2. Re: No subject Jan 30, 2006, 23:11 MindTrigger

Dungeons and Dragons Online:

id software called. They want the Quake 1 color pallet back.

---

--

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. No subject Jan 30, 2006, 23:08 MindTrigger

ETQW looks awesome.

---

--

News Comments > More S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clarification
5. Re: demo Jan 30, 2006, 22:53 MindTrigger

V.A.P.O.R

---
Guild Wars lvl 17 R/Mo: "Oceas Saeco" Got my Drok's armor finally!

--

News Comments > Morning Q&As
3. Re: SW Empire@War Jan 23, 2006, 19:46 MindTrigger

I'm looking forward to Seed. I think it has a lot of potential to be an awesome, non-violent game. I get my violence from other games anyway, so Seed is very interesting to me.

---
Guild Wars lvl 17 R/Mo: "Oceas Saeco" Got my Drok's armor finally!

--

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
3. Re: No subject Jan 23, 2006, 16:09 MindTrigger

I haven't looked, what are the shares going for?

---
Guild Wars lvl 16 R/Mo: "Oceas Saeco" Got my Drok's armor finally!

--

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
1. No subject Jan 22, 2006, 21:35 MindTrigger

Yes, and any idiot trader with half a brain, and 1 out of 2 balls will buy Google right now and think longer term than 2 months from now. Seriously, our stock market is a short-sighted joke these days.

---

--

News Comments > Subscription Free PlanetSide
9. Re: No subject Jan 22, 2006, 15:35 MindTrigger

I would pay monthly for an MMOFPS if it had more "RPG" type content to it. Player housing, maybe some non-combat professions, FPS Quests? Who knows?

I was on Planetside closed Beta, and I played it for a while after beta, but I couldn't get over how crappy the engine was, and the game play was "Capture base, lose base, capture base, lose base". Got old real quick.

---

--

News Comments > Subscription Free PlanetSide
3. Re: ... Jan 22, 2006, 13:59 MindTrigger

"shut 'er down."

Oh, and kiss my ass, SOE.

---

--

1450 Comments. 73 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo