Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Seventyfive

Real Name Seventyfive   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 16, 2013, 15:51
Total Comments 37 (Suspect)
User ID 57860

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Respawn Attacks Titanfall Bribery Claims
22. Re: Respawn Attacks Titanfall Bribery Claims Feb 20, 2014, 11:09 Seventyfive

007Bistromath wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 10:02:
I have not been paid to say that Titanfall is the best FPS that has ever been made

I 100% agree. After playing the beta the game doesn't live up to the hype, it exceeds it. I paid $48 to preorder but if I had to pay $60 I would. The controls are tight and responsive, the graphics are very good, the ability to fly and climb walls basically kills the idea of camping since someone can come at you from anywhere and despite being 6v6 there was never a lack of action. It really reminds me of a FPS version of League of Legends to some extent.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Civ5: The Complete Edition/Free Brave New World Scenario Released
6. Re: Civ5: The Complete Edition/Free Brave New World Scenario Released Feb 5, 2014, 15:44 Seventyfive

Is Civ 5 any good? I stopped playing a few Civ's ago when my tank got destroyed by archers. Kind of thought that was some real bullshit.

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Jan 21, 2014, 10:58 Seventyfive

I think the guy is missing the idea that the market equilibrium price for MOST games is not $59. Clearly it is for SOME games given the first week sales figures of COD or GTA.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 20, 2014, 12:30 Seventyfive

God forbid the governments of the world spend less and control waste Rolleyes  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
5. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jan 17, 2014, 18:14 Seventyfive

I know we can trust Obama, it's not like he's ever blatantly lied to the American people.

"If you like your privacy, you can keep your privacy, period."

News Comments > Respawn: 6-vs-6 Multiplayer Maximum
20. Re: Respawn: 6-vs-6 Multiplayer Maximum Jan 8, 2014, 15:16 Seventyfive

DangerDog wrote on Jan 8, 2014, 14:55:
This would be more acceptable if it offered something like over the top amazing level of destruction, as it's being made with Source 2 I bet even the scorch mark decals don't stay on walls very long.

Not sure if you've played Hawken but it's only 8v8 and it's plenty exciting and fun.

News Comments > Respawn: 6-vs-6 Multiplayer Maximum
16. Re: Respawn: 6-vs-6 Multiplayer Maximum Jan 8, 2014, 12:07 Seventyfive

This is why I don't play League of Legends. It's either 64 v 64 or nothing at all!  

News Comments > BF4 Connectivity Issues; Double XP Postponed
7. Re: BF4 Connectivity Issues; Double XP Postponed Dec 31, 2013, 12:36 Seventyfive

Anyone who played the beta should have known better than to pay full price for this game. With the amount of shit wrong on the PC version, I pretty much knew there was no way they'd get all their shit together in 31 days. I'll save my money for Titanfall.  

News Comments > On Sale
16. Re: On Sale Dec 23, 2013, 17:42 Seventyfive

Muscular Beaver wrote on Dec 23, 2013, 17:28:
Techie714 wrote on Dec 23, 2013, 14:25:
ARMA III is a steal at that price!! Played the first part of the campaign & it was fun.
I wouldnt even buy it for $10. I bought the supporter edition but got a refund, after I noticed what path they take now and ignore their veteran players. The whole game feels like a badly made wanna be ArmA 2, with worse animations, generic shooter playstyle, unauthentic weapons and vehicles and compared to vanilla ArmA 2 almost no content. Not even Warfare missions are possible because there simply isnt enough stuff to use! And man, those animations... I always thought I am playing some cheap console shooter for $5, when I saw my character walking and moving from 3rd person view at lightning speed, losing not much accuracy when moving at a fast tactical pace... I feel so embarrassed for them.

I just hope they come to their senses again with ArmA 4.

As a non-veteran player, I was looking at the game but was worried it would be "too realistic". I was hoping for something semi-realistic but still fast paced... kind of like the original Rainbow 6 game (not the vegas series). Would ARMA 3 fit that bill?

News Comments > Red 5 Removes CEO Mark Kern
2. Re: Red 5 Removes CEO Mark Kern Dec 20, 2013, 10:21 Seventyfive

Shineyguy wrote on Dec 20, 2013, 09:57:
Keep forgetting I have a founder pass for this game. I need to get back into it to see what has changed. It was neat, just didn't have enough to grab me early on.

I paid to be a founder also and loved the game till they made a massive update, mostly for the worst. Completely reworked the skill trees to something that is very unintuitive, reset everyone's minerals they had mined, etc... Basically they wiped out all my progress. I get that it's a beta but there has to have been a better way to do things. After that I signed off and never came back.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 12, 2013, 16:12 Seventyfive

Ozmodan wrote on Nov 11, 2013, 11:15:
Maybe we should just crucify a few of these hard drug people to get the message across.

So if heroin was legal tomorrow you'd do it? I think the vast majority of people, if legalized, would still refrain from the hardcore drugs.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
12. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 5, 2013, 13:30 Seventyfive

$100 for Battlefield 4 + content. Oh great deal. If they want me to feel like the game is "a steal", you should give us that extra content included in the regular retail price.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
4. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 2, 2013, 15:50 Seventyfive

Taskeen wrote on Nov 2, 2013, 14:14:

Snowden's problem is that he isn;t a traitor, but 90% of the people who swear to uphold our Constitution ARE traitors, and they are ready to squash him like a bug to protect their power.

^ THIS

Congress can commit whatever crimes against the American people and betray the constitution but God forbid someone whistleblows against them.

News Comments > NVIDIA "R331 Game Ready" Driver
8. Re: NVIDIA Oct 21, 2013, 17:12 Seventyfive

BF4 ran smooth w/ the beta drivers. I was getting over 100fps at 2560x1440 with no problems. Only issues were BF4 known issues such as insanely long load screens or people getting stuck in buildings that don't exist.  

News Comments > Arma 3 Campaign This Month
4. Re: Arma 3 Campaign This Month Oct 10, 2013, 12:01 Seventyfive

Techie714 wrote on Oct 10, 2013, 10:53:
Really enjoying the game a lot. Their are so many different missions to play on the Steam workshop & other mods. I was blown away the other night when I got to try out those huge artillery vehicles. Shooting the cluster munition was a blast! Can't wait for the campaign to come out in a few weeks.

For some reason I thought this game was multi player only. Can someone please explain how these user based missions work? Is there a campaign mode? Can I play these missions co-op with friends?

News Comments > Red 5 Studios Reorganizing; Reworking Firefall PvP
13. Re: Red 5 Studios Reorganizing; Reworking Firefall PvP Sep 17, 2013, 11:26 Seventyfive

Asmodai wrote on Sep 17, 2013, 08:02:
It's fun but I'm not fussed on spending money on it. The dev team has a bit of a track record of erratic decisions, resulting in completely tearing down and rebuilding the system when they finally realise their decisions were bad ones..

Redoing the leveling/character advancement system not once but twice (including crafting etc) for example.

I actually put real money into the game only to receive a patch about a week later that erased all my minerals, money, etc... reset my stats, and removed all the abilities in my class and replaced them with crap skills. I uninstalled the same day. On a related note i've been playing GW2 and loving it.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Free Trial This Month; Sales Record Claimed
6. Re: Guild Wars 2 Free Trial This Month; Sales Record Claimed Aug 16, 2013, 12:38 Seventyfive

This is one of the best MMO's out in my opinion. Everyone cooperates, very few trolls in game, trading post works great, and some of the recent mini content they put out is very fun. I really have no complaints and have bought about $35 of gems at this point.

Oh, and I've gotten 2 friends addicted as well.

As far as "who is still playing", the server I'm on (dragonbrand) is pretty busy 24/7 and jam packed on the weekends.

37 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo