Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Seventyfive

Real Name Seventyfive   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 16, 2013, 15:51
Total Comments 83 (Suspect)
User ID 57860

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 2, 2015, 11:53 Seventyfive

Democrat gun control nut Leland Ye  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battleborn E3 Trailer
2. Re: Battleborn E3 Trailer Jun 26, 2015, 14:40 Seventyfive

I support this game because they had one of the hottest booth babes at E3.

Oops n/m i was thinking of battlecry... different fps/moba

News Comments > Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed
21. Re: Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed May 13, 2015, 12:49 Seventyfive

Sempai wrote on May 13, 2015, 04:36:
It's clearly taking them longer than expected to compress, and move all those fancy assets they showed off at E3 into a folder, and hide it somewhere in the client, then replace it all with flat, overly bloomed textures on models with half the poly counts.

Coming to a next generation console near you, running at 1080p@60fps a..er..1080p@30...uhh..

Running at a silky smooth 900p@18-26fps in 2016!

Pre-order now!

It's more cinematic that way

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse May 13, 2015, 12:45 Seventyfive

I have cox. Price isn't great but I have the 100mbit service and have never even gotten close to my cap and I never have outages so as much as I wish I could pay less and get google fiber, I can't really complain about the reliability or data caps.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse May 1, 2015, 11:11 Seventyfive

"The law protects Internet providers from competition"

And as much as people bitch about corporations being the problem, at the end of the day, it's the corrupt politicians selling out their constituents which truly stifles competition. If you don't believe me, read some news on why Google Fiber isn't in more cities.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 28, 2015, 12:01 Seventyfive

I'll pay $175 for an Xbone w/ kinect under the assumption I can actually voice control my TV with it. After using the amazon echo I'm spoiled. I wish I could voice command everything. As far as games, i couldn't care less. The idea of going back to 720p from 1440p is sheer insanity.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Dedicated Servers Confirmed
6. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Dedicated Servers Confirmed Apr 28, 2015, 11:58 Seventyfive

What will be cool is forced map rotation and matchmaking!! Love that 1 map? Well be excited to play it once every 9 games!! Because "that's how they'll do it"  

News Comments > Steam Launches Paid Mod Support
117. Re: Steam Launches Paid Mod Support Apr 24, 2015, 10:13 Seventyfive

Cutter wrote on Apr 23, 2015, 18:29:
B) What about recognition? If you make a mod no one uses why bother to make it to begin with? Especially for people looking as a way to get into the industry. Would you rather have that $20 from 20 users or a million users who use it for free, thereby getting attention and offers from prospective employers. Who's going to but in umpteen hours of work to make $20?

And if there was really money to be made in this as a cottage industry they'd be doing in on Nexus and forgoing Steam entirely. This is a molehill, folks, stop trying to make it a mountain.

To play devil's advocate. What if i'm a very very skilled coder make good money. Might not be worth my time to do a mod for free but if I felt like I could get paid for it, I might apply my above average coding skills to making a badass mod. If I knew I wouldn't get paid, why even bother when I can just do more paid work or enjoy my unpaid free time?

News Comments > Steam Launches Paid Mod Support
38. Re: Steam Launches Paid Mod Support Apr 23, 2015, 16:34 Seventyfive

Nobody should be paid for their work. Long live the USSR!

News Comments > Gone Gold - The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
13. Re: Gone Gold - The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Apr 16, 2015, 13:51 Seventyfive

Anyone know if the fighting system will be improved from Witcher 2? I thought Witcher 2 looked great but played like shit. Kind of wish they'd just copy something like Dark Souls if they want something slower or basically any other 3rd person game (Batman, AC, GOW, DMC, etc...) if they want something faster. The weird "my enemy is at 2 o'clock so i'm going to do an awkward 360 spin move that will get you killed strike" wasn't that appealing to me.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 10, 2015, 10:59 Seventyfive

DEMOCRAT Leland Yee  

News Comments > Ghost in the Shell Online: First Connection Coming West
13. Re: Ghost in the Shell Online: First Connection Coming West Apr 10, 2015, 10:23 Seventyfive

This looks like they are just ripping off titanfall. These ghost in the shell people should be ashamed of themselves. LOL JK.

for joke reference see here: http://bit.ly/1PsmBiq

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 1, 2015, 10:48 Seventyfive

Cutter wrote on Apr 1, 2015, 10:10:
Too bad Amazon didn't actually treat Canada as more than an afterthought. They should have told them to go fuck themselves. And these companies are nuts if they think drones are going to take off. Oh I'm sure no one will be bothered by thousands of these things whizzing around all the time with the constant irritating buzz, right? Or the inevitable landslide of lawsuits for everything from invasion of privacy to accidents to death and destruction of wildlife, people, pets, etc. And what happens when people start shooting them down over their property? And once one of these things is used for a terrorist attack or two it'll definitely be over.

It's almost nothing but downside all around on these things. I can see where they'd be of use in S&R, forestry, etc. but in cities for commercial purposes? No.

I'm sure plenty of people felt this way about a lot of stuff going back to before we invented the wheel but luckily not everyone is a neophobe.

News Comments > Valve's HTC Vive Free for Developers
5. Re: Valve's HTC Vive Free for Developers Mar 27, 2015, 12:15 Seventyfive

Kind of wish I could buy a Vive without all the other crap but I'll still buy it if it comes out before the Rift. The only thing that would stop me would be if the Oculus people come out and say they're releasing closely after the Vive AND it has higher resolution. Having tried the Rift, I can say for sure, resolution really matters. The screen dooring on the DK2 was very noticeable.  

News Comments > Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition PC Plans
4. Re: Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition PC Plans Mar 24, 2015, 17:08 Seventyfive

Rattlehead wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 18:31:
Kobalt wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 18:10:
Ill play this over that garbage dmc any day.
DmC was superior to DMC4. DMC4 was literally the same fucking game twice, and some stupid obnoxious chess board at the end to fight the bosses yet a 3rd time.

I think I just couldn't get over the fact that Tameem Antoniades remade Dante in his own image. I know they gave him a less emo haircut at the last second but stil... He went from being a cool badass guy to a douchey emo millennial.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
5. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Mar 24, 2015, 16:53 Seventyfive

$14.42/hr. Less if you pretend like he should have gotten overtime.  

News Comments > Rainbow Six: Siege Preorders Get Closed Beta Access
5. Re: Rainbow Six: Siege Preorders Get Closed Beta Access Mar 24, 2015, 16:49 Seventyfive

Considering what a debacle the F2P Ubisoft game is, I think I'll pass on this one. I'm sick of MP games that don't have a server browser.  

News Comments > Titanfall DLC Goes Free to Celebrate Anniversary
14. Re: Titanfall DLC Goes Free to Celebrate Anniversary Mar 12, 2015, 11:23 Seventyfive

All they need to do to get people to play is get rid of map rotation. People STILL play counter-strike and de_dust2 is still packed. I don't know if CS would be as popular if everyone was forced on a map rotation.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
9. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 11, 2015, 17:47 Seventyfive

I'll come back to titanfall when they take away map rotation and let me just play the only 2 or 3 good maps they made.  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Battlefield Hardline
20. Re: Gone Gold - Battlefield Hardline Feb 25, 2015, 11:03 Seventyfive

Faction specific weapons is a deal breaker for me. Maybe if i were still in college and could play 2x as much to level up weapons but I don't want to be constantly grinding out weapons and upgrades.

For the person that asked, grappling hook and zipline can be put anywhere which is cool.

Gunplay felt off compared to BF4. I know BF4 reverted to BF3 mechanics after they realized they could just never make BF4 feel right. I wonder if they'll do the same to BFH.

If this were a $20 expansion to BF4, i'd probably pull the trigger just for shits and giggles. As a full blown game, I have no desire.

83 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo