Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for GutYouLikeAFish

Real Name GutYouLikeAFish   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LibertyOrDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 3, 2013, 23:29
Total Comments 53 (Suspect)
User ID 57821

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
7. Re: Op Ed Apr 7, 2014, 01:19 LibertyOrDeath

"If George was still handling it, it would be accompanied by cartoon 'zip!' "zoom!" banana peel sounds, and all the kids in the theater would laugh...

(Fuck you, George!)"

Blue allows this here? You mean... he allows freedom of speech for you guys? Shocking! Well anyways, this is a real person that created a game that you did not like. Any flipping reason why you would trash him like this? Do you make mistakes? I can understand attacking his credentials and skill, but this is taking it a tad far. I guess if I was like you I would say go kill yourself about right now? Sad...

This time if I get banned for speaking my mind here while everyone else gets off free, I will talk to my lawyer about it. You people need to start paying a price for your ignorance.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III XP Bonus
47. Re: Op Ed Mar 4, 2014, 15:16 LibertyOrDeath

D3 is turning out to be a ton of fun.  

News Comments > Blizzard Layoff Rumor Addressed
8. Re: Op Ed Jan 25, 2014, 21:32 LibertyOrDeath

Let me put it in a simple way. If a corporation (corp) takes in less money, most likely they will have to layoff because the demand is not that great as it once was. If a corp pulled from other sources, that corp will not be around for long. You do not rob Peter to pay Paul. This is why burdening businesses with higher taxes is not a good idea in a recession/bad economy (it only adds to the burden)

BTW: Obama clearly shows he has no real experience in business because of his policies; they simply do not work in the real world.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: Op Ed Jan 23, 2014, 14:58 LibertyOrDeath

In beta, nowhere near X-wing vs Tie fighter quality. With that said, they received an ear full from me; I basically laid out a plan for success. I also told them to go play X-wing versus tie fighter!:)> lol

*Disclaimer: I cannot remember what the NDA said.* Oo

News Comments > 2013's Top Free-to-Play Games
27. Re: Op Ed Jan 20, 2014, 13:45 LibertyOrDeath

Grossing is not making...Just saying...  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
3. Re: Op Ed Jan 7, 2014, 01:11 LibertyOrDeath

Yup, waste of money. Big government! Please tax me more while my family suffers! Thank you very much, sir.  

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls in March
20. Re: Op Ed Dec 20, 2013, 00:51 LibertyOrDeath

I am buying ROS with the money I made from the AH. Yup, even though I believe the AH was a bad idea for item based games, I still used it to my advantage. /rockon

With that said, the sales numbers of the expansion will either shut the haters up or give them ammo. Wait, for a moment I thought all haters use reason and intelligence to come to their conclusions. NM, haters will hate.

News Comments > Warhammer Online Closes Tomorrow; Refund Details
7. Re: Op Ed Dec 18, 2013, 18:18 LibertyOrDeath

The game looked awesome from a still picture perspective. Wow, once I got into the game, the animation sucked.  

News Comments > New AMD Drivers Address Micro Stuttering
1. Re: Op Ed Dec 18, 2013, 18:15 LibertyOrDeath

/golfclap  

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Op Ed Dec 17, 2013, 22:59 LibertyOrDeath

As if any of you will escape your doom!? lol With that said, keep voting left and you will have to have permission to play games. NFA for the lose!  

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
22. Re: Op Ed Dec 15, 2013, 07:35 LibertyOrDeath

I am shocked Blue allows all this garbage on here. People attacking each other, how they write, etc...I have been banned twice and have done far less.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
5. Re: Op Ed Dec 13, 2013, 04:31 LibertyOrDeath

Nothing like the government getting into every single crack of our lives. GJ america!  

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Closed Beta
3. Re: Op Ed Dec 12, 2013, 21:14 LibertyOrDeath

*Looks around* You know you guys are going to try it!:) You know you want to! Like you haven't checked your email! lol  

News Comments > John Carmack Leaves id Software
95. Re: Op Ed Dec 12, 2013, 09:39 LibertyOrDeath

MonkeySpank wrote on Nov 24, 2013, 22:17:
You must be joking. Wolfenstein, Doom, Doom2, Quake..

Oh you mean the John Romero games. I am very familiar with those as I have coded several mods with QuakeC and the later DLLs and modified the released engines over the years. Quake was the last good game that actually made an impression, and coincidentally enough, it was the last game designed by Romero. Since then, it's been a lackluster from id. I am not saying Romero was great because he didn't do anything great after that, but that id; that id you are talking about, hasn't been around since 1996. That's 19 years my Videosift friend! Time to give "id" a rest. (<-- ha-ha!)

This and I heard from a source that Carmack and Romero are talking about the future. Just a rumor now, but it comes from someone that should know something. Just saying...Blue, go pick someone's brain and find out for us!:)>

News Comments > Cliff Bleszinski's PC Shooter Plans
30. Re: Op Ed Dec 12, 2013, 04:18 LibertyOrDeath

Such talent with no gameplay vision. He needs to hook up with someone else. He is a great coder, he needs to find someone that can take the gameplay elements to the max as well. For example, an arena style fps with RPG elements. Different types of armor, weapons, strategies. Now that is the ticket!  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Op Ed Dec 10, 2013, 05:41 LibertyOrDeath

Yes, let us spend hundreds of millions of dollars of tax payer money to copy and paste release notes. Oo  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Op Ed Dec 9, 2013, 19:26 LibertyOrDeath

"US-CERT strives for a safer, stronger Internet for all Americans by responding to major incidents, analyzing threats, and exchanging critical cybersecurity information with trusted partners around the world."

Trusted partners? You mean those that support what you do?

News Comments > DICE Pauses All Future Projects for BF4 Repairs
46. Re: Op Ed Dec 5, 2013, 16:40 LibertyOrDeath

Horrible decision! These people are after money! They are greedy! How dare they! :)> Yes, this post is full of Christmas sarcasm. Good decision, Dice.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Op Ed Dec 3, 2013, 17:09 LibertyOrDeath

The site was never the real problem. The law is the problem.  

News Comments > Path of Exile Status, Packs, and Patch
26. Re: Op Ed Dec 3, 2013, 17:07 LibertyOrDeath

Proudfoot wrote on Dec 3, 2013, 16:58:
I don't post often but I do want to chime in here. PoE is a good, fun game for those wanting Diablo 2.5. (even has the same map!)

The skill tree is awesome though, with branches going in all kinds of directions. I've only played through the normal difficulty so far, with a Templar, but the character was surprisingly fun and unique. Tactics used included Ground Slam for hordes coming toward you, Fire(or flame) Shield so that when a horde did get to you, cast + drink heal, few seconds later when the monsters deplete the fire shield... KABOOOM! Everything around me dies.. sweet!

And my main attack caused the target to explode on death, hurting nearby enemies.

Messing around with the Scion (holy cow she has tons of skill paths) and a rogue dude that is creeping towards trap damage increases.

Good stuff.

Something positive...I am shocked!:) I also agree.

53 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo