Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for GutYouLikeAFish

Real Name GutYouLikeAFish   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LibertyOrDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 3, 2013, 23:29
Total Comments 66 (Suspect)
User ID 57821

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Op Ed Sep 19, 2014, 01:48 LibertyOrDeath

The economy is wonderful! Nothing to see here...Oo  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
16. Re: Op Ed Aug 6, 2014, 22:35 LibertyOrDeath

Not the name! They have been giving us a bunch of crap hardware wise. What happened to the Nintendo that came out with the Nintendo 64; the Nintendo that said we are all in hardware (graphics, etc...) wise! Oo  

News Comments > Blizzard Financials; WoW Down to 6.8M Subs
17. Re: Op Ed Aug 5, 2014, 23:37 LibertyOrDeath

Anyone with an open mind and half a brain knew this was going to happen. This is one of the reasons why Blizzard was and is working on a next gen MMO while still supporting and making money off of WoW. This is also the reason why I have said this for years---> The only game that will be a WoW killer is Blizzard's next MMO.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Op Ed Jul 17, 2014, 12:02 LibertyOrDeath

Yes yes, anything but a bad economy, huh? Cuts here, layoffs there all because of Bush and the republicans (sarcasm). lol  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
10. Re: Op Ed Jul 11, 2014, 14:41 LibertyOrDeath

So you guys are fine with spying and controlling people's freedom of speech? Stop listening to the media and start researching. For example, the democrats are putting up a bill that would hurt the first amendment rights of everyone! Stop seeing groups--republican versus democrat-- and start seeing what these politicians are trying to do with the words they use, the bills they put up, and the actions they take. I trust very few of them and to be honest, if you still see yourself as a democrat or republican and are party loyal, you are too ignorant to vote.  

News Comments > C&C: Online is Online
3. Re: Op Ed Jul 6, 2014, 22:19 LibertyOrDeath

Yes, they force you to buy their stuff with the Jedi mind trick (sarcasm).

Businesses are in it to make money, but since you guys think it is so easy, donate for a year's worth of service! Oh wait, that takes money (gasp)!

News Comments > EA on "Unacceptable" BF4 Launch
20. Re: Op Ed Jun 20, 2014, 12:05 LibertyOrDeath

Maybe if we held ourselves to the same standards we want to hold others, we might have more good publishers and developers to choose from... With that said, talk is cheap and I see a lot of it here.  

News Comments > Carmack-Free QuakeCon
11. Re: Op Ed Jun 13, 2014, 06:05 LibertyOrDeath

[VG]Reagle wrote on Jun 12, 2014, 19:48:
So we are not going to have to listen eight hours of techno graphics driver memory utilization texture swapping storage techno bable self congratulatory arrogant egotistic vain BULLSHIT??? Seriously??

^This because of this---> "Since the question keeps getting asked -- no, I am not going to be at Quakecon this year."

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Jun 12, 2014, 15:00 LibertyOrDeath

You lost me at Yahoo news.  

News Comments > Mortal Kombat X Announced
12. Re: Op Ed Jun 3, 2014, 01:08 LibertyOrDeath

Rattlehead wrote on Jun 2, 2014, 20:33:
Also does anyone else think the animation for that trailer was way too cartoony? Hard to describe exactly but they don't look as solid and fluid as before.

I agree the animation looks off, but it could be because they are trying to achieve this level of graphics in game rather than just in cut scenes. Anyways time will tell, and I am looking forward to seeing more info.

News Comments > Mythic Entertainment Closed
26. Re: Op Ed Jun 1, 2014, 13:33 LibertyOrDeath

If I had one thing to say to the devs, animation matters! We can argue that WoW cartoony graphics suck, but no one in their right mind will ever say that WoW's animation sucks; Blizzard's animation is top notch.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
8. Re: Op Ed May 31, 2014, 11:58 LibertyOrDeath

Why would a free people want these regulations to go into effect? As if the government can be fair and balanced? If you think liberals are, you are sadly mistaken.  

News Comments > Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Grounded
5. Re: Op Ed May 24, 2014, 14:50 LibertyOrDeath

Glad they had the guts to scrap it. I told them early on that if they want success they need to go less arcade and more like X-wing vs Tie...  

News Comments > etc., etc.
7. Re: Op Ed Apr 7, 2014, 01:19 LibertyOrDeath

"If George was still handling it, it would be accompanied by cartoon 'zip!' "zoom!" banana peel sounds, and all the kids in the theater would laugh...

(Fuck you, George!)"

Blue allows this here? You mean... he allows freedom of speech for you guys? Shocking! Well anyways, this is a real person that created a game that you did not like. Any flipping reason why you would trash him like this? Do you make mistakes? I can understand attacking his credentials and skill, but this is taking it a tad far. I guess if I was like you I would say go kill yourself about right now? Sad...

This time if I get banned for speaking my mind here while everyone else gets off free, I will talk to my lawyer about it. You people need to start paying a price for your ignorance.

News Comments > Diablo III XP Bonus
47. Re: Op Ed Mar 4, 2014, 15:16 LibertyOrDeath

D3 is turning out to be a ton of fun.  

News Comments > Blizzard Layoff Rumor Addressed
8. Re: Op Ed Jan 25, 2014, 21:32 LibertyOrDeath

Let me put it in a simple way. If a corporation (corp) takes in less money, most likely they will have to layoff because the demand is not that great as it once was. If a corp pulled from other sources, that corp will not be around for long. You do not rob Peter to pay Paul. This is why burdening businesses with higher taxes is not a good idea in a recession/bad economy (it only adds to the burden)

BTW: Obama clearly shows he has no real experience in business because of his policies; they simply do not work in the real world.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: Op Ed Jan 23, 2014, 14:58 LibertyOrDeath

In beta, nowhere near X-wing vs Tie fighter quality. With that said, they received an ear full from me; I basically laid out a plan for success. I also told them to go play X-wing versus tie fighter!:)> lol

*Disclaimer: I cannot remember what the NDA said.* Oo

News Comments > 2013's Top Free-to-Play Games
27. Re: Op Ed Jan 20, 2014, 13:45 LibertyOrDeath

Grossing is not making...Just saying...  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
3. Re: Op Ed Jan 7, 2014, 01:11 LibertyOrDeath

Yup, waste of money. Big government! Please tax me more while my family suffers! Thank you very much, sir.  

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls in March
20. Re: Op Ed Dec 20, 2013, 00:51 LibertyOrDeath

I am buying ROS with the money I made from the AH. Yup, even though I believe the AH was a bad idea for item based games, I still used it to my advantage. /rockon

With that said, the sales numbers of the expansion will either shut the haters up or give them ammo. Wait, for a moment I thought all haters use reason and intelligence to come to their conclusions. NM, haters will hate.

66 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo