Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for GutYouLikeAFish

Real Name GutYouLikeAFish   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LibertyOrDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 3, 2013, 23:29
Total Comments 77 (Suspect)
User ID 57821

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
1. Re: Op Ed Nov 22, 2014, 14:24 LibertyOrDeath

Yes, but I love sticking it to big government! The FBI and others within the government are saying that many will die because of this encryption. I say we should not penalize the honest citizen for what a criminal might do down the road.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Op Ed Nov 18, 2014, 21:52 LibertyOrDeath

I hope voting against the Constitution will change once the new congress is sworn in, but we will see.

I can see your point Cutter, but do we really want people that fail in life to run government? I mean... you do not have to be rich, but at least have some success in life. Know what I mean?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Op Ed Nov 17, 2014, 12:00 LibertyOrDeath

Al Fraknkinstin is a big government democrat. You might want to research and find out about the truth. You actual want big government in your internet? Fools...  

1. Re: Op Ed Nov 10, 2014, 12:20 LibertyOrDeath

Shakes head, and you guys must be supporting it based on the name of the bill? You might want to dig deeper than that...  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
11. Re: Op Ed Nov 5, 2014, 14:20 LibertyOrDeath

You should turn off MSNBC and be more opened minded.

More growth under the democrats? First off, your source is bias. Why would anyone be against any group? They have their rights, just like you have your rights. Now if you are against their polices, I can understand that and that is where we should debate.

Now back to your point. Your source is leaving many variables out. For example, under Clinton there was a veto proof conservative congress that was passing the bills that Clinton signed. Another point is Carter; Carter--just like Obama--helped destroy the economy by his polices. It took Reagan a few months to turn this country around but he did do it with the help of both dems and repubs.

Want to tackle spending? You cannot talk about the economy without talking about spending.

Do not act as if you are not bias when you clearly are...We all have our beliefs--icluding you--jdreyer.

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financials - WoW at 7.4M
12. Re: Op Ed Nov 5, 2014, 02:52 LibertyOrDeath

Until someone can prove me wrong, WOW rules! With that said, I really hope someone can prove me wrong. I could go a new, great, mmo.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition
51. Re: Op Ed Nov 3, 2014, 20:55 LibertyOrDeath

As far as the vast left/right wing gaming conspiracy, gaming is big money and of course publishers and developers will treat the press nicely. Finding the right people that you trust has always been part of the gaming review process. Against what some of you believe here, COD is liked by many...  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Op Ed Oct 29, 2014, 11:31 LibertyOrDeath

Nintendo needs to go back to the days when horsepower mattered. Man, I could not wait to get their Nintendo 64!  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront in Holidays 2015
23. Re: Op Ed Oct 29, 2014, 11:12 LibertyOrDeath

What Slick said...:)  

News Comments > On Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Mantle Support
4. Re: Op Ed Oct 26, 2014, 13:11 LibertyOrDeath

Always knew you were a bias mother, but could you have concealed a little better?  

News Comments > Metallica to Close BlizzCon
33. Re: Op Ed Oct 22, 2014, 13:33 LibertyOrDeath

I now believe that the people that post here are the underpit of the gaming community. Oo /waves  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Op Ed Sep 19, 2014, 01:48 LibertyOrDeath

The economy is wonderful! Nothing to see here...Oo  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
16. Re: Op Ed Aug 6, 2014, 22:35 LibertyOrDeath

Not the name! They have been giving us a bunch of crap hardware wise. What happened to the Nintendo that came out with the Nintendo 64; the Nintendo that said we are all in hardware (graphics, etc...) wise! Oo  

News Comments > Blizzard Financials; WoW Down to 6.8M Subs
17. Re: Op Ed Aug 5, 2014, 23:37 LibertyOrDeath

Anyone with an open mind and half a brain knew this was going to happen. This is one of the reasons why Blizzard was and is working on a next gen MMO while still supporting and making money off of WoW. This is also the reason why I have said this for years---> The only game that will be a WoW killer is Blizzard's next MMO.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Op Ed Jul 17, 2014, 12:02 LibertyOrDeath

Yes yes, anything but a bad economy, huh? Cuts here, layoffs there all because of Bush and the republicans (sarcasm). lol  

10. Re: Op Ed Jul 11, 2014, 14:41 LibertyOrDeath

So you guys are fine with spying and controlling people's freedom of speech? Stop listening to the media and start researching. For example, the democrats are putting up a bill that would hurt the first amendment rights of everyone! Stop seeing groups--republican versus democrat-- and start seeing what these politicians are trying to do with the words they use, the bills they put up, and the actions they take. I trust very few of them and to be honest, if you still see yourself as a democrat or republican and are party loyal, you are too ignorant to vote.  

News Comments > C&C: Online is Online
3. Re: Op Ed Jul 6, 2014, 22:19 LibertyOrDeath

Yes, they force you to buy their stuff with the Jedi mind trick (sarcasm).

Businesses are in it to make money, but since you guys think it is so easy, donate for a year's worth of service! Oh wait, that takes money (gasp)!

News Comments > EA on "Unacceptable" BF4 Launch
20. Re: Op Ed Jun 20, 2014, 12:05 LibertyOrDeath

Maybe if we held ourselves to the same standards we want to hold others, we might have more good publishers and developers to choose from... With that said, talk is cheap and I see a lot of it here.  

News Comments > Carmack-Free QuakeCon
11. Re: Op Ed Jun 13, 2014, 06:05 LibertyOrDeath

[VG]Reagle wrote on Jun 12, 2014, 19:48:
So we are not going to have to listen eight hours of techno graphics driver memory utilization texture swapping storage techno bable self congratulatory arrogant egotistic vain BULLSHIT??? Seriously??

^This because of this---> "Since the question keeps getting asked -- no, I am not going to be at Quakecon this year."

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Jun 12, 2014, 15:00 LibertyOrDeath

You lost me at Yahoo news.  

77 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo