Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Zombiegoat213

Real Name Zombiegoat213   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Zombiegoat213
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.facebook.com/jesselcairns
Signed On Feb 10, 2013, 06:10
Total Comments 14 (Suspect)
User ID 57693

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS Health Detailed
43. Re: Star Citizen FPS Health Detailed Nov 24, 2014, 15:16 Zombiegoat213

I keep thinking of Daikatana, and I really hope I am wrong.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $61M
23. Re: Star Citizen Passes $61M Nov 14, 2014, 02:58 Zombiegoat213

This is not a trolling question; this is a legitimate one. Is this game ever going to be released, or is it in a perpetual development cycle as money comes in without even asking for it? I ask this because the game looks very interesting and I really want to play it (especially since Destiny won't be a PC title), but if the answer is "Um, check back in a couple years and maybe we'll have some news," I'll definitely move on. One Duke Nukem Forever-sized wait was enough for me, thanks.  

News Comments > GOG.com Offers Free Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000
34. Re: GOG.com Offers Free Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 Oct 17, 2014, 04:16 Zombiegoat213

First graphics card: Rage Xpert 128. 16 MB and suddenly I felt like a Quake III: Arena god. Free cheap RAM and inexpensive hand-me-downs from people pursuing more cutting edge technology was always welcome.

I'm looking forward to playing this game. And hey, if it's too dated, it was free... but something tells me this will be fun.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
56. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 10, 2014, 01:16 Zombiegoat213

Happy birthday, BN! Thanks for the last thirteen years of good news, interesting tidbits and people teeing off on each other much less than the other sites I've visited.  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2014, 16:16 Zombiegoat213

El Pit wrote on Sep 24, 2014, 15:05:
This is very sad news: Malcolm Young is leaving AC/DC, his nephew will take over for him. He is too sick to go on tour with the band next year.

DAMMIT! Thanks, Malcolm, for your great contribution to one of the greatest rock bands EVER! Best wishes for the hard times ahead, mate.

Seconded.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2014, 12:04 Zombiegoat213

My Oakland Athletics are ranked #50? That's about seventy-five places higher than I thought they'd be. Way to go, guys!  

36. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 17, 2014, 17:30 Zombiegoat213

I didn't start using a mouse until Quake III, because for some reason, I just could not figure out how to do mouselook in the original Quake. Therefore, my setup is pretty default; WASD for movement, mousewheel on weapons, Mouse 2 to weapon-switch to my favorite gun. I'm a total conformist.  

14. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 16, 2014, 00:03 Zombiegoat213

Loving the pick 'em league. Sorry about the G-Men, Blue.  

News Comments > Op Ed
184. Re: Op Ed Aug 30, 2014, 14:02 Zombiegoat213

As a former journalist, I can say this is one hundred percent correct. As the reporter, nobody cares about your opinion on the story. Report the facts only, and save your preachiness one way or another for the op-ed page.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 20, 2014, 16:12 Zombiegoat213

Well, that's fairly chilling.  

News Comments > Next DOOM Details Next Year
34. Re: Next DOOM Details Next Year Jul 21, 2014, 20:23 Zombiegoat213

He says they normally would not show the game at this state at all to be "digested, and gone through frame-by-frame and getting nitpicked to death."

Well, that certainly never happens in threads populated by PC Master Race members, now does it? It certainly isn't happening in this very thread and every single other active one I've seen in regards to the announcement. Gamer nerds have officially gone full retard; they are criticizing the trailer for a video game that they haven't even seen yet! (cue the arguments of "OH YEAH well id hasn't done anything innovative since introducing true 3-D environments, blah blah retch.")

Personally, I am looking forward to this game, if for no other reason than to see what the id Tech 6 engine is capable of. I was already planning on upgrading the rig anyway, so this is simply the price of doing business as a PC gamer. Also, ludicrously violent has never turned me away.

News Comments > OlliOlli for PCs Next Week
5. Re: OlliOlli for PCs Next Week Jul 16, 2014, 18:08 Zombiegoat213

I certainly hope Poochie will be available as DLC.  

News Comments > GameStar: Crytek in Financial Trouble
28. Re: GameStar: Crytek in Financial Trouble Jun 22, 2014, 19:07 Zombiegoat213

So basically this is sort of like what happened with id Software; great PC tech demos, story is a little washed-out, not much follow-through in licencing the engines for third-party companies, and following it all up with focusing on the console market.

Too bad.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 22, 2014, 17:11 Zombiegoat213

Happy birthday to QUAKE, indeed. Remember how fun LAN gaming was?  

14 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo