Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Redmask

Real Name Redmask   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Redmask
Email redmaskk@outlook.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 23, 2013, 03:13
Total Comments 2747 (Senior)
User ID 57682

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > CDPR on Witcher 3 Graphics Downgrades
56. Re: CDPR on Witcher 3 Graphics Downgrades May 21, 2015, 17:18 Redmask

People here bitch about everything, there are no favorites. I see people here criticizing them for the same things so I'm not sure where you're getting hypocrisy from CJ.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DOOM Reveal at E3
74. Re: DOOM Reveal at E3 May 19, 2015, 07:07 Redmask

shihonage wrote on May 19, 2015, 01:49:
PROTIP: the correct response is, "Ah yes, I re-read your posts and understand the entirety of your argument. I do concede - proving that Doom 3 is a worthy Doom game, on any level or scale, is an impossible task as it is objectively false. Thank you for making me see the light. Can I have your autograph?"

This exactly.

Don't worry, everyone else knows it, no one really cares what he has to say

Doom 3 monster closets were the most obnoxious design, no one actually wants to defend that shit so much as they just want to argue.

In Doom3 they were a poorly implemented and overused gimmick, a lazy tool for generating cheap scares.

This was extremely obvious in them using spawns behind you in rooms you already cleared, terrible.

This comment was edited on May 19, 2015, 07:12.

News Comments > Take-Two Results: GTA5 Sells 52M Units
26. Re: Take-Two Results: GTA5 Sells 52M Units May 19, 2015, 07:03 Redmask

Quinn wrote on May 19, 2015, 05:01:
I know you're just kidding, but people with that attitude.. with that "I'll buy it when it's complete and it's in the bargain bin for 5 dollars" are truly worse than pirates. Why? Pirates contribute to sales in the form of word-of-mouth. Everyone knows how important that is for sales. "I'll wait when it's in the bargain bin" those people are actively boycotting the gaming industry. Moreso than pirates are.

Value is subjective. People bargain bin titles that aren't worth the money to them, when they really like something they buy it on release day for however much money the company is charging.

News Comments > NVIDIA Drivers for The Witcher 3
49. Re: NVIDIA Drivers for The Witcher 3 May 18, 2015, 22:49 Redmask

My only beef is the FOV seems weird but other than that its a fantastic game so far. I'm only a few hours in but the quests are really well done, this should be the bar other RPGs set. It has a really human feel to it, everything is immersive and convincing. I didn't even like The Witcher 2 that much but they really nailed this.

The PC version has a ton of graphical toggles too, the whole graphical downgrade thing turned out to be nothing because the game is jaw dropping with everything dialed up.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization May 18, 2015, 20:59 Redmask

That's not nasty, that's his own words summarized  

News Comments > NVIDIA Drivers for The Witcher 3
40. Re: NVIDIA Drivers for The Witcher 3 May 18, 2015, 20:58 Redmask

Its out and its gorgeous. Puts Skyrim to shame.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization May 18, 2015, 15:38 Redmask

A real Cutter impression would also include something about how America is ruining the rest of the world and how much money he made being a lawyer, game developer, scientist, inventor and fry cook at mcdonalds before he was the age of 21.  

News Comments > etc.
13. Re: etc. May 18, 2015, 01:42 Redmask

Squirmer wrote on May 18, 2015, 00:55:
"Single issue" lol. I've had this Blues account since 2002, 5 years longer than you've had yours.

The age of your account is 'irrelevant' Juggle

News Comments > etc.
9. Re: etc. May 18, 2015, 00:17 Redmask

Squirmer wrote on May 17, 2015, 19:17:
Irrelevant. WAM collected reports of harassment over a 20-day period, it didn't specifically investigate all of those accounts. You can't make a claim that less than 1% of accounts engaged in harassment, because that's not what this WAM report looked at.

Would be nice if Blue linked to the actual report instead of a biased interpretation of it.

It's not irrelevant just because it's inconvenient to your personal politics. It 'would be nice' if you didn't pop up in these trying to bend even simple statistics to support your personal agenda and just let it stand on its own merits or not.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
19. Re: Saturday Tech Bits May 17, 2015, 16:49 Redmask

ViRGE wrote on May 16, 2015, 16:15:
Redmask wrote on May 16, 2015, 15:27:
It's just a game and has nothing to do with the rest of the operating system. Might as well freak out at the inclusion of Solitaire. We've been testing Windows 10 at work and its perfectly fine, much better than Windows 8 in terms of accommodating all user devices with minimal compromise. The small resource footprint and requirements are great too, its a big improvement over Windows 7. Don't listen to the people who can't even bothered to load it up and just parrot whatever they hear on Slashdot.
It's not just a game. It's Microsoft including software from a company who engages in blatantly unethical, predatory practices. People don't spend money on Candy Crush because they want to, they spend money because the game is engineered down to the last bit to manipulate them into doing so.

Is someone holding a gun to their heads? I don't care how its engineered, that's their choice. It's a game pack-in and it has nothing to do with Windows 10 being a decent OS or not. Are you going to take a stand and stop using all Windows produces since it offends you so much?

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
5. Re: Saturday Tech Bits May 16, 2015, 15:27 Redmask

It's just a game and has nothing to do with the rest of the operating system. Might as well freak out at the inclusion of Solitaire. We've been testing Windows 10 at work and its perfectly fine, much better than Windows 8 in terms of accommodating all user devices with minimal compromise. The small resource footprint and requirements are great too, its a big improvement over Windows 7. Don't listen to the people who can't even bothered to load it up and just parrot whatever they hear on Slashdot.  

News Comments > Oculus Rift Specs
37. Re: Oculus Rift Specs May 16, 2015, 09:35 Redmask

Cutter wrote on May 15, 2015, 22:55:
Are you going to cry when this doesn't become the next big thing?

Are you going to run away and hide like you do every time you're wrong? Smartphones, vaccination causing autism, nazi apologism, etc. Maybe you shouldn't be such a smartass when you never own up to your own garbage posts.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Morning Consolidation May 15, 2015, 18:50 Redmask

It doesn't really matter, the only one still burning CDs at home is Cutter so it will fly under the radar Bucktooth  

News Comments > Into the Black
11. Re: Into the Black May 15, 2015, 13:39 Redmask

That was some of the worst shit I've ever seen. I wanted to vomit and shit myself simultaneously. The world is objectively a worse place today.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
5. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 15, 2015, 07:06 Redmask

Cutter wrote on May 14, 2015, 20:35:
Humans have become so obsessed with portable devices and overwhelmed by content that we now have attention spans shorter than that of the previously jokingly juxtaposed goldfish.

Uh no. Many of us aren't obsessed or anywhere even close to it. The only thing my phone is used for is phone calls.

That's what my grandpa says too. He also has no friends so its not like he has a choice in the matter.

If you want to socialize these days you pretty much need a cell phone, it has nothing to do with attention span or obsessions, its about being attached to the rest of the human race socially and having the same opportunities as others.

News Comments > Diablo III Perma-CC Nerf Plans
19. Re: Diablo III Perma-CC Nerf Plans May 15, 2015, 07:02 Redmask

Your opinion on blizzard games is meaningless since you've proven yourself ignorant on them time and time again. No one cares.  

News Comments > Overwatch Video
38. Re: Overwatch Video May 14, 2015, 21:54 Redmask

NKD wrote on May 14, 2015, 19:39:
Osc8r wrote on May 14, 2015, 18:43:

Y NO WC4?

Because the RTS genre is effectively dead. People can be in denial about this all they want, but Blizzard's not going to spend more money on some big budget RTS after the mediocre performance of Starcraft 2.

Starcraft is one of their best selling franchises and Starcraft 2 did very well, the latest expansion did bananas in 2013. It does really well, just not World of Warcraft well but nothing really does. I don't know where you get mediocre from. Blizzard games are in a category all unto themselves, RTS or otherwise. People buy the brand, just look at fan boys like krovven who defend their shit to the death on here as if it was their best friend.

News Comments > Game Reviews
13. Re: Game Reviews May 14, 2015, 07:22 Redmask

InBlack, did you even read that review that you're upset about? You should really walk back what you said, it was very in depth and the author brings up a lot he likes about it. You're just focused on a small subset of it to grind your own axe it seems like.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
3. Re: Evening Mobilization May 14, 2015, 07:03 Redmask

Those things practically require more plastic and people said that the old Samsungs felt too cheap feeling so Samsung incorporated more glass into the design. Samsung is literally giving people what they wanted, most people don't care about an SD card slot anymore for example. I think it sucks but its a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing for Samsung.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
25. Re: Out of the Blue May 13, 2015, 22:23 Redmask

Shok wrote on May 13, 2015, 17:02:
Looks like Battle.net is being DDOS'd. Blizzard tweeted that it banned a bunch of WoW accounts for botting so I assume this is the kiddies way of getting them back...

This explains why I can't get into Heroes of the Storm, thanks. Great to know that a bunch of idiot script kids can take down the biggest game provider on the planet

2747 Comments. 138 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo