Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Alexander Normann

Real Name Alexander Normann   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname headshot
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 22, 2013, 15:52
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 57679

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Titanfall Beta Not Restricted to Preorders
17. Re: Titanfall Beta Not Restricted to Preorders Feb 4, 2014, 04:07 headshot

it's a shame they use an engine that old. what I love about battlefield 4 is the destruction you can wreak upon buildings. sometimes I narrowly escape a tank and hide inside a small building, only to have the tank explode the wall with a shell and leave me exposed and kicked out of my comfort zone.

now there's titanfall with big mechs and you can't even destroy a wall from what i've seen. I don't like static shooters anymore.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Patch to "Cut the Legs Out from the Auction House"
15. Re: Diablo III Patch to Aug 30, 2013, 01:31 headshot

hmm. I for one don't like to interact THAT much with other players. I had my share of trading, trade accounts, bartering and the always present feeling in the back of my brain that I'm getting ripped off. either because the item's a dupe or the player a scammer or the price is too high.

sure, it was nice to browse the trade forums (which lists all the items available for trade, just like an auction house would for example. wink.) and engage in trading. but you also had buyouts or fast trades and very little interaction with the seller.

in the end, I only did fast trades or gave my trade account details via PM. the difference to the AH in diablo 3 was the time it took to finally receive the item. I for one like the rmah in diablo 3, simply because me and my girlfriend got about 1.000 euros out of it in two months playing. it could have been more, but the game is rather boring. the gold auction house is another thing. the inflation there (50 million gold - about 1.26 or 2.26, dunno, so good items only cost 1.5 billions up) is ridiculous, that is rather sad.

News Comments > EA All-in on Microtransactions
47. Re: EA All-in on Microtransactions Feb 28, 2013, 03:04 headshot

i would gladly pay 30 / 30$ for a game and the prospect of DLC for about 15 / 15$ and 5-10 / 5-10$ left for micro transactions. while the DLC would remain optional, the micro transactions would provide a small / medium boost in the game but wouldn't compromise the storyline with, let's say, an uber weapon which normally appears in late game. the DLC would add additional content over the course of one year.

that way i could buy the initial game with 100% content for 30, tie loose ends up over the course of the year if i WANT to invest additional 15 and still have financial room for small boosts.

that would be a fair way to treat a customer and would give him a lot of freedom back. but that would ruin their profits.

News Comments > New Kickstarter Seeks to Race Back to the 90s
7. Re: New Kickstarter Seeks to Race Back to the 90s Jan 22, 2013, 11:01 headshot

90s? bring me a destruction derby reboot!!!11  

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo