Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve B

Real Name Steve B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Shteve
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2013, 10:49
Total Comments 6 (Suspect)
User ID 57668

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > EA's Frostbite 3 Engine and AMD
42. Re: EA's Frostbite 3 Engine and AMD Jun 19, 2013, 06:05 Shteve

saluk wrote on Jun 19, 2013, 05:49:
The fifa engine thing IS total horseshit. The new consoles ARE fricken high end pcs. This is just a crappy ploy to artificially entice more console owners, because that market is easier to understand and control. Building the same game on two different engines? That's way more work than making sure the better engine will run on mid-range rigs.

Updating the team rosters of your last release, whilst adding 1 to its name is not that much work.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > No BF4 Mod Support
34. Re: No BF4 Mod Support Jun 14, 2013, 10:02 Shteve

The map they're demoing at E3 looks rather big. I do worry what they're fan favourite map-pack is going to be though (popular maps from BF3). If they're going to use their "metrics", Metro will be one of them. I suppose at least with it being DLC you won't have to buy it.  

News Comments > Bethesda Game Vulnerability
7. Re: Bethesda Game Vulnerability May 12, 2013, 11:12 Shteve

Affected games, not effected.  

News Comments > Take-Two Takes $400MM
9. Re: Take-Two Takes $400MM Feb 6, 2013, 08:40 Shteve

Fibrocyte wrote on Feb 6, 2013, 05:23:
Quboid wrote on Feb 5, 2013, 23:38:
Does anyone else find the MM notation bizarre? Maybe it's a British thing (not that I'm the only Brit here) but that looks like millimetres to me. I know it meant million way back but I think the only people to use it now, aside from Blue, are people working in print media and that's hardly applicable here.

They're just taking the word "Million" and then removing all of the letters except for the M's.

And then adding another M.

News Comments > Play.com Leaving Retail
10. Re: Play.com Leaving Retail Jan 10, 2013, 08:48 Shteve

Actually most of Play's customer went to Amazon years ago. Amazon do charge VAT, but dodge most other taxes - Creston's end result is likely correct.  

News Comments > Play.com Leaving Retail
8. Re: Play.com Leaving Retail Jan 10, 2013, 05:53 Shteve

Play.com always was an online only e-tailer. The difference now is that they're no longer selling anything; they've moved to an Ebay/ Amazon Marketplace style "business", hence closing their retail side.  

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo