Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tipsy McStagger

Real Name Tipsy McStagger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 4, 2013, 15:48
Total Comments 223 (Novice)
User ID 57660

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

News Comments > Minecraft PC Sells > 20M
9. Re: Minecraft PC Sells > 20M Jun 30, 2015, 19:18 Tipsy McStagger

Maybe i'm out of the loop since I haven't played minecraft since it was just starting to get hype.

But is the game still utterly pointless about building hovels?

or did they expand it to actually be more of procedurally generated RPG game like Daggerfall where you would get quests and towns and vendors from randomly made towns as you keep exploring..

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Hardware Early Preorders Sold Out
26. Re: Steam Hardware Early Preorders Sold Out Jun 30, 2015, 13:05 Tipsy McStagger

Agrajag wrote on Jun 30, 2015, 06:10:
OldDirtyEwok wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 15:51:
The Link and controller are definitely interesting but a machine that runs a Linux OS won't have many games available.

It's already got more than 1000 games available... Pre-launch! What console ever launched with 1000 games from the get-go?

I pre-ordered one of the Alienware i5 machines as soon as they were available for pre-order...

The real question is, why didn't you just build a PC and hook it up to your TV?

News Comments > On Star Citizen FPS Delays
49. Re: On Star Citizen FPS Delays Jun 29, 2015, 17:31 Tipsy McStagger

jdreyer wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 15:51:
Pr()ZaC wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 14:27:
KilrathiAce wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 13:58:
I guess next on agenda will be "survival module" because thats whats hot now. Have star citizen ship crash on any random planet and then enable fps module as u learn to survive on the planet!

LOL
A zombie-infested planet.

With crafting. And pimped out hackers that gank you every five minutes so you have to restart.

Another reason I don't understand why people play these shit hole games. Every "popular" game on steam is early access bullshit survival pvp pve. ARK sold tons of copies but from what I've seen, it doesn't even deserve half. It runs like shit and plays like shit. Fucking gamer muppets these days with the developers got their hands shoved so far up their asses making them speak "OPEN WORLD, SAND BOX, FREE TO PLAY, NEXT GEN".

News Comments > EVE Online Slump?
15. Re: EVE Online Slump? Jun 29, 2015, 16:31 Tipsy McStagger

SpectralMeat wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 16:06:
jdreyer wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 16:00:
SpectralMeat wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 15:29:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 15:13:
I haven't actually played eve in 4 years but just continue training my main characters.

Want that 23 million skill points per year to keep going.

Just hit 144 million.. hopefully one day i'll get back into it.
So you actually paying the monthly sub but do not play the game just train your character?

You say that like it's a bad thing.
Is it not?

Well it's a game of time to train, my friend took a 2 year break and started playing again with 50 million less skill points and he's wishing he paid the two years to keep it going. We make pretty good money so it's not like it'd really going to affect any part of our daily lives to spend 140$ a year on it.

10. Re: EVE Online Slump? Jun 29, 2015, 15:13 Tipsy McStagger

I haven't actually played eve in 4 years but just continue training my main characters.

Want that 23 million skill points per year to keep going.

Just hit 144 million.. hopefully one day i'll get back into it.

News Comments > Steam Hardware Early Preorders Sold Out
3. Re: Steam Hardware Early Preorders Sold Out Jun 29, 2015, 15:06 Tipsy McStagger

Did anyone here actually order one of these?  

3. Re: EVE Online Slump? Jun 29, 2015, 10:09 Tipsy McStagger

#6.
Sovereignty is horribly busted and the Goons (Now called "The Imperium) have taken over all of eve and stomp out everyone who tried to oppose them.

They've been trying to fix the horrible space realty holding mechanics for a while now. Combine that with the above small changes like alt accounts and ISboxer and you get a dwindling player base.

News Comments > On Star Citizen FPS Delays
7. Re: On Star Citizen FPS Delays Jun 29, 2015, 10:04 Tipsy McStagger

Zor wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 09:55:
They're gonna need it.

Unfortunately, they won't. They already have the money. People already paid... I know I was one of those fucking idiots who gave him 100$ for Squadron 42 (The only reason I actually kickstarted this.. I wanted a damn single player space game like freespace 2)

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Signups
11. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Signups Jun 26, 2015, 17:02 Tipsy McStagger

ASeven wrote on Jun 26, 2015, 16:16:
This image is relevant. DICE has a way to fuck up every game they touch lately.

This needs to be posted everywhere. This is exactly the kind of horse shit they're hocking now.

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Analysis
19. Re: Steam Summer Sale Analysis Jun 26, 2015, 15:35 Tipsy McStagger

HoSpanky wrote on Jun 26, 2015, 14:07:
ARK is feature-complete enough, and stable enough, that if they never finish it, I'll be happy with what they've got out now. Except that's not what's happening; there's at least a patch a day (making running a server a pain in the ass). They're adding content at a nearly impossible pace, fixing weird issues and adding community-requested features all over the place. The only thing wrong so far is framerate, it requires some pretty beefy hardware to run KIND OF smoothly. You won't get 60/1080p out of it no matter what you throw at it, but you can probably squeeze 40 out. Unlike most EA games, you can SEE where the performance went.

Anyway, point is, it's earning that 10million. It's a fun, if slower paced, game to play with your friends. Planning excursions to start at dawn so you can get back safely before night, with a few resource-laden dinos in tow, is a neat change of pace. Night still comes on too fast, by the time the sun looks like it's setting, you have approximately 30 seconds before nightfall. You do NOT want to be out at night, as you can EITHER carry a torch, or a weapon. Not like a weapon's going to help when you hear trees falling and a bellow...those moments are truly terrifying and awesome. We have our own PvE server going, as the douchebaggery going on the public pvp servers is more than we want to deal with. The various dinos are providing JUST the right amount of failure-to-success for an enjoyable way to spend an evening.

Sounds like this game would actually be fun in an MMO with a better PvP system implementation. yet, it's still on a counter-strike server (like the rest of them) with horribly laid out PvP (like all of them).

Meaning, it's a horrible alpha game that shouldn't be making money (like all of them).

These are the most broken games in the gaming industry right now

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Analysis
12. Re: Steam Summer Sale Analysis Jun 26, 2015, 13:47 Tipsy McStagger

Witcher 2 is a fantastic game and worth playing.

As for games purchased and sitting in the library:

I'd say it's realistic that 20% of my games haven't been played yet. But that's because I buy them on big sales and they sit in my back log of games to complete.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
22. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 25, 2015, 16:27 Tipsy McStagger

Part of me thinks the guy deserves 14 years.

Yet at the same time, USA (in certain states) has a horrible prison system entirely based off profit. There's been cases of judges handing out maximum sentences because they were getting pay outs from the private institute jails.

Jails are filled because of crazy hand out punishments which costs everyone money.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 25, 2015, 15:07 Tipsy McStagger

Never watched any video from E3.. but I see they still don't understand what made Doom and Doom 2 really fun.

Still looks like it's Call Of Doom, BattleDoom to me.

Also, that entire video played like it was on rails..

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 25, 2015, 14:36 Tipsy McStagger

Hey Lexus,

Why?

Fucking, why?

Why the fuck?

WHY?!?!

This does nothing.. it's seriously nothing. Shouldn't they released this on October of this year for BACK TO THE FUTURE promotions?

News Comments > People Can Fly Returns
9. Re: People Can Fly Returns Jun 24, 2015, 18:24 Tipsy McStagger

ldonyo wrote on Jun 24, 2015, 17:36:
siapnar wrote on Jun 24, 2015, 15:41:
I'd love, LOVE a new Painkiller game that is as creative as the original.
That would be awesome!

I don't think I even heard of this new painkiller game.

I played the original and really liked their version of hell.

News Comments > New Evolve Hunter Ushers in Price Cuts
10. Re: New Evolve Hunter Ushers in Price Cuts Jun 24, 2015, 15:33 Tipsy McStagger

HoSpanky wrote on Jun 24, 2015, 09:20:
Just curious, did ANYONE on here buy this game? I know zero people who bought it. Not ONE person on my Steam friends list has it.

One of my friends purchased it because the guy he plays video games with went all ape shit about how it's going to be the next best team play game.

He promptly told me after 2 hours of playing not to even think about buying it ever and regrets spending the 60$ on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ly5ZSiz19E

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront 3 PC Footage
19. Re: Star Wars Battlefront 3 PC Footage Jun 24, 2015, 15:28 Tipsy McStagger

Ok guys,

Please don't pre-order anything without a very proven track record.

Ever..

Like ever.

This is what's killing gaming. Shit games that make a buck because of the word "Star Wars" in it.

Anyways, I haven't seen enough to call this game shit but please hold your wallets till the reviews. I'm hoping this game is actually really fun.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 23, 2015, 11:27 Tipsy McStagger

The sad thing is, is the engine and the gun mechanics are extremely well done. The game is fun to play and you get a really good feel for how polished those mechanics are.

Having a 32 titan with full Crota raid gear and full exotics before this last expansion of house of wolves.. I'll say that my chances of playing destiny again are pretty slim. They pretty much ignored anyone who plays the PVE element of the game and focused on a bunch of 13 year olds wanting to play horribly broken PvP because of class abilities.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Jun 22, 2015, 23:42 Tipsy McStagger

Can anyone tell me why the driver of that Koenigsegg was holding his hands off the wheel during acceleration?

Was that to show something off? Because that's insane when accelerating to 300 km/hr.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
30. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 22, 2015, 15:30 Tipsy McStagger

CrimsonPaw wrote on Jun 22, 2015, 11:48:
How interesting, today also happens to be my 19th wedding anniversary. I didn't realize that Quake was released on my wedding day

You lucky bastard, now you can be even more excited to celebrate quakes release date being married

223 Comments. 12 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo