Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tipsy McStagger

Real Name Tipsy McStagger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 4, 2013, 15:48
Total Comments 38 (Suspect)
User ID 57660

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining
14. Re: Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining Aug 30, 2014, 20:49 Tipsy McStagger

shihonage wrote on Aug 30, 2014, 19:55:
I had hopes for Diablo 3 2.0, but it looks like they haven't fixed any of the glaring problems and general stupidity. In fact it appears 2.1.0 patch introduces some kind of level scaling mechanics.

All in all, this game is unsalvageable. It was created by ActiBlizzard Of New, directed by idiots like Jay Wilson, who saw Diablo as a mindless clickfest for ADHD tweens, and made it exactly into that. Self-fulfilling prophecy, if you will.

Gone is the synergy of player cooperation, complex maze generation, and any sense of real player agency except for clicking on shit. I'll always be bitter about this game because it's the first Blizzard product that sucks, and it sucks terribly.

I think one of the main things that made me go "meh" about the game was the fact that items were pretty shit, there were no builds.

I really liked diablo 1 idea of Uniques with Naj's Light Plate, Dream Flange, Thinking Cap.. This game had almost none of that.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining
5. Re: Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining Aug 30, 2014, 14:44 Tipsy McStagger

LOL @ 2 hours to 70.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2014, 18:36 Tipsy McStagger

Beamer wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 14:09:
Bodolza wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 13:21:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 10:11:
His skin looks really bad....that color....is he wasted?

He's 83 years old. Give the man a break.

He looks amazing for 83.

Holy shit, my mind was just blown. He's 83?!?!?! I thought he would be around 65 to 70. I hope I look that good at 83.

News Comments > CCP Closing SF Office
4. Re: CCP Closing SF Office Aug 28, 2014, 12:05 Tipsy McStagger

garrywong wrote on Aug 28, 2014, 11:59:
However it seems they have recovered well enough. Last few updates to the game were pretty awesome and I'm sure it'll only keep on improving.

Eve keeps getting better. The only real busted thing in the game is Sovereignty system.

I also feel like supercarriers and titans are part of the problem with the game (except for jump bridging on titans).

Other than that, the games pretty damn solid if you fly small pvp ops.

News Comments > Notch Softens View on Oculus Minecraft
5. Re: Notch Softens View on Oculus Minecraft Aug 18, 2014, 11:56 Tipsy McStagger

It still blows my mind that Minecraft is the #3 most copies sold game of all time.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2014, 11:12 Tipsy McStagger

That Ultraviolet video was AWESOME.

I'd like to see a variety of spectrums to see the differences.

Also, Discovery is going the way of TLC. TLC used to be called "The Learning Channel" but they changed it to just TLC and changed all their programming to shit Reality TV.

News Comments > Wargaming Boasts 100M Registered Players
5. Re: Wargaming Boasts 100M Registered Players Aug 12, 2014, 18:43 Tipsy McStagger

NewMaxx wrote on Aug 12, 2014, 18:27:
MDB wrote on Aug 12, 2014, 17:45:
Always been a little baffled by World of Tanks' apparent success. Doesn't seem like the kind of thing that would have any kind of mass appeal.

For example, my one friend who still plays...he has a tough job, three kids, and although he loves gaming he has little free time. The ability for him to just pop in for a match or two is a godsend. He'll even play at work during breaks for 15-30 minute sessions. I know a lot of people who play World of Tanks who do the same thing.

I understand this point very well. This is why I play Planet Side 2 right now. I played WoT for a little while and honestly, Didn't really appeal to me but I can see the draw for lots of people.

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Access Expands
19. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Access Expands Aug 7, 2014, 18:20 Tipsy McStagger

Creston wrote on Aug 7, 2014, 12:13:
The game has... what, 600000 backers or so? I'd be curious to know how many people have AC access, and how many of them are actually playing. If they're handling several hundred thousand people playing at once, that'd be a good sign.

Well, I backed it a long time ago and I haven't touched the game or followed anything since. This is mainly because I backed it since the gaming world has seen extremely few space sims and I wanted one to play again like Freespace 2.

I have arena commander loaded on my computer but I still have yet to even try it out, I like polished products so I think I'll just sit on this for a long ass time until they release this.

Also: my same thoughts are about wasteland 2.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 7, 2014, 11:45 Tipsy McStagger

I really hope this guy wins this 1080p lawsuit.

So tired of console wars bullshit.

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon Beta
10. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon Beta Aug 5, 2014, 14:57 Tipsy McStagger

Space Marine was awesome and the Dawn of Wars were a lot of fun.

In fact, I don't remember an FPS that I had as much fun mowing down enemies since Doom/Doom 2 as I did in Space Marine.

Also side note: Look up Brutal Doom v20 on youtube. It'll make you want to play doom again.

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon Beta
2. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon Beta Aug 4, 2014, 22:09 Tipsy McStagger

Love me some Warhammer 40k stuff. Definitely going to buy this even if it isn't that great.  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2014, 14:57 Tipsy McStagger

Creston wrote on Aug 1, 2014, 12:59:
It gives only a tiny, tiny amount of thrust, but once you're out of the gravity well, it's plenty to propel basically anything. And since you can keep thrusting indefinitely, you could theoretically get up to quite near light speed with it. (I'd just hate to have to sit there and wait the 7000 years it'd take to slow back down again. )

I sure hope we see this being tested in space pretty soon. Also, this is exciting because if it does work, it will lead to more research and improvements on these schools of thought.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2014, 12:27 Tipsy McStagger

Am I the only one who really wants this EmDrive to actually work? This is probably the best news i've seen in months.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jul 29, 2014, 10:46 Tipsy McStagger

What a surprise.. Internet Exploder is still the worst browser.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 27, 2014, 18:49 Tipsy McStagger

Fantaz wrote on Jul 27, 2014, 14:36:
the fact that they're still making Leprechaun movies...

This is news to you? Hollywood just re-hashes the same shit and never wants to gamble on new ideas.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2014, 15:05 Tipsy McStagger

Love the fear mongering post about brain eating bacteria.. 34 cases over the population of 300 million in the past decade.

Fuck right off, die from a common cold before i'd ever die of that.

News Comments > Subscription MMOG Market Analysis
14. Re: Subscription MMOG Market Analysis Jul 19, 2014, 12:27 Tipsy McStagger

I look at that list and see Wow Clones, Eve and Lineage.

That's all.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2014, 09:58 Tipsy McStagger

Is Archie really that bad in sales (probably, who the hell cares about archie?) that they need to do some weird gay save publicity stunt? This just screams of trying too hard.

Also, Ultra-pure water video, that David Rees guy was annoying the shit out of me.. He acts like a 15 year old.

This comment was edited on Jul 16, 2014, 10:04.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 11, 2014, 09:57 Tipsy McStagger

"I'm thinking of selling my theremin, I haven't touched it in years"

That one made me laugh.

I didn't get the pavlov reference,the irony bus stop one or Benoit B Mandelbrot though.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 7, 2014, 09:45 Tipsy McStagger

I wanna go on that Waterslide..  

38 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo