Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Pivo

Real Name Pivo   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 20, 2012, 07:12
Total Comments 2 (Suspect)
User ID 57650

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Gas Powered Countdown
22. Re: Gas Powered Countdown Dec 20, 2012, 23:21 Pivo

Yea gpg still owns the rights to Demigod i believe. Hoping its not a dota clone...Playd enough of that, fun but no where near the level of strategy, epicness & fun involved with a supcom type RTS...It would be awesome if GPG makes both Kingsdoms & Castles along with a new TA/Supcom IP! Maybe Microsoft paid them a nice chunk to make AOE...And we are also getting Planetary Annihilation this summer!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gas Powered Countdown
19. Re: Gas Powered Countdown Dec 20, 2012, 02:16 Pivo

Any idea what everyone thinks this might be? Cant be another supcom bc rights are sold to Square/Enix..Also dont think it can be the Kings & castles RTS either bc then it wouldnt be a new announcement or project...Ive been itching for a new RTS game along the lines of TA & supcom...No other RTS has felt as epic as those two, nothing. Supcom2 was a flop & they ruined the epic feel of the original & took away its soul to make it more like Starcraft & C&C..We all loved TA & supcom bc it was not like Starcraft or any other RTS out there!! .
Anyways from the trailer of PA RTS gaming is def evolving & that is why I loved supcom so much...It finally looked like the RTS genre was evolving with the zoom function nassive scale & giant maps.. Now with PA the thought of having massive wars on multiple planets is def the next step supcom & will def give a totally new experience in the RTS field.. **CROSSING MY FINGERS** that its an RTS game! Hoping for a true Supcom sequel, GPG can now build it with how much technology has advanced!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo