Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Brian Edey

Real Name Brian Edey   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Falelorn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 17, 2012, 15:12
Total Comments 3 (Suspect)
User ID 57587

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Defiance Renewed
3. Re: Defiance Renewed May 10, 2013, 18:04 Falelorn

its a great show and the episodes have been getting better and better. I am so happy it has been renewed. We have needed a new Sci Fi show on TV... the game is also pretty good if you realize its NOT a MMORPG, but a MMO Shooter... so many people I know jumped on the game saying its not a MMORPG!!!!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Obsidian Hopes Project Eternity is a Series
9. Re: Obsidian Hopes Project Eternity is a Series Oct 20, 2012, 18:13 Falelorn

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 20, 2012, 16:28:
Bet wrote on Oct 20, 2012, 15:52:
Axis wrote on Oct 20, 2012, 15:06:
Considering they were behind what many consider to be the greatest PC RPG's of all time, I'm already convinced of it's coming greatness.
I just hope they don't abandon post-apocalyptic games. Considering so many of their lead devs were Fallout-related.. oh well, maybe after PE3.

I hate to say it but I'm taking a wait and see with Eternity. Obsidian has this habit of not finishing or polishing games. KotorII, Alpha Protocol, etc.

I just hope they take their time and finish it/polish it. Since with all the stretch goals they set up they have a lot of work ahead of them. Finish the first game before talking about sequels.

• KotOR2, Alpha Protocol, etc were games forced out by the publishers... KotOR2 had their development time shorted by LucasArts and Sega wanted AP out quick before their year end.

Not exactly their fault
  •  

News Comments > Project Eternity Kickstarter Concludes
    3. Re: Project Eternity Kickstarter Concludes Oct 17, 2012, 11:12 Falelorn

actually with paypal they met the 4million goal and beat it by over a hundred thousand... after their hangover is gone we should get final numbers but Paypal was at 140k when they went drinking (you can also still pledge via Paypal)  

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo