Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John James Bolt

Real Name John James Bolt   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname JjBolt
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 3, 2012, 18:26
Total Comments 3 (Suspect)
User ID 57575

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage Demo
9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 4, 2012, 03:38 JjBolt

nin wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 15:01:

Thank you, one post suspect.

Ok, I've felt like I need to "apologize" for making a statement here so here it goes. I'm not a regular BN visitor, I come here once per week. I saw Gas Guzzlers lousy alpha trailer year ago on Game trailers and remembered this game because of it's silly name Yesterday I stumbled upon post about GG Demo being released and after watching movie I was really impressed. Then I went to read comments and finally ended up reading GS review and comments below. Thing that bothered me was not a bad review score since everybody has a right to opinion (although reviewer has done really lousy job IMO) and tons of flaming opposite opinions written by the gamers. What bothers me is unwillingness to put some effort and write honest opinion.
So I decided to download the demo and try it myself. I won't grade a demo because it's not a full game, but to me it is very solid combat racer, in some aspects even better than some AAA titles I've played this year (Gas Guzzlers is indie game). If it comes to Steam and if the price is right I'll buy it, and till then I'll try to write as many posts as I can until one day my comments will be equally valuable as comments of other users who don't have time to make their own opinions and state opinions of other people instead (even when they have a chance to do it properly )

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 3, 2012, 16:28 JjBolt

Guess I'll just have to write some more comments Jester  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 3, 2012, 14:29 JjBolt

Judging by the tons of angry comments under the review it was written by some amateur reviewer complaining that game doesn't recognize PS3 controller Totally nonsense. Anyways I'll trust user scores rather than frustrated guy who writes a review without managing to finish the first level. Downloading it right now....  

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo