Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bullet worm

Real Name bullet worm   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bullet-worm
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 10, 2012, 17:51
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 57551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Matchmaking Workaround
31. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Matchmaking Workaround Nov 6, 2013, 14:35 bullet-worm

As a multiplayer PC CoD player from the original Medal of Honor, I can say without a doubt that this iteration of the series is THE worst iteration of them ALL. Not only are the graphics NOT better than previous versions, it takes 3 times the amount of hardware to get the same fidelity that Black Ops 2 did... and yet it STILL suffers from graphic stuttering on the highest of high end systems!

Quite a number of the games have suffered from horrible console port transitions since that became an issue, but this game takes the cake, eats it, and then shits it out on your doorstep for you to enjoy.

I've never liked the Battlefield series, but this game is enough to FORCE me to go try it again...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Announced
4. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Announced May 1, 2013, 15:21 bullet-worm

Imagine CoD with Illumiroom. drooooolz.  

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 and CryENGINE 3 Vulnerable?
6. Re: Modern Warfare 3 and CryENGINE 3 Vulnerable? Nov 12, 2012, 13:41 bullet-worm

The BOOM exploit has been around FOREVER to remotely bring down an old iD (er... I mean completely new and updated) IW server. There is nothing new there and it has been a known exploit with almost every CoD PC release, and yet never permanently fixed despite release after release after release...

There saved Activision some money, and you can almost bet the same vulnerability will still be there for Black Ops 2 as well.

They did patch out that vulnerability in some of the releases... but always shows its head again on the next release.

News Comments > Chris Roberts Game Countdown?
9. Re: Chris Roberts Game Countdown? Sep 10, 2012, 13:56 bullet-worm

I wonder what the tie in with Hitchiker's Guide is? The hint question and the binary translation both makes the access code obviously 42...  

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo