Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for robdot

Real Name robdot   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 28, 2012, 18:30
Total Comments 80 (Suspect)
User ID 57543

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Apr 15, 2014, 02:29 robdot

The study doesn't claim that, it says it "suggests" that, well lots of data or study's suggest all kinds of things without actually proving anything conclusively .

Some things just have too many variables. Gun control laws in America are the same. There is no way to prove the effectiveness because there are simply too many variables. Age, gender, education, poverty level, race, mental illness, on and on.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 8, 2014, 12:03 robdot

If the NSA wants to spy on you there are far more easier and better ways to do it than kinect. All the gamers bitching about it have an iphone, a PC , ipad, facebook ,Instagram Twitter etc, a drivers license and social security number...stfu already.

Motion gaming is still popular with kids. I have a xbox one, ps4 ,PC,ipad. I will get sports rivals today, and it will be the most played game in my house. Right now that crown is held by dance central. The grandkids stay all weekend, push the furniture out of the way and dance all night. Not everyone wants to pay the same fucking call of duty maps over and over.

News Comments > GameSpy Shutting Down Services
33. Re: GameSpy Shutting Down Services Apr 3, 2014, 23:27 robdot

Welcome, to gamespy !  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Titanfall; First Patch Released
76. Re: Ships Ahoy - Titanfall; First Patch Released Mar 12, 2014, 00:27 robdot

So, is there no way to set up a private match in titanfall? That's fucking stupid.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Titanfall; First Patch Released
75. Re: Ships Ahoy - Titanfall; First Patch Released Mar 11, 2014, 20:27 robdot

My first experience with release now, patch later, was fallout 3 ,on the ps3. I encountered 2 different game breaking bugs. Once, I got stuck in a room, when opening the door caused a complete lockup. When I complained about it on their support boards, I was flamed by the other gamers the who said I didn't understand modern game making etc.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
26. Re: Game Reviews Mar 11, 2014, 16:01 robdot

HorrorScope wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 14:11:
robdot wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 14:04:
While pc gamers are constantly raving about the resurgence of pc gaming, i tried to buy the stick of truth today but could not find one. No one carrys software anymore. Wal mart, meijers, and two gamestops , didnt have one, for pc. I live in a city of 30000 people and there is nowhere to actually buy this game for pc.

I can assure you the resurgence didn't happen at Retail Brick and Mortar. There in fact the PC Died a horrible death, but from the ashes...

I sold my ps3 when i got my ps4 and xbox one. The kids wanted to play the stick of truth so i thought i would just get it for my laptop. It was then i discovered how hard it is to buy, install, and play a pc game. You cant just go buy a disc, install it then play.I was gonna download from amazon, but didnt wanna mess with steam , and didnt understand what it meant when it said i can access my game from their libray, so screw it. Its just not worth it.

News Comments > Game Reviews
18. Re: Game Reviews Mar 11, 2014, 14:04 robdot

While pc gamers are constantly raving about the resurgance of pc gaming, i tried to buy the stick of truth today but could not find one. No one carrys software anymore. Wal mart, meijers, and two gamestops , didnt have one, for pc. I live in a city of 30000 people and there is nowhere to actually buy this game for pc.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer
14. Re: Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer Mar 6, 2014, 14:25 robdot

Man, that's gotta hurt for Nintendo.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 4, 2014, 23:12 robdot

Half of America thinks a 500 year old man built a giant boat. And Obama is a secret terrorist, with a fake birth certificate.  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Titanfall
22. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 13:12 robdot

Entire generations of gamers have been programmed to pay 60 dollars for an online pass.  

News Comments > Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling
15. Re: Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling Feb 25, 2014, 22:57 robdot

They will charge whatever the market will bear. I'm sure they could just as easily make it a reward within the game somehow. For example , for every toon you level to 90 , you get a quest,for which the reward is something you turn in that allows you to level up another to 90.
I will never understand people who play one game for 20 hours a week, for years at a time. Or call of duty people who endlessly play the same game and the same maps, over and over.it it's completely beyond my comprehension , but, looking at sales figures and sub rates, lots of people do just that.

News Comments > Daylight Dawns in April
3. Re: Daylight Dawns in April Feb 20, 2014, 20:16 robdot

Trine 2 in 3d is crazy awesome. Pinball also plays in 3d.  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
3. Re: Sunday Consolidation Jan 26, 2014, 13:22 robdot

please stop playing mmo's and call of duty, im begging you.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2014, 01:17 robdot

vaccines dont cause autism.
Event horizons are relative.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
4. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jan 25, 2014, 12:41 robdot

The authority for warrentless domestic wiretapping was given by bush by executive order, in 2001.
The patriot act was introduced by a republican, passed by a republican controlled congress, and signed by a republican president.
It never occured to them that someday a black man might use their policies. So now, of course, they are against their own legislation.
Except the ignorant masses who watch fox news and listen to AM radio dont know any of that. The willfull ignorance of these people is by far the greatest danger to our country. Power+ignorance=disaster.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
14. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 20, 2014, 23:35 robdot

My ps4 has been flawless, but I was stunned today to discover it doesn't play 3d blurays, wtf.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
13. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 20, 2014, 23:30 robdot

When fallout 3 came out, I was twice completely stopped by game breaking bugs. When using their forums to seek out a fix, and to bitch about it, I was flamed by the users. Who told me all the cliche responses ,it's a new game , you should expect it, etc.

The other gamers flamed me, for bitching about a game, that was for me, completely broken and unplayable.

Bethesda told me to restart from a previous save, which of course I already tried, it simply led me to the same bug.

Uninstalling and reinstalling ,led me to the same bug. Only after the patch,could I play.

News Comments > Metacritic Analysis
13. Re: Metacritic Analysis Jan 20, 2014, 16:10 robdot

The first ten user reviews are by someone affiliated with the project, the rest are teenage fanboys voting one, or ten.

I wonder if the pro scores would be different if you removed the top 5 ,and the bottom five.

When zombi u came out though, it got screwed by many early reviewers who obviously had not completed the game, and did not understand the game at all.

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
1. Re: U.K. Sales Charts Jan 20, 2014, 11:22 robdot

sims 3, really? still?  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 20, 2014, 11:17 robdot

This was by far the favorite game at my house last year. Everyone played it, and they played it until the end.  

80 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo