Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for robdot

Real Name robdot   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 28, 2012, 18:30
Total Comments 95 (Suspect)
User ID 57543

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Trine Series Sells 7M; Editors Released
7. Re: Trine Series Sells 7M; Editors Released Oct 16, 2014, 21:33 robdot

Trine 2 in 3d on my 60 inch plasma is awesome.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Launch Trailer
18. Re: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Launch Trailer Oct 14, 2014, 01:30 robdot

Borderlands was a far better game than the bore fest that is destiny..  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Destiny averages 3.2m players every day. Oct 13, 2014, 10:56 robdot

Mine disconnects all the time,,,kids turn it off and go play minecraft.  

10. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 19, 2014, 16:34 robdot

Destiny would be greatly improved by simply allowing matchmaking for story missions,,,why didn't they?? It's too hard to find someone to run missions with.  

News Comments > SEGA Offers Aliens Lawsuit Settlement
9. Re: SEGA Offers Aliens Lawsuit Settlement Aug 12, 2014, 12:05 robdot

watchdogs next i guess.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
15. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 28, 2014, 01:40 robdot

On the other hand I have a 4 year old granddaughter who loves to play with the "robots"on the ps4 . She also loves to race the little ninja dudes.  

10. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 27, 2014, 23:59 robdot

My grandkids play just dance,a lot. And I'm sure they will play dance central a lot too,,but kinect sports is worthless. If I didn't have grandkids there would be no use at all for kinect...  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Patch Plans & Homebrew Visual Upgrade
6. Re: Watch Dogs Patch Plans & Homebrew Visual Upgrade Jun 16, 2014, 10:15 robdot

The whole thing is stupid, Why am i "the vigilante"? What does that have to do with anything? Wouldnt i want to be incognito??? They should have replaced that mechanic with something that allowed me to remain more incognito. Without spoiling anything ,there is no way to really say what incredibly idiotic things this guy does. But, um...why dont i just disable all these cameras i can control? When i climb/hack the towers, it should allow me to turn the cameras OFF. Then, i could just turn them on when i want to use them with my magic hacking powers. Then, i would move about the city, turning off the evil cameras.. That would make much ,much,more sense. I can do anything i want to in the city, i can use the cameras any way i want, except, somehow, i cant simply TURN THEM OFF...its so, very,stupid..

Is that too much of a spoiler in any way? If it is,ill delete it.

News Comments > Watch Dogs Patch Plans & Homebrew Visual Upgrade
1. Re: Watch Dogs Patch Plans & Homebrew Visual Upgrade Jun 16, 2014, 09:46 robdot

Watch dogs is simply not a good game. The story is so mind blowingly moronic. Every plot line, every line of dialouge, gets stupider ,and stupider.Worst of all is,, there is no reason to care about, or even like,aiden..they just took every game mechanic you can imagine, every stupidass plot line you can imagine, put them all in a paper bag,,,shook it up. then put it on a disc..i cant understand any of the high reviews for this game..  

6. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 10, 2014, 23:36 robdot

If by release date 2015, they mean november 2015,,,,that will be too late to save the wii u..  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record
12. Re: Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record Jun 3, 2014, 15:57 robdot

The game so far is way too busy, it's constantly bugging you with things to do. Too many systems, menus, and features..does this game really need focus??..(aka bullet time).. .it needed streamlined,,I also don't like games where I'm guided to shoot people for whom I have no real reason or motivation,,to shoot...why am I shooting these ctos guards? Just because they work for ctos? I'm murdering them,,why? I'm hacking people and stealing their money, then suddenly I'm concerned about someone else,,committing a crime...why? ..  

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 2, 2014, 23:42 robdot

So what? If you have a wii u , wtf else are you gonna buy?  

9. Re: Evening Consolidation May 13, 2014, 23:07 robdot

Why don't they just give all the kinetcs away? They already made them,,,Why is it better if they are just sitting in a warehouse somewhere?  

News Comments > Tales from the Borderlands Gives Shooter Loot
4. Re: Tales from the Borderlands Gives Shooter Loot May 5, 2014, 22:19 robdot

Borderlands is an example of how to make video games..give me cool weapons and skills, and reason to use them. Drop in drop out co op. Some actual cool, funny,moments..seems simple but most most people fuck up these simple basic elements,

For example, they give you weapons or powers or skills, then, take them from you, oohhhh,,you just got captured, sorry, lost all your weapons, now sneak for a while. Or some dumbass excuse of why you lost all your powers. This just means they couldn't think of a way to let you use your powers, or weapons, that's the exact opposite of what should happen, what should happen is ,hey, remember all those skills you spent 20 hours learning? Here, use them ! And that's what borderlands did...it's really a very simple basic game.....done well. ..why are these simple concepts so hard to accomplish by others?

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 17, 2014, 20:17 robdot

so, the big news here is that bungie is still working on destiny,ok,,,thanks.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Apr 15, 2014, 02:29 robdot

The study doesn't claim that, it says it "suggests" that, well lots of data or study's suggest all kinds of things without actually proving anything conclusively .

Some things just have too many variables. Gun control laws in America are the same. There is no way to prove the effectiveness because there are simply too many variables. Age, gender, education, poverty level, race, mental illness, on and on.

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 8, 2014, 12:03 robdot

If the NSA wants to spy on you there are far more easier and better ways to do it than kinect. All the gamers bitching about it have an iphone, a PC , ipad, facebook ,Instagram Twitter etc, a drivers license and social security number...stfu already.

Motion gaming is still popular with kids. I have a xbox one, ps4 ,PC,ipad. I will get sports rivals today, and it will be the most played game in my house. Right now that crown is held by dance central. The grandkids stay all weekend, push the furniture out of the way and dance all night. Not everyone wants to pay the same fucking call of duty maps over and over.

News Comments > GameSpy Shutting Down Services
33. Re: GameSpy Shutting Down Services Apr 3, 2014, 23:27 robdot

Welcome, to gamespy !  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Titanfall; First Patch Released
76. Re: Ships Ahoy - Titanfall; First Patch Released Mar 12, 2014, 00:27 robdot

So, is there no way to set up a private match in titanfall? That's fucking stupid.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Titanfall; First Patch Released
75. Re: Ships Ahoy - Titanfall; First Patch Released Mar 11, 2014, 20:27 robdot

My first experience with release now, patch later, was fallout 3 ,on the ps3. I encountered 2 different game breaking bugs. Once, I got stuck in a room, when opening the door caused a complete lockup. When I complained about it on their support boards, I was flamed by the other gamers the who said I didn't understand modern game making etc.  

95 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo