Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for robdot

Real Name robdot   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 28, 2012, 18:30
Total Comments 123 (Novice)
User ID 57543

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
6. Re: Evening Tech Bits Apr 3, 2015, 22:46 robdot

The kids just got done playing Fantasia ,which is the only time the Xbox is on.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 24, 2015, 17:56 robdot

Cutter wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 15:48:
Frags4Fun wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 12:56:
That Twitch guy made me laugh.

Why? He's right. I've been saying the same thing along with a lot of other people. This is likely the last console generation you'll see. At best they may go one more but it's unlikely. Either that or they'll need to change manufacturing processes and rolling out new models every two years.

Sony and Microsoft actually did roll out many models,,,larger hard drives ,wifi, hdmi,etc.. The original 360 didn't have hdmi...

Consoles are not going anywhere, unless some amazing new technology comes around in the next few years.

It's very likely nintendo has a new console in the pipeline right now..

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 24, 2015, 17:30 robdot

Consoles are not going anywhere..no one one earth has ever wanted any of these set top boxes or all in one media boxes or any of this bullshit everyone keeps saying consumers want..

My ps4 hard drive is already full.,so all this digital distribution bullshit is bullshit too..
My hard drive is full ,just from my physical games I have installed..football and basketball are 100 gigs.

No one wants their console tied to the television,,I sure don't...my ps4 changes rooms 5 times a week.

You know we want? TO PLAY A FUCKING GAME ON IT WITHOUT CRASHING..and,um,that's pretty much it.

This comment was edited on Mar 24, 2015, 18:37.

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Confirmed
21. Re: Titanfall 2 Confirmed Mar 13, 2015, 01:07 robdot

A simple question,,,,say,,15 to 20 years ago,,,would we have paid for games like ,,,,titanfall? Call of duty? Would we have paid for map packs to titanfall?

60 dollars for the game,,50 dollars for the ms account,,,then ,what,20 bucks for the next dlc? To play that?

No fucking way,,,the standard was half life ,quake,doom,,unreal,,etc...someone earlier said something about the low expectations of modern gamers and he was absolutely fucking right..

News Comments > Steam Machines in November
7. Re: Steam Machines in November Mar 5, 2015, 19:43 robdot

Wallshadows wrote on Mar 5, 2015, 18:46:
What's the point? What market are they trying to capitalize on? Can I run my PC to my 1080p TV, open Big Picture mode and call it a Steam Machine now?

I just don't get it.

I have a laptop,with hdmi ,which I run to my tv when I want to play some game that's not on my ps4. Can't imagine why I would need a steam machine.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 4, 2015, 23:33 robdot

This is what it's like to talk to republicans in ohio......

BENHGAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI VACCINES BENHGAZI BENAGHAZI VACCINES CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HOAX BENGHAZI VACCINES BENHGAZI LATEST FOX NEWS CONSPIRACY THEORY BENHGAZI VACCINES BENHGAZI BENHGAZI

This latest email bullshit is all about BENHGAZI,,,they firmly believe Hillary was hiding emails about BENGHAZI.

These peoples willfull ignorance represent the single greatest danger to americans...

News Comments > NVIDIA SHIELD Console Announced; GRID Launch in May
24. Re: NVIDIA SHIELD Console Announced; GRID Launch in May Mar 4, 2015, 16:11 robdot

there is no room for yet another console,

And none for a digital service...people already demonstrated they don't want it.

News Comments > $386K Dying Light My Apocalypse Edition
9. Re: $386K Dying Light My Apocalypse Edition Feb 25, 2015, 00:41 robdot

If the only way you can think of to add tension or vulnerability to a game is have me pick a lock 100 times,then you suck as a game designer...how many locks have I picked over the last 30 years?

News Comments > $386K Dying Light My Apocalypse Edition
6. Re: $386K Dying Light My Apocalypse Edition Feb 24, 2015, 19:27 robdot

The greatest thing about games like dying light,and the order 1886, is the introduction of innovative game concepts,like,lock picking,and sniper levels...  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 21, 2015, 21:13 robdot

In america, our politicians openly discourage the use of vaccines....  

News Comments > Dying Light Free Hard Mode Update Coming
1. Re: Dying Light Free Hard Mode Update Coming Feb 11, 2015, 19:54 robdot

I played this online on ps4 ,everyone was cheating...  

News Comments > Dying Light DLC Released; Season Pass Details
40. Re: Dying Light DLC Released; Season Pass Details Feb 10, 2015, 21:09 robdot

I tried playing online with my ps4 ,but everyone is cheating..I will never ,ever,ever, understand this behavior...  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 6, 2015, 21:12 robdot

The kids like that Fantasia game,,but otherwise ,there is no reason to have one. I have a wii u ,a ps4 ,and an Xbox one, my Xbox is just a dust collector...no one wants to mess with the account process...the wii u is far more popular,,,  

21. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 18, 2015, 21:43 robdot

See? These ignorant people are everywhere, this type of ignorance is powerful , and deadly...it kills other people children.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 18, 2015, 15:33 robdot

These anti vacc people are all over ohio.  

News Comments > Ubisoft on Watch Dogs 2 Expectations
21. Re: Ubisoft on Watch Dogs 2 Expectations Jan 16, 2015, 12:10 robdot

Watchdogs was just a stupid game,,,,this all powerful hacker, and his team,,,couldn't simply turn off all these cameras..the game was made backwards....instead of using the cameras....you should turn them off to free up areas of the city.that would have made much more sense. I can hack the world ! Well,except for these cameras.....damn it.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 1, 2015, 19:27 robdot

Watchdogs,,omfg.  

6. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 24, 2014, 22:40 robdot

Dragon age is a work of art,,,someone really put a lot of love into this game...it's really quite amazing..it's everything destiny is not..if dragon age is a 90 ,then destiny is a 40.  

3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 24, 2014, 12:32 robdot

Destiny was number two as best game....  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 18, 2014, 13:09 robdot

It's fraud,,you can't sell a box that you claim contains X ,then when I get the box home,discover it does not contain..X...  

123 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo