Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for i don't know

Real Name i don't know   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname christheshitter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 11, 2012, 21:45
Total Comments 23 (Suspect)
User ID 57524

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Titanfall Patch Incoming
29. Re: Titanfall Patch Incoming Jun 27, 2014, 15:29 christheshitter

Sepharo wrote on Jun 26, 2014, 22:04:
nin wrote on Jun 26, 2014, 13:50:
Seventyfive wrote on Jun 26, 2014, 12:48:
nin wrote on Jun 26, 2014, 09:54:
What happened to the guy proclaiming it was the best game evar?

That was me. I still think it's one of the best shooters ever but it's unfortunately attached the worst matchmaking systems ever and a non-existent server browser. I think the only hope now for a decent shooter will be the new UT considering BF4 was garbage, BFH beta was garbage, and the new COD is just Crysis of Duty.

I was actual thinking of someone else, but now I gotta double check them...

edit: Nope, not you. This other poster was crowing to the high heavens about it...

I haven't been crowing to the high heavens about it. And I don't think it's the best game ever. But I do think in terms of gameplay it's the best MP FPS presently. I wish it had dedicated servers so I could join a community and get to know who I'm playing with though.

You haven't been a long time player i see. You are the typical Xbox generation.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Blizzard Investigating Diablo III HC Character Losses
12. Re: Blizzard Investigating Diablo III HC Character Losses Mar 19, 2014, 11:18 christheshitter

Who cares! Diablo 3 is so crap compared to the prequels. D1 will always be in my heart!  

News Comments > Titanfall 48GB Install is 35GB of Audio
36. Re: Titanfall 48GB Install is 35GB of Audio Mar 11, 2014, 22:54 christheshitter

Who cares the game is crap and for prepubertal boys!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
81. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 4, 2014, 06:34 christheshitter

netnerd85 wrote on Mar 3, 2014, 01:04:
Jerykk wrote on Mar 2, 2014, 18:06:
Thief is not as bad as everyone seems to suggest. If you enjoy stealth games in general (and not just the first two games in the Thief series), you will likely find something to enjoy. The levels are definitely more linear than in the previous games, but they are still pretty big and have lots of branching paths. Splinter Cell would be most comparable here. There is also tons of loot to steal and secrets to find (and getting 100% of both is still tough). There is great satisfaction to be gained from stealing every piece of loot while leaving every NPC oblivious and untouched.

The traversal system is a bit annoying, though you can get used to it. They didn't implement it very well, as the rules aren't consistent. Sometimes you can walk off ledges, sometimes you can't. Sometimes you can jump across a gap, sometimes you can't. If they had made it more like AC's system, it would have worked a lot better.
You can press x to drop from any ledge, you may have fall damage, I guess it stops you so you dont do this. I disagree that a system like Assassin's Creed would be better. This is a first person game and I feel it works well for that.

The map is also pretty worthless in the city hub, as it doesn't show you the route you need to take to get to your destination. You basically just have to learn the layout of the hub.
I disagree again, it's great fun to explore this area, collecting bits and pieces along the way

Based on 8 hours of gameplay (doing main story missions, side missions and general hub exploration), I'd probably give the game a 7.5. It's not the best Thief game nor the best stealth game, but it's pretty solid and entertaining in and of itself.
I'd give it an 8.5, having lots of fun with it. There is something about the atmospere and level design that really takes me back to playing games of the late 90's early 2000's. Not that it is old school but the sense of excitement is the same. Difficult to explain but a well welcomed feeling.

Please go and play the original Thief games first and then come with a verdict!

News Comments > On Sale
6. Re: On Sale Feb 22, 2014, 05:16 christheshitter

Quinn wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 18:19:
All the sales are pretty laughable when you use Kinguin.net as your online store xD

What is it?

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Feb 20, 2014, 19:07 christheshitter

jdreyer wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 18:38:
Arma 3 for $36? I'm tempted, but since I'll only play the SP, I should probably hold off.

Yep it aint worth it. Unless you are in a clan or something. I mostly play Armory in ARMA 2 and boy is it lonely.

News Comments > Free Thief Gold With Thief Mod Contest Entries
8. Re: Free Thief Gold With Thief Mod Contest Entries Feb 20, 2014, 19:05 christheshitter

Amazon sucks! US costumers only.

But since i already have it on Steam it doesn't matter. Where could i get the Texture pack? On another note the AI in Gold is not good at all. Guards stuck in walls etc..

News Comments > Thief Trailer
37. Re: Thief Trailer Feb 12, 2014, 04:41 christheshitter

Task wrote on Feb 11, 2014, 13:20:
So I was playing Thief 1 Gold during the past weekend, beat the first mission on Expert. Felt good man, felt good. I only had to reload once during the sneaking since I jumped over some carpet but landed on hard marble making a super loud noise, alerting the guard in the next room. I stood still for several seconds, cringing, then I heard the guard yelling... "Oh sh--" moment. Snuck into a mansion and stole a sceptor like a boss. I'm Garret and I take gold for myself, hells yeah.

I guess you run the TFix?

News Comments > John Carmack on Leaving id
29. Re: John Carmack on Leaving id Feb 5, 2014, 14:50 christheshitter

[VG]Reagle wrote on Feb 4, 2014, 20:10:
Mad Max RW wrote on Feb 4, 2014, 19:51:
[VG]Reagle wrote on Feb 4, 2014, 19:07:
Let me translate. Id wanted me to work on actual games and all I want to do is puke 4 hour speeches about
video drivers.

[VG]Reagle wrote on Feb 4, 2014, 19:47:
Thanks for making us want to dig our ear drums out with a fork every year.

We get it. Someone tied you down and forced you to listen to his keynotes A Clockwork Orange style.

Romero was right all along. Wasted money on ROCKETS AND YAPPED NON STOP FOR 10 years.

What does rockets had to do anything with it?

News Comments > Torchlight 2 Free Weekend
13. Re: Torchlight 2 Free Weekend Jan 10, 2014, 04:28 christheshitter

Torchelight 2 for free? Damn!

Thanks!

News Comments > New NVIDIA Mobile SOC Runs Unreal Engine 4
11. Re: New NVIDIA Mobile SOC Runs Unreal Engine 4 Jan 6, 2014, 17:16 christheshitter

That's some really bad fps in the low teens. Nope we're not there yet. Give it some five years and then maybe it gets playable.  

News Comments > On Sale
15. Re: On Sale Jan 4, 2014, 04:05 christheshitter

Silicon Avatar wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 14:31:
Bioshock Infinite is pretty fun and worth $10. I beat it on "hard" a week or so ago and got my ten bucks worth.

I liked it at least as well as the first Bioshock.

Seems it only is for US customers.

By the way Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for 4.68 with the GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU voucher at Greenmangaming.

This comment was edited on Jan 4, 2014, 04:10.

News Comments > On Sale (2)
38. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 4, 2014, 03:57 christheshitter

Krovven wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 03:45:
christheshitter wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 03:28:
Yea my post was kinda stupid that i could agree on. It's just my frustration of not having bought those games i wanted to buy at rebates which Steam had on those at the main site.

But my nickname is permantly changed by a moderator. I guess he's thought he made todays good deed.

And by the way i use Cheapshark to search for game sales across various Digital distribution sites.

Yea, not getting games I want at a massive discount makes me rage too... /sarcasm Time to grow up. There were tons of indie games on sale for more than 50% off during the Steam sale.

My guess is you just forgot which troll account you logged in to. BTW, you can change your name in the Account Options any time you want to.

Most games in my wishlist was at 50% but not more. There's tons of shitty indie games too you know! Indie games doesn't magically makes them good games.

37. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 4, 2014, 03:55 christheshitter

Sepharo wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 03:36:
christheshitter wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 03:28:
But my nickname is permantly changed by a moderator. I guess he's thought he made todays good deed.

Unless Blue somehow has a script that goes through the old posts and changes the names on quoted text, your name wasn't changed.
Blue himself responded your very first post ever right here. Your name there was "christheshitter" as well.

Besides, Blue doesn't change people's names and if he did he certainly isn't the type of guy to change it to something like "christheshitter".

edit: By the way, what is your name supposed to be according to you?

Maybe it was so. I don't remember. I've mailed Blue himself, i just want to be shure no one changed my nick.

34. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 4, 2014, 03:28 christheshitter

Sepharo wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 03:23:
christheshitter wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 03:13:
El Pit wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 09:41:
mag wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 09:30:
christheshitter wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 04:18:
The worst Steam sale ever. Crappy AAA titles for dumb downed people no thanks!

Did you miss all of the indie titles??

Ignore him. Read what he wrote, take a look at his nick, and you know - it's one of the lamest trolling attempts here at Blue's News EVER!

I guess you changed my nickname. And i did bought some indiegames Super Hexagon being the best deal but Steam seem to put the best sales on AAA-titles which is bad but good for them i guess.

While were at it just delete my account thanks!

It could've been sarcasm I guess, but nobody changed your name. Your first post here happened to be quoted and it was "christheshitter" back then too. For what it's worth I don't think you're a troll. You only had 7 posts and the 7th was the first dumb one.

Yea my post was kinda stupid that i could agree on. It's just my frustration of not having bought those games i wanted to buy at rebates which Steam had on those at the main site.

And by the way i use Cheapshark to search for game sales across various Digital distribution sites.

32. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 4, 2014, 03:13 christheshitter

El Pit wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 09:41:
mag wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 09:30:
christheshitter wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 04:18:

Did you miss all of the indie titles??

Ignore him. Read what he wrote, take a look at his nick, and you know - it's one of the lamest trolling attempts here at Blue's News EVER!

I guess you changed my nickname. I've read Bluesnews since the late nineties and you do something like this instead of just deleting my post if it was a troll attempt.

I should've gave a explanation.

I did bought some indiegames Super Hexagon being the best deal and the classic Commandos games but Steam seem to put the best sales on AAA-titles which is bad but good for them i guess. I have over hundred games including indie games in my wishlist and most of them only have a 50% rebate. Even Greenman, Gamestop etc have better sales in my opinion.

While were at it just delete my account thanks!

This comment was edited on Jan 4, 2014, 03:23.

18. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 3, 2014, 04:18 christheshitter

News Comments > On Sale
37. Re: On Sale Dec 24, 2013, 04:51 christheshitter

Cutter wrote on Dec 23, 2013, 22:18:
I did not know you could import your wishlist into Any Deal, so scratch that.

How do you do that?

News Comments > On Sale
23. Re: On Sale Dec 23, 2013, 21:41 christheshitter

Muscular Beaver wrote on Dec 23, 2013, 17:28:
Techie714 wrote on Dec 23, 2013, 14:25:
ARMA III is a steal at that price!! Played the first part of the campaign & it was fun.
I wouldnt even buy it for $10. I bought the supporter edition but got a refund, after I noticed what path they take now and ignore their veteran players. The whole game feels like a badly made wanna be ArmA 2, with worse animations, generic shooter playstyle, unauthentic weapons and vehicles and compared to vanilla ArmA 2 almost no content. Not even Warfare missions are possible because there simply isnt enough stuff to use! And man, those animations... I always thought I am playing some cheap console shooter for $5, when I saw my character walking and moving from 3rd person view at lightning speed, losing not much accuracy when moving at a fast tactical pace... I feel so embarrassed for them.

I just hope they come to their senses again with ArmA 4.

I'm glad i didn't buy the supporter version. Vanilla multiplayer always lacked with ARMA 2, by that i mean choosing a random game in the web browser. There's only DayZ servers filling up the browser now. I would buy ARMA 2 for the singleplayer alone it's that good and in my opinion replayable.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailers; Details
8. Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailers; Details Mar 4, 2013, 13:21 christheshitter

Thanks to the marketing but other than that i got tired of it after AC2.  

23 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo