Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Nashville, TN 02/27

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kuba

Real Name Kuba   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Qbex .
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Steam : QbeX
PNS : Korniki_dwa
Homepage http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983263699/
Signed On Aug 8, 2012, 11:11
Total Comments 99 (Suspect)
User ID 57520

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
6. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 17, 2015, 00:09 Qbex .

"...Announces signing voice actor Stephen L. Russell.."
Hell yeah, this guy's voice is bar none my favorite off them all, right there with Fallout's Ron Perlman.
So stoked, about that, that alone make me bump my pledge Allthumbsup

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mass Effect 4 Multiplayer Revealed
5. Re: Mass Effect 4 Multiplayer Revealed Feb 13, 2015, 10:05 Qbex .

but , why ?  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 7, 2015, 01:44 Qbex .

I hope they score big on Kickstarter, pitch itself is ticking all the right boxes and with decent funding they just might create sweet, systemic, dungeon crawler.  

News Comments > Underworld Ascendant Kickstarter
28. Re: Underworld Ascendant Kickstarter Feb 4, 2015, 23:10 Qbex .

Team of Looking Glass veterans -need to know no more- take my money!  

News Comments > New Condemned Game Possibilities Explored
1. Re: New Condemned Game Possibilities Explored Feb 2, 2015, 09:39 Qbex .

Loved the first one, highly underrated and not well known game with super satisfying fp melee combat. Man and that locker scene is still unbeaten game jump scare imho Grin  

News Comments > Hotline Miami 2 Dev to Australians: "Just Pirate It"
23. Re: Hotline Miami 2 Dev to Australians: Jan 16, 2015, 08:11 Qbex .

Simple answer is - I've got zero interest in any of those game scenarios you listed and would not buy and play those, same as 99.9% of gamers i reckon.
What you proposing thou is censorship and that is more dangerous then some sick individual fantasy game that no one wants and no one will buy and play. Please keep in mind that no one forcing you to buy and play Hotline Miami 2.
Going by your standards what would you propose to do with films like Unforgiven, Scarface, True Romance, Pulp Fiction and countless others that depict rape or other sexually violent content on screen? In Hotline Miami 2 THERE IS NO RAPE as a action of your character, its a slasher, stylized, pixelized action game that happens to have violent scenery as a backdrop. I call for reason that is all, lets get facts and context first before grabbing pitchforks and start calling for mob books burning.

21. Re: Hotline Miami 2 Dev to Australians: Jan 16, 2015, 06:18 Qbex .

Ozmodan wrote on Jan 16, 2015, 06:12:
Just stupid of the developer to include anything about rape in a game. Just shows that instead of just making a game that they are extremely insensitive to a very touchy subject. That would put the idiot label on them.

Sure, lets ban every "touchy subject" from entertainment media, lets start from books then films then paintings. Oh and while we're at it who will tell us what is a touchy subject, you ?

19. Re: Hotline Miami 2 Dev to Australians: Jan 16, 2015, 05:29 Qbex .

Guy is a legend, I'll just ask US or EU friend to trade it for me anyway but I love his attitude Allthumbsup  

News Comments > Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns
19. Re: Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns Dec 17, 2014, 09:53 Qbex .

I'm glad its back, had zero interest in that game before but after reading some silly pieces from hypocritical as fuck "gaming" press I up voted it. I like the choice of consumed mediums, ESRB will rate it, steam put up for sale and no one is forcing anyone to play or even look at it.  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Launch Details; Trailer
20. Re: Elite: Dangerous Launch Details; Trailer Dec 11, 2014, 07:25 Qbex .

Trailer is hilarious, more suited to some kind of shmup game than ED.
Anyways, just fired up gamma to check it out, it is as awesome as ever, jumped to couple of stations, have not seen a single soul. No patience to remap new keys, will happily wait for full release, plus maybe one or two patches. See you in space cowboy
Cmd. Spike Spiegel

News Comments > Steam Top 10
24. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 8, 2014, 05:30 Qbex .

InBlack wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 02:18:
Tom wrote on Dec 7, 2014, 18:54:
jdreyer wrote on Dec 7, 2014, 16:52:
Was hoping Elite would be Skyrim in space. Alas not to be.
Oh yeah. The same 3 voice actors reused for hundreds of utterly soulless NPCs, again. I really wanted that for Elite too. But take heart. I'm sure with Star Citizen's endless cash supply, Chairman Roberts will find a way to make it happen for his game.

Well I caved and preordered Elite yesterday. Cant play the main game yet, only the tutorial 'training' demos. Even if it turns out to be Eutrotruck in space I think Ill have fun with it.

Anyone playing this with TrackIR how do you navigate through the menus once you get them up, the arrow keys dont really work and the mouse appears to be disabled?

For TrackIr I've got menu movement binded to one of my hotas POV nob. Works brilliantly, with x55 and its gazzillion of buttons I truly don't have to use anything else then hotas, even galaxy map works fine. Take ages to set up first time thou
Btw there are special TrackIr profile for better Elite left-right menu glances, search in elite forums for specifics.

News Comments > Another RPG Revival Planned by inXile
31. Re: Another RPG Revival Planned by inXile Dec 5, 2014, 19:09 Qbex .

I hope it's not a new Bards Tale, second one was a commercial and critical flop, no one I know clamor them for another one, Arcanum on the other hand ...  

News Comments > Op Ed
12. Re: Op Ed Dec 1, 2014, 04:26 Qbex .

This is wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to start.
There are ways to limit fps on driver levels since forever, last thing I need is "gaming press" shill justifies console focused engine crippling on PC. Hey, how about flipping reduce details if your PC can't render fast enough? Again that option is there since before Doom.
I like to play on 100Hz+ and even 60 feels bad and sub-par now for me. I stopped buying games that hard locks fps and I look horrified at recent development in toy-land and its 1080p/60 struggles.

News Comments > Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped
188. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 17, 2014, 03:11 Qbex .

That's super disappointing, I was one of biggest fans of this, jumped on Alpha costing me +300$ and being based in Australia I had HUGE problems with disconnections and lags effectively putting me out of alpha/beta up to this point. I was hoping for smooth SP play on launch but now I'm gutted. I love mechanics and most of game but its p2p netcode is inane in my opinion. I give them benefit of a doubt and see is its smooth at lunch if not I'm asking for refund. This is a rotten piece of news  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed Unity
10. Re: Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed Unity Nov 11, 2014, 09:17 Qbex .

Awesome, about time we getting games that shine on high end pc's, bring it on Allthumbsup  

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation
19. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation Oct 6, 2014, 22:23 Qbex .

I've only played hour or so of DLC "crew expendable" yesterday evening, so I can't speak about rest of the game but look and feel of the game is amazing. It's fantastic, immersive and surreal to walk on board of Nostromo. That alone was worth it for Alien nerd like me. The only issues I have are some of Xenomorph walking animation (not all thou as some looks awesome), its quite jarring sometimes, I know it suppose to feel alien and stuff but its just not quite there yet, I can feel patch incoming. I highly recommend playing it in right environment - in dark and with headphones on but that's rather obvious for any horror game.

This comment was edited on Oct 6, 2014, 22:35.

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Released
40. Re: Wasteland 2 Released Sep 20, 2014, 20:21 Qbex .

I love it, been playing 8h straight yesterday, up to the late night - can't remember last time that happened with a game
Never played first wasteland, I missed that title for some reason but fallout 1 - I was obsessed with and it's still my favored game of all times. Wasteland 2 feels like fallout 3/ van buren that never got made.
It has some niggles sure, mainly tactical combat lacking a bit but still decent (scoring crit hit and ripping opponent to bits is almost as good as "bloody mess" and made me smile every time), camera can be awkward sometimes, and still some bugs pops up but no show stoppers so far and easily overlooked.
Overall game is fantastic. It's rich in content, oozes in flavored writing that I loved so much in fallouts 1&2 that want me to read item descriptions.
Its challenging but not unfair. Like in old style party based crpgs you have to choose your team wisely to cover all situations game puts you in but you can solve problems in many ways and some of them are super satisfying. For me DoS is on back burner as rest of the lot until I finish W2, its that good

This comment was edited on Sep 20, 2014, 20:26.

News Comments > AU Game Price Inflation
13. Re: AU Game Price Inflation Sep 13, 2014, 11:17 Qbex .

There is no tax, most of those greedy fucks doesn't pay a tax-cent off digital sales for Aussies. That's why I decided to not support any publisher that inflates prices down under, I'm buying more indie games, only fair priced AAA ones, buy physical copies from Amazon US and "demo" pirate all those 90$+ games just in spite, most of those turns out to be shit anyways so no loss. One that pains me is Civ Beyond Earth - costs 89.99 USD what translate to 100 AUD - that's just INSANE. I'll wait year or two to buy it when it hits bargain bin.  

News Comments > SimBin Declares Bankruptcy, Reforms as Sector 3
1. Re: SimBin Declares Bankruptcy, Reforms as Sector 3 Sep 11, 2014, 10:06 Qbex .

That's what making free to play shite gets you. Yet they're all trying and burning in the process.
Should they make Gt Legends 2 instead I would be first to buy it for full price, now - next step IOS games

News Comments > Steam AU Refund Legal Dispute
1. Re: Steam AU Refund Legal Dispute Aug 29, 2014, 10:27 Qbex .

I'd like them to answer to consumer watchdog why the fuck they charge 89.99$ USD for Civ Beyond Earth among many other titles sold on Steam Au. I largely forgo pirating games but thing like that wants me to do it just in spite  

99 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo