Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kuba

Real Name Kuba   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Qbex .
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Steam : QbeX
PNS : Korniki_dwa
Homepage http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983263699/
Signed On Aug 8, 2012, 11:11
Total Comments 108 (Novice)
User ID 57520

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Launches Paid Mod Support
111. Re: Steam Launches Paid Mod Support Apr 24, 2015, 07:34 Qbex .

WOW, so now I cannot disable game updates in Steam Skyrim, so that means I cannot finish my Skyrim game with like 20 odds mods of which majority will be paid as of today. New compulsory Skyrim update will break most of those mods older versions and only updated versions would work, that's my speculation but it sure as hell look like it.
What a greedy fucks....

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GTA5 GeForce Drivers
27. Re: GTA5 GeForce Drivers Apr 14, 2015, 06:14 Qbex .

Quinn wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 03:02:
Am I the only one having "terrible" issues with input lag or some other sort of lag-something with the mouse? There's no mouse-smoothing option either. Aiming like this feels like I'm holding a goddamn controller!

Try turning on V-Sync in game, helps with the mouse lag somewhat.
Happy with the performance here - 970 Sli hovering around 70-80 Fps all options maxed ( including additional draw distance from adv settings ) 1440p 2xMsaa, pleasantly surprised Allthumbsup

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
2. Re: Evening Screenshots Mar 24, 2015, 05:40 Qbex .

Try dropping difficulty a notch or two, I know its counter intuitive in a "horror" game but I found lower diff levels in this game vastly more enjoyable - Alien wanders off more and give you tense sneaking action instead of stream of insta kill annoyances.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed
54. Re: The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed Mar 21, 2015, 22:02 Qbex .

I don't mind needing gamepad for most optimal experience, as a pc gamer I've been using those for last 25 years and hotas and steering wheels and all kinds of additional and handy toys, no big deal here. I do mind tho awkward general control, convoluted menus and retarded inventory screens from Witcher 2 as well as gimped console style arcade combat. Also they trying so hard to shaft all Oz customers asking ridiculous money for it so unless its a crpg second coming I doubt I jump on it by launch day.  

News Comments > Codemasters are DiRTy Teases
4. Re: Codemasters are DiRTy Teases Mar 20, 2015, 02:37 Qbex .

theglaze wrote on Mar 19, 2015, 12:10:
They need to stop marketing the game design of the DiRT series to dudebro's. Release that Ken Block gymkhana crap as DLC, and go back to developing epic rally and trailblazing roads that were in the original game. You know, the one that had Colin McRae in the name.

Rally cars are freakin cool just by themselves, aggresive stances and hood scoops with insanely boosted engines that spit fire and scream like banshees. The more genuine the gameplay experience is to the real thing, the more cool it is to all ages.

Stop overselling an easy sale.

Could not said it any better!

News Comments > TITAN X Available
20. Re: TITAN X Available Mar 18, 2015, 03:56 Qbex .

Original Titan was the best graphic card investment in my whole history of upgrading spanning countless video cards. After 18 months of use and stellar performance/ low noise I sold it for 20% loss, all thanks to its double precision thingy. That alone covered cost of two 970 for twice the performance (and nearly half of frame buffer :/ )
This new one on the other hand looks like pure money sink too me, with only single precision and 390x looming in the horizon, you got to be mad to get one for a grand.

News Comments > Another Total War: WARHAMMER Clue?
8. Re: Another Total War: WARHAMMER Clue? Mar 11, 2015, 01:05 Qbex .

Hope its true, WH is a perfect setting for Total War game Allthumbsup  

News Comments > Descent Reboot Kickstarter
21. Re: Descent Reboot Kickstarter Mar 11, 2015, 01:00 Qbex .

No Single Player from the get go - no funding from me, simples. I'll wait for it to be finished, patched, sp-yed and positively reviewed. But I doubt this will go far with mp only.
BTW this has been done before and it flopped - Miner Wars, MP mediocrity, no thanks.

News Comments > Beyond 35,000 Prototype
2. Re: Beyond 35,000 Prototype Mar 2, 2015, 19:01 Qbex .

Looks shit tbh. I'm interested what "Wipeout" devs are up to these days, now while they're free from sony shackles they should do a proper futuristic racer and on PC. Add level editor, add steam workshop and we have a winner. Wipeout's and GranTurismo's were the sole reasons I bought ps1, ps2 and ps3  

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
6. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 17, 2015, 00:09 Qbex .

"...Announces signing voice actor Stephen L. Russell.."
Hell yeah, this guy's voice is bar none my favorite off them all, right there with Fallout's Ron Perlman.
So stoked, about that, that alone make me bump my pledge Allthumbsup

News Comments > Mass Effect 4 Multiplayer Revealed
5. Re: Mass Effect 4 Multiplayer Revealed Feb 13, 2015, 10:05 Qbex .

but , why ?  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 7, 2015, 01:44 Qbex .

I hope they score big on Kickstarter, pitch itself is ticking all the right boxes and with decent funding they just might create sweet, systemic, dungeon crawler.  

News Comments > Underworld Ascendant Kickstarter
28. Re: Underworld Ascendant Kickstarter Feb 4, 2015, 23:10 Qbex .

Team of Looking Glass veterans -need to know no more- take my money!  

News Comments > New Condemned Game Possibilities Explored
1. Re: New Condemned Game Possibilities Explored Feb 2, 2015, 09:39 Qbex .

Loved the first one, highly underrated and not well known game with super satisfying fp melee combat. Man and that locker scene is still unbeaten game jump scare imho Grin  

News Comments > Hotline Miami 2 Dev to Australians: "Just Pirate It"
23. Re: Hotline Miami 2 Dev to Australians: Jan 16, 2015, 08:11 Qbex .

Simple answer is - I've got zero interest in any of those game scenarios you listed and would not buy and play those, same as 99.9% of gamers i reckon.
What you proposing thou is censorship and that is more dangerous then some sick individual fantasy game that no one wants and no one will buy and play. Please keep in mind that no one forcing you to buy and play Hotline Miami 2.
Going by your standards what would you propose to do with films like Unforgiven, Scarface, True Romance, Pulp Fiction and countless others that depict rape or other sexually violent content on screen? In Hotline Miami 2 THERE IS NO RAPE as a action of your character, its a slasher, stylized, pixelized action game that happens to have violent scenery as a backdrop. I call for reason that is all, lets get facts and context first before grabbing pitchforks and start calling for mob books burning.

21. Re: Hotline Miami 2 Dev to Australians: Jan 16, 2015, 06:18 Qbex .

Ozmodan wrote on Jan 16, 2015, 06:12:
Just stupid of the developer to include anything about rape in a game. Just shows that instead of just making a game that they are extremely insensitive to a very touchy subject. That would put the idiot label on them.

Sure, lets ban every "touchy subject" from entertainment media, lets start from books then films then paintings. Oh and while we're at it who will tell us what is a touchy subject, you ?

19. Re: Hotline Miami 2 Dev to Australians: Jan 16, 2015, 05:29 Qbex .

Guy is a legend, I'll just ask US or EU friend to trade it for me anyway but I love his attitude Allthumbsup  

News Comments > Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns
19. Re: Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns Dec 17, 2014, 09:53 Qbex .

I'm glad its back, had zero interest in that game before but after reading some silly pieces from hypocritical as fuck "gaming" press I up voted it. I like the choice of consumed mediums, ESRB will rate it, steam put up for sale and no one is forcing anyone to play or even look at it.  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Launch Details; Trailer
20. Re: Elite: Dangerous Launch Details; Trailer Dec 11, 2014, 07:25 Qbex .

Trailer is hilarious, more suited to some kind of shmup game than ED.
Anyways, just fired up gamma to check it out, it is as awesome as ever, jumped to couple of stations, have not seen a single soul. No patience to remap new keys, will happily wait for full release, plus maybe one or two patches. See you in space cowboy
Cmd. Spike Spiegel

News Comments > Steam Top 10
24. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 8, 2014, 05:30 Qbex .

InBlack wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 02:18:
Tom wrote on Dec 7, 2014, 18:54:
jdreyer wrote on Dec 7, 2014, 16:52:
Was hoping Elite would be Skyrim in space. Alas not to be.
Oh yeah. The same 3 voice actors reused for hundreds of utterly soulless NPCs, again. I really wanted that for Elite too. But take heart. I'm sure with Star Citizen's endless cash supply, Chairman Roberts will find a way to make it happen for his game.

Well I caved and preordered Elite yesterday. Cant play the main game yet, only the tutorial 'training' demos. Even if it turns out to be Eutrotruck in space I think Ill have fun with it.

Anyone playing this with TrackIR how do you navigate through the menus once you get them up, the arrow keys dont really work and the mouse appears to be disabled?

For TrackIr I've got menu movement binded to one of my hotas POV nob. Works brilliantly, with x55 and its gazzillion of buttons I truly don't have to use anything else then hotas, even galaxy map works fine. Take ages to set up first time thou
Btw there are special TrackIr profile for better Elite left-right menu glances, search in elite forums for specifics.

108 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo