Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kuba

Real Name Kuba   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Qbex .
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Steam : QbeX
PNS : Korniki_dwa
Homepage http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983263699/
Signed On Aug 8, 2012, 11:11
Total Comments 128 (Novice)
User ID 57520

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Far Cry Primal Gameplay Video
13. Re: Far Cry Primal Gameplay Video Jan 9, 2016, 08:02 Qbex .

I love the setting but gameplay is identical to fc 3&4. I hate the hud, markers, popups and all that. It's so out of place in that game that's not even funny. Hopefully hud will be optional like in previous two, or at least moddable.
Still nowhere close to Far Cry 2 immersion, my all time favored in the series.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Oculus Rift Preorders Wednesday
41. Re: Oculus Rift Preorders Wednesday Jan 5, 2016, 08:08 Qbex .

I'm on the same boat, so stoked for VR, requirements and price are not an issue here but I'm getting second thought as to which one to get OR or Vive. Would suck to end up with new betamax in 12 months. Also I'm worried about them not being wireless in these days and then there is low resolution... the more I think about this the more I feel I should wait for second generation and then get one.

HoSpanky wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 17:48:
So, games HAVE to be built for VR, or else every time you enter a menu, you'll get disoriented. The only way non-vr games would work on these is if you just ran in 3d mode, no head tracking...like wearing a set of 3d glasses.

Cost? I'd say they're gonna drop the bomb at $500, hoping two games and an Xbox controller are enough to get people to stomach it. I'm buying one, I built a machine that's designed to run the goddamn thing, with a pair of 970s (Nvidia VR drivers supposedly already divides workload for each eye to each card). Got tired of the cards twiddling their thumbs and got a g-sync monitor, which was one of the best purchases I've made in a long time.

I'm annoyed they're not announcing release date or price, but seriously, if they told us that ahead of time, WTF would they actually ANNOUNCE Wednesday?

News Comments > Op Ed
27. Re: Op Ed Jan 2, 2016, 22:31 Qbex .

And I conclude that days of me buying lots of cheap so-so indie games are over (imho Cliffski's games are right there in so-so category), now if you want to earn my dollar you have to put up something special. Chances of me buying random 10$ game is zero where in times when they been priced for 5$ I would buy couple just to check them out.  

News Comments > System Shock 3 Announced
39. Re: System Shock 3 Announced Dec 15, 2015, 05:06 Qbex .

Awesome news!
I'm cautiously hopeful for both this and Underworld Ascendant.
I like their direction with UA - more about systems and less about shiny graphics. My only concern is danger of running out of funds to finish those games :/

News Comments > Steam Link Video
1. Re: Steam Link Video Oct 16, 2015, 20:26 Qbex .

With lousy 2.0 sound, whats the point?
I'm yet to find streaming solution that let me use 5.1 sound in my theater room. Got wired Gigabit network, and beast host pc, steam in home streaming is shonky and stereo only, geforce streaming only to shield devices. Most likely have to build another htpc/gaming box

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Sep 29, 2015, 20:39 Qbex .

YEY! for Battletech, no doubt this will reach high stretch goals and open ended SP campaign, so stoked for this Allthumbsup
Now with this being success, can someone competent make proper SINGLE PLAYER Mechwarrior sim game (with VR no less), thank you please.

News Comments > Inon Zur and the Fallout 4 Score
2. Re: Inon Zur and the Fallout 4 Score Sep 23, 2015, 11:13 Qbex .

wtf, I take dark ambient drone kind of score as in proper first two fallouts any day over that soapy orchestral score Beth peddles in their games. I was so sick of that music in Oblivion, F3 and Skyrim that switching it off or mod swapping it entirely was number one thing on my list before playing. Mad Max game - now this is how you do awesome PA score, lots of environmental ambient sounds, and some awesome short music kicks in when the action start or new vignette shows up.
"Capturing humanity of the game" what a load of bollocks. More and more signs that this game will not be for me.

News Comments > SOMA Preorders
9. Re: SOMA Preorders Aug 25, 2015, 09:56 Qbex .

I'm stoked for this, my platonic love for all Frictional games so far made me buy them outright while my other, ugly gfx whore side kept me from really playing them so far. But I knew the day will come when they make a good looking sci-fi horror game like this. I'm ready  

News Comments > Mafia 3 Confirmed: Full Reveal Next Week
4. Re: Mafia 3 Confirmed: Full Reveal Next Week Jul 28, 2015, 10:16 Qbex .

Fantastic news, loved first and second. Sure buy for me providing its in finished state at launch. More side missions this time please and thank you  

News Comments > KOTOR 2 Patched; OS X & Linux Support Added
20. Re: KOTOR 2 Patched; OS X & Linux Support Added Jul 21, 2015, 21:15 Qbex .

Chris Avellone left Obsidian to make KOTOR 3 for EA!
There, I called it first Smug

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
2. Re: Hardware Reviews Jun 24, 2015, 10:40 Qbex .

Fury X after all that hype it's like a wet fart. Disappointment for all concerned bar Nvidia who can safely stays priced as it is with no real competition  

News Comments > DOOM Next Spring
17. Re: Doom Next Spring Jun 15, 2015, 02:59 Qbex .

Yesss! I need this, looks balls from what they showing in trailer, demons, double barrel, chainsaw, blood and flying guts, mmmmmm
My only reservation is the engine itself, no sli and framerate locked to 60 in idtech5 is a major fail imho. We'll see about idtech6.
back to replaying originals in brutal doom v2.0 on "ultra violence"

This comment was edited on Jun 15, 2015, 03:10.

News Comments > Expeditions: Viking Announced
1. Re: Expeditions: Viking Announced May 22, 2015, 09:59 Qbex .

Really liked their E:C, very underrated game imho. Not many "grounded" crpg out there- I take them any day instead of elves and lazors. I hope they expand tactical battles a little bit this time.  

News Comments > DOOM Reveal at E3
58. Re: DOOM Reveal at E3 May 18, 2015, 20:50 Qbex .

yes,yes,yes! It's a fucking Doom, the game that made me as a gamer, haters gonna hate, who cares. First two were like a religion to me at some point, finished both on Nightmare! Third one was alright, especially after modding. I only hope they take some cues from MachineGames for physicality and more importantly go back to amply brutal and fast shootouts from first two games. Can't wait!
And please ffs make your engine SLI compatible this time...

News Comments > Saturday Screenshots
25. Re: Saturday Screenshots May 17, 2015, 08:53 Qbex .

Once again pc gamers get shafted on multiplatform parity/ lowest common denominator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU2E6zMSQCU

News Comments > AU Tax on Digital Purchases Possible
4. Re: AU Tax on Digital Purchases Possible May 7, 2015, 09:30 Qbex .

Good job making more people Pirate instead, 95usd (for some pc games today) +10% and we getting pass 100$ no way I'm paying that for PC game that I don't even own. Good times ahead for VPN providers I guess  

News Comments > Oculus Rift in Q1 2016
25. Re: Oculus Rift in Q1 2016 May 6, 2015, 11:48 Qbex .

I hope those lame ass 80s walkman style headphones are optional, if not its a deal breaker for me right from the start.
I'm ready to get vr from the moment they ship consumer version, but now having Valve headset in the mix I'll just wait and see which one is superior and better supported in games.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Trailer
19. Re: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Trailer May 5, 2015, 08:01 Qbex .

Love this game but holy shit what a rubbish engine this is.
Top end sli rig and such a shitty performance, texture pop ins and all kinds of nasties. I'll wait for new drivers and optimization guide before I get back in.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: Steam Top 10 May 4, 2015, 05:36 Qbex .

Kosumo wrote on May 3, 2015, 23:54:
Reagle, what do you mean?

Transferring games from drive location to another?

Cos I want to move GTA5 to my SSD but not the rest of my steam games.

-Steam Mover, works like a dream.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black May 1, 2015, 23:00 Qbex .

Love it  

128 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo