Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kuba

Real Name Kuba   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Qbex .
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Steam : QbeX
PNS : Korniki_dwa
Homepage http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983263699/
Signed On Aug 8, 2012, 11:11
Total Comments 120 (Novice)
User ID 57520

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Mafia 3 Confirmed: Full Reveal Next Week
4. Re: Mafia 3 Confirmed: Full Reveal Next Week Jul 28, 2015, 10:16 Qbex .

Fantastic news, loved first and second. Sure buy for me providing its in finished state at launch. More side missions this time please and thank you  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > KOTOR 2 Patched; OS X & Linux Support Added
20. Re: KOTOR 2 Patched; OS X & Linux Support Added Jul 21, 2015, 21:15 Qbex .

Chris Avellone left Obsidian to make KOTOR 3 for EA!
There, I called it first Smug

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
2. Re: Hardware Reviews Jun 24, 2015, 10:40 Qbex .

Fury X after all that hype it's like a wet fart. Disappointment for all concerned bar Nvidia who can safely stays priced as it is with no real competition  

News Comments > DOOM Next Spring
17. Re: Doom Next Spring Jun 15, 2015, 02:59 Qbex .

Yesss! I need this, looks balls from what they showing in trailer, demons, double barrel, chainsaw, blood and flying guts, mmmmmm
My only reservation is the engine itself, no sli and framerate locked to 60 in idtech5 is a major fail imho. We'll see about idtech6.
back to replaying originals in brutal doom v2.0 on "ultra violence"

This comment was edited on Jun 15, 2015, 03:10.

News Comments > Expeditions: Viking Announced
1. Re: Expeditions: Viking Announced May 22, 2015, 09:59 Qbex .

Really liked their E:C, very underrated game imho. Not many "grounded" crpg out there- I take them any day instead of elves and lazors. I hope they expand tactical battles a little bit this time.  

News Comments > DOOM Reveal at E3
58. Re: DOOM Reveal at E3 May 18, 2015, 20:50 Qbex .

yes,yes,yes! It's a fucking Doom, the game that made me as a gamer, haters gonna hate, who cares. First two were like a religion to me at some point, finished both on Nightmare! Third one was alright, especially after modding. I only hope they take some cues from MachineGames for physicality and more importantly go back to amply brutal and fast shootouts from first two games. Can't wait!
And please ffs make your engine SLI compatible this time...

News Comments > Saturday Screenshots
25. Re: Saturday Screenshots May 17, 2015, 08:53 Qbex .

Once again pc gamers get shafted on multiplatform parity/ lowest common denominator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU2E6zMSQCU

News Comments > AU Tax on Digital Purchases Possible
4. Re: AU Tax on Digital Purchases Possible May 7, 2015, 09:30 Qbex .

Good job making more people Pirate instead, 95usd (for some pc games today) +10% and we getting pass 100$ no way I'm paying that for PC game that I don't even own. Good times ahead for VPN providers I guess  

News Comments > Oculus Rift in Q1 2016
25. Re: Oculus Rift in Q1 2016 May 6, 2015, 11:48 Qbex .

I hope those lame ass 80s walkman style headphones are optional, if not its a deal breaker for me right from the start.
I'm ready to get vr from the moment they ship consumer version, but now having Valve headset in the mix I'll just wait and see which one is superior and better supported in games.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Trailer
19. Re: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Trailer May 5, 2015, 08:01 Qbex .

Love this game but holy shit what a rubbish engine this is.
Top end sli rig and such a shitty performance, texture pop ins and all kinds of nasties. I'll wait for new drivers and optimization guide before I get back in.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: Steam Top 10 May 4, 2015, 05:36 Qbex .

Kosumo wrote on May 3, 2015, 23:54:
Reagle, what do you mean?

Transferring games from drive location to another?

Cos I want to move GTA5 to my SSD but not the rest of my steam games.

-Steam Mover, works like a dream.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black May 1, 2015, 23:00 Qbex .

Love it  

News Comments > Steam Launches Paid Mod Support
111. Re: Steam Launches Paid Mod Support Apr 24, 2015, 07:34 Qbex .

WOW, so now I cannot disable game updates in Steam Skyrim, so that means I cannot finish my Skyrim game with like 20 odds mods of which majority will be paid as of today. New compulsory Skyrim update will break most of those mods older versions and only updated versions would work, that's my speculation but it sure as hell look like it.
What a greedy fucks....

News Comments > GTA5 GeForce Drivers
27. Re: GTA5 GeForce Drivers Apr 14, 2015, 06:14 Qbex .

Quinn wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 03:02:
Am I the only one having "terrible" issues with input lag or some other sort of lag-something with the mouse? There's no mouse-smoothing option either. Aiming like this feels like I'm holding a goddamn controller!

Try turning on V-Sync in game, helps with the mouse lag somewhat.
Happy with the performance here - 970 Sli hovering around 70-80 Fps all options maxed ( including additional draw distance from adv settings ) 1440p 2xMsaa, pleasantly surprised Allthumbsup

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
2. Re: Evening Screenshots Mar 24, 2015, 05:40 Qbex .

Try dropping difficulty a notch or two, I know its counter intuitive in a "horror" game but I found lower diff levels in this game vastly more enjoyable - Alien wanders off more and give you tense sneaking action instead of stream of insta kill annoyances.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed
54. Re: The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed Mar 21, 2015, 22:02 Qbex .

I don't mind needing gamepad for most optimal experience, as a pc gamer I've been using those for last 25 years and hotas and steering wheels and all kinds of additional and handy toys, no big deal here. I do mind tho awkward general control, convoluted menus and retarded inventory screens from Witcher 2 as well as gimped console style arcade combat. Also they trying so hard to shaft all Oz customers asking ridiculous money for it so unless its a crpg second coming I doubt I jump on it by launch day.  

News Comments > Codemasters are DiRTy Teases
4. Re: Codemasters are DiRTy Teases Mar 20, 2015, 02:37 Qbex .

theglaze wrote on Mar 19, 2015, 12:10:
They need to stop marketing the game design of the DiRT series to dudebro's. Release that Ken Block gymkhana crap as DLC, and go back to developing epic rally and trailblazing roads that were in the original game. You know, the one that had Colin McRae in the name.

Rally cars are freakin cool just by themselves, aggresive stances and hood scoops with insanely boosted engines that spit fire and scream like banshees. The more genuine the gameplay experience is to the real thing, the more cool it is to all ages.

Stop overselling an easy sale.

Could not said it any better!

News Comments > TITAN X Available
20. Re: TITAN X Available Mar 18, 2015, 03:56 Qbex .

Original Titan was the best graphic card investment in my whole history of upgrading spanning countless video cards. After 18 months of use and stellar performance/ low noise I sold it for 20% loss, all thanks to its double precision thingy. That alone covered cost of two 970 for twice the performance (and nearly half of frame buffer :/ )
This new one on the other hand looks like pure money sink too me, with only single precision and 390x looming in the horizon, you got to be mad to get one for a grand.

News Comments > Another Total War: WARHAMMER Clue?
8. Re: Another Total War: WARHAMMER Clue? Mar 11, 2015, 01:05 Qbex .

Hope its true, WH is a perfect setting for Total War game Allthumbsup  

News Comments > Descent Reboot Kickstarter
21. Re: Descent Reboot Kickstarter Mar 11, 2015, 01:00 Qbex .

No Single Player from the get go - no funding from me, simples. I'll wait for it to be finished, patched, sp-yed and positively reviewed. But I doubt this will go far with mp only.
BTW this has been done before and it flopped - Miner Wars, MP mediocrity, no thanks.

120 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo