Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for James S.

Real Name James S.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname sunfiresaturn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Get to know me, I'm awesome - kind of.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jul 9, 2012, 04:54
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 57493

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

General Discussion > BSG star Tahmoh Penikett (Helo) to star in Science Fiction short film
5. Re: BSG star Tahmoh Penikett (Helo) to star in Science Fiction short film Aug 1, 2012, 07:00 sunfiresaturn

Thank you. I really appreciate it. Please make sure to stay tuned - I would love for you to see it when it is finished.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

General Discussion > BSG star Tahmoh Penikett (Helo) to star in Science Fiction short film
4. Re: BSG star Tahmoh Penikett (Helo) to star in Science Fiction short film Aug 1, 2012, 07:00 sunfiresaturn

17 minutes, almost!  

1. BSG star Tahmoh Penikett (Helo) to star in Science Fiction short film Jul 11, 2012, 23:45 sunfiresaturn

Hey Fellow Blue's News bloggers!

My team and I would like to share something with all you fine fine folks.

Tahmoh Penikett (Battlestar Galactica's Karl 'Helo' Agathon) is currently set to star in an upcoming science fiction short film called 'Tartarus', directed by myself. We are very lucky to have him onboard. An incredible amount of work has gone into this project. We've literally poured our lives into this film for the last two years - and now, after countless work-filled days and nights, we have a chance to create something meaningful, something that we hope will change the way people view science fiction. *We have had interest from many individuals including fellow filmmakers, actors, producers, and even major studios.

We've been able to raise most of the budget for the film - most. It has been quite an undertaking.*

Currently, we are running a camapign on Kickstarter to supplement the film's budget. The extra funds will help put a polish on our special effects and miniatures. If you have time, or are interested at all, We invite you to check out the film's website: http://www.tartarus-film.com.

You can also follow the film's progress on these social media networks:&#8232;

https://twitter.com/tartarusmovie&#8232;
http://www.facebook.com/tartarusfilm2012

Thank you so much to anyone that reads this. Honestly, we'd love to just get the word out about the film. It's been a great ride thus far, and we'd love to see it finished.* &#65532;

- Sunfiresaturn

General Discussion > Merry Christmas (Eve)!
3. Re: Merry Christmas (Eve)! Jul 9, 2012, 00:57 sunfiresaturn

And to you!  

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo