Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Josiah Gibbs

Real Name Josiah Gibbs   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Josiah Gibbs
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 4, 2012, 23:14
Total Comments 1 (Suspect)
User ID 57488

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III RMAH Issues
92. Re: Diablo III RMAH Issues Jul 4, 2012, 19:38 Josiah Gibbs

HorrorScope wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 10:00:
InBlack wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 08:35:
Someone mentioned the 'age of entitlement'. Well if that aint the truth.

Yep and being so greedy has led to more jobs and higher pay checks, oh wait, how can that be?

What many call "entitlement" is because corps with their policies and piss poor support lead them to pushing back themselves as these corps will just happily steam roll right over your rights IF YOU ALLOW THEM.

If these buyers are taking it too far, that is their discussion with the man and they will come to a conclusion one way or the other. For me to say a person that lost cash incorrectly doesn't have the right to stand up and say "Wait a minute" doesn't seem right at all. I bet if the deal either worked correctly from the start or when it was reported the man had the tools to trace it (most corps leave this programming tools out, I wonder why) and if there was a problem correct it immediately. I BET, I BET the customer would say thank you and move on. But NO, that is not what is happening, not even close, so the person uses their voice to make change. AKA the way it has always been in this country BY DESIGN. Take that away you might as well but shackles on us, they win, we lose. And you call that basic rigth entitlement like it's a bad thing.

yeah but bro, you just described the very definition of entitlement :p

"correct it immediately"! ...thats exactly the attitude that the word entitlement refers to in relation to customer support issues...

to take it to the level of the FBI without 48 hours having even passed is exactly what these cats are getting at dawg!

why not check with Blizzard Technical Support and small claims court in California first before going for the national jugular?

hell doesn't Judge Judy have jurisdiction over inter-state commerce?

she could review this case so that Special Agent Fox Mulder can be left undisturbed... because having his mental energies taxed by this fluff will ultimately lead to our national demise... he needs to figure out where the aliens took his sister because they may eventually return for the rest of us!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo