Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TrevorC

Real Name TrevorC   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 22, 2012, 22:13
Total Comments 3 (Suspect)
User ID 57476

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Dishonored DLC Trailer
15. Re: Dishonored DLC Trailer Dec 6, 2012, 16:20 TrevorC

I had the issue with Slackjaw attacking me. I just reloaded and he didn't attack me that time. To be fair, I did poison his well and kill a bunch of his dudes in the art dealer's apartment. Anyway the second time worked fine.

Regarding non-lethal methods. In most cases non-lethal methods will present themselves to you in eavesdropping or being approached by a character.

For the first guy, I've done it a number of ways. Usually I just sleep dart them both and take them out the window so they can't be found.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2012, 17:28 TrevorC

My parents live in New Orleans. They told me that there's no forced evacuations. They're planning to ride it out. Supplies are stocked. Generator's got plenty of gas.  

News Comments > On Sale
11. Re: On Sale Jun 22, 2012, 18:14 TrevorC

Nah you just grab the unconscious dudes and throw them out of the blast range of the mech.

I ended up stun gunning most of the bosses into submission. I tried to be non-lethal. Can't help it that their augmentations cause their death.

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo