Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Axis

Real Name Axis   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Axis
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Older, smarter, better.
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 11, 2012, 20:08
Total Comments 1763 (Pro)
User ID 57462

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
31. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 7, 2015, 09:34 Axis

We could dispute fuzzy facts all day JD, and since these are a common agenda among liberals it's not surprising you'll find scathing articles on hardcore liberal sites like fivethirtyeight, ourcog, etc that you linked from. I could dispute it all with more credible sources, it makes no difference you guys simply are brainwashed or in denial.

Just take this thread as your future example:

1. I pointed out this is part of their daily agenda (I never stated any of it was right or wrong, just that it's constantly in our faces, and highly divisive because it's all broad brushed and mostly bullshit).
2. Descender the Liberal and pal comes in and emphatically says its not and insults.
3. Then I prove it, and he agrees with some of it but acts like he still is "winning" or something, insults some more.
4. Then I slam it home proving his ignorance, yet he demands me show evidence.
5. I use his exact words in this thread, and prove me 100% correct again. Then he and his bud attack more and takes all those supposedly non-liberal talking points and rattles off why they are all right in his mind.
6. Then you come in and agree, but only because you believe this liberal agenda that has been pounded into your head and post liberal blog posts attempting to prove it - not because it's true, but because you want it to be true.

Yours truly,

Axis
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Sale
21. Re: On Sale Mar 6, 2015, 18:19 Axis

Verno wrote on Mar 6, 2015, 15:45:
Always glad to find some common ground with you Axis. You'll be pleased that DQ2 is in very active development and its coming this year, one of the devs posts updates and concept art on SA. They're also going to release a patch for the original with new sprites and models for free which is awesome. I'm a huge fan of the original, I think the sequel will be something special.

Have to agree with ya Verno, the majority of us aren't really all that different -- it's the few fringe we all need to be careful of.

The DQ news is great, I'd prolly play it again if the new one is a ways away.

Yours truly,

Axis

25. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 6, 2015, 16:50 Axis

descender wrote on Mar 6, 2015, 16:44:
Stuff... then...

I challenge you to find some sources for that wall of nonsense you just posted. I know you won't, because you don't have any... and you'll pretend it's my responsibility to prove your stupid shit wrong. Well, that's not how the world works, little man!

Hmm just so happens...

descender wrote:
Most right-wingers do tend to be bigoted and racist...
descender wrote:
They are publicly anti-immigrant, anti-equality... anti-anything not christian...
descender wrote:
Capitalism is pretty fuckin evil.
descender wrote:
Income inequality is a real thing.

I have nothing else to say, you said it all best.

Yours truly,

Axis

20. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 6, 2015, 16:31 Axis

descender wrote on Mar 6, 2015, 16:01:
It's not denial, it's reality. You get all of your talking points from one place and it's blatantly obvious.

There is absolutely no liberal equivalent of "Fox & Friends" or Rush Limbaugh... or anything remotely similar to their ilk.

These "talking points" are direct from your party's mouth, and regurgitated in all forms of media.

Who talks "Income inequality" constantly?
(A liberal farce. If I could hire someone for less doing the same job, why would I hire or keep anyone else for more?)

Who's doing all they can to legalize the illegals?
(the cream of the crop have to wait legally while the gang members can slide on in! Well they aren't *all* gang members, but who cares. - "The Children!!")

Who wants all wars ended no matter the cost.
(ISIS loves you, they thank you for doing nothing and they know things will only get better for them. They also appreciate Liberals views of Israel, nuke talks with Iran, and less Gitmo among other things)

Who regurgitates "Bushs Fault" so much its a viral meme.
(Remember the shoe! It's like the Alamo, but a shoe!)

Who demonizes others as racist, homophobes, islamaphobes?
(Eric Holder also agrees with Obama's assessment)

Who demonizes food, forces "healthy" federal lunches, limits sizes?
(The Mayor of New york and Mrs Obama walk into a bar...)

Who demonizes corporations, capitalism?
(WHOOO HOO, the gov't passed Net Neutrality!!.
"What does it do?
Who knows -- Fuck Comcast ya!)

Who lobbies gun control and global warming "laws".
(We all know republicans are staunch objectors to gun ownership and anti sciencers!)

[edit] I see you changed your reply and instead agreed with your "agenda".

Yours truly,

Axis

17. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 6, 2015, 15:47 Axis

descender wrote on Mar 6, 2015, 14:34:
Axis, you're going to hurt yourself with all of that stupid.

I find it hilarious when people like you try to flip all of the lunatic things the FauxNews crowd complains about as if they were actually liberal agendas.

It takes a deep-seeded denial to state something like that.

Yours truly,

Axis

15. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 6, 2015, 14:15 Axis

jdreyer wrote on Mar 6, 2015, 13:07:
Axis wrote on Mar 6, 2015, 12:34:
Blue has you guys in a bottle. All he's been doing the last few months is making a headline like "Republicans blah blah blah" and you all froth to rabidly comment even if you have absolutely no idea what it's about (like that 10 page Net neutrality legislation you all signed on for and have no idea what's in it).

Baah Baah, have you any wool?

We live in an age of hyperpartisanship. And most of it has been caused by Lee Atwater, Roger Ailes & Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Frank Luntz, etc. etc. The Dems simply don't have anything close to the amount of infrastructure and money that the Repubs do

Cmon JD, the president bashing was never worse than during Bush, and dems just kept going and going pushing the hate and people apart because that's what they do:

Everything is still Bush's fault
Everyone is a racist
Everyone is a bigot
Everyone is an islamophobe
War against women
War against homosexuals
War against war
War against science
You eat too unhealthy
You use too much energy
Take their guns
Let illegals in
Capitalism is evil
Income inequality

I could go on and on and its ALL liberal ALL DAMN DAY every damn day and it's all complete and utter bullshit 99% of the time.

Liberals and Democrats own the root of hyperpartisanship, no escaping it and you know it. Everyone sees it -- and any who say they don't either are willfully blind, or pay no attention to that which they say they do.

Yours truly,

Axis

11. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 6, 2015, 12:34 Axis

Blue has you guys in a bottle. All he's been doing the last few months is making a headline like "Republicans blah blah blah" and you all froth to rabidly comment even if you have absolutely no idea what it's about (like that 10 page Net neutrality legislation you all signed on for and have no idea what's in it).

Baah Baah, have you any wool?

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > On Sale
19. Re: On Sale Mar 6, 2015, 12:24 Axis

Verno wrote on Mar 6, 2015, 08:57:
Defense Grid 2 I actually had to mute the narrators, too many and too annoying. I don't know what it was but it never grabbed me like the first game. I think I preferred the RPG lite mechanics in TD games like Defender's Quest.

Defenders Quest is/was fantastic, wish they'd make another soon!

Deathtrap is ok. like any game it gets boring, but without anything in sight to look forward to so you just stop playing.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Demos Coming
16. Re: Guild Wars 2 Demos Coming Mar 6, 2015, 12:20 Axis

Few were more annoyed and disappointed with GW2's direction than I was compared to GW. And while I was right about most things comparing, for my kid it's been the best mmo ever - he and his friends do wvw/pvp every day; it's *very* popular among their age group.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Diablo III Launch Postmortem
21. Re: Diablo III Launch Postmortem Mar 6, 2015, 12:13 Axis

ItBurn wrote on Mar 6, 2015, 12:08:
Jivaro wrote on Mar 6, 2015, 11:57:
Hellgate London had a fantastic amount of potential. I regret nothing about buying it on Day One. Really is too bad the company that made it was so poorly run. I don't play the F2P online version, I tried it and had some fun. Seems to be a decent game with a decent community. I have the community modded/patched single player version that addresses most of the biggest issues the game had. A ton of fun to be had in that.

It obviously has limits because development has stopped, but it was a lot of fun while it lasted. They created a very cool world that I would love to revisit if someone were able to make a second game.

Development is stopped now, but it went on for a long time after Flagship was gone. This new company developped an entire expansion and has done a lot of balancing work. It's not up to Flagship quality, but it's still cool.

Hellgate Global is/was the only iteration of a persistent fps arpg (random loot FPS) that has been made - still a huge empty hole in that arena that Borderlands could have pounced on ages ago and made millions more than their cheap-ass redo's of the same single/coop experience.

Closest thing these days is a console Destiny.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > PhysX Source Code Released for Free
1. Re: PhysX Source Code Released for Free Mar 4, 2015, 19:26 Axis

No comments yet? This is freakin fantastic -- Physics and AI being the two most needed 'push' in modern games, this is great news for one of em...  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Syndicate Free on Origin
8. Re: Syndicate Free on Origin Mar 4, 2015, 09:32 Axis

One of my most played amiga games of all times.  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Free
21. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Free Mar 2, 2015, 14:42 Axis

Ahh the sweet sound of capitalism and competition - thanks Unity!  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
11. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 28, 2015, 08:33 Axis

I read the 8billion page thread here where so many of you were chest beating, hooting, screeching, hi-fiving in delight for the passing of a govt regulated internet-impacting bill that not a single one of you read or has any real clue as to what it contains.

Congrats sheeple...

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Game Reviews
15. Re: Zero Punctuation Feb 26, 2015, 16:56 Axis

theglaze wrote on Feb 26, 2015, 13:33:
Axis wrote on Feb 26, 2015, 12:38:
Robot Disco Dodgeball - the game is legit!).

Hahah wow! Does it support local multiplayer?

I'm not sure Glaze, I've only been playing online multiplayer. Eric needs to do some more work overall like dedicated servers and a few other necessities that will bond a community..

...but the gameplay is hot shit man, seriously solid game.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Game Reviews
3. Re: Zero Punctuation Feb 26, 2015, 12:38 Axis

Because no matter what the bling-boys think is important, gameplay is all that matters.

Which is why I play TF2 religiously and have been since it's inception (though recently it's been trumped with Robot Disco Dodgeball - the game is legit!).

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > New Guild Wars 2 Cameras to Include First-Person
6. Re: New Guild Wars 2 Cameras to Include First-Person Feb 26, 2015, 12:30 Axis

The vast majority of players either do champ runs or dungeons for pve/crafting, or wvw/pvp/1v1.

I play on and off with my son, but he plays constantly and almost exclusively pvp unless he's leveling a new guy. They try to find "glitches" alot too, very popular among younger players to run outside the zone areas to see how far they can go...

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - A Druid's Duel
1. Re: Steamship Ahoy - A Druid's Duel Feb 26, 2015, 11:09 Axis

Archon remake or bust...  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > New Guild Wars 2 Cameras to Include First-Person
1. Re: New Guild Wars 2 Cameras to Include First-Person Feb 26, 2015, 09:29 Axis

FOV... a few years late but better than never.  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > QuakeCon 2015 BYOC Sales Begin Next Week
1. Re: QuakeCon 2015 BYOC Sales Begin Next Week Feb 24, 2015, 15:31 Axis

If only I still lived in Texas...  

Yours truly,

Axis

1763 Comments. 89 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo