Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Axis

Real Name Axis   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Axis
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Older, smarter, better.
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 11, 2012, 20:08
Total Comments 1622 (Pro)
User ID 57462

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Mannpower Mode Beta
5. Re: Team Fortress 2 Mannpower Mode Beta Dec 23, 2014, 12:02 Axis

Best quake mod ever was lithium, clanned more with that then even qwtf. This is very similar with the power-ups and grappling, just need to let us shoot while grappling and it could become my favorite new "game".  

Yours truly,

Axis
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
6. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Dec 21, 2014, 19:35 Axis

Sepharo wrote on Dec 21, 2014, 18:52:
Axis wrote on Dec 21, 2014, 09:33:
There we go again more lame lipservice from Obama pushing his "regulation" mandates pretending to poo poo Sony for pulling the movie due to possible terrorist attacks -- while knowing full well he'd pull a "Benghazi" on Sony.

He'd blame them fully if they showed the film and some type of attack happened - just like he blamed some stupid silly movie for the very serious 9/11 Benghazi attack.

Now we all know it shouldn't have been pulled, but I'd be willing to bet Sony is a million times more bothered with Obama proven cowardice and likely response than any type of attack if it happened to happen, and they'd be demonized just like the poor little movie guy from before...

It's weird that you can't distinguish between a president criticizing self-censorship in the face of terrorist threats and a CIA assessment that a film influenced worldwide U.S. embassy protests. Had they gone through with releasing the comedy, in the extremely improbable event that NK launched an attack on us, I very much doubt that Sony would be a topic the president would be discussing between military response plans.

What's weird is that you can't distinguish between fact and fiction of the subject. But that's not my job, I'm just pointing out that Obama is a finger pointer who plays the blame game, and most often is far misguided on who he should be pointing at.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2014, 16:43 Axis

Grim Dawn was updated with a new act and it's on sale too - $12.50

One of the few single player loot balloon arpg's I like on occasion.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
24. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 21, 2014, 16:40 Axis

Sepharo wrote on Dec 21, 2014, 16:37:
Axis wrote on Dec 21, 2014, 09:35:
I was talking to beamer, not you Sepharo -- you just got in the quote as he quoted you - you know how the quotes work right?

You specifically addressed it to both of us.
Do you read your own posts or just write them?

Edit: Hahah oops. Mea culpa. It was "you lack both" not "you both lack". I apologize. I guess it's time I take my own reading comprehension class.

No worries seph, I give you respect for integrity -- you don't see it much anymore, especially in forums.

Yours truly,

Axis

3. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Dec 21, 2014, 15:03 Axis

verybad1 wrote on Dec 21, 2014, 13:30:
Please keep politics off of Blue's. I come here to get away from that sort of stuff.

Thanks you.

I've said it plenty of times, so has others. We think it generates hits, or perhaps blue or whomever just likes to throw in come partisan shenanigans occasionally, who knows.

It certainly isn't the oldschool way even if it is an oldschool site...

Yours truly,

Axis

22. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 21, 2014, 09:57 Axis

Beamer wrote on Dec 21, 2014, 09:55:
Oh my god, he mentioned Benghazi again in another thread. He has to be the only person still mentioning that.

wow man... just wow.

Yours truly,

Axis

20. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 21, 2014, 09:35 Axis

I was talking to beamer, not you Sepharo -- you just got in the quote as he quoted you - you know how the quotes work right?

However, you do love to sensationalize and exxagerate - I was specific and stated facts - has no influence on me at this stage in my life - but it sure will on many others.

Yours truly,

Axis

1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Dec 21, 2014, 09:33 Axis

There we go again more lame lipservice from Obama pushing his "regulation" mandates pretending to poo poo Sony for pulling the movie due to possible terrorist attacks -- while knowing full well he'd pull a "Benghazi" on Sony.

He'd blame them fully if they showed the film and some type of attack happened - just like he blamed some stupid silly movie for the very serious 9/11 Benghazi attack.

Now we all know it shouldn't have been pulled, but I'd be willing to bet Sony is a million times more bothered with Obama proven cowardice and likely response than any type of attack if it happened to happen, and they'd be demonized just like the poor little movie guy from before...

Yours truly,

Axis

18. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 20, 2014, 22:17 Axis

Beamer wrote on Dec 20, 2014, 21:17:
Sepharo wrote on Dec 20, 2014, 21:01:
Life for you must be stressful and full of anxiety constantly wringing your hands over how Obama is ruining the world.

I just can't believe it's almost 2015 and someone is still discussing Benghazi. Even the GOP has admitted there was no wrongdoing there.

Context and Comprehension, you lack both and prove it with damn near every single reply. Do you ever put any effort in thinking about what you say before saying it?

Krowen said Obama "got it right" by poopooing Sony's decision to pull the movie due to the "terrorists" winning type of precedent. I stated Obama would be the first to blame them had they not and something happened. I used Benghazi as the example because that's exactly what he did, he blamed an innocent stupid film for the attacks, he acts cowardly.

See? Context. Comprehension.

Yours truly,

Axis

15. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 20, 2014, 20:32 Axis

Krovven wrote on Dec 20, 2014, 18:47:

Obama and many others have gotten right that this sets a very dangerous precident. There is a reason US and Canada (and I'm sure others) don't negotiate with terrorists.

What naivety or pure ignorance you show. Obama would be the FIRST to point fingers at Sony/Movie theaters/USA if there was any type of attack. Remember folks, Obama and his cronies blamed some silly movie on the Benghazi terrorist attack and subsequently demonized and prosecuted him however they could.

Obama has done nothing BUT negotiate - with all the wrong people all too often. That's why you see a ISIS more and more capable, fearless, and willing to murder indiscriminately. This among the other insane amount of anti-US sentiment and bullshit from russia/china/etc while Obama continues to alienate our allies.

While the apologists at large are playing politics to try to make Obama seem something he is not, the world deepens in shit, smoke, and mirrors.

The US is not leading, and the world is fucked - that's the truth of it.

Yours truly,

Axis

9. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 20, 2014, 10:56 Axis

Beamer wrote on Dec 20, 2014, 10:54:
Axis wrote on Dec 20, 2014, 10:46:
Beamer wrote on Dec 20, 2014, 10:14:
Linthat22 wrote on Dec 20, 2014, 07:00:
Is anyone else getting the feeling that this was all staged and faked?

I mean, anyone that has seen any details of the movie, it looks like it sucks. I just get the feeling that this crap movie's hype was staged.

Bad movies get released almost every month. What would sonys end game be here?

And why did axis make your question partisan, other than that is the only way his brain is now trained to work?

Apparently Beamer didn't pay any attention to what was really reported, and provided a better answer than you. I'll give you a hint -- the "Partisan" shit was the entire reason the hack was so embarrassing, making fun of Obama/blacks with racial overtones by liberals would be the exact reason.

Oh, enlighten me, what was reported and how does it let you magically know the truth?
And why did Sony do this yo themselves?

And Jesus, man, your last sentence.

Beamer, you seriously need lessons in comprehension.

Yours truly,

Axis

7. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 20, 2014, 10:46 Axis

Beamer wrote on Dec 20, 2014, 10:14:

I mean, anyone that has seen any details of the movie, it looks like it sucks. I just get the feeling that this crap movie's hype was staged.

Bad movies get released almost every month. What would sonys end game be here?

And why did axis make your question partisan, other than that is the only way his brain is now trained to work?

Apparently Beamer didn't pay any attention to what was really reported, and provided a better answer than you. I'll give you a hint -- the "Partisan" shit was the entire reason the hack was so embarrassing, making fun of Obama/blacks with racial overtones by liberals would be the exact reason.

Yours truly,

Axis

5. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 20, 2014, 09:39 Axis

No liberals would ever have their racial hypocrisy in full view of the world.

So nope, hack was real.

Notice no one was surprised?

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Respawn on Titanfall on Origin vs. Steam
22. Re: Respawn on Titanfall on Origin vs. Steam Dec 20, 2014, 09:11 Axis

Just like Uplay, Origin is only a proprietary install -- used because it *has* to be used to install the manufacturer's game, nothing more.

Why anyone would think Uplay or Origin are viable as a social, marketing, or otherwise "platform" is naive at best. No one would install them if they didn't have to, some are heartily opposed to it and won't purchase the game if its required.

Steam got there first, got it right, and long ago. Until Steam becomes a greedy monopoly or screws up somewhere bigtime, no one will look elsewhere. As it should be.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous
118. Re: Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous Dec 17, 2014, 08:14 Axis

Loving the game, slow and steady but first game in a *very* long time I felt overwhelmed, and there's still much to learn...  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Leaked Win10 Reveals Xbox App
40. Re: Leaked Win10 Reveals Xbox App Dec 16, 2014, 18:52 Axis

HorrorScope wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 22:06:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 22:00:
For me, it's getting to the point where gaming is getting less interesting and my need for a Windows partition, let alone a Windows exclusive installation, is rapidly dwindling. For daily use, there are plenty of Linux distros that do everything I need. Libre for office work, VLC is cross platform, as is Amarok (which I have come to prefer over Rhythmbox, Banshee or even the venerable old Winamp). I have Thunderbird, Seamonkey or a host of other email clients, if I wanted to use something other than a web interface.

Almost all of the games I enjoy playing repeatedly are "older" titles, like Silent Hunter IV, Medieval II, Homeworld 1 and 2, and they work beautifully under WINE. Even new titles are suddenly getting Linux ports like Metro 2033 Redux and Borderlands, as well as others.

Provided that momentum continues, I won't even need Windows for gaming.

I just find it hard to justify a Windows OS license purchase in today's world.

We all got our click, I don't see your gaming habit as very common though.

But it is a LOT more common than it was just a few years ago, and the more MS goes down the hole of stink and puke, the more people will warm to linux - that's whats been happening just very very slowly.

I'm very much like Burrito, however I do game a bit more on Windows. Mainly I use the OS for DAW applications because of industry standard applications that are native to Win or Apple. I'd *never* go to Apple for anything, so if push came to shove I'd go pure linux and their DAW distros, using windows for the bare minimum.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition Early Access
8. Re: SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition Early Access Dec 16, 2014, 18:46 Axis

jdreyer wrote on Dec 16, 2014, 03:34:
Okay, while I appreciate what they're trying to do here, just...no.

Even Telengard had better graphics than this.

For me, nothing will beat the nostalgia of the apshai series on my first love the ti994a, and "graphics" are simply not part of the equation when it comes to ascii in my book.

However, play the free version of Sanctuary and you'll find a much different gameplay that offers far greater strategy than the earlier types.

Yours truly,

Axis

5. Re: SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition Early Access Dec 15, 2014, 11:29 Axis

PHJF wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 11:04:
Early access? Because ASCII games are so expensive to develop, right?

This is not your average ascii game, not by a long shot.

For me, it's about innovation and people who are willing to step out of the box to make something different in this day of cutnpastegames...

Yours truly,

Axis

1. Re: SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition Early Access Dec 15, 2014, 09:45 Axis

I really liked SantuaryRPG, felt like old times with a new pair of air jordans...  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Leaked Win10 Reveals Xbox App
2. Re: Leaked Win10 Reveals Xbox App Dec 15, 2014, 09:42 Axis

More useless bloat in their OS... as expected.

Yours truly,

Axis

1622 Comments. 82 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo