Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Axis

Real Name Axis   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Axis
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Older, smarter, better.
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 11, 2012, 20:08
Total Comments 1462 (Pro)
User ID 57462

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
54. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 25, 2014, 19:47 Axis

Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 16:32:
Redmask wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 22:48:
Axis wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 22:04:
Redmask you satisfied? You got two!

You're on shitlist from now on, not wasting a single more iota of my time or reading space. Good luck with your mental issues.

I find it's worth the 2 seconds to ignore someone to save my sanity. Axis is already there, so he must not have changed.

Thanks X7, please don't take me off of it. I really don't like conversations with the weak.

Since I'm never afraid to be wrong and highly insulting comments get deleted anyway, I have no need to use an 'ignore' feature. Ever.

Yours truly,

Axis
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dungeonforge Kickstarter
10. Re: Dungeonforge Kickstarter Jan 25, 2014, 15:43 Axis

I'm always glad for RPG's to be in the works. The issue last time was the indygogo 'flexible funding' scheme.  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
6. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jan 25, 2014, 15:35 Axis

Educate Yourself

And the extension?

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
3. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jan 25, 2014, 12:13 Axis

Cutter wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 11:34:
Gee, what a surprise. Assholes that started it now want to end it....because it's unpopular...since they've been caught.

"Assholes" were the last time Democrats and Republicans AGREED, and it was NOTHING like Obama has been doing. So you can thank the majority of America for starting it, but Obama certainly has corrupted it. Inaction is worse than some kind of action, and Obama is the King of "What? Where? Who?" I have no fucking clue what's happened, happening or going to happen"

Now we have Divider in Chief 6 years later and you guys are STILL stuck on "lets hate bush nostalgia".

Yours truly,

Axis

51. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 24, 2014, 22:04 Axis

Redmask you satisfied? You got two!  

Yours truly,

Axis

47. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 24, 2014, 18:02 Axis

Redmask wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 17:52:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 17:10:
Beamer wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 16:28:
Axis wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 16:22:
I'll sign autographs someday, right now I'm too busy yawning at all this backscratching going on...

Huh?
His comment was just a comment. He can't help it if you read so much into it.

Anyway, I think we're all just feeding the ego/troll.

POW! Zinnnggggg!

Rifle

Yeah he got owned, his own fault for not knowing when to shut the fuck up and leave bad enough alone.

JD, Verno, Beamer, care to give redmask his obligatory reach-around?

This thread is hilarious! The four posters who got butthurt along the "lets argue with Axis" highway in the past banding together to troll and insult while calling out "foul!" and patting each others backs.

See yas in the next thread, least we know you all follow me around like a puppy wanting to be pet...

Yours truly,

Axis

45. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 24, 2014, 17:25 Axis

Pitiful attempt really. Beamer was just biting at the bit thinking "I can't wait to use Axis's cool comment for myself!" and used it when it wasn't even remotely applicable.

But hey you guys wanna make sweet trolltext-love to one another then let the blues denizens observe!

Yours truly,

Axis

41. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 24, 2014, 16:22 Axis

I'll sign autographs someday, right now I'm too busy yawning at all this backscratching going on...  

Yours truly,

Axis

39. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 24, 2014, 15:17 Axis

Verno wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 14:46:
Axis wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 13:28:
Again where do read into my comments of my own enjoyment somehow dictating success or failure? Can't argue with reality, it's not selling well and I've stated as much time and time again.

Yeah no sugar coating it, you were wrong about the Wii U. As for its success/failure, the comment that "well I enjoyed it so whatever" comes off looking like handwaving. People tend to have confirmation bias with their purchases so when people bring it up in a discussion about other stuff things get a bit distorted. You sort of brought this on yourself anyway by making the snarky comment about FPS.

So far yes I've been wrong about the Wii U's success. And?

As for my FPS comment, it's just a comment. I can't help you guys read so much into what I say, guess you're just an Axis fan, so thanks!

Yours truly,

Axis

35. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 24, 2014, 13:28 Axis

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 03:25:
Axis wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 22:26:
A single individuals enjoyment shouldn't have a lasting impact on any product's long term success. Did you read something somewhere that made you just realize that or you just being snarky?

Your argument in the post I quoted was that you enjoy the WiiU, and the biased sample you encounter on select message boards also enjoys the WiiU, therefore reports of the WiiU's demise are premature. While the consequent is true, it's not because of the former. Likewise, just because the WiiU isn't dead yet, doesn't mean things are looking good for it.

Again where do read into my comments of my own enjoyment somehow dictating success or failure? Can't argue with reality, it's not selling well and I've stated as much time and time again.

I'm just happy to say I say I'm more than satisfied with our living room zombie regardless of that lack of sales.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Jan 24, 2014, 09:39 Axis

Yep that's a fair review on M&M, and the guy finished the game on the pre-release version.

If you played long hours of Xeen or other early M&M titles, you'll totally dig Legacy.

Yours truly,

Axis

29. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 23, 2014, 22:26 Axis

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 22:17:
Axis wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 19:59:
If the Wii U is dead, then it's the coolest zombie in our living room...

A lot of people really enjoyed the Dreamcast too. A shit argument is a shit argument: a single individual's enjoyment of a product has no bearing on the product's financial success or long term outlook.

Yet on the other side of the coin Diablo 3 was a roaring success and the vast majority of veteran gamers recognized it was a piece of shit.

A single individuals enjoyment shouldn't have a lasting impact on any product's long term success. Did you read something somewhere that made you just realize that or you just being snarky?

Yours truly,

Axis

26. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 23, 2014, 20:37 Axis

Beamer wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 20:33:
Axis wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 20:32:
make that mountain out of a molehill

Axis wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 19:59:

Talk frame rates? Talk frame rates. Wii U wasn't included. I included it.

Having read the gamut of forums the last month it's obvious we're enjoying our Wii U a hell of a lot more than people are enjoying their xbone or PS4.

Thanks?

Do more drugs Beamer, that's my advice.

Yours truly,

Axis

24. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 23, 2014, 20:32 Axis

Yea Beamer, you make that mountain out of a molehill - you can do it!

I got a tissue for you in my pocket if it's so tough for you to handle.

Yours truly,

Axis

21. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 23, 2014, 20:22 Axis

Redmask wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 20:03:
The Wii U is in deep shit, the sales are atrocious no matter how many you buy for your living room. Nintendo needs to step it up.

I don't disagree about Nintendo making some changes, I've stated the same plenty of times, up to them I don't care one way or another.

I just got plenty more than my money's worth with the Wii U -- and have absolutely no interest in either the xbone or ps4.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Might & Magic X Legacy
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - Might & Magic X Legacy Jan 23, 2014, 20:12 Axis

Pineapple Ferguson wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 19:56:
Axis - what are you liking about it? What about some of the reports of slow performance and at least a few quest breaking bugs?

Well first off the feel is terrific, nostalgic feel like you are playing the original series with all the streamline you'd expect and just enough bells and whistles to make it interesting but not over the top bling-full like so many games these days. A real breath of fresh air.

I have an extremely powerful PC and am not noticing any performance problems on max running at 144fps solid (awesome monitor ftw) -- so I'm not the best person to ask. However the beta did occasionally stagger here and there for no apparent reason on my rig, so obvious improvements have been made.

I haven't seen any bugs yet. If something pops up and screws my current party over I won't sweat it as I'm going slow and reading forums as I've done this dance before. Multiple saves usually win, and I keep checking the forums for any gotchas. I also know it's going to be modded to death, so I'm not concerned.

I admit much of my enjoyment is purely cause I loved the originals (the early ones, xeen etc) so much, and M&M Legacy nails that original feel very closely.

Honeymoon period certainly, but I don't praise unless I know it'll hold my attention for awhile.

Yours truly,

Axis

19. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 23, 2014, 19:59 Axis

Beamer wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 13:21:
BitWraith wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 13:09:
Axis wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 11:42:
Most 1080p games on the WII U run at 60fps. Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Resolution is just one piece of the puzzle.

I run games at 1080P on my PC. I get 60 fps on some, 30 on some. less on others. Depends on the graphics options of said game. Would the Wii U run Crysis 3 at 1080P, 60 FPS with decent quality settings? I doubt it.

Thank you. It's amazing how many people repeatedly don't understand that, in a vacuum, resolution and frame rate are utterly meaningless.

But this report compares the same game on two platforms, which makes it much, much more meaningful.

Talk frame rates? Talk frame rates. Wii U wasn't included. I included it.

Having read the gamut of forums the last month it's obvious we're enjoying our Wii U a hell of a lot more than people are enjoying their xbone or PS4.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Might & Magic X Legacy
7. Re: Ships Ahoy - Might & Magic X Legacy Jan 23, 2014, 19:41 Axis

Having completed several of the old M&M games in the 90s, I can safely say this game has been long in coming.

I'm totally digging it.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
8. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 23, 2014, 11:49 Axis

I'm just glad my netflix sub replaced comcast ages ago and saved me a ton of dosh.  

Yours truly,

Axis

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 23, 2014, 11:42 Axis

Most 1080p games on the WII U run at 60fps. Just thought I'd throw that out there...  

Yours truly,

Axis

1462 Comments. 74 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo