Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Axis

Real Name Axis   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Axis
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Older, smarter, better.
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 11, 2012, 20:08
Total Comments 1902 (Pro)
User ID 57462

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. May 12, 2015, 17:37 Axis

I've seem some funny GTA5 videos, and that wasn't even close to being one of them.  

Yours truly,

Axis
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New Steam User Record
6. Re: New Steam User Record May 12, 2015, 13:43 Axis

Blue wrote on May 12, 2015, 11:33:
Axis wrote on May 11, 2015, 10:30:
Great Steam is doing well, but "concurrent records" every month isn't impressive - it's expected and would mean just as little if they were on the decline.

I would argue a 5% jump after two months seems significant.

To some perhaps, not me - steam has been pulling in the casuals like mad, it's to be expected.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 12, 2015, 08:33 Axis

It never "works out" when something free and clear of the government gets taken controlled by the government - baby steps to all out finality.

But you'll make excuses when it gets out of control and affects you personally, and tell yourself you were somehow duped into believing the bullshit, yet continue down the same road you always have...

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > New Steam User Record
2. Re: New Steam User Record May 11, 2015, 10:30 Axis

Great Steam is doing well, but "concurrent records" every month isn't impressive - it's expected and would mean just as little if they were on the decline.  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
25. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 11, 2015, 10:08 Axis

InBlack wrote on May 11, 2015, 09:57:
Axis wrote on May 11, 2015, 08:53:
InBlack wrote on May 11, 2015, 08:48:
Axis you have no clue. I used to live in a communist country, and I used to live in Africa, so don't give me bullshit about corruption and government inefficency, because you have no fucking idea about what those things REALLY mean.

Nice deflection from me just proving you are the clueless one. And with your post above me, a liar too since no sane person under any communist regime would speak as you do unless brainwashed.

Like I said. No clue. It's sad really. Someone who is determined to fight for freedom but has no clue as to what it really means. If you think America is the home of the opressed and the downtrodden you are seriously delusional. Also reading comprehension?

Hint: Used to...

Reading comprehension indeed. Nowhere did I ever say America is home of oppressed/downtrodden/corruption. Correct? Answer my question honestly and while you won't win a prize, you may save some face from those who take you seriously.

You just keep digging your hole Black. In this thread alone you've proven yourself trollish, unable to comprehend basic government/taxpaying, argumentative, unable to admit you're wrong, intentionally misleading, and a liar.

Yours truly,

Axis

23. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 11, 2015, 09:30 Axis

Verno wrote on May 11, 2015, 09:27:
Saying something is a fact and demonstrating are two different things but I'll let JD dispute what he wants to, I'm not really interested in the particulars. I was just pointing out that an opinion and a fact are two different things. The former can contain the latter but arguing on a factual basis is problematic without demonstration.

Sure. Which is why I didn't state opinions, only facts that need no demonstration.

Yours truly,

Axis

21. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 11, 2015, 09:20 Axis

Verno wrote on May 11, 2015, 09:09:
Axis wrote on May 10, 2015, 15:55:
Facts don't need links, backup, or otherwise.

It's not a fact if it can't be demonstrated or verified.

...Do American workers pay taxes? Absolutely. Need this fact demonstrated or verified?

...Do American workers have a choice in paying taxes? Not at all. Need this fact demonstrated or verified?

...Does the Government have competition from private sector businesses? Mostly not. Need this fact demonstrated or verified?

...Can the private sector compete when the government takes control of a utility, service, or otherwise? Mostly not. Need this fact demonstrated or verified?

...Is government spending wasteful? Absolutely. Need this fact demonstrated or verified?

...Does the government treat you mindlessly like a number when you need 'customer service'? Almost always. Need this fact demonstrated or verified?

If you answered YES to any of the followup factual statements, please become a taxpayer or get out of your rabbit hole.

Yours truly,

Axis

18. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 11, 2015, 08:53 Axis

InBlack wrote on May 11, 2015, 08:48:
Axis you have no clue. I used to live in a communist country, and I used to live in Africa, so don't give me bullshit about corruption and government inefficency, because you have no fucking idea about what those things REALLY mean.

Nice deflection from me just proving you are the clueless one. And with your post above me, a liar too since no sane person under any communist regime would speak as you do unless brainwashed.

Yours truly,

Axis

16. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 11, 2015, 08:04 Axis

InBlack wrote on May 11, 2015, 05:59:
People have to pay taxes? Government has no competition? Government is wasteful? NEWS TO ME, seriously I've read it three times and can't make sense of it!

Of course you won't:

Of which only a handful would disagree because they are not taxpayers, or so far down the partisan rabbit hole that they'd be forced to rethink their convictions if they admitted what was read rang true.

This comment was edited on May 11, 2015, 08:10.

Yours truly,

Axis

13. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 10, 2015, 15:55 Axis

jdreyer wrote on May 10, 2015, 15:49:
Axis wrote on May 10, 2015, 15:32:
JD, saying "Links" is something I won't respond to the way you expect -- it's a weak and lazy way to try to disprove something of common sense or experience in the matter. I could dismissively say "Links" to 95% of forum statements, and in the end just look the fool.

This is compounded to absurdity with your example of spamming "LINKS?" due to the subject matter being experienced by every taxpayer in America.

Of which only a handful would disagree because they are not taxpayers, or so far down the partisan rabbit hole that they'd be forced to rethink their convictions if they admitted what was read rang true.

If you're going to make wild assertions, you need to back it up with evidence. It's just that simple. We can't have a rational argument otherwise.

Facts don't need links, backup, or otherwise.

Yours truly,

Axis

10. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 10, 2015, 15:32 Axis

JD, saying "Links" is something I won't respond to the way you expect -- it's a weak and lazy way to try to disprove something of common sense or experience in the matter. I could dismissively say "Links" to 95% of forum statements, and in the end just look the fool.

This is compounded to absurdity with your example of spamming "LINKS?" due to the subject matter being experienced by every taxpayer in America.

Yours truly,

Axis

1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 9, 2015, 15:16 Axis

You tell him Tom...

...while you sit atop the Govt Business that wastes millions upon billions of dollars we are forced to hand-over...

...not just without competition to choose otherwise, but unlawful to compete with in many situations...

...with no recourse for us who are forced to pay for Govt Business which historically proves is the epitome of ineptness, inefficiency and prodigal spending...

...with a mindless and detached machine view of your customers...

...taxpayers.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Patch
6. Re: Pillars of Eternity Patch May 9, 2015, 09:00 Axis

Sounds like the patch I was waiting for to finish the game...  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Morning Metaverse May 8, 2015, 11:13 Axis

Squirmer wrote on May 8, 2015, 11:02:
Eliminating gender categories just means people aren't being told what kind of toy to buy based on the kid's sex. Families might have to actually ask the child and see what kind of thing they're into. It's a small step, but a good one.

Also there's a difference between sex and gender.

Bullshit Squirmer, you obviously don't have kids.. Regardless you have no clue.

To imply that forcing gender identification crap by removing gender categories magically forces defunct families to communicate and helps children by not giving them suggestions is beyond retarded.

Yours truly,

Axis

6. Re: Morning Metaverse May 8, 2015, 10:13 Axis

InBlack wrote on May 8, 2015, 10:02:
I dont get the 'progressive' obsession to eliminate any and all differences between genders. Its beyond stupid, genders ARE different both physically and mentally. I fully support gender equality, but Jesus Jumping Christ Allmighty Already that doesnt mean what you think it means America!!! Equality before the law, and equality in society doesn't eliminate millions of years of evolution and bilogy. Boys liking boyish stuff, girls like girly stuff, boys like girly stuff and girls like boyish stuff thats all fine and dandy, but we still gotta define "boy" and "girl".

Absolutely spot on.

Edit: Mostly about their gender-identification agenda. Which, if progressives had any common sense, they'd realize the 1% of kids who feel or want to be a different gender at a young age, want to play with the toys of their gender of choice.

So when Gay Billy wants to look for dolls, he has to look through trucks and GI Joe too!

This comment was edited on May 8, 2015, 10:19.

Yours truly,

Axis

4. Re: Morning Metaverse May 8, 2015, 09:52 Axis

On the side yes, but on the top no:
Boys
Girls

Yours truly,

Axis

2. Re: Morning Metaverse May 8, 2015, 08:46 Axis

You can still sort by Boy or Girl on Amazon, but if kids toys actually becomes unsortable by gender, that would be a most stupid idea..

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
1. Re: Sunday Metaverse May 3, 2015, 17:01 Axis

Hard to believe about Hulu, I personally cancelled them about 4 months ago. Guess it's got the teen's and young adults going for it since it's network tv.  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale May 2, 2015, 20:04 Axis

That's the one Rhi, I played the crap outta it -- so incredible at the time.  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits May 2, 2015, 11:59 Axis

Prices haven't changed for me for the last 15 years. I build a high end system for $800-$1000 every 4-5 years, biding my time on deals and pcpartpicker till I get what I want for the price I want.

Everyone else probably if they aren't thoughtful about expensive purchases.

Yours truly,

Axis

1902 Comments. 96 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo