Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Axis

Real Name Axis   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Axis
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Older, smarter, better.
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 11, 2012, 20:08
Total Comments 1824 (Pro)
User ID 57462

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Fraudulent ESO Keys Banned
23. Re: Fraudulent ESO Keys Banned May 27, 2015, 08:46 Axis

If it's too good to be true...

Yours truly,

Axis
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Patches
1. Re: Morning Patches May 22, 2015, 09:46 Axis

Just cause it's related and it's hard to get actual PoE news here as opposed to run of the mill Diablo crap...

PoE just added Lockstep to CB last wipe (couple days ago) and more regional servers. Lockstep is Sex, frikkin SEX!

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hitboxes "Being Worked On"
2. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hitboxes May 22, 2015, 09:41 Axis

I never liked CS GO, its a runners-up prize for people who missed CS, complete with CODish unlocks and a moba-type-asshole community.

Some servs were ok to be fair, but I never desired to sink any time in like I did CS.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Overwatch Trailer
2. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 22, 2015, 09:37 Axis

Better than C-3PO Waving Hands Noise Wizard...

I'd bet someone at blizz heard the complaints and decided to quickly "feature" Mr Quiet-Bow...

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Desura Explains Missed Payments
2. Re: Desura Explains Missed Payments May 22, 2015, 09:32 Axis

Desura was one of those clients you never installed. For YEARS it never worked right with game installs among other annoyances, and bugs just ran rampant. It was immensely less annoying just downloading the games from their site.

Having said that I always had hoped it would take off for the indie devs - but now that Steam is full-on indie, Desura completely missed it's chance.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Hellraid in Limbo
16. Re: Hellraid in Limbo May 21, 2015, 22:03 Axis

Hopefully it gets kickstarted or something, was one of the few games I was interested in. I can understand they wanna milk DL for all the zombie freaks though.

Sure am tired of AssCreed 7 and a Moba release every month...

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Op Ed
13. Re: Op Ed May 20, 2015, 20:33 Axis

I've yet to read a more petty, whiny & entitled "article" dissing Steam.

It reads like a scorned 12 year-old, angry at the shitty Moba community and deciding to blame Daddy Steam. And because he is "suffering" so much, referenced thesaurus.com and spent an evening searching keywords "steam sucks", then intentionally tried to sound like an entitled whiner shilling GoG.

I printed Rishi's face on my White Cloud 3-ply, so there's that...

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
11. Re: Morning Metaverse May 18, 2015, 15:09 Axis

Hey, there's nothing stopping you people from running your own cable, sounds like there's plenty of competition to be had. Everyone hates that monopolistic provider Comcast, right? You could easily compete with them - just always be nice, pay your workers and insurers "Liberal" amounts of dosh and get rollin some cable out to their homes!

Don't forget to offer the federally mandated "$10/month" low income family price, REAL good time to offer it with so many people unemployed, and a record busting amount not even looking for work, and our new citizens jumping the fence.

Anyway, get busy go make your quadrillions. And if people bitch, or the government gets pissy -- seriously just let the government take over and gtfo - akin to Obamacare, they'll call it Obroadband...

psst.. then you can "contract out" and screw us all in the process - perfect happy ending for you!

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > The Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Next Month
7. Re: The Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Next Month May 18, 2015, 14:48 Axis

All depends how they develop it, but always glad to see true classics get a revamped shot at a new (and old!) audience.  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > DOOM Reveal at E3
11. Re: DOOM Reveal at E3 May 18, 2015, 14:44 Axis

Hopefully with far less FNAF jump scares like the last Doom reboot.  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse May 18, 2015, 11:56 Axis

Lib parrots wrong.

Walt correct.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
3. Re: Sunday Metaverse May 17, 2015, 22:53 Axis

Amazon for everything generic online.
Walmart for everything groceries/local needs.
Newegg for hardware builds.
Local family-owned hardware store for home fixings.

I min/max the tedious parts of life.

However I predict failure from the $50 shipping, most all their shipping is free to store and people go anyway for weekly crap.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits May 16, 2015, 12:50 Axis

Windows 10 preloaded with candy crush... Sounds EXACTLY like the direction MS has been going.  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Ultra Street Fighter IV Free Weekend
4. Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV Free Weekend May 15, 2015, 13:04 Axis

When Virtua Fighter 2 was first released to the PC, there was nothing like it and simply outstanding - they just stuck with consoles since it was *Sega*, and never got better really (the later versions I feel got good scores mainly because it showed up as a first on those other systems which hadn't ever seen the series prior. All later ones had the same exact solid gameplay as the original.)  

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Ultra Street Fighter IV Free Weekend
1. Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV Free Weekend May 15, 2015, 10:10 Axis

I miss Virtua Fighter on the PC.

Had Sega focused on keeping it ported to PC, it would have far outpaced the street fighter series.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Overwatch Video
15. Re: Overwatch Video May 14, 2015, 12:32 Axis

Pace?

For oldschoolers like me, Quakelive is the fastest that focuses on pure skill, however most of us are just sick of the same stuff 20 yrs on - I clanned the crap outta it in the 90s and played all the followups RA/Insta/etc.

TF2 is about perfect since you can pick a class you want to get good with and choose your own pace. I focus on scout, demo, and spy - 3 very different playstyles and paces.

If you want an overall slower pace with depth and fun - go Plants & Zombies Garden Warfare.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Overwatch Video
6. Re: Overwatch Video May 14, 2015, 10:22 Axis

The flying hand animations got old about 5 seconds into the video. WAY too much clutter shit overall as well.

If I can't remove or severely diminish the "weapon view" (hands/guns/effects/etc) in an FPS, it's an automatic no-buy.

FPS UI (FOV,Clutter) is #1 priority for me, all that shit does is detract and distract.

Yours truly,

Axis

News Comments > Path of Exile: The Awakening Support Packs & Divination Cards
22. Re: Path of Exile: The Awakening Support Packs & Divination Cards May 13, 2015, 20:13 Axis

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on May 13, 2015, 19:48:
jacobvandy wrote on May 13, 2015, 18:58:
The mods are integrated into the base game, yes, but they don't manifest nearly as frequently as during the challenge leagues. It's just not the same.
True, but given that there are so many of the mods integrated now, you're running into one or another of them pretty much constantly.

Yep, and it keeps the game fresh due to the constant and engaging palpable diversity.

Yours truly,

Axis

18. Re: Path of Exile: The Awakening Support Packs & Divination Cards May 13, 2015, 15:50 Axis

Wallshadows wrote on May 13, 2015, 15:45:
Phylactery link is still in in spite of being removed/reworked in Awakening. I don't think there was a more annoying modification than that, even after running in to my first Voidspawn group and nearly taking a dump in my pants when Ephij, Crackling Sky spawned. Jesus Christ on a bike, I was not prepared.

Ya by far the most annoying mod they've yet to come up with.

Yours truly,

Axis

15. Re: Path of Exile: The Awakening Support Packs & Divination Cards May 13, 2015, 15:34 Axis

GGG always incorporates the league-specific modifications to the permanent leagues unless there was overwhelming negative views of certain ones.  

Yours truly,

Axis

1824 Comments. 92 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo