Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ruddrage

Real Name Ruddrage   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 31, 2012, 05:36
Total Comments 6 (Suspect)
User ID 57430

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Announced
16. Re: Far Cry 4 Announced May 15, 2014, 15:44 Ruddrage

On the pre-order screen, why do you have to scroll to see that it is available for PC and the price, surely you could have fitted 5 boxes under the image. Heck, get rid of the arrow buttons and there is enough room.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Galactic Civilizations III Early Access
27. Re: Galactic Civilizations III Early Access Mar 28, 2014, 12:57 Ruddrage

Just to add that after the poor reviews of Elemental: War of Magic, people who had pre-ordered where given Elemental: Fallen Enchantress for free when it was released.

So if you jump in now and GalCiv3 doesn't turn out so well, at least you might get GalCiv 4 for free.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
86. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 30, 2012, 17:20 Ruddrage

Don't mention the midi-chlorians.

Hope you're returned safely to us soon Blue.

This comment was edited on Oct 30, 2012, 17:39.

News Comments > Ubisoft DRM Glitch Ends
37. Re: Ubisoft DRM Glitch Ends Jul 16, 2012, 17:16 Ruddrage

I guess one of the conclusions we can draw from this is that nobody who works for UBI actually play their games, otherwise they would have noticed that the DRM server was offline over the weekend.  

News Comments > 3DMark DirectX 11 Tech Demo
7. Re: 3DMark DirectX 11 Tech Demo Jun 22, 2012, 13:09 Ruddrage

Is this running on a next-gen console  

News Comments > Crysis 2 Steam Crisis Ends
42. Re: Crysis 2 Steam Crisis Ends May 31, 2012, 01:45 Ruddrage

Spektr wrote on May 30, 2012, 20:51:
I am so p"%&ed by Steam. I still split my HDDs into several partitions and don't have room on one to install all my games in the steam partition. They will have to improve their stuff if they want me to use that platform. As long as they wont allow me to choose what partition I install on I will look at it as some archaic prehistoric curiosity not as the face of tomorrow. And yes unless the latest game I want requires it( bethesda I hate you ) I will get my game from other sources.

Have a look at a program called DirLinker [url=]http://dirlinker.codeplex.com/[/url] which makes it easier to create symbolic links. All you do is download the game from Steam and then use DirLinker to physically move the folder to another partition. It creates a symbolic link in the Steam game directory and Steam thinks the folder still exists there, when in fact it is only a pointer to the real directory. I do the same except I move the game I'm playing at the moment to my solid state drive. Loads a lot quicker

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo