Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Gib007

Real Name Gib007   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 13, 2012, 12:31
Total Comments 110 (Novice)
User ID 57393

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Killing Floor 2 Early Access
8. Re: Killing Floor 2 Early Access Apr 21, 2015, 18:16 Gib007

Servers are extremely hard to come by and join. Everything's constantly full and even servers that report as having 0/6 or 1/6 players still report full when you try to join. Matchmaking simply sits there doing nothing.

I guess this will alleviate tomorrow and in the coming days. I got to play one match earlier. I loved it. Besides the running animations when carrying a melee weapon or pistol (which look terrible!), the game is fantastic. Those weapon reload animations and recoil are awesome. I look forward to more content.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Video Diary
18. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Video Diary Apr 21, 2015, 17:57 Gib007

"Epic 40 player multiplayer matches".

"Epic" remains to be seen. This needs to be higher. 40 sounds ridiculous in this day and age.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 19, 2015, 18:52 Gib007

So GTA V sold so well, it took two places. Mathematics(TM).  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Date Announced
15. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Announced Apr 17, 2015, 18:38 Gib007

Can I pre-order this already? I want to give my money to them ASAP.

[EDIT]: I was too quick to post. Pre-ordered!

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront November Release Revealed? Teaser Trailer
17. Re: Star Wars Battlefront November Release Revealed? Teaser Trailer Apr 17, 2015, 08:28 Gib007

Frags4Fun wrote on Apr 17, 2015, 08:16:
I hope that this game is so successful that all the other devs in the gaming industry will take notice and we get a bunch of Star Wars games in the future. I'm not even sure if that's possible though due to licensing. Someone on Blues must know how that works.

I agree completely - I hope so too. I'd like another "Jedi Knight" game. Perhaps with the rekindling of Star Wars with Disney and Episode VII, we may just get that!

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront November Release Revealed? Teaser Trailer
15. Re: Star Wars Battlefront November Release Revealed? Teaser Trailer Apr 17, 2015, 08:00 Gib007

If they want $60 for this, I'll pay it. If they want $60 for this and $60 for Premium, I'll pay it. See the pattern? I'll pay whatever!  

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - PC Grand Theft Auto V
48. Re: Ship Ahoy - PC Grand Theft Auto V Apr 14, 2015, 17:39 Gib007

Colour me impressed. Rockstar did a damn good job releasing this stably. Sure, driver updates and patches can squeeze more performance out of it but I'm happy so far. 3440x1440 in 21:9 at maximum detail with MSAAx2 and it runs at a solid 60 FPS average with peaks over 100 FPS. Anything less and I'd be annoyed though, since my system has an Intel Core i7-5820K CPU at 4.375GHz, 16GB DDR4-3000MHz RAM and two EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW in SLI.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule
83. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 13, 2015, 17:11 Gib007

I pre-ordered through Steam and pre-loaded through Steam. Got the 59GB downloaded in nearly three hours at a solid 6.3MB/s (nearly my speed cap). Steam is awesome.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule
39. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 13, 2015, 12:21 Gib007

Dacron wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 12:16:
Just a heads up looks like Nvidia released a GTA V update with their drivers, SLI support etc...

Nvidia update

Thank you for the heads-up. I will update my drivers now.

News Comments > More on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
13. Re: More on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Apr 10, 2015, 14:37 Gib007

OH WOW, another Call of Duty! If only I had Dementia and fell for it.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Preloads
47. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Preloads Apr 8, 2015, 17:48 Gib007

CJS CDKeys buyer here. IF I get my key before the release date, I'll preload. Otherwise, I'll have to wait it out.

Hopefully the game is good and not a crappy port like GTA IV was.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
9. Re: Sunday Mobilization Apr 5, 2015, 22:51 Gib007

DarkCntry wrote on Apr 5, 2015, 18:13:
Gib007 wrote on Apr 5, 2015, 12:54:
To me, Samsung sold out to Apple's style with the non-removable battery and no MicroSD card slot of the Galaxy S6. Couple this with Samsung's INSANELY slow updates to Android (April 2015 and I'm still using Android 4.4.4 on my Galaxy Note 4!), and my Galaxy Note 4 is probably my last Samsung phone, much as I love the S Pen.

NEXT is NEXUS.

Aren't the carriers responsible for the update pushes? I mean, my Note 4 is using 5.0.1...and I generally get one ever other month, but it's from AT&T.

I'm in Europe and buy unlocked "SIM-free" mobile phones so yeah, Samsung has to produce the update and push it regionally. They're too busy marketing new products to bother supporting previous products adequately.

3. Re: Sunday Mobilization Apr 5, 2015, 18:11 Gib007

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Apr 5, 2015, 17:58:
Samsung is a disgrace. The reason their phones sell so well is because they offer incentives to the sales people to push these mediocre devices over much better alternatives. The S6 could have been a great opportunity for Samsung to differentiate their product from Apple but still offer great performance, but they chose to clone the iPhone 6 in all of the worst ways. Yeah, just buy a Nexus or get an iPhone.

I'm fairly adamant on getting a Nexus phone whenever it is I want to upgrade from the Galaxy Note 4. The problem is that I'm quite keen on the S Pen and some of Samsung's excellent camera features like the HDR. It always seems to me as if Nexus is somewhat behind. Maybe by the time I upgrade in two years or so, the gap is closed.

1. Re: Sunday Mobilization Apr 5, 2015, 12:54 Gib007

To me, Samsung sold out to Apple's style with the non-removable battery and no MicroSD card slot of the Galaxy S6. Couple this with Samsung's INSANELY slow updates to Android (April 2015 and I'm still using Android 4.4.4 on my Galaxy Note 4!), and my Galaxy Note 4 is probably my last Samsung phone, much as I love the S Pen.

NEXT is NEXUS.

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Update Released
13. Re: Half-Life 2: Update Released Mar 28, 2015, 18:30 Gib007

Does this really add to the visual fidelity of HL2? If it does, it will make me play it through again!  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline DRM Complaints
47. Re: Battlefield Hardline DRM Complaints Mar 25, 2015, 16:36 Gib007

Doesn't this just PUSH people to pirate their games? It's pretty obvious. It's so easy to do these days as well. They're playing with fire.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
6. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Mar 24, 2015, 17:04 Gib007

Seventyfive wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 16:53:
$14.42/hr. Less if you pretend like he should have gotten overtime.

That's terrible.

News Comments > Star Citizen Version 1.1
20. Re: Star Citizen Version 1.1 Mar 22, 2015, 18:15 Gib007

Before we start complaining about version 1.1 not being a real version 1.0+ as it's not even in Beta, let's remember this is "Arena Commander", not "Star Citizen", despite the title of this news update on Blues News. "Arena Commander" is in version 1.1. It so happens that "Arena Commander" is like an Alpha of sorts. It can be version 10.0 and it means nothing related to "Star Citizen's" version, as a game.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Version 1.1
9. Re: Star Citizen Version 1.1 Mar 22, 2015, 13:39 Gib007

Downloading the 25 GB at a blazing 500 kB/s average, YAY!!  

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS Module Nears
1. Re: Star Citizen FPS Module Nears Mar 7, 2015, 13:22 Gib007

Looking forward to seeing what they do with this module! The space combat one is great and has shaped up nicely. After the "wide as an ocean and deep as a pond" release of Elite Dangerous, I hope Star Citizen lives up to the task.  

110 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo