Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NoyzRulz

Real Name NoyzRulz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Gamer since Leisure Suit Larry 1 turned me on.
Homepage http://www.majorgeeks.com
Signed On Mar 7, 2012, 15:11
Total Comments 31 (Suspect)
User ID 57358

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > PAYDAY - The Heist Wolfpack DLC Released
23. Re: 5 bucks? Aug 12, 2012, 19:40 NoyzRulz

Hi, I have only had time to play 2 levels but yes the bots remain what bots always have been. That said, they fight the incoming forces so you can complete your objectives. There is a delay if you run to the other side of the building for anothe robjective for them to catch up. I was hoping for more SWAT (4 i think?) bots that you could ask to enter, toss bombs in room, etc but I have also gotten used to counting on bots to just blindly fight and assist in that way.

Ill tell ya what, for 5 bucks? It's a nice change from the "pay to play to get anything worthwhile only to find out what you get is pretty worthless a week later anyway" model. Long name, but you know.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PAYDAY - The Heist Wolfpack DLC Released
12. 5 bucks? Aug 8, 2012, 09:25 NoyzRulz

I honestly don't game as much but since it has AI players to play with and looks like a reverse SWAT type of game I am buying it now. I mean, 5 bucks? Why not?  

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Pre-purchases
6. Unless Aug 7, 2012, 19:13 NoyzRulz

Unless I hear unbelievable things I will wait for the 100% off sale, the same amount I have paid in so far.  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financial: WoW Subs Drop to 9.1M
29. Well Aug 3, 2012, 07:05 NoyzRulz

So what you are saying is that after 7 years, 3 expansions (with 4th on the way and already a year and a half since last one) they still have 9.1 million subscribers? Name another game that comes even close in game sales, expansions and monthly subscribers. This is all planned out. They are making this back and then some on Diablo III and when Xmas gets here gamers will buy the expansion and return. Again.  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Details
10. Not quite Jun 26, 2012, 10:29 NoyzRulz

For all your insults you literally got everything wrong. I don't know how you could have gone to the website and gotten so much information wrong.

Paying for beta privelege or early access is only a new trend if your a new gamer. I have often bought games in advance for early access in my 20 years of gaming. Once the internet and online purchases caught on, it started.

60 isn't the lowest tier (lol?). 30 for the lowest tier. 60 gets you 1 mech, 120 gets you 3 mechs and more. Since the average game is 60 bucks out there I decided to contribute. I can't count the times I bought a game for 60 bucks and it sucked, so why not? I am hoping for the best but you know how that goes. I agree that 120 is stupid in advance. It should have been affordable, maybe 20, 40, 60 but too late.

Beta is already going and you can sign up. You get early access in August if you are not accepted by then.

News Comments > 33% of Gaming Kickstarters Funded
1. Cool Jun 21, 2012, 21:00 NoyzRulz

Amazing how many games are being created thanks to this and other avenues like music. I dontated to Leisure Suit Larry because that got me into computers, believe it or not!  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Welcome Back
13. No subject Apr 14, 2012, 16:56 NoyzRulz

Agreed! How many games so far has really changed the face of MMOGs?

I can think of one... WoW. Granted they can use more content but let's get real, no one has held this many players this long.

I hope he is right but until 30 days after release comes, changing the face is an lol.

News Comments > Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Kickstarts
13. wow Apr 3, 2012, 09:34 NoyzRulz

This was a GREAT game for it's time. This was a time when other games included Doom, Blake Stone, Duke Nukem and a few other awesome titles. It is why I personally got into computers. My boss had it on a PC at work and finally he wouldn't let me stay any later to play so I bought a computer on my (then girlfriends) wifes credit card. The rest is history. Sadly, the newer versions of this game lacked the old school style, which is what it needed. Simplicity. I wish I had the 10k just to tell him what a silly game like Leisure Suit Larry did to COMPLETELY change one persons life from a high school droput, truck driver with no future to somoen who made computers his living. Those who remember, I used to own 3dfiles which all stemmed from this game, believe it or not.  

News Comments > Angry Birds Space and Demo Released
10. Re: Angry Birds Space and Demo Released Mar 23, 2012, 08:13 NoyzRulz

Really? It's the new Super Mario Brothers for the mobile phone. Ridiculously simple and entertaining. The difference is I currently own 3 Angry Bird games and new levels are added for free. My total investment for literally hundreds of hours of play? $2.97. Have you played it? I get a little bored with it once in a while but in the long run I can't think of any game that gives you countless hours of play for a few bucks.

News Comments > New U.S. Game Labeling Bill
52. Translation Mar 21, 2012, 09:30 NoyzRulz

Way to go way off topic and make it all political.

Bottom line: This is a joke. when I was a kid I bought any cassette of a band I wanted and if it had a PMRC warning on it, I had to have that too.

Waste of everybodys time especially when you can just lie about your birthday and get it online.

News Comments > Molyneux Quits Lionhead
9. Translation Mar 7, 2012, 10:19 NoyzRulz

Created 97, sold 2007 means that it has been 5 years since it was sold. Sounds like the no compete expired and he decided to create again and approached them and it ended well since he is still consulting. Pretty typical "after 5 years" type of thing.  

31 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo