Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NamecaF

Real Name NamecaF   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NamecaF
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 4, 2012, 01:34
Total Comments 126 (Novice)
User ID 57354

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Watch Dogs Saved Game Bug
3. Re: Watch Dogs Saved Game Bug Jun 2, 2014, 21:43 NamecaF

Reason #137 pirates get a better game experience. Tying games to clients like Uplay/Origin/Steam - even when you're playing single player - is just fucking ridiculous. It boggles the mind.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Death to Spies III Demo
5. Re: Death to Spies III Demo May 26, 2014, 17:29 NamecaF

Looks very Hitman: Blood Money both graphically and gameplay-wise (judging from that gameplay video). Even has the fiber-wire!  

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer
10. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer May 22, 2014, 02:23 NamecaF

Jerykk wrote on May 22, 2014, 01:23:
Cutter wrote on May 22, 2014, 00:46:
mellis wrote on May 21, 2014, 20:56:
You wish Batman would just start killing the villains. I mean, you'd think after 3+ outings (Asylum, City etc), the population of Gotham would be getting a little tired of being whittled down by homicidal maniacs, especially given their reoffending rate.

There are worse things than death. Like being crippled and left alive by the Batman. That's how it works. Killing people is easy. Crippling them equates to fear. If you were a criminal and Bats asked you for information and your choices were to tell him or spend life in a wheelchair shitting in a bag, what would you choose?

Except Batman doesn't cripple anyone. Two-Face, Penguin, Joker, Harlequinn, Scarecrow, Clayface, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc... he beats them up, tosses them in Arkham/Blackgate, then they inevitably break out and people die. Rinse and repeat.

That's exactly what I was going to say... It's beyond ridiculous. I mean, I'd think he'd have just cause to use lethal force when they've constantly tortured and murdered hundreds (if not thousands) of innocent people time and time again.

And of course it's always just a matter of time before they inevitably break out of Arkham Asylum or Blackgate Prison and continue doing it all over again... so he'd be more than justified and doing the city and its inhabitants a favor by using lethal force and ending them once and for all.

But no no, we've got to pander to the politically correct nanny-state that says "good guys dont kill".

This comment was edited on May 22, 2014, 02:58.

News Comments > Watch Dogs Character Trailer
9. Re: Watch Dogs Character Trailer May 9, 2014, 09:25 NamecaF

SS wrote on May 9, 2014, 00:38:
This should be called "Watch dogs character cliche trailer"

I was thinking the same thing. It's embarrassingly bad.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. May 1, 2014, 02:56 NamecaF

Garry's Mod, Day One: Garry's Incident, now Gary's Misadventures? What is it with Garry?  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 22, 2014, 03:03 NamecaF

Luke wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 02:49:
Get peps hooked and you can do what ever you want with them Baby 's

Yep, its basically crack cocaine economics 101 isn't it? That's why you're better off just downloading that shit for free

News Comments > Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned
7. Re: Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned Apr 21, 2014, 09:27 NamecaF

Ripperjack wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 08:32:
It's like they have an endless number of accounts, because as soon as one gets banned, two more take it's place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd49oNE1fwY

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Apr 15, 2014, 22:57 NamecaF

Yeah. Plus isn't the whole theme of Watch Dogs meant to be about how we as a society are relying too much on technology and "always being connected"? Giving them all tablets/smart-phones kinda seems hypocritical or at least ignorant, doesn't it?  

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
4. Re: Saturday Interviews Mar 30, 2014, 03:02 NamecaF

He sounds like a bit of a wanker actually. He reminds me a lot of a couple of guys I used to go to school with.  

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
7. Re: Morning Screenshots Mar 28, 2014, 00:04 NamecaF

Grumpy Sod wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 14:28:
netnerd85 wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 13:56:
I am IRONBAT!

Except isn't that looking like it's one of the bad guys, not bats?

Yeah, I believe that's the main antagonist of the game, who's name of course is "Arkham Knight" Rolleyes Looks sort of like a Deathstroke crossed with Azrael - a Batman wannabe without the morals and sissy fear of guns perhaps?

I hope he's not just another 2 dimensional villain bent on "killing the Bat" or taking over Gotham/Arkham and is instead a flawed anti-hero that blames Batman for his morals and black-and-white sense of right and wrong.

Always annoyed the hell out of me that Batman refused to kill anyone and just preferred to continue going through the cycle of catch villain, send villain to prison, villain escapes, rinse, repeat ad infinitum. If Batman just killed the fuckers, Gotham would be a lot better off (and a lot more innocent citizens would be alive)

And I wonder if that's meant to be Oracle Bats is talking to on the holo-comm on his wrist. Havent seen or heard her mentioned in any of the previous Arkham games, have we?

And as for the car, I agree it's a bit ugly. It looks like they tried to take inspiration from the Tumbler from the Nolan movies, but it hasn't quite made the translation. I always prefered the long sleek batmobiles myself.

News Comments > World of Tanks Visual Improvements Planned
8. Re: World of Tanks Visual Improvements Planned Mar 22, 2014, 08:52 NamecaF

LanikTnt wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 07:20:
What is with that dude's hat and is he wearing a bike lock around his neck?

It looks like a Ruskie tank crew cap with built-in comms. That thing hanging down his neck is the comms cable.

News Comments > THIEF Patch & Tips
15. Re: THIEF Patch & Tips Mar 9, 2014, 23:06 NamecaF

I dont understand you guys sometimes. Everyone poo-pooed this game before it was released. And when it was released, reviews said it was bad... and yet you all still buy/play it? Confused  

News Comments > Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer
34. Re: Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer Mar 7, 2014, 00:31 NamecaF

I thought maybe the delay might have been to rewrite some of the story/missions and incorporate some of the NSA/PRISM stuff after the whole Snowden leak.

But now I'm a bit worried after seeing those GIFs. If they are accurate then... Fuck

News Comments > 50 More Steam Greenlights
9. Re: 50 More Steam Greenlights Mar 5, 2014, 03:04 NamecaF

Panickd wrote on Mar 4, 2014, 21:24:
They need to raise the bar for making it through Greenlight. Or just accept that Steam is going to look like the Google Play store.

I couldn't agree more

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Assange's Ghostwriter Tears Him Apart Feb 25, 2014, 05:53 NamecaF

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Assange is an egotistical, hypocritical wanker

Cant wait for everyone to come out of the woodwork and try to defend him

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 21, 2014, 20:33 NamecaF

jdreyer wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 19:34:
Axis wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 14:17:
And we cant totally trust scientists, you know the guys who say whatever the gov't wants them to say so they can get funding...

Then again, people like cutter have no idea how the real world works.

but the problem is Obama and 'his advisers' have no clue across the board, this is just a drop in the ocean of buffoonery...

Why equivocate? Just be a man and say it: "We can't trust scientists at all!" You know you want to.

And speaking of not knowing how the world works, 90% of scientific research is not funded by the government. So, I guess you'd say that we can't really totally completely entirely totally (did I say that already?) trust that 10% of scientists?

And 90% of statistics are made up

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 10, 2014, 20:29 NamecaF

HP are a pack of bastards.

This comment was edited on Feb 10, 2014, 20:36.

News Comments > First-Person Puzzle Game Concept Trailer
8. Re: First-Person Puzzle Game Concept Trailer Jan 9, 2014, 23:29 NamecaF

Bloody brilliant.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 9, 2014, 23:05 NamecaF

Yeah, Google's whole 'do no evil' thing is pretty much laughable now. They're getting worse than Microsoft re: pushing shit and invading people's privacy.  

News Comments > Hitman Game Not Cancelled
4. Re: Hitman Game Not Cancelled Jan 6, 2014, 23:33 NamecaF

Task wrote on Jan 6, 2014, 22:44:
But will they learn NOT to put in x-ray and panther vision this time?

You know, you dont have to use it

126 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo