Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NamecaF

Real Name NamecaF   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NamecaF
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 4, 2012, 01:34
Total Comments 99 (Suspect)
User ID 57354

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Alien Isolation Screenshots?
13. Re: Alien Isolation Screenshots? Dec 13, 2013, 20:26 NamecaF

Wildone wrote on Dec 13, 2013, 10:50:
If they have this on Oculus I will shat myself

Just a tip; "will" = future-tense, "shat" = past-tense

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game of Thrones Confirmed
12. Re: Game of Thrones Confirmed Dec 9, 2013, 01:34 NamecaF

Cutter wrote on Dec 8, 2013, 22:18:
Let's just get The Wolf done first shall we.

And how many big floppy penises will be in this game?

Greedy much? How many do you want?

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
6. Re: Sunday Consolidation Dec 9, 2013, 00:35 NamecaF

Steele Johnson wrote on Dec 8, 2013, 19:51:
There are lot of shitty multiplayer games out there. Gamers have been asking for more co op games for years, and still, designers and devs just don't know what to do. It surprises me considering that almost everyone has a broadband connection and is always online, not to mention that pcs and now newer consoles have more than enough memory. Come on devs, make more multiplayer and co op games. Screw single player, there are enough of them already!

Actually, it's the opposite. I wish devs/publishers would focus more on SP instead of MP instead of trying to spread themselves too thin and included both (in some half-assed attempt to appeal to "everyone").

It would take way too long to list all the games with completely shite and/or short SP campaigns because they had to focus on providing "a multiplayer experience" as well.

And no, not almost everyone has broadband and is always online. Perhaps in the US (even then, I wouldn't bet on it) but in a lot other countries, this is definitely not the case at all.

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Dec 4, 2013, 18:44 NamecaF

That was a waste of time. Anyone over 12 years old cant possible find that funny.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 1, 2013, 20:47 NamecaF

Capitalism and callous disregard for fellow human beings at its finest. Jesus Christ America.  

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Nov 30, 2013, 05:18 NamecaF

Simon Says wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 17:27:
jdreyer wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 13:38:
Here's what the mainstream media thinks of video games

You know nothing Jon Snow.

Lol

+1

See, we need a +1 / -1 system implemented.

Glad it's not just me

News Comments > GeForce 331.93 Beta Drivers
12. Re: GeForce 331.93 Beta Drivers Nov 29, 2013, 18:28 NamecaF

Eraserhead wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 12:39:
For anyone who's been having trouble with desktop and browser instability with the latest drivers, as I was, these might do the trick. I've got a 460 GTX and wasn't able to install anything past 314.22 without getting frequent crashes.

Been using 331.58 for the past week or so (which were posted in the Nvidia forum as a test driver) and all's been well so far.

Same. I've got two 460 GTXs and 320.49 were the latest stable drivers I could find. Everything after that caused random crashes even on desktop/firefox. So hopefully these fix that.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Shivah: Kosher Edition
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Shivah: Kosher Edition Nov 22, 2013, 22:01 NamecaF

Draugr wrote on Nov 22, 2013, 13:35:
Shivakamini Somakandarkram!
Ha! That reminds me, I've still got the last two episodes to watch!

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers add ShadowPlay Beta
24. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers add ShadowPlay Beta Nov 20, 2013, 00:58 NamecaF

I really wish they would get their fucking act together and release drivers that dont keep locking up or killing older graphics cards.

Anything after 320.49 is completely unstable for my GTX 460s.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 8, 2013, 00:49 NamecaF

Ok I'll bite. What's the problem with this "Obamacare" or Healthcare.gov that has some people so worked up?  

News Comments > Arma 3 Campaign Release
8. Re: Arma 3 Campaign Release Nov 1, 2013, 07:56 NamecaF

Sweet, downloading... now!  

News Comments > Blackwell Deception Free
5. Re: Blackwell Deception Free Oct 31, 2013, 11:34 NamecaF

So it's been fixed?

From https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/121340

Looks like Valve screwed up. I hope they reimburse these developers, the promo was only meant to be for Blackwell Deception.

https://twitter.com/WadjetEyeGames/s...71661057683456

https://twitter.com/WadjetEyeGames/s...74553114173440

"Today I am not happy with Steam."

"Steam screwed up the Deception codes royally. I have removed the codes from the free Deception offer temporarily."

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
14. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 22, 2013, 02:30 NamecaF

Burrito of Peace wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 18:34:
NamecaF wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:48:
This. I wish we could up-vote posts.

This is not Imgur or Reddit.

Sorry I should clarify that. I meant I wish we could upvote (or downvote) comment posts. A simple "Agree/Thumbs Up" or "Disagree/Thumbs Down" with a number next to each comment would do the trick without being intrusive.

9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 21, 2013, 16:48 NamecaF

jdreyer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 13:42:
Yeah, I'm going to stick with Win 7 until MS give me a compelling reason to upgrade. If that's 10 years, so be it. Hell, it'll probably take me that long to clear my Steam backlog anyway.

This. I wish we could up-vote posts.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Oct 11, 2013, 06:50 NamecaF

Like someone in the comments said: "Butchering long-time successful franchises, then cry about bad financial results."

Seriously, what is it with entertainment-industry executives and decision makers that consistently go "no, fuck everyone who cares about the franchise and made it successful in the first place. Let's just design it for the lowest common denominator fucktards. Of course everyone who plays/watches/listens to this is going to be a brainless/ADHD brosef who needs constant hand-holding and instant gratification. We're gonna make it 'cool' bro!"

*sigh*

News Comments > Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers Remake Announced
9. Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers Remake Announced Oct 9, 2013, 07:09 NamecaF

Those screenshots look gorgeous. I assume it'll be 2D with pre-rendered backdrops though, right?  

News Comments > etc., etc.
6. Re: etc., etc. Sep 28, 2013, 01:55 NamecaF

Fuck. A remastered Day of the Tentacle would have been awesome. I'd have thrown money at it.

One of the devs should "anonymously" "leak" it into the wild. Unfortunately the chances of that happening are pretty much 0%

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 26, 2013, 12:45 NamecaF

Detecting Heartbeats in Rubble- DHS and NASA Team up to Save Victims of Disasters.

Rainbow Six's Heart Beat Sensor a reality! Actually come to think of it, wasn't this technology announced or being tested years ago? I remember reading something about this way back in the early 2000s :/

News Comments > New Riddick Game Plans
9. Re: New Riddick Game Plans Sep 11, 2013, 04:08 NamecaF

Creston wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 23:09:
And we just over the past couple of months, just this year, reassembled that team from Starbreeze that brought Escape from Butcher Bay to create the third game.

That's excellent news.

I agree, awesome news. Wish more Hollywood types understood and showed more interest in making good movie tie-in videogames instead of some cheap, rushed piece of shit.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Weapon Customization Details, Video
4. Re: Battlefield 4 Weapon Customization Details, Video Sep 7, 2013, 01:37 NamecaF

Thats the kind and level of weapon customization I've always wanted to see in games for ages - ever since the first GRAW game. I'm surprised its taken this long to be honest.  

99 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo