Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NegaDeath

Real Name NegaDeath   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NegaDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 2, 2012, 06:19
Total Comments 1813 (Pro)
User ID 57352

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 8, 2013, 14:41 NegaDeath

jdreyer wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 13:44:
Microsoft and Zynga, two great tastes that taste great together?

I'm thinking orange mint toothpaste.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 8, 2013, 12:35 NegaDeath

I'm a longtime Ninty fan but there really is no excuse for this. Unprepared? You had years to study the rest of the industries transition to HD. You have ridiculous amounts of cash sitting in the bank that could have been used to beef up your departments. I guess when your printing money you don't think much of the future. And while your complaining about having to catch up to everyone else, everyone else is ready to leapfrog ahead again. This company can be so stupid sometimes.  

News Comments > Brain Overclocking Headset
10. Re: Brain Overclocking Headset Jul 5, 2013, 13:11 NegaDeath

Cutter wrote on Jul 5, 2013, 12:19:
Next will be the penis overclocking model.

Gentlemen, we can enhance him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic lover.

News Comments > Brain Overclocking Headset
6. Re: Brain Overclocking Headset Jul 5, 2013, 11:12 NegaDeath

I'm pretty sure that voids the warranty.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 5, 2013, 01:30 NegaDeath

Picked up Rogue Legacy today too. Went in for a quick 15 minute test run.....3 hours later I've killed so many members of the family that I should be in front of a UN war crimes tribunal. Good times.  

News Comments > Independence Day Consolidation
40. Re: Independence Day Consolidation Jul 4, 2013, 19:59 NegaDeath

wtf_man wrote on Jul 4, 2013, 19:50:
That video made me want to throw up. Puke

I forced myself to watch all of it. I had a wtf face the entire time. I don't know if this "feature" will be part of the One since its a 2 year old video. The fact there are people working there who think its a good idea is enough to keep me away.

Adbox One, no thank you.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - FINAL FANTASY VII
24. Re: Steamships Ahoy - FINAL FANTASY VII Jul 4, 2013, 18:36 NegaDeath

Rattlehead wrote on Jul 4, 2013, 18:10:
The emulated PSX version is a 1000x better, due to graphical mods you can install. You couldn't pay me to play this half-assed 15 year old port

The PC version had even more mod support in addition to graphic enhancements not possible via emulation. Still not justifying purchasing a DRM laced lazy port but this PC version will be the best looking one.

18. Re: Independence Day Consolidation Jul 4, 2013, 13:54 NegaDeath

Tom wrote on Jul 4, 2013, 12:06:
Ok, I RTFA AND the source it links to and I'm having a tough time understanding how "[Xbox One] is going to have advertising in mind" (what they actually said) equals "Xbox One is built for advertising" (what you said they said).

Technically I said what the website said that they said, and I think the site made an accurate paraphrase. But I do stand corrected Microsoft did not say specifically its "built for advertising".

This comment was edited on Jul 4, 2013, 15:30.

17. Re: Independence Day Consolidation Jul 4, 2013, 13:53 NegaDeath

*double post*  

News Comments > Independence Day Legal Briefs
4. Re: Independence Day Legal Briefs Jul 4, 2013, 11:54 NegaDeath

Creston wrote on Jul 4, 2013, 11:10:
When you invent a way to send actual stuff with actual weight across email, please let me and everyone else know.

Creston

Exactly, how else will I send explosives by mail?

lol jk

*arrested*

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - FINAL FANTASY VII
12. Re: Steamships Ahoy - FINAL FANTASY VII Jul 4, 2013, 11:48 NegaDeath

Supposedly the PC "remake" has some visual upgrades like upscaled FMV, better textures and the addition of a Z-buffer which gets rid of the PS1's shaky polygon issue.

I'm still meh on the whole thing.

3. Re: Independence Day Consolidation Jul 4, 2013, 11:22 NegaDeath

Despite all the missteps MS has made these last few months I still can't believe they let an employee utter the words "Xbox One is built for advertising" to a website. They had to have known how badly that will be interpreted right? Or do they not realize? Or don't care? I'm not sure which is worse.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
41. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 3, 2013, 16:18 NegaDeath

Cutter wrote on Jul 3, 2013, 16:00:
Society needs it cultural norms and traditions. We're tribalistic creatures and to move from one tribe to another means some sacrifice. With people like you shitting on tradition it's no wonder most kids grow up fatherless and problems for society.

And if having a hyphenated name is a tradition in her family?

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
35. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 3, 2013, 14:48 NegaDeath

Cutter wrote on Jul 3, 2013, 14:42:
So I guess the military and the cops should start dressing however they like because you know, fuck tradition.

Police and military uniforms exist because of necessity and function not tradition.

News Comments > Saints Row 4 "Low Violence" Edition Plans?
16. Re: Saints Row 4 Jul 3, 2013, 02:11 NegaDeath

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 3, 2013, 01:31:
"low violence"? FUCK THAT SHIT!@

Won't someone please think of the children!?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
13. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 2, 2013, 19:27 NegaDeath

jdreyer wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 17:50:
So you think he was so sloppy at pulling the data, that he would have been caught in short order, thus he outed himself?

I think they'd find him no matter what he did.

20. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2013, 19:22 NegaDeath

Creston wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 18:58:
I've never understood why people want flying cars. Look at average moron on the road in front or behind you. (or, God forbid, right next to you.)
Creston

You are correct of course so this kind of transit system would have to be at least partially automated, if not completely. The benefits are pretty easy to spot: faster transit times, less space taken up by pavement, reduced reliance on shitty airlines, reduced traffic congestion, and by probable extension of the technology itself - reduced fossil fuel use.

The level of technology needed to be able to safely create a transit system like that is of course so mechanically impossible right now that there is little point discussing it outside of science fiction.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2013, 17:05 NegaDeath

Hoop wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 16:52:
What! ... your telling me you have'nt received the zxg32 lift-n-shift hover drive?
I'm dumb founded... hang on I'll just land so I can send you off a more detailed e-mail.

Ignore him, I can get you a better deal on a flying car. So long as there are absolutely no followup questions like "how long does it stay in the air?" and "does it have smooth landings?".

Drive home a Ford Catapultra today!

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
10. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 2, 2013, 17:03 NegaDeath

jdreyer wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 15:07:
Well, he was the one who came out. His choice. What the hell was he thinking?

I really wish he hadn't. Stupid. Now, instead of talking about the spying, everyone is talking about him. It's a huge distraction. If the gov't is going to suffer leaks, this is how they want it to go down: comes out, then immediately focus shifts to some other unimportant aspect of it. It plays right into their hands.

They would have figured out it was him in short order, government may suck at protecting info proactively but when something does leak they switch gears pretty quick. And until they figured out who did it the media would focus on "the hunt". Then when his name is released he now has the easily exploitable character flaw of hiding his actions added to fleeing the country, a double whammy for the sheeple. When the media is so desperate to change the topic to him that they interview his brothers cousins nephews babysitters roomate to get a scoop nothing he did would matter in the end. Imo.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 2, 2013, 15:22 NegaDeath

jdreyer wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 15:01:
Mattrick: "Zynga has yet to realize its full potential".

You could pay me a couple mil to say that too.

Its true though. There are literally tons of occupations they haven't added "ville" to yet. There are a bunch of mobile developers they haven't blatantly ripped off yet either. So much room for growth.

1813 Comments. 91 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo