Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NegaDeath

Real Name NegaDeath   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NegaDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 2, 2012, 06:19
Total Comments 1976 (Pro)
User ID 57352

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Film Dated
6. Re: Assassin's Creed Film Dated Jan 6, 2015, 15:24 NegaDeath

As much trouble Ubi has had recently this is a series with potential for a great conversion to cinema. Sci-fi, fantasy, prominent historical figures, swordfighting, drama and delicious dual handed backstabbing. It's got it all. Hopefully Ezio is more of the character inspiration than all the rest.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > $500 Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition Announced
5. Re: $500 Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition Announced Jan 6, 2015, 11:24 NegaDeath

I still use a sound card as it sounds better than my onboard and has better sound separation. But if you do buy one don't go Creative. Ever. They don't deserve the business.  

News Comments > Far Cry Poll
30. Re: Far Cry Poll Jan 5, 2015, 17:03 NegaDeath

As a fan of Turok 1 &2 on the N64 I like the idea of dinosaurs in the jungle. If Jurassic Park was more your thing this will give you your clever girl moment too. And fuck it, if you can ride an elephant you can ride a T-Rex. Screw being serious, have some fun.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 5, 2015, 11:22 NegaDeath

So they've gone from providing "incorrect" evidence like during the Iraq war, to basically being Jack Nicholson in a Few Good Men? We can't handle the truth? Only difference being noone gets arrested.  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Server Issues Follow-up
5. Re: Elite: Dangerous Server Issues Follow-up Jan 5, 2015, 11:13 NegaDeath

Creston wrote on Jan 5, 2015, 10:56:
Anyway, ah the joys of always-online gaming.

Hey now it prevents cheating. Except when it doesn't. It's your fault for wanting to play it during holidays anyways, why would you have the expectation it should work when you have time off in order to play it? Geez. It has a billion star systems you will never ever see, that makes up for it.

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY XV PC Online Hint
5. Re: Into the Black Jan 1, 2015, 01:31 NegaDeath

Acleacius wrote on Jan 1, 2015, 01:04:
Thought about buying XIII, since it's on sale atm for $8 US. Then I read a review, mentioning it's not really open world or interactive, with basically no side quests at all. Apparently it's just a very linear story and a lot of combat. Hahaha_no

Speaking as a long time series fan, you aren't missing much. XIII is difficult to enjoy. XV looks to be reversing a lot of the bad decisions so best to wait and see how it turns out.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
5. Re: Into the Black Dec 31, 2014, 22:22 NegaDeath

Looking forward to the first video of a portly person bending over near a gas pump which confuses the snake into docking with the wrong "port". If the person is female the video will be very popular in Japan.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Into the Black Dec 31, 2014, 10:48 NegaDeath

I hate the open concept. At my business it means conversations inevitably involve everyone in earshot like a stealth meeting at random intervals. Hard to focus on shit when people are asking you questions from different directions all day. I miss my office. It had a door. That closed. With a lock. Serenity now!
This comment was edited on Jan 1, 2015, 01:32.

News Comments > Unlock Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Framerate and FOV
6. Re: Into the Black Dec 31, 2014, 01:26 NegaDeath

Slick wrote on Dec 30, 2014, 21:48:
so i'm guessing it's nothing that special? does it even have all the gameplay elements that the full game will have? ie. the diff cardboard boxes, inflating baloons to float dead bodies etc?

No and no. It does have other elements like calling in helicopters, rescuing people, good guard AI, etc. The original console asking price was too high for what's there, the recent sale price of $13 was spot on in my book.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
4. Re: Into the Black Dec 27, 2014, 21:05 NegaDeath

Rhett wrote on Dec 27, 2014, 15:35:
Hahaha, I do this every time I can. Did it this year, even.

That's what I did this year. Ordered all my xmas gifts in one shot, free priority shipping. Cancelled as soon as the last box arrived. Prime is useless for me otherwise.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
11. Re: Into the Black Dec 27, 2014, 21:04 NegaDeath

Redmask wrote on Dec 27, 2014, 18:40:
So why is he crying about not having any money then? You know better than the man himself? It sounds more like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Did you read the article you linked to? He isn't broke because his website wasn't making money, he's broke because his assets have been seized or transferred.

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers
5. Re: Into the Black Dec 23, 2014, 20:35 NegaDeath

Neilsouth wrote on Dec 23, 2014, 15:43:
Shouldn't do, same branch as the beta..
344.80's work better here

Yup still doing it with the WHQL release, even with a clean install. Back to 344, that was working fine for me too.

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers
1. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Dec 23, 2014, 12:44 NegaDeath

The beta versions keep causing the control centre options to vanish on my machine, hopefully these fix that.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
6. Re: AC Unity graphics review Dec 23, 2014, 09:59 NegaDeath

BitWraith wrote on Dec 23, 2014, 08:35:
PC Gamers are always crowing about our graphics being the best. Ignoring actual bugs, since when did hardware pushing games become something to whine about? AC Unity is one of the best looking games I have ever played, it's today's Crysis. I don't remember this much bitching when Crysis came out.

It's a console port. A bad one. The fact they've redone the lighting and map assets in multiple (and unprecedented) huge patches is their admittal that it's badly optimized. Requiring top of the line hardware because they can't code worth a shit isn't a selling point. Even ACIV, a port from consoles using ancient tech, required too much horsepower for what it was doing. They don't design a yearly series to be future proofed like Crysis was. They don't want you playing this in the future, they want you to buy the sequels.

And yes there was much Crysis whining.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
16. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 22, 2014, 14:27 NegaDeath

Shineyguy wrote on Dec 22, 2014, 13:29:
You know, it's as if these countries talk about invading the U.S. without considering the fact that a good portion of our Civilian population is armed. It's great that they think they can take on our Military 1 on 1, but they never consider the people that live here and know their land, but also own guns.

Making threats is a semi-autonomic process to North Korea, like breathing or blinking. They aren't seriously considering it, if they were they would have followed through with one of their threats in the last few decades. They have enough soldiers to do damage to surrounding countries (especially SK) but lack the technology to attack anyone farther than that.

Anyways like Creston said it's time to make them sit in the corner again and put them back on ignore.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 22, 2014, 14:21 NegaDeath

peteham wrote on Dec 22, 2014, 13:02:
Love how "gamer" takes the headline rather than "high as a kite" or "mentally ill". It's surely one of those two.

But then they can't use their stock video clip of Doom.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 19, 2014, 13:41 NegaDeath

HorrorScope wrote on Dec 19, 2014, 10:31:
MS - in 720P.

Play all of your favorite VR games in all their glory from the first person perspective, from your porch, behind your screen door.

Don't forget at a "cinematic" frame rate.

10. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 18, 2014, 17:33 NegaDeath

jdreyer wrote on Dec 18, 2014, 16:51:
Imagine a world champion martial artist shrieking and jumping on the table at the sight of a cockroach scuttling across the floor. Pathetic.

Worse still this is more like them jumping just because someone out of sight yelled "cockroach". There's no proof the damn thing exists.

7. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 18, 2014, 16:29 NegaDeath

Article on North Korea's growing cyberwarfare capabilities

Honestly it makes sense to me they would be expanding their abilities in this field. They are hopelessly outmatched in a conventional military sense, this seems like a logical alternate route to take. Logical for a batshit crazy country I mean.

Edit: Bloody hell this insanity is spreading

The company later said it “has no further release plans” for the film, including theatrical release, DVD, or video on demand.

Paramount Cancels ‘Team America’ Showings, Theaters Say

This comment was edited on Dec 18, 2014, 16:36.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
22. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 18, 2014, 12:01 NegaDeath

What a wonderful precedent. All you need to shut something down now is to make a vague threat.

Alamo Drafthouse In Dallas/Fort Worth To Show 'Team America' Instead Of 'The Interview'

I like them. They have balls. I like balls.

1976 Comments. 99 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo