Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NegaDeath

Real Name NegaDeath   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NegaDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 2, 2012, 06:19
Total Comments 1846 (Pro)
User ID 57352

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
21. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 26, 2014, 15:20 NegaDeath

vrok wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 14:36:
Yes? According to the article she was demonstrating the device to other interested people. They already live on Big Brother, Glass or no Glass. That is the point and why being hostile against something as specific as Glass users is nothing but ignorance.

By your logic people should be equally ok with personalized camera drones tracking their every movement. A security camera is installed in a bar because a security camera is a logical idea. There are also notifications strewn about regarding it's existence. And the business is regulated regarding it's use. People choose to enter knowing all that. Glass is something unique and it does not have the general public's stamp of approval yet. Physical violence is never an appropriate response but there is nothing wrong with having a negative response to it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 26, 2014, 14:33 NegaDeath

vrok wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 14:07:
And who the hell says Glass is recording all the time?

The article notes that they pulled recorded video off of it showing the attacker. So just as the crowd suspected she was recording. Doesn't justify a violent reaction but she isn't blameless in this. Not everyone wants to live on Big Brother.

News Comments > Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll
11. Re: Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll Feb 26, 2014, 12:25 NegaDeath

Stop asking fans what they want it'll never stop. You'll end up like Santa Clause and the actual game will be equally non-existent (spoilers). Lock in and finish the damn thing. I liked the idea of open development when it first started, avoiding the pitfalls from a lack of feedback etc etc. A few games last year could have used some of that *coughrebirthcough*. But now the opposite problem has emerged, a design by committee endlessly expanding and nebulous concept of a game. If you want money then convince more people to preorder by showing them awesome things.  

News Comments > THIEF Reviews
124. Re: Into the Black Feb 26, 2014, 00:08 NegaDeath

Enjoying it so far, don't see what the fuss was all about. Strikes me as the usual internet reaction, aka take a normal response and dial it to 11. Oh well. And it's a GREAT port, Nixxes really went all out here. Triple buffering options in the game itself? Has anyone done that before? First I've seen. And no sign here of the kind of issues that plagued the launch of DX:HR, smooth as butter with everything to full.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 25, 2014, 14:07 NegaDeath

Verno wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 13:41:
Yep, exactly. Without net neutrality this will eventually filter down to the user in the form of internet channels or something retarded, just watch.

I can't help but picture a Mr Burns-ish telco CEO reading the news that Netflix caved and rubbing his hands together in glee that the precedent has been set. The door has been opened and the govt is probably too damned inept/corrupt to close it.

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Morning Previews Feb 25, 2014, 14:03 NegaDeath

Everytime I see that word or something similar I have brief yet dashed hope for a sequel to Haegemonia.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
9. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 25, 2014, 13:59 NegaDeath

Creston wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 12:32:
That is true. Out of my ten worst episodes of TNG, Deanna or Lwaxana are the main focus in 9 of them...

And in the first TNG movie she crashes the ship. What a newb.

Besides everyone knows the redhead was hotter.

News Comments > Gearbox Sues 3D Realms Over Duke Nukem Rights
37. Re: Into the Black Feb 23, 2014, 19:08 NegaDeath

It's like divorced parents arguing who gets to take care of the kid.

I can almost hear Jon St John saying "Mom Dad stop fighting!" in Dukes voice.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Rambo The Video Game
10. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Rambo The Video Game Feb 21, 2014, 14:33 NegaDeath

There are so many genres that would have fit this better. You could have modeled it after Metal Gear, Far Cry, hell even Contra. But no, on-rails shooter with QTE. And not even a good one. Bleh.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: Shrugs for Silicon Valley Feb 21, 2014, 13:22 NegaDeath

Creston wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 12:57:
Christ, can that fucking jackass Davidoff whine any more? Last I checked, Silicon Valley hadn't caused the world's biggest market crash since the Great Depression, hadn't caused millions of people to lose their jobs (in the US alone), and hadn't wiped trillions of dollars from people's retirement plans / 401(k)s.

But no, EVIL SILICON VALLEY. LARRY PAGE MAKES MONEY. Shakefist

What a fucking cuntstool.

Nor does Silicon Valley screw around with the price of material goods to intentionally gouge producers and consumers for easy profit. I'd call his article an apples to oranges comparison but that's unfair to the fruit representing Wall Street. Apples to Intestinal parasites? Yeah that seems apt.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 20, 2014, 17:35 NegaDeath

Well at least they aren't using Doom as an example anymore.  

News Comments > Square Enix on More PC FINAL FANTASY
6. Re: Square Enix on More PC FINAL FANTASY Feb 20, 2014, 11:02 NegaDeath

MattyC wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 10:45:
What now? The most recent Tactics I know of were A2 for the DS and that iOS remake of the original. Did they make something for the Vita or PS3?

The iOS remake got a graphics upgrade last summer, that should be the most recent version. Port that to Steam but with a contemporary interface and I'd be a happy camper.

News Comments > Square Enix on More PC FINAL FANTASY
3. Re: Square Enix on More PC FINAL FANTASY Feb 20, 2014, 10:17 NegaDeath

I'd be partial to a port of the recent upgraded version of Tactics.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 19, 2014, 11:26 NegaDeath

Good work getting the site back up and running. I think I was starting to go through withdrawal.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
6. Re: Into the Black Feb 18, 2014, 23:16 NegaDeath

nin wrote on Feb 18, 2014, 23:11:
"Guys? GUYS! Resolution doesn't matter!!!!"

"Then why did you buy a new console?"

"BUT BUT...TITANFALL..."

You just don't know the Xbox as well as they do. You only see the bad times, there are plenty of good times too. And sure the Kinect is a waste of $100 but Microsoft promised that they would change! We can't just let the relationship die.

2. Re: Into the Black Feb 18, 2014, 20:01 NegaDeath

Cutter wrote on Feb 18, 2014, 18:25:
Why should you do anything with GG?

Hmmm. Bedroom uses? On screen score counter. "Thrust thrust thrust Triple Combo!". Upload your score to the web!

Edit: No wait I have a better one. If they're really ugly you can superimpose the face of someone hot in real time. The Next Generation of the paper bag over the head.

News Comments > FTL: Advanced Edition Plans
1. Re: Into the Black Feb 18, 2014, 19:55 NegaDeath

Mwahahahaha.  

News Comments > EA: Battlefield 4 "Exceedingly Successful;" Complaints Are "Noise"
11. Re: EA: Battlefield 4 Feb 12, 2014, 10:34 NegaDeath

Way to burn those bridges EA.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 12, 2014, 10:28 NegaDeath

Dear IIPA:

Fuck You.

That is all.

Sincerely, a Canadian.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 11, 2014, 13:08 NegaDeath

Verno wrote on Feb 11, 2014, 10:02:
"Xbox reading" jesus christ.

So it isn't just me who gets annoyed when seeing them slap "xbox" on everything, even if it isn't running on an xbox?

1846 Comments. 93 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo