Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NegaDeath

Real Name NegaDeath   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NegaDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 2, 2012, 06:19
Total Comments 1920 (Pro)
User ID 57352

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer
6. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Jun 10, 2014, 14:49 NegaDeath

Beamer wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 14:06:
That's what would make Batman games/movies better: villains that drool all over themselves and are impossible to understand.

Just do what Dark Knight Rises did with Bane and install a drool collector on their mouth. Doesn't help with the voice though.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Trailer
7. Re: Into the Black Jun 10, 2014, 00:50 NegaDeath

As someone who loved Battlefront 1 & 2 I'm happy to see progress being made. It's sad Lucasarts is dead but it's crazy that they let a money in the bank series like this skip a gen.  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity in October; New Trailers
9. Re: Into the Black Jun 10, 2014, 00:49 NegaDeath

Ehh I'm not seeing enough new stuff to warrant a buy. Obviously the tech is way better, even 4 was held back by last gen consoles. But bigger crowds doesn't equal fun. Also too early to tell if the main character is fun like Ezio or has a personality of a wooden board like the rest of them.  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Closed Beta Instant Access Now
4. Re: Battlefield Hardline Closed Beta Instant Access Now Jun 9, 2014, 16:08 NegaDeath

Wait what? Now? That's pretty aggressive.  

News Comments > H1Z1 "My Evil Ways" E3 Trailer
1. Re: H1Z1 Jun 9, 2014, 13:57 NegaDeath

The zombie genre is in itself a zombie.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
28. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 9, 2014, 13:21 NegaDeath

Dagnamit wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 12:29:
It's the timing of the whole thing. At the time he leaked the information the people were outraged. They had a bad guy (US government) and the good guy (Snowden). Classic David v. Goliath scenario. His message was out already, so him being further silenced is completely irrelevant. He was a hero, but, and this is my point, he 1) RAN, and 2) to Russia, all but destroying his capability to be the symbol that could help to change government policy. He's not a coward for having the balls to step up. He's a coward for running to freaking Russia, of all damn places. It wrecks his credibility and makes his sacrifice meaningless.

If he was in US hands he would be put on display and publicly broken. Every character flaw would be on primetime news. There's one thing the drooling masses pay attention to more than a hero and it's a villain and the Government knows this very well. If they controlled him that's exactly what they would turn him in to. The comparisons to what Mandela went through don't apply anymore, the media age has changed things too much.

18. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 9, 2014, 11:39 NegaDeath

If he stayed they would have turned it into a show trial that would flood the airwaves with his daily minutia. "Today Snowden ate bread in jail! What does it symbolize? News at 11". His message would have been intentionally drowned out in the noise. By keeping out of their hands and staying (relatively) quiet he didn't give them much to talk about other than the leaks. Honestly the character of the man in this instance is fairly inconsequential to me, even if he was a sniveling coward compared to the scope of what he's revealed it's not even worth discussing.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $45M
34. Re: Into the Black Jun 8, 2014, 23:37 NegaDeath

harlock wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 21:28:
NegaDeath wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 20:19:
a nazi sympathizer

should i even bother to ask?

Out of the Blue

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $45M
30. Re: Into the Black Jun 8, 2014, 20:19 NegaDeath

Cutter wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 17:44:
When - and that's when, not if - you clowns get burned by Roberts you're going to hear us laughing from clear across the planet.

You'll have to forgive us if we find the laughter of a nazi sympathizer meaningless. Have fun deriding your fellow man though, I guess you have nothing better to do.

News Comments > Star Citizen Patched
30. Re: Into the Black Jun 8, 2014, 01:17 NegaDeath

BadIronTree wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 00:56:
More Money INCOMINGGG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO7RxsZpcKc

Built Ford tough. Space Ford I mean.

And did my ears detect Robert Patrick?

20. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2014, 13:59 NegaDeath

Russia and China were on his list of countries to escape to because US automatic extradition treaties exist with allied nations preventing him from going to places that most people would prefer. If the goal was not to be extradited I mean. If it wasn't for that he'd be in a democratic nation right now.  

12. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2014, 11:45 NegaDeath

"Textbook", as long as you don't count the lawbook which says he isn't. But they don't pay much attention to that book.  

News Comments > Witcher Adventure Game Revealed; Witcher 3 in February 2015
11. Re: Into the Black Jun 6, 2014, 01:38 NegaDeath

Well that was unfairly awesome. My wallet keeps throwing itself at the screen. Bad wallet! We haven't even finished the first two yet.  

News Comments > Xbox One Controller Windows Drivers
23. Re: Into the Black Jun 6, 2014, 01:17 NegaDeath

Not falling for it again Microsoft. Had two 360 controllers for the PC, one wired and one wireless. Both developed faulty L buttons (try playing dark souls with a random block!) and the wireless kept cutting out.

Switched to an old PS3 controller that still works perfectly and hasn't dropped the bluetooth signal yet. Might give the PS4 controller a try after reading some of the comments here. Like the idea of having a trackpad built in.

News Comments > Tetris Ultimate Announced
5. Re: Tetris Ultimate Announced Jun 4, 2014, 18:41 NegaDeath

I'm holding out for Super Ultimate VR Tetris via Oculus Rift.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2014, 12:18 NegaDeath

InBlack wrote on Jun 4, 2014, 11:00:
Why would I want to talk to a fucking Hipster??!!! What is wrong with you man!!!??

Agreed. The correct starting move is to spray them with a water bottle like a misbehaving cat. Bad hipster!

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Released
41. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Released Jun 4, 2014, 11:59 NegaDeath

Well that was a short delay, definitely takes the sting off. Look forward to trying it when I get home. After that 10Gig download I mean.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record
29. Re: Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record Jun 3, 2014, 18:03 NegaDeath

The game has a good foundation it just needs another development pass to iron things out. It reminds me of the reception to Assassins Creed 1. If we're lucky Watchdogs 2 will be as much of an improvement as AC2 was.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
10. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 2, 2014, 14:39 NegaDeath

Pigeon wrote on Jun 2, 2014, 14:15:
Reason #438 Sony is having financial trouble: Pushing their own proprietary format in a large competitive market.

Let me reformat that into official Sony Execuspeak™.

Reason #438 Sony is having financial trouble: NOT Pushing their own proprietary format in a large competitive market.

News Comments > New U.K. Sales Charts
3. Re: New U.K. Sales Charts Jun 2, 2014, 12:24 NegaDeath

Got it here, we enjoyed it. Mario Kart is always fun. ALWAYS. And it's nice to see a game that has local split-screen gameplay, so few games do that these days. It also has a local split-screen + online mode.  

1920 Comments. 96 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo