Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NegaDeath

Real Name NegaDeath   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NegaDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 2, 2012, 06:19
Total Comments 1810 (Pro)
User ID 57352

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 23, 2014, 19:29 NegaDeath

"Net neutrality dead for good? FCC may endorse pay-for-play deals"

RIP Internet. It's dead Jim. Industry schill placed in position of power schills for that industry. Fucking shocking.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
6. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2014, 01:36 NegaDeath

Cutter wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 23:58:
And how would they know that seeing as my account is under a fake name with no information about me? They keep pestering me for information, which they wouldn't do if they already knew. Don't forget, our privacy laws are different from yours as well.

Because they get just as much information about you from other sources as they can get from you directly. They know your friends, family and cowrorkers. They know the companies that track you. Line up enough data points and it's childs play to match it to you, even if your screen still shows a fake name. A few years ago they even had a program to get your friends to snitch on you if you were using a fake name. They knoooooooooow.

And our privacy laws up here do jack about it.

News Comments > Next Dragon Age Begins in October
50. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2014, 01:11 NegaDeath

Looks pretty great so far. I'm happy just to see a Bioware game that has escaped the archaic technology of the last gen consoles. They may not admit their mistakes but they do listen to the feedback they get, unlike their host company.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 22, 2014, 18:30 NegaDeath

Desalus wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 16:59:
So let me get this straight...They take a bunch of NES games, splice them together, and release it as NES Remix for the Wii U. These are still NES games though right? Why in the world would they need more 'machine power' from the 3DS for NES games?

Technically they aren't NES games, it's a new game that uses NES art assets. The biggest giveaway to that are some added effects that couldn't be done on the original hardware. Why this can't be done on the 3DS I don't know, it isn't much more than what free flash games do.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Into the Black Apr 18, 2014, 12:57 NegaDeath

Any holiday that gives me a day off work is a good day in my book. Cheers.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
15. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 17, 2014, 11:31 NegaDeath

Beamer wrote on Apr 17, 2014, 10:24:
Darth Vader?

I did overhear him say it's disturbing.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
6. Re: Into the Black Apr 17, 2014, 00:18 NegaDeath

nin wrote on Apr 16, 2014, 13:37:
Creston wrote on Apr 16, 2014, 12:36:
Archer and Krieger voice pack. NOW.

Archer would be fucking epic...

Seconded.

Clone bone!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
25. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 16, 2014, 15:00 NegaDeath

I'll be impressed when someone attempts a B-29 Superfortress.  

News Comments > 37% of Steam Games Never Loaded by Owners
51. Re: 37% of Steam Games Never Loaded by Owners Apr 16, 2014, 14:58 NegaDeath

I think I can take blame for some of that percentage (damn you steam sales). However I've put a nip in that habit...mostly...by stopping before I hit buy and asking myself to mentally picture when I'll actually get around to playing it.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $42M
104. Re: Into the Black Apr 15, 2014, 22:40 NegaDeath

[VG]Reagle wrote on Apr 15, 2014, 22:26:
Yet another copy and paste

Seriously? You're doing this copy-paste of your own posts again? What a waste of bandwidth.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Into the Black Apr 15, 2014, 22:11 NegaDeath

Cutter wrote on Apr 15, 2014, 21:57:
Fucking conservatives. We can't get rid of the Harper junta too soon!

2015 can't come fast enough. At this point the honey badger from the other post here would be a better PM.

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Apr 15, 2014, 22:08 NegaDeath

Man, you can almost see the total lack of fucks the little guy has for that wall.  

33. Re: Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $42M Apr 15, 2014, 11:44 NegaDeath

Creston wrote on Apr 15, 2014, 11:42:
You will. And the 46 million dollar stretch goal is a beach volleyball game between two teams of two pilots, also in your hangar, with Top Gun music blaring.

I call Goose!

20. Re: Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $42M Apr 15, 2014, 11:11 NegaDeath

Lot's of armchair game developers posting in these threads.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 14, 2014, 12:25 NegaDeath

That might explain the (still) utter lack of information regarding a PC release of GTAV, it's being developed alongside a next-gen console version.
[/wishfulthinking]

News Comments > PAX East Panel Bullish on PC Gaming
25. Re: Into the Black Apr 13, 2014, 23:08 NegaDeath

I played Tie Fighter with a Gravis Gamepad back in the day.

"He's a witch! Burn him!"

The 360 pad is the most commonly used gaming peripheral on the PC. I wouldn't be surprised if they're using it just to show gamers they don't need a HOTAS setup to enjoy the game. They've promised proper joystick support (among the many other promises) so until they show otherwise it isn't a problem in my eyes. Though if the DFM comes out with only 360 pad support I'll understand the interweb meltdown that occurs.

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers
151. Re: Into the Black Apr 13, 2014, 14:53 NegaDeath

Harrowing wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 07:56:
There's a difference between trolling and not putting up an effort to reinforce common sense. If the guy is blind to anything but three games, what's the point in saying anything?

Skyrim... there.. that looked better than the DFM.

He used Crysis and Witcher 2 as previous benchmarks because they were pure PC games designed to use the latest and greatest of rendering technologies available at the time of release. Star Citizen is doing that again with current hardware. Skyrim indeed looks great, especially when modded. But it is also held back by consoles using the equivalent of decade old PC tech, and built on an engine that is (in graphics terms) far inferior to Cryengine 3. There, common sense.

134. Re: Into the Black Apr 12, 2014, 17:44 NegaDeath

Harrowing wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 06:58:
It's even funnier that you agree with him.
A half-finished DFM has better graphics than all other games released since Crisis/Withcer 2? If you need an explanation as to why his comment is ridiculous you've reached a level of fanboism that's beyond any possible rational explanation.

Also I don't hate the game, I've helped fund it... but I do have eyes and a rational process of thought.

I'm sure in your mind you're sounding like Jack Nicholson saying "you can't handle the truth!", but in reality you're just telling people they're wrong and doing nothing whatsoever to back up your opinion beyond "lol". I hardly qualify as a fanboy for this game as the only time I read about it is here, but even so a fanboy is better than a troll.

68. Re: Into the Black Apr 12, 2014, 00:34 NegaDeath

Harrowing wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 00:23:
ItBurn wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 21:48:
The graphics in this demo were probably the best I've seen since Crysis or Witcher 2.

REALLY?...rofl

Why is that funny? I agree with him. Like those two games it is a rare example of a purely PC game designed to push hardware. If you guys hate this game so much then ignore it.

35. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 11, 2014, 20:09 NegaDeath

jdreyer wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 19:28:
Despite the negativity in this forum, and the poor preparation for this presentation, I thought it looked good. They have the game engine, environment, and flight modeling in place along with rudimentary combat. It's obviously pre-alpha, but the skeleton is there.

I have to agree. Elite is obviously farther ahead, but at the same time they've got a smaller focus with a lower (not bad mind you) graphics level. RSI is clearly making progress and visually it looks great. I look forward to playing both this and Elite.

The whole helmet thing is a non-issue. Add a quick respawn option on death to appear back in the cockpit ready to go. Fixed.

1810 Comments. 91 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo