Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NegaDeath

Real Name NegaDeath   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NegaDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 2, 2012, 06:19
Total Comments 1810 (Pro)
User ID 57352

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue May 28, 2014, 11:28 NegaDeath

Phew, for a second there I was worried that with the asteroid so far away by the time it gets here Bruce Willis would be too old to be trained on a space drill to deposit a nuke on it. Thanks CNN!  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Memorial Consolidation
7. Re: Memorial Consolidation May 26, 2014, 17:55 NegaDeath

jdreyer wrote on May 26, 2014, 16:51:
Really? On the PC, I would love to play some modern remakes of some of my favorite classic games: Homeworld (which is coming out soon), Xwing & Tie Fighter, Dungeon Keeper, I-76 (pure remake OR sequel), System Shock 2 (although still pretty playable with mods), Undying, and a bunch of others.

I doubt anyone would disagree with your list (I know I don't). But note he specifically said last gen games, basically stuff you could still find on the shelf. Everything you listed predates that, some of them by a couple generations.

News Comments > Memorial Consolidation
4. Re: Memorial Consolidation May 26, 2014, 15:19 NegaDeath

And here I thought the movie industry was going crazy with remakes.  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Video Diary
4. Re: Into the Black May 25, 2014, 21:49 NegaDeath

Looking pretty damn nice. Love that hyperspace jump at the end. The next couple years are going to be great for space sim fans (after the initial Rebirth stumbling block).  

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 23, 2014, 13:30 NegaDeath

Verno wrote on May 23, 2014, 12:48:
Have fun waving at moose while you lament the Maple Leafs and apologize way too often. Canada, dontchayaknow eh?

Dat maple syrup though!

Your stereotype is out of date. Now we give the moose a lift and take it for coffee.

News Comments > Op Ed
54. Re: Into the Black May 23, 2014, 03:21 NegaDeath

Beamer wrote on May 23, 2014, 01:56:
Creston, you're a smart guy. You see what happens whenever race and gender come up in this forum as well as I do. You can really deny that games have an issue? It sets many here absolutely frothing at the mouth in ways that Jack Thompson always failed to do.

Gaming or even western/eastern media in general having an issue with race or gender or sexuality is a good topic. An article about one company, within a specific group of old established characters, with a legitimate historical technology explanation for them being all white is clickbait. They have other more ethnically diverse series that are being glossed over. They agreed to include gay marriage in that Tomodachi game after the complaints a few weeks ago. They were also ahead of the pack on having women in leading roles in their game. There's no evidence of malice or a lack of progress unless you zoom in a specific section which is a pretty shitty way to judge anyone.

News Comments > Gooseman Outs Half-Life 3 and L4D3 Development?
12. Re: Gooseman Outs Half-Life 3 and L4D3 Development? May 22, 2014, 18:19 NegaDeath

Every time we discuss it they fear a leak and lock it down for a year.

At this point I do not expect it before the heat death of the universe. It'll probably be awesome though.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black May 15, 2014, 19:12 NegaDeath

Old Indy sucked, Old Han will probably suck, let's skip Old Deckard ok?  

10. Re: Into the Black May 15, 2014, 01:23 NegaDeath

Way to go cat! Dogs may be mans best friends but imo cats aren't far behind. A shame the dog needs to be put down but it's not safe to be around people. I don't know how the laws work down there regarding animal attacks but something that vicious doesn't normally happen in a vacuum. Unless it's proven to be some kind of freak occurrence the owner should face at least some kind of charge. Few things piss me off as much as animal abusers.  

News Comments > Titanfall Patch Adds "Extreme" Frame Rate Support
8. Re: Titanfall Patch Adds May 13, 2014, 11:28 NegaDeath

Blast processing!  

News Comments > Game Reviews
8. Re: Into the Black May 11, 2014, 22:26 NegaDeath

eRe4s3r wrote on May 11, 2014, 21:03:
And one can tell you are angry over someone not agreeing with your opinion. Which is far more FAIL than the review. Who are you to call this guy's experience worth less than your own? Not everyone experiences a game the same way you do and saying that only your way is the right way is beyond absurd and childish.

Anger? Please. Pointing out when someone is doing something the incorrect way is not anger. He isn't reading the on-screen instructions and gets angry when what he's trying to do isn't working. Children do better than that. Still fail.

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Into the Black May 11, 2014, 18:53 NegaDeath

The guy sucks at the game, and RPG's in general apparently. He got to the only "town" in the game and didn't properly explore and talk to all the NPC's? At that point in the game there are only 5 people there, lazy. He clearly isn't bothering to read the on screen instructions as he's wasting his effigies by burning them. You can tell he's used to playing games that have mandatory tutorials for everything and UI's that take up half the screen with maps, objectives, directions, etc. Fail.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Into the Black May 10, 2014, 02:25 NegaDeath

The rules of acquisition really do apply to every situation.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 9, 2014, 14:37 NegaDeath

Pigeon wrote on May 9, 2014, 14:00:
But you neeeeed that gamma ray shielded, helium-argon encased triple platinum black five foot cable for $80, otherwise you won't get the best signal possible O_O

Monster cables are generic bargain bin garbage. If you really want to preserve the integrity of your signal you use a $1500 cable.

11. Re: Out of the Blue May 9, 2014, 12:51 NegaDeath

Mad Max RW wrote on May 9, 2014, 12:03:
About the White House climate report, since when have they been right about anything? It's pathetic there are still people willing to swallow their shit.

It's more pathetic that there are so many people out there who think they know more about a subject than the people who have trained and worked in the field their whole lives.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Community Test Environment
3. Re: Battlefield 4 Community Test Environment May 8, 2014, 19:17 NegaDeath

So.....it's a post gold beta test server? Headscratch  

News Comments > Free Unreal Tournament Plans
28. Re: Free Unreal Tournament Plans May 8, 2014, 17:28 NegaDeath

The fact that we're even getting a new Unreal deserves optimism. I'll reserve the sour grapes for when it launches and if it sucks.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: Into the Black May 8, 2014, 00:27 NegaDeath

She didn't ask for thi....wait, she actually did? Never mind then.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse May 7, 2014, 13:47 NegaDeath

Give him a break you guys, he's only staring into your soul.  

4. Re: Into the Black May 6, 2014, 23:35 NegaDeath

PropheT wrote on May 6, 2014, 19:03:
Bringing back the old cast kind of gives new meaning to when they say they've spotted walkers past the south beacon.

When 900 years old you reach, look as good, you will not.

1810 Comments. 91 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo