Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NegaDeath

Real Name NegaDeath   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NegaDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 2, 2012, 06:19
Total Comments 1920 (Pro)
User ID 57352

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 19, 2014, 13:41 NegaDeath

HorrorScope wrote on Dec 19, 2014, 10:31:
MS - in 720P.

Play all of your favorite VR games in all their glory from the first person perspective, from your porch, behind your screen door.

Don't forget at a "cinematic" frame rate.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
10. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 18, 2014, 17:33 NegaDeath

jdreyer wrote on Dec 18, 2014, 16:51:
Imagine a world champion martial artist shrieking and jumping on the table at the sight of a cockroach scuttling across the floor. Pathetic.

Worse still this is more like them jumping just because someone out of sight yelled "cockroach". There's no proof the damn thing exists.

7. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 18, 2014, 16:29 NegaDeath

Article on North Korea's growing cyberwarfare capabilities

Honestly it makes sense to me they would be expanding their abilities in this field. They are hopelessly outmatched in a conventional military sense, this seems like a logical alternate route to take. Logical for a batshit crazy country I mean.

Edit: Bloody hell this insanity is spreading

The company later said it “has no further release plans” for the film, including theatrical release, DVD, or video on demand.

Paramount Cancels ‘Team America’ Showings, Theaters Say

This comment was edited on Dec 18, 2014, 16:36.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
22. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 18, 2014, 12:01 NegaDeath

What a wonderful precedent. All you need to shut something down now is to make a vague threat.

Alamo Drafthouse In Dallas/Fort Worth To Show 'Team America' Instead Of 'The Interview'

I like them. They have balls. I like balls.

6. Re: Into the Black Dec 17, 2014, 22:14 NegaDeath

We don't want a repeat of the attacks that followed the release of Team America, do we? And by attacks I mean the absolutely fucking nothing that happened. But hey I'm sure the head in the sand approach will stop them from making threats next time.  

News Comments > Dragon Age Inquisition Free & Paid DLC
5. Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Free & Paid DLC Dec 17, 2014, 10:56 NegaDeath

Seems like a waste of money. But it's an improvement on making a lore important character paid DLC. I'm looking at you ME3.  

9. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 16, 2014, 16:41 NegaDeath

Cutter wrote on Dec 16, 2014, 15:24:
They're all the same. You think the Liberals will undo this if they win the next election? Yeah about as likely as Chretien eliminating the GST like he promised. The only ones who might are the NDP but the majority of Canadians continue to stupidly vote against their own self-interests.

Oh I agree with you on the Liberals. They're basically the same as the cons but with a few less ideological hangups on some personal freedoms. Having lived through an NDP govt that took SK literally from bankrupt to boom in a decade I would gladly give them a shot at federal power.

6. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 16, 2014, 14:51 NegaDeath

Verno wrote on Dec 16, 2014, 13:31:
Somewhere without internet.

That's ok they've got drones for that.

A good govt would be protecting us from this stuff. Our current govt berates us and compares us to child predators if we don't support their warrantless spying. In answer to a below post yes this can happen in Canada, if you elect the wrong people.

This comment was edited on Dec 16, 2014, 14:56.

News Comments > Leaked Win10 Reveals Xbox App
18. Re: Leaked Win10 Reveals Xbox App Dec 15, 2014, 11:33 NegaDeath

What's that? You don't want to buy an Xbox? That's ok, we'll just turn your PC into an Xbox.

You just know someone over there floated the idea of making Kinect mandatory for Win10.

News Comments > Steam Holiday Auction Suspended
17. Re: KEEFOX_CHECKED_FLAG_FALSE Dec 12, 2014, 11:30 NegaDeath

El Pit wrote on Dec 12, 2014, 11:15:
SimplyMonk wrote on Dec 12, 2014, 11:02:
Raven wrote on Dec 12, 2014, 10:55:
Atomic wrote on Dec 12, 2014, 10:53:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 12, 2014, 10:50:
SpectralMeat wrote on Dec 12, 2014, 10:49:
ForgedReality wrote on Dec 12, 2014, 10:32:
Half-Life 3 confirmed!
For iOS devices

Card game....

Graphic novel.

Costs 3 Trillion gems.

Per chapter...

Per HAT. Hat-Life 3.

Additional requirements & DRM: GFWL, Origin, uPlay, Rockstar Social, Securom, Tages and Starforce

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Into the Black Dec 11, 2014, 23:50 NegaDeath

Can't say I have a big problem with this so long as the password warrant stays intact. As always it will ultimately depend on how the police and RCMP respect/abuse the power. If they behave then it seems like a reasonable upgrade to existing law to adapt to current technology.  

News Comments > Steam Holiday Auction Underway; Holiday Sale Next Week
10. Re: Into the Black Dec 11, 2014, 23:41 NegaDeath

nin wrote on Dec 11, 2014, 20:52:
"Either way, we win!" - Valve

The only winning move is not to play.

Stupid me, here I converted all my junk to gems without checking first and it can't buy jack shit. I could have picked up a couple bucks selling them straight. And of course you can't convert the freebie copies of games you don't need. Guess I get to keep those 3 copies of Portal.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Into the Black Dec 11, 2014, 22:12 NegaDeath

And in other new today AT&T and it's competitors have decided to finally comply with the minimum 10Mpbs requirement imposed by the FCC. However they have decided to define Mbps as a previously unheard term of Microbytes per second. 1 Microbyte is equivalent to 1/2 of a byte. The plans start at $60 a month. FCC chairman Wheeler was last heard shrugging his shoulders and stroking a large sack with a money symbol on it.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 11, 2014, 17:45 NegaDeath

Cutter wrote on Dec 11, 2014, 17:00:
Very true. There are a ton of people who wouldn't even dream their government would be doing this stuff. There are a lot of naive and dumb sheeple out there.

I'm more worried about the people who are both aware & perfectly ok with it. People who are blissfully ignorant of world history and the reasons the civilized world decided these laws were important. Apparently way too many of these types get voted in to office.

News Comments > Evening Patches
4. Re: Into the Black Dec 9, 2014, 21:48 NegaDeath

HorrorScope wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 21:19:
The wait continues...

My Eyes!

Unclean! Unclean!

But seriously though, that's just a side effect of the new leprosy skill perk.

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again
17. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2014, 23:50 NegaDeath

After some of the messes that have "launched" recently take all the time you need. Do it right the first time. Can't speak for others but my backlog won't be hurt by it. I swear I have like 10 RPG's to go through as it is.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 8, 2014, 10:31 NegaDeath

That Judge is like a robot programmed with an amalgam of all the logically bankrupt "if you have nothing to hide" arguments you can find in random forums on the internet.

Worse still, any Judge saying any Federal agency should be given carte blanche is downright fucking frightening.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
4. Re: Into the Black Dec 6, 2014, 23:34 NegaDeath

Most evil corporations don't have their janitors doing the IT work and storing their passwords in a hilariously named folder called "passwords".  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
5. Re: Into the Black Dec 6, 2014, 23:32 NegaDeath

Give him a break guys, it isn't like he's beaming advertisements into your brain while you sleep Futurama style.

That's at least 10 years off.

5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 3, 2014, 11:06 NegaDeath

Once I can see. Not excusable but I can understand it. Your staff are lazy or under trained. Management doesn't understand or take seriously their IT needs. Corporate culture has things paralyzed. Something let standards slip. Shouldn't happen but it does in poorly managed companies, I get it.

But ANOTHER major hack? 3 years after the last one which even got congress involved they still haven't locked their shit down? Now we've gone from inept to serial and dangerous incompetence. I don't know how the laws work for this stuff, especially in the modern "get out of jail free card" corporate era, but if there is a book it should be thrown at them. Out of a cannon.

1920 Comments. 96 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo