Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NegaDeath

Real Name NegaDeath   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NegaDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 2, 2012, 06:19
Total Comments 2086 (Senior)
User ID 57352

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Syndicate Announced
6. Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Announced May 12, 2015, 22:12 NegaDeath

Yup looks like the last 30 AC games.

How's the full on boat spinoff of AC4 coming guys? Guys? Hello?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
7. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 12, 2015, 15:06 NegaDeath

descender wrote on May 12, 2015, 12:32:
That's not what Skynet in the movies was designed to be Cutter. It only took that path when they tried to shut it down.

Unless you count T3 where it was evil from the start. I totally forgive you if you don't count T3.

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black May 7, 2015, 22:06 NegaDeath

They did get the rights to use Spiderman again so there's some progress.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse May 7, 2015, 13:55 NegaDeath

I guess surgery selfies will be next.  

News Comments > New NFS This Fall; No Mirror's Edge & Titanfall Sequels Before 2016
13. Re: New NFS This Fall; No Mirror's Edge & Titanfall Sequels Before 2016 May 5, 2015, 23:12 NegaDeath

Slick wrote on May 5, 2015, 23:01:
I might be mishearing what you're saying, but i think that 2142 handled massive ground wars with aerial vehicles, and still managed titan boarding. It wasn't in space, but it worked.

In Battlefront the space maps were larger if you consider the greater freedom of direction, as were the ships. I remember some of the tense corridor fights on the Titans, it never happened from what I saw in Battlefront. Maybe if they bumped it to 128.

News Comments > New NFS This Fall; No Mirror's Edge & Titanfall Sequels Before 2016
8. Re: New NFS This Fall; No Mirror's Edge & Titanfall Sequels Before 2016 May 5, 2015, 22:40 NegaDeath

No issue with the loss of space battles, it was the lamest part of Battlefront 2. 64 people just isn't enough to do both space combat and cruiser boarding justice.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue May 4, 2015, 16:27 NegaDeath

nin wrote on May 4, 2015, 13:36:
Fuck no. Let him dig that hole. Especially after the deadpool incident.

Maverick: Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby.

Air Boss Johnson: Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

Goose: No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Maverick: Sorry, Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower.

*WHOOOOOSH*

News Comments > I am Bread Star Wars Update
7. Re: I am Bread Star Wars Update May 4, 2015, 16:15 NegaDeath

Well at least someones doing something with a star wars space sim, though what looks to be a rogue leader-ish bread theme was not high on my expectations list. And now for the obligatory yet lame bread joke:

Emperor Pumpernickle: "Lord Vagel, rise!"

Ba dum tsh.

News Comments > Kerbal Space Program Version 1.0 Launches
11. Re: Kerbal Space Program Version 1.0 Launches Apr 28, 2015, 00:31 NegaDeath

It's been awhile since I played it, I wonder how far the Kerbals that I sent on an accidental doomed eternal voyage into the inky black void of space have gone. I'm sure they're fine.  

News Comments > Steam Ending Paid Mods; Providing Refunds
11. Re: Steam Ending Paid Mods; Providing Refunds Apr 27, 2015, 21:41 NegaDeath

Now to see how they handle it with the next game. Donation button? Good start. Fallout 4 modding DRM locked to the Steam workshop? Batten the hatches....  

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $80M; Accepting Subscription Contributions
14. Re: Star Citizen Passes $80M; Accepting Subscription Contributions Apr 27, 2015, 21:02 NegaDeath

Buy a ship to donate money to the project so they can make more ships that you can buy to donate to the project so they can make more ships that you buy to donate to the project ad infinitum.

Oh and don't forget subscriptions. And the bake sale on Friday. Starting next week they'll air the ads with the poor looking children who can't afford a ship of their own, please pledge! No decision yet on dressing people up to look like a Santa Chris Roberts and placing them in malls with glass donation jars.

News Comments > Bethesda on Paid Skyrim Mods
39. Re: Bethesda on Paid Skyrim Mods Apr 27, 2015, 20:36 NegaDeath

So it's dead. Good. Too many issues. I saw a comment from yesterday that they were looking at implementing donation buttons. I think they should do that. It gets mod authors some money and prevents all the issues with mandatory payments. Leave it like that for awhile and see how things go. And for fucks sake talk to the community first before you try something like this again. Half the drama was from this coming out of nowhere.  

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
11. Re: Sunday Interviews Apr 26, 2015, 18:33 NegaDeath

When 75% of the proceeds from the sale of a mod don't go to the mod author that is in no way making modding better, that is making the Valve/publisher bank account better. It'd be interesting to see the royalty rates for publisher games as a comparison. For the first time in it's existence (imo) Valve has finally displayed the danger in their stranglehold on the market. All this does is take DLC a step forward, now they have content being made that they don't even have to pay wages to produce or test.

This comment was edited on Apr 26, 2015, 19:01.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Into the Black Apr 24, 2015, 21:55 NegaDeath

jdreyer wrote on Apr 24, 2015, 21:17:
Former CIA head’s no-jail sentence for leaking called “gross hypocrisy.”

Pathetic the way they go after other leakers with dozens of years of prison for patriotically leaking corruption evidence, but let Patreaus off with a slap on the wrist for leaking docs because he wanted to wet his noodle.

Do as I say, not as I do.

News Comments > Skyrim Free Weekend
26. Re: Skyrim Free Weekend Apr 24, 2015, 14:12 NegaDeath

I've no issue with modders getting money, though I'd prefer it be through a donation button instead.

My issue is now there's a financial incentive for devs to skimp on content so that modders can pick up the slack and pay the dev for the privilege of finishing their game. Maybe it won't turn out this way but seeing how far DLC has gone I won't hold my breath.

This comment was edited on Apr 24, 2015, 14:23.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V NVIDIA Tweak Guide
12. Re: Grand Theft Auto V NVIDIA Tweak Guide Apr 22, 2015, 12:38 NegaDeath

siapnar wrote on Apr 22, 2015, 12:00:
Have any of you noticed a specific setting that cause fps drops or judder?

Advanced distance scaling seems to do this for me even if set low on the slider.
Mind you, I have no other advanced options enabled.

GTX 970 here as well

I've only noticed the in-game v-sync cripples performance on my 970 while forcing vsync from the nvidia control panel works fine. Otherwise settings are at or near high.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V NVIDIA Tweak Guide
6. Re: Grand Theft Auto V NVIDIA Tweak Guide Apr 22, 2015, 11:03 NegaDeath

I found Geforce Experience to actually be a little bit too conservative on my 970. It turns on FXAA when the game seems to run perfectly smooth with MSAAx2 + TXAA.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 22, 2015, 10:59 NegaDeath

My TV was affected, not that I used the feature.  

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Apr 17, 2015, 21:44 NegaDeath

Saw this earlier, the timing of the shots was pretty much perfect. Love the little synchronized hand wave in the middle.  

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Apr 17, 2015, 16:22 NegaDeath

Good for him, I hope it stays in remission. I've seen the worst it can inflict on a person and wouldn't wish that fate on anyone. That I happen to love his reviews is icing on the cake.  

2086 Comments. 105 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo