Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NegaDeath

Real Name NegaDeath   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NegaDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 2, 2012, 06:19
Total Comments 2107 (Senior)
User ID 57352

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > GTA Online Update Next Week
4. Re: Into the Black Jun 30, 2015, 22:51 NegaDeath

Wish there were some two player heists added. My buddy and I haven't had much (no) success with randoms joining us. Doesn't have to be fancy, just let us rob some more small banks or upscale shops.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Adds $400 Ship
27. Re: Into the Black Jun 30, 2015, 22:39 NegaDeath

Oh god this mashup of star citizen and scientology is perfect.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Adds $400 Ship
6. Re: Star Citizen Adds $400 Ship Jun 30, 2015, 18:23 NegaDeath

"Potential owners and operators can rest easy: the Starliner is a ship designed to pay for itself!"

Wait, wait wait. It'll "pay back" your real money with fake money. That is not paying you back. This makes as much sense as giving the dealer of a monopoly game real money to buy a hotel. And even then it's a tangible object for a game that has actually been finished.

No. Just no.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 30, 2015, 18:16 NegaDeath

I'll have what he's having.  

News Comments > On Star Citizen FPS Delays
25. Re: On Star Citizen FPS Delays Jun 29, 2015, 13:11 NegaDeath

Flatline wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 11:15:
That's more or less what I did ever since I found out that my kickstarter ship is basically obsolete before it was even flyable in an alpha.

At this point, I'm only in it for Squadron 42.

And Squadron 42 is the only thing they haven't show off in any form since the original kickstarter video. No really guys it's coming this year!

Disclaimer: "This year" is in Valve time. Plus 6 months. Definitely before the heat death of the universe, but only if they don't remake the engine from scratch again. Buy some ships!

News Comments > Battlefield 2143 Images?
8. Re: Into the Black Jun 28, 2015, 19:43 NegaDeath

As much as I loved Titan mode in 2142 I just can't see them working on two sci-fi takes on Battlefield at the same time. Honestly I'd rather see Vietnam come back, I miss having music playing from my heli.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Into the Black Jun 27, 2015, 15:47 NegaDeath

Can you fly into the danger zone while sitting at a console controlling a drone?  

News Comments > Evening Previews
3. Re: Into the Black Jun 27, 2015, 04:15 NegaDeath

It still feels too much like Spore all over again. Amazing demos, massive universe, yet utterly shallow in the end. I hope I'm wrong but this nagging feeling won't go away.  

News Comments > GMG Arkham Knight Refunds
36. Re: Into the Black Jun 26, 2015, 02:12 NegaDeath

The previous game Origins still has a lot of bugs. They patched the biggest game breaking bugs and told fans to expect no more fixes, they were now spending all their time on DLC. I don't see how a rational person can give them the benefit of the doubt when they release an even more broken game the next time around. This thing doesn't need a patch, it needs an overhaul on par with if not bigger than AC:Unity did. It isn't just performance there is stuff completely missing from the game that is present on consoles. Something like that doesn't get fixed quickly.  

News Comments > GMG Arkham Knight Refunds
21. Re: GMG Arkham Knight Refunds Jun 25, 2015, 18:37 NegaDeath

eDave wrote on Jun 25, 2015, 17:40:
All the bitching from the PC gaming community over this is going to kill the PC gaming community. Lucky we even got a port in this day and age.

Why exactly are we lucky to receive a broken port in this day and age? The PC and consoles are closer now in technical design than at any point prior. It's using an engine that has long since had the bugs worked out on the PC platform. There have been three previous games to practice the porting process on. They even wholesale removed advanced graphics features from the PC port and it still runs like ass on all but the most powerful hardware. This shit should be getting better not worse. Thank you sir may I have another? F that noise.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 24, 2015, 11:02 NegaDeath

I get the frustration, I want a new Metroid. We haven't had one in HD yet and with the artistic talent Retro displayed with the Prime trilogy that's a damn shame. If I were in charge I'd greenlight a new one and while fans are waiting also arrange for an HD port of the Trilogy digital re-release that existing customers would get for free or a small upgrade charge. But this petition is just childish.

Edit: Also keep it away from the team that did Other M. *shudder*

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront 3 PC Footage
3. Re: Star Wars Battlefront 3 PC Footage Jun 24, 2015, 10:46 NegaDeath

Pre-order cost in Canada is $80 for the basic and $90 for the "Deluxe" edition that only have two emotes as exclusives. I know our dollar has dropped compared to USD but it still feels like a ripoff. I think I'll stick with my no pre-order pledge and wait for a PC price drop and/or reviews. Too bad too, that Hoth demo from E3 pushed all my right buttons.

This comment was edited on Jun 24, 2015, 12:06.

News Comments > Batman Arkham Knight Release Announcement
14. Re: Batman Arkham Knight Release Announcement Jun 23, 2015, 15:46 NegaDeath

Batman Arkham Knight: "Stop Pre-ordering Games Deluxe Edition" Beta Release Announcement

Fixed.

This comment was edited on Jun 23, 2015, 16:10.

News Comments > Free StarCraft II: Whispers of Oblivion Announced
11. Re: Free StarCraft II: Whispers of Oblivion Announced Jun 17, 2015, 16:15 NegaDeath

Slick wrote on Jun 17, 2015, 16:05:
back on point though,

what's the deal with kerrigan? wasn't she turned into a human at the end of the terran campaign? and then she's back to dreadlock'd she-bitch for the zerg campaign? was the zerg campaign a flashback or something? what am i missing?

She intentionally re-dreadlock'd herself partway through the Zerg campaign, minus the evil.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
9. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 16, 2015, 13:25 NegaDeath

I've been holding off buying a PS4 and this show has pretty much shattered that resolve. FF7 Remake? I can't believe they're actually doing it. That was one big white whale they just revealed, do I dare revive the long dead dream of Chrono 3?  

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Announced
24. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Announced Jun 15, 2015, 18:11 NegaDeath

I look forward to seeing how the writers manage to escape the potential telepathic glowing green machine-people ending of 3. Maybe if you import that save they just stare at each other during conversations?

Snark aside I do still have a weakness for the series. Look forward to more.

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: Into the Black Jun 10, 2015, 21:34 NegaDeath

That's some Grade A bullshit right there. I'll stick with my PS4 controller thank you.  

News Comments > Mega Man Legacy Collection This Summer
15. Re: Into the Black Jun 8, 2015, 23:47 NegaDeath

There's less content in this collection than there was in the version they released for PS2/Gamecube. Lazy.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
6. Re: Morning Interviews Jun 4, 2015, 11:47 NegaDeath

I look forward to the newest revision of the "We are dedicated to PC Gaming" flowchart.

To their credit I suppose what they are trying to do with Win10 looks a lot better than GFWL ever did.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 28, 2015, 23:34 NegaDeath

Bah, just use a PS4 controller over standard Bluetooth and install Inputmapper to tricks games into thinking it's a 360 controller. Even doubles as a mouse pad for emergencies.  

2107 Comments. 106 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo