Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 278 (Amateur)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Mar 16, 2014, 20:45 SlimRam

I wonder if Ellen Page will play herself in that role that's not really supposed to be her?  

"Angels with silver wings, shouldn't know suffering, I wish I could take the pain for you

If God has a master plan, that only He understands, I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through"

Depeche Mode - Precious
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Galactic Command Echo Squad SE Demo
2. Re: Galactic Command Echo Squad SE Demo Mar 16, 2014, 14:44 SlimRam

DON'T SAY IT!!! *cringes*  

"Angels with silver wings, shouldn't know suffering, I wish I could take the pain for you

If God has a master plan, that only He understands, I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through"

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > GameRanger Passes 5M Users
9. Re: GameRanger Passes 5M Users Mar 12, 2014, 20:13 SlimRam

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 20:02:
Quboid wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 19:38:
Cutter wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 19:29:
Really? Never heard of them.

I've never heard of this either and I'm not sure what it does. Dedicated servers? Store? There's a decent list of games there, Anno 1404 for example, but what you can do with it I don't know.

It basically gives you a browser of available games in games that no longer support that by themselves. Pretty useful if you want to play old games online where the internet function ran over gamespy, for example.
I wonder if it supports 'Hello Kitty Island Adventure'? Everyone knows they ended that MMO WAY before they should have

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 12, 2014, 20:05 SlimRam

• The Flight of the Birdman: Flappy Bird Creator Dong Nguyen Speaks Out.
  • In my BEST Butthead impression, "Like...the guys name is Dong"

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > GameRanger Passes 5M Users
    5. Re: GameRanger Passes 5M Users Mar 12, 2014, 19:42 SlimRam

It almost sounds something like Tunngle?  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Defiance DLC Adds $77 Gun Kit
    10. Re: Defiance DLC Adds $77 Gun Kit Mar 12, 2014, 18:29 SlimRam

I actually still play this some but not very often. I knew this game was kinda dead when I went to an arkfall and even after like 10 minutes I was still the only player attacking it...yeeeeeah yeah yep Uhoh  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Watch Dogs Minimum PC Specs
    24. Re: Watch Dogs Minimum PC Specs Mar 12, 2014, 16:13 SlimRam

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnd THAT'S MY CUE TO UPGRADE! *Looking down at my sad leaning tower of despair......SIGH*  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $40M
    6. Re: Star Citizen Passes $40M Mar 10, 2014, 21:07 SlimRam

Cutter wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 20:01:
    When they get SlimRam's janitorial system in place, wake me.
    EXACTLY! Because EVEN a Supreme Space Admiral General Commander In Chief has to GO and DAMMIT when the poop hits the fan (see what I did there?) I *saluting* Sanitation Engineer 3rd class SlimRam will BE THERE TO KEEP THE TOILETS FLOWING (and not overflowing) during combat!

And ofcourse, 'SlimRam's Salvage Yard and Space Burrito Surprise Shack' is still a dream of mine too!

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Tomb Raider "Exceeded Profit Expectations"
    3. Re: Tomb Raider Mar 7, 2014, 09:21 SlimRam

it almost sounds like they don't know how many units they have moved?

"How many units did you say we sold?"

"Eh, just ballpark it!"

"Right!"

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > 3D Realms Acquisition Details
    2. Re: 3D Realms Acquisition Details Mar 3, 2014, 09:48 SlimRam

3D Realms is legendary for its contributions to the gaming industry nudie bar down the street from there offices and the local coke dealers..."
    Fixed

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
    2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 24, 2014, 21:28 SlimRam

• Robots will be smarter than us all by 2029, warns AI expert Ray Kurzweil

• My toaster is already my god: *Sits idly by staring at the toaster light for my delicious blueberry pop-tarts*

"I live to serve you oh 'Master of the Breakfast Pastry'"

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Rambo The Video Game
    23. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Rambo The Video Game Feb 21, 2014, 18:16 SlimRam

Cutter wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 18:01:
    SlimRam wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 17:43:
    Cutter wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 13:30:
    They forgot to ship this game with one thing....a good supply of body bags.
    Spot on Sir! That was by far, the best post of the day!

Heh, thanks. But I was really hoping to start a cascade of quotes from Rambo with that one.
    Well alrighty then, here goes :

Zaysen: "Drop your weapons! Now! You have no chance of escape! Come forward! I wish to take you back alive! This is your last warning! The choice is yours!"
    Colonel Trautman: "What do you say John?"
    Rambo: [loading his gun] "Fuck 'em!"

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Rambo The Video Game
    21. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Rambo The Video Game Feb 21, 2014, 17:43 SlimRam

Cutter wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 13:30:
    They forgot to ship this game with one thing....a good supply of body bags.
    Spot on Sir! That was by far, the best post of the day!

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
    29. Re: Morning Screenshots Feb 10, 2014, 18:01 SlimRam

Awesome, well this honestly was the only fucking MMORPG that I've ever given a shit about. I have loved Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim with all my heart, they were without a doubt my most favorite games ever! For some stupid, fucking ridiculous reason I was hoping this game was actually going to be good? The Elder Scrolls games are a proven formula for a game that actually works! HOW the fucking hell are these developers not able to use this to make a online game that's awesome? Please tell me, is it that much of a stretch to put this universe into an MMO successfully? Well NIN said it best and most simple; I simply haven't heard anything good about this game. Either way, I seriously believe it's going to be a very long time before I give one shit about any other MMO. Honestly, I'm heartbroken and I feel like I'm going to VOMIT. Fuck it either way, this is the last time I will ever comment on this game again. Ever.  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
    1. Re: Morning Screenshots Feb 10, 2014, 09:47 SlimRam

I saw the Angry Joe beta review and he basically described it as a poor man's elder scrolls without the heart of the other games. The graphics are apparently quite nice but he's thinking that it will go free to play within a year. As it stands right now he feels it cannot sustain the 15 dollar a month subscription. Soooo...yeah sigh  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
    13. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 8, 2014, 14:12 SlimRam

But...But, you go to the movie theater for the whole EXPERIENCE you know:

The guy sitting to your left that has bad gas (i'm usually that guy)

The guy sitting in front of you that is a basketball player and even on a step ladder you couldn't possibly see the screen

The guy sitting to your right that is filming the entire movie on his cam

The guy sitting behind you who's laugh is so loud that it would wake the dead

You know THE MOVIE THEATER EXPERIENCE!

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > New Elite: Dangerous Backer MP Alpha
    8. Re: New Elite: Dangerous Backer MP Alpha Feb 5, 2014, 21:57 SlimRam

I think it looks pretty neato. I hope the game does well and as a Braben naysayer am fully prepared to eat crow if his game rocks.

*Stands up and takes a knife and fork in hand with my napkin tied around my neck as I walk outside and begin to climb a tree...*

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Evening Interviews
    2. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 5, 2014, 21:41 SlimRam

If someone's blind...aren't they considered disabled? *reading the bullet and scratching my head*  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Titanfall Beta Not Restricted to Preorders
    2. Re: Titanfall Beta Not Restricted to Preorders Feb 3, 2014, 09:45 SlimRam

Ok, this game keeps popping up in Blues and I've totally ignored it. Is there anything to this or...can I go back to sleep?  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Tweak Plans
    8. Re: Battlefield 4 Tweak Plans Jan 30, 2014, 22:25 SlimRam

siapnar wrote on Jan 30, 2014, 13:14:
    To be honest I don't even think I've unlocked a shotgun yet at level 27. I definitely want to use one, now.

Is there a quick way to do so?
    I think you have to play the support class, which is unfortunate, because they start you with a heavy machine gun and it's....meh. But you probably have carbines unlocked so you can use those in any class I believe? There's one small shotgun called the shorty but I think it's actually in the pistol category? I might be wrong about that, so if you play with pistols you will eventually unlock it...But someone told me it was the last pistol unlock though but i'm not sure about that either? *shrug*

Depeche Mode - Precious

278 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 2.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo