Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 334 (Amateur)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > Boss Key Staffs Up
8. Re: Boss Key Staffs Up Jul 24, 2014, 09:57 SlimRam

NKD wrote on Jul 24, 2014, 04:23:
|RaptoR| wrote on Jul 24, 2014, 02:58:

Just don't get it.

The guy basically has no love for the fundamentals of PC gaming. He just doesn't care about it as a platform, nor does he share the ideals that a lot of PC gamers have regarding business models and other important topics. It's especially disappointing since, as you said, he had a strong presence in the PC realm early on.
This pretty much, and also reportedly, he use to drown puppies and beat up homeless people *shrug*

The last time I went to a funeral, I looked over at the widow then look down at her husband's body and said, "I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that suit."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
36. Re: Op Ed Jul 23, 2014, 15:37 SlimRam

PHJF wrote on Jul 23, 2014, 15:14:
Men will ALWAYS dominate this planet, unless a woman creates an army strong enough to defeat man altogether (and unless there's some kind of sex wars that started and I haven't heard about it then that's probably never going to happen).

Don't be so dramatic. The current upper echelon is still mostly comprised of or immediately descended from rich, white, conservative men. They're going to die off and be replaced by men whose only experience with gross misogyny comes from watching Mad Men. I highly doubt the new breed will be half as resentful or hostile toward women coworkers and employees.
honestly, I was making a joke (as usual). of course this is a ridiculous, dramatic statement but also and sadly, this is still the type of mentality that rules the day. and yes, I believe you to be very correct in saying that this will be bred out of us eventually as a society, but I believe that will take a very very very long time.

The last time I went to a funeral, I looked over at the widow then look down at her husband's body and said, "I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that suit."

News Comments > Op Ed
29. Re: Op Ed Jul 23, 2014, 14:56 SlimRam

Just a quick life lesson from yours truly.

Men have always dominated this planet.

Men will ALWAYS dominate this planet, unless a woman creates an army strong enough to defeat man altogether (and unless there's some kind of sex wars that started and I haven't heard about it then that's probably never going to happen).

Men mostly have designed and created society and the laws that govern it.

If women want anything to change they simply have to remove all men from positions of power. And the only way that'll ever happen is if there is war against men, worldwide, and they win. The problem with this is men tend to be very good at war & in times of crisis, they band together.

So there you have it, the problem is solved, either sex war against the entire world or nothing changes. Simple really

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 22, 2014, 11:28 SlimRam

Payday 2 is my go to game as of right now. I played quite a bit this weekend and I can tell you that if you can get into a game with a high level player and he doesn't kick your ass out, then play with him and he knows exactly what to do and he explains how to get through the missions the best way or what you're really supposed to be doing. This helped me immensely. Also, even though the bots suck total ass and they cannot perform basic functions its still fun to play a game with them and try to figure out what you're supposed to be doing or how the flow of that level is going to be. Think of it as 'casing' the level before you play it online with your buddies, it does help!  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 22, 2014, 10:59 SlimRam

Just to test the theory of mine that this works both ways, I started a game of Skyrim this morning and I went into a outhouse and I pooped. Well guess what, in RL...I totally pooped them.
...of course, I can't really blame this on Skyrim. it's really just part of me getting older and losing bowel control

This comment was edited on Jul 22, 2014, 11:13.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 22, 2014, 10:41 SlimRam

Nvidia's new gaming tablet fully supports Twitch broadcasting
Does anyone know if the Nvidia Shield is a success or...Betamax?

News Comments > PC Gaming Alliance Gives Up, Changes Name
29. Re: PC Gaming Alliance Gives Up, Changes Name Jul 22, 2014, 09:59 SlimRam

“I’m a member of the Imperial PC Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan.”

“You are part of the Open Gaming Alliance and a traitor. Take her away!”

News Comments > PC Gaming Alliance Gives Up, Changes Name
10. Re: PC Gaming Alliance Gives Up, Changes Name Jul 21, 2014, 22:38 SlimRam

This is from they're website:
Our mission is to keep the gaming ecosystem “open” and the most profitable platform for publishing games. Our focus is across multiple OSs such as: Windows, Mac OSX, SteamOS, Linux, etc.; and for all form factors including desktops, laptops, tablets, and 2-in-1s. We provide a unified leadership voice for the industry.

Our Deliverables: The OGA has several initiatives targeted at improving the gaming experience. Key examples include the following: The best unbiased research on gaming in the industry. Management of the PC Gaming and PC Gaming Certified Logo programs. White papers and other marketing collateral to assist with business strategy and to improve development practices and awareness.

Our Goal: Deliver an increased ROI to members and consumers by delivering a superior gaming experience. This applies to gaming anytime, everywhere, on any screen, on any OS, for any form-factor, on your terms.
..and I have no idea what it means

News Comments > Yager: No Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
34. Re: Yager: No Spec Ops: The Line Sequel Jul 21, 2014, 17:32 SlimRam

nin wrote on Jul 21, 2014, 17:00:
I think he lost all credibility when he said "Titanfall is the best FPS that has ever been made".

Wait...... Are you saying that...it's not the best first person shooter ever made??? Uh oh...um, yeah I need to go do something *quietly slides over to my closet and opens the doors and starts deconstructing my Titanfall shrine*

News Comments > Yager: No Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
18. Re: Yager: No Spec Ops: The Line Sequel Jul 21, 2014, 12:40 SlimRam

I played the game and yes dammit, sacrifices had to be made, was I proud of MY actions? No but God dammit this is WAR!

My wife spit on me; called me a "baby killer" I just told her I was doing my duty (and playing a average third person shooter) then I stood up, saluted my picture of Oliver north, farted in her general direction and left the room humming the national anthem.

LONG LIVE AMERICA DAMMIT!

This comment was edited on Jul 21, 2014, 12:47.

34. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2014, 20:56 SlimRam

WarPig wrote on Jul 16, 2014, 20:30:
Probably going to need some help if anyone is around.....

It's 106F where I'm at...

so yeah, I'll be right over!

it sounds like you're in the same place I am. and as usual with any party, I'll bring the hookers and blow! Awwwwwww YEAH!!

Edit: and I'll also bring the dynamite because, let's face it, you really just can't have a party without dynamite!

This comment was edited on Jul 16, 2014, 21:13.

23. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2014, 14:24 SlimRam

Thor is now a woman

Well atleast now, if they make another Thor movie and the new Thor shows her ass, then I can finally say that I have seen a good Thor movie

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2014, 01:27 SlimRam

Blue, just go all ghetto on it (i'm an expert in this heh).

1) Close the window fully

2) Pull yo strap (a 9mm) and blow all the glass out of the window

3) Get some 'Glad Press N' Seal' and cover all the way up to the very edge of the now permanently open window.

Viola, now when you need to vent the bathroom just pull back the Press N' Seal AND....the BONUS.....Oh YES SIR YOU CAN REAPPLY THE PRESS N' SEAL INDEFINITELY.... Are you starting to see the REAL GENIUS OF THIS YET? *Nodding head knowingly*

27. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 8, 2014, 19:05 SlimRam

Payday 2 was actually the only game I bought during the summer sales and I have to say i'm liking it quite a bit! I got on a few games where we had ALL just bought it and were like level 5. NEEDLESS to say we were blowing stealth missions, killing hostages on accident, killing pedestrians on accident, shooting each other on accident It was basically pandemonium and a HELL of alot of fun!  

News Comments > Thief Film Plans
25. Re: Thief Film Plans Jul 3, 2014, 01:47 SlimRam

Cutter wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 18:07:
In a world ruled by heartless and greedy men, one man decided he was going to fight back. He was going to take from them what was most precious. Coming next summer Jason Staham is...The Thief!
Hehehehe EXACTLY! Let's see, they'll HAVE to dress Garrett (Statham) in a expensive, but stretchy black business suit so Garrett can karate kick his way thru the streets and roof tops of 'The City'! Instead of bow and arrows, THIS Garrett fires justice from two chrome-plated 50. cal Desert Eagles while spouting his catch phrase, "What's Your's IS Mine, and I choose to take your LIFE!" *BLAM BLAM*

My God, if the similarities between this movie and the source material were any closer I seriously doubt I could tell the two apart! Fingers crossed fellas, this movie has win written all over it...

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Change Plans
10. Re: Battlefield Hardline Change Plans Jul 2, 2014, 23:57 SlimRam

11. WEAPON DAMAGE AND COVER:
We heard you bastards yelling that you missed the ability to kill people running around corners and into cover so we put that back into the game, thank us later.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Jul 2, 2014, 00:54 SlimRam

• At Denny's it's Hashteroids, not Asteroids…

• Just goes to prove that you are guaranteed to get some kind of 'roids from Denny's.

May I recommend to NEVER order a steak from there, your colon will thank me.

That came out wrong...

But so will a Denny's steak...

I better stop, sorry.

News Comments > CliffyB: Don't Call My Comeback a Comeback
    26. Re: CliffyB: Don't Call My Comeback a Comeback Jul 1, 2014, 00:53 SlimRam

*Beginning music starts, "AHH AHH AHH AHH, AHH AHH AHH AHH"

I jump up in the boxing ring and rip off my shirt, putting on my chains and red hat, I grab the mic and spit*

Don't call it a comeback, I been SUCKING for years
    XBOXING my peers and putting SONY in fear
    Making the SHAME rain down like a mon-SOON
    Listen to MY ACCOUNT go BOOM
    Explosion, overpowering
    OverLOOKING THE PC, I'M GLOWERING
    Wrecking shop, when I drop these PC USERS that'll make YOUR HOPE STOP
    Don't you dare CARE, you betta BUY
    Don't ever compare
    REAL GAMES to MINE that'll all get HYPED and OVERPRICED
    MY CREDIBILITY is paying the price

I'm gonna knock you out [HUUUH!!!]
    BILLY said knock you out [HUUUH!!!]
    Headphones

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $47M
    1. Re: Star Citizen Passes $47M Jun 23, 2014, 22:32 SlimRam

Uh oh....another Star Citizen thread...

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!! Outtahere

News Comments > All Battlefield Hardline Beta Weapons Unlocked
    5. Re: All Battlefield Hardline Beta Weapons Unlocked Jun 20, 2014, 21:53 SlimRam

Now wait guys just wait a minute, you know it takes awhile to tweak those weapons just right so when you empty half a clip into someone they can turn around and one shot kill you.  

334 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo