Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 439 (Amateur)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2014, 13:18 SlimRam

Leon: The rifle is the first weapon you learn how to use, because it lets you keep your distance from the client. The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn.

Blue, your beef will never see you coming, you truly have become 'The Professional'.

I saw a hearse driving in the carpool lane the other day and I thought to myself, "That's cheating"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2014, 13:33 SlimRam

Creston wrote on Dec 5, 2014, 11:14:
Prez wrote on Dec 5, 2014, 10:27:
Who gets to declare it's "National Whatever" day? And why should I just take their word for it? Every day is "National Something-Or-Other" Day and I am kind of tired of it.

You just declare something a day. I invented Wipe Like You Mean It Day, and it seems to have a pretty good following.

Also, Blue, balaclavas go on sale in April, not December.

Hehehe, if I'm not mistaken 'Poop With A Vengeance' day falls directly before this on the holiday calendar?

I saw a hearse driving in the carpool lane the other day and I thought to myself, "That's cheating"

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 3, 2014, 13:39 SlimRam

Blue, I was going to suggest cutting your seasoning with baby laxative like they do blow to make it last a little longer but, you said that you're all out of it so I guess that won't work.

Well then *sigh* I suppose you could just order some more. Sorry man.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 1, 2014, 16:00 SlimRam

Yeahyeah Yeah wrote on Dec 1, 2014, 13:37:
In other news, a brilliant young man with a high IQ and a perfect GPA has decided to leave medical school so he can donate his tuition to Komen for the Cure.

"I just wanted to do my best to help out," said the 24 year old who gave up pursuing his oncology degree to donate the tens of thousands of dollars to charity.

*Holding up my index finger covered in a latex glove*

And to think I gave up my gynecology practice for this lap of luxury...

*Looking around my trailer*

Oh God, kill me

News Comments > Original Elite for Free
7. Re: Original Elite for Free Nov 24, 2014, 13:00 SlimRam

Phasenoise wrote on Nov 24, 2014, 12:42:
This is the offline play module.

Hehehe, you win sir!

News Comments > Game of Thrones Trailer; Voice Acting News
3. Re: Game of Thrones Trailer; Voice Acting News Nov 20, 2014, 20:27 SlimRam

I heard that the voice actors had to be naked while recording the dialogue *shrug*  

News Comments > Fallout: Shadow of Boston German TM [Updated]
27. Re: Fallout: Shadow of Boston German TM Nov 5, 2014, 13:44 SlimRam

it's kind of a shame that the setting that they picked for this game... with hope, of such a nuclear disaster falling upon Boston, there would hopefully be little left of this city but burnt glass... and perhaps, the John Adams brewery  

News Comments > Arma III Free Weekend
10. Re: Arma III Free Weekend Oct 23, 2014, 22:52 SlimRam

Think i'm going to give this a shot, i've been waiting for a price drop soooooo I think I shall try before I buy WOOT!  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs
17. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Oct 23, 2014, 17:02 SlimRam

I only ever received one trophy. it was a kid bicycle race that was sponsored by somebody. There was only four of us in the entire race including my brother. I think I was in the third grade and I was getting smoked by everybody in front of me including a little girl riding her pink bicycle with a basket.she fell off the bicycle and like an idiot I stopped to help her. she took off and left me standing there holding my bike, I became lost and eventually my parents had to drive in our car around the block to see where I'd gone. it was an honorary trophy actually, it said something to the effect of "your child is an idiot and came in last because he didn't know where the bicycle race was being held". so my street cred it's basically just that. I had a very sad sad childhood.  

News Comments > Metallica to Close BlizzCon
30. Re: Metallica to Close BlizzCon Oct 21, 2014, 23:45 SlimRam

Metallica? I say,

"You can take the metal out of they're ass, but you can't take the ass out of they're metal"

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
6. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 21, 2014, 21:41 SlimRam

• Donations Pour in After Pro-Gamer Dies During Tournament.

• I suppose someone has to say it... "Game over man, game over..."

May his thumbs never tire, his headphones never crackle and short, and earning the highest score is automatic in his gaming afterlife *bows*

News Comments > Jade Raymond Leaving Ubisoft
    70. Re: Jade Raymond Leaving Ubisoft Oct 21, 2014, 01:01 SlimRam

*Reading through the thread, takes off his glasses and places them gently folded in front of my hands on my desk. I lower my head and think reflectively for a moment and then try to put it all in the proper context, standing up I say,*

"She has nice jugs, I wish her the best."

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Fist of Jesus
    4. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Fist of Jesus Oct 18, 2014, 00:23 SlimRam

Another zombie game??? Jesus Christ! ...Oh wait...um...  

19. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2014, 00:00 SlimRam

Yah, i've always kinda scratched my head about Aquaman. I mean seriously, what if he gets jumped while he's on land by a bunch of thugs in a parking lot? I mean, as he's getting his water lily ass handed to him by these guys, does he jump up and run to the nearest McDonald's dumpster and order a half-eaten Filet-O-Fish sandwich to fight for him?  

21. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2014, 01:57 SlimRam

Columbus Day? Hell Yeah, it's about time they gave Peter Faulk his own holiday dammit!  

54. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2014, 23:30 SlimRam

Happy Birthday Bluesnews!

Without you I would have nothing to read on my phone while I am in the Porta-Johns at work; both, have been moving experiences.

News Comments > Into the Black
    3. Re: Into the Black Oct 6, 2014, 19:57 SlimRam

He's someone I looked up to... I'm only 5'-6"

Well, it makes me give it a cry, "Live and let die".

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation
    6. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation Oct 6, 2014, 19:19 SlimRam

nin wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 19:05:
    ViRGE wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 19:01:
    An 80 Metacritic score is better than I was expecting, especially after the last few Alien outings. Which means it's nowhere close to perfect, but that's about the score you'd expect for a good game.

Based on sega's previous outings (avp 2010, A:CM), an 80 is a fucking miracle to them!

In my best Newt voice,"That means that the game is pretty good...mostly"

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Fall Patch Arrives
    7. Re: Battlefield 4 Fall Patch Arrives Oct 1, 2014, 00:34 SlimRam

I think i'm going to load it back up and give it a go. I put almost 200 hours in BF4 before and uninstalled it finally. What the hell, I haven't felt like a human bullet-sponge in a while, i'm going back in (dammit I better not have lost my custom settings....poop, I probably did *grrrrrrr*). If any of you guys smoke 'Douglas Stone', and that will be the majority of you that play, then that will be me and just to reassure.

Yes I suck at Battlefield...badly

This comment was edited on Oct 1, 2014, 03:55.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 29, 2014, 00:14 SlimRam

I am the master of disaster when it comes to toilets! On me and the wife's last vacation I actually clogged 3 out of 3 toilets in the hotels we were staying at! I'm not sure if i'm just overly gifted when it comes to john clogging or lucky! Well, it was never lucky for the maids that had to come into the room and clean up after my rectal wreaking ball did it's damage. I think it's just shoddy construction honestly. I mean, the newer toilets use less water and I believe hamster poop could clog those damn things. BUT, the old super flushers of the past, OH HEEEEEELLLLLL NO! You could flush a Volkswagen down those damn things without even a hiccup. Dammit, I MISS the toilets of olde *sighs and marches off into my bathroom to reminisce about the past*  

439 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo