Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 273 (Amateur)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

News Comments > 37% of Steam Games Never Loaded by Owners
21. Re: 37% of Steam Games Never Loaded by Owners Apr 16, 2014, 10:13 SlimRam

Damn it, that reminds me I have GOT to fire up Snuggle Truck!  

"Angels with silver wings, shouldn't know suffering, I wish I could take the pain for you

If God has a master plan, that only He understands, I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through"

Depeche Mode - Precious
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 14, 2014, 20:26 SlimRam

US Airways Just Tweeted A Pic Of A Woman With A Plane In Her Vagina.
I'm in love....AGAIN, dammit

"Angels with silver wings, shouldn't know suffering, I wish I could take the pain for you

If God has a master plan, that only He understands, I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through"

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > DICE Looking Into BF4 "Death Shield" Bug
1. Re: DICE Looking Into BF4 Apr 14, 2014, 10:06 SlimRam

AHA! Now I can play this game and actually be a USEFUL bullet sponge!  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers
71. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 12, 2014, 01:48 SlimRam

There better be a animation of the pilot eating a Space Burrito Surprise or this entire effort is for naught *arms folded and huffing*  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Apr 8, 2014, 23:55 SlimRam

Oh...be still my HEART! I think i'm in LOVE!  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Apr 8, 2014, 00:04 SlimRam

Now I bet Bob REALLY doesn't like Mondays

Sleep In The Light, Mrs. Geldof *bows*

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Goat Simulator Patch Plans
1. Re: Goat Simulator Patch Plans Apr 7, 2014, 23:35 SlimRam

Anybody know if the nude patch is out yet?

Imagine:

NAKED GOATS!!!!

Awwwwww YEAH

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Watch Dogs Trailer
24. Re: Watch Dogs Trailer Apr 3, 2014, 00:01 SlimRam

Fantaz wrote on Apr 2, 2014, 19:01:
this game needs more goats
Aisha Tyler is supposedly in it so, they got that covered

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Caffeine Trailer; Crowdfunding
14. Re: Caffeine Trailer; Crowdfunding Apr 1, 2014, 22:56 SlimRam

Is it me or does the perspective look a little bit low??? I mean, he's at almost eye level with the table, and then the counter on the left, and then he looks out the window and it looks like all he can see is the top half of the space outside? I mean, is he a midget? Sure, I suppose THAT could add some potential scariness to the whole experience? Or perhaps he's a Hobbit...or a child....or maybe the gravity is set too strong and he's actually shrunk? I dunno but I liked the idea of a guy searching for coffee hehehe, THAT could be EPIC!  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Goat Simulator
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Goat Simulator Apr 1, 2014, 22:41 SlimRam

After the nude mod comes out

INSTANT BUY!!!

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > No Watch Dogs Demo
15. Re: No Watch Dogs Demo Apr 1, 2014, 00:11 SlimRam

No demo? Well, can they ATLEAST give us a Hanger Garage Module?  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Premium Battlefield 4 Naval Strike PC Launches
8. Re: Premium Battlefield 4 Naval Strike PC Launches Mar 31, 2014, 23:59 SlimRam

I might buy it; I tend to look at BF4 DLC as, "Different and exotic locations to get slaughtered"  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $41M - Procedural Generation Plans
37. Re: Star Citizen Hits $41M - Procedural Generation Plans Mar 31, 2014, 23:44 SlimRam

panbient wrote on Mar 31, 2014, 21:46:
No Space Burritos?

No Space Dollars!
Trust me, THERE WILL BE Slimram's Wholesale Salvage and Space Burrito Surprise Shack! *nods knowingly* I figure i'll have some space drones that come to your ship and take your order ala Sonic's curbside service and ofcourse...i'm thinking of a zero-G putt putt course and salsa fountain. Yes, my dreams are grandiose but dammit, if your going to be a bear, BE A GRIZZLY! *RRRRRRAAAAARRRRRRW!!* Beam

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Alien: Isolation in October
9. Re: Alien: Isolation in October Mar 29, 2014, 16:40 SlimRam

I hope to god this is good but...it feels like it's going to be more like surviving an alien on your ship as opposed to let's blast the bejeezus out of the damn thing. They have tried the blasting and gunning approach with limited success (I STILL think the first game back in 1999 by Rebellion was the best AvsP game made) and I got burned bad on the last fiasco soooooo... I still want this I think but I believe it's going to be a completely different experience than any Aliens game before. Let's keep fingers crossed........again *sigh*  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 18, 2014, 01:20 SlimRam

• John Romero working on mobile versions of Dangerous Dave and plans other mobile versions of his older games.
  • C'mon Guys! *looking around the room* Not ONE comment on Romero porting his games to mobile??? I mean...the implications of this could be staggering. Just THINK OF THE.....the *trying to hold back the laughs*...the uh...*grimace* the amazing DAIKATANA....in......in....a mobile version....OH SHIT I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > etc.
    4. Re: etc. Mar 16, 2014, 20:45 SlimRam

I wonder if Ellen Page will play herself in that role that's not really supposed to be her?  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Galactic Command Echo Squad SE Demo
    2. Re: Galactic Command Echo Squad SE Demo Mar 16, 2014, 14:44 SlimRam

DON'T SAY IT!!! *cringes*  

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > GameRanger Passes 5M Users
    9. Re: GameRanger Passes 5M Users Mar 12, 2014, 20:13 SlimRam

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 20:02:
    Quboid wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 19:38:
    Cutter wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 19:29:
    Really? Never heard of them.

I've never heard of this either and I'm not sure what it does. Dedicated servers? Store? There's a decent list of games there, Anno 1404 for example, but what you can do with it I don't know.

It basically gives you a browser of available games in games that no longer support that by themselves. Pretty useful if you want to play old games online where the internet function ran over gamespy, for example.
    I wonder if it supports 'Hello Kitty Island Adventure'? Everyone knows they ended that MMO WAY before they should have

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
    1. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 12, 2014, 20:05 SlimRam

• The Flight of the Birdman: Flappy Bird Creator Dong Nguyen Speaks Out.
  • In my BEST Butthead impression, "Like...the guys name is Dong"

Depeche Mode - Precious

News Comments > GameRanger Passes 5M Users
    5. Re: GameRanger Passes 5M Users Mar 12, 2014, 19:42 SlimRam

It almost sounds something like Tunngle?  

Depeche Mode - Precious

273 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo