Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 469 (Amateur)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Delayed?
4. Re: Dead Island 2 Delayed? Apr 8, 2015, 20:37 SlimRam

Oh shit, NOW where am I going to get my zombie fix?!?!?!  

My luck has been so bad lately that I have thought about ending it...

And by ending it I mean ending my daily trips to 'Big Al's Booby Trap'. But the girls would miss mah SWAGAH!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Revealed
8. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Revealed Apr 7, 2015, 19:15 SlimRam

Please God, don't let Elias Toufexis do Jensen's voice again unless he gets his whistling overbite fixed.  

And by ending it I mean ending my daily trips to 'Big Al's Booby Trap'. But the girls would miss mah SWAGAH!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 6, 2015, 14:52 SlimRam

There won't be any office desktops in the future...everyone will work from home. Basically, the only reason you will need people in your office is to have someone to blow the boss and make his coffee.  

News Comments > Sony Buys OnLive - Shutdown Planned
17. Re: Sony Buys OnLive - Shutdown Planned Apr 3, 2015, 17:07 SlimRam

Like it or not, I think that network only (no console) gaming is going to happen. I think all there will be in the future is cloud based gaming...and taking a small pill that transmits your neural responses wirelessly to .... THE CLOUD! Of course once my brain waves are transmitted to the cloud...the police will probably be showing up very soon afterwards  

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Apr 1, 2015, 00:18 SlimRam

Cutter wrote on Mar 31, 2015, 22:39:

Cutter loves the Goose. Cutter loves the Kwaka.

Annnnd if George had made this originally there would be no Mad Max franchise to speak of. The original was the perfect way to start. Society is just starting the collapse into the lawlessness of a post-apocalyptic world.

Yah, I gotta agree that I don't quite understand WHY they decided to reboot the series at this moment? I'm all for a reboot and God knows I adore the original movies, but...well...how about we restart the story at the beginning? I always thought that the series kinda needed a movie in between 'Mad Max' and 'The Road Warrior' also to show what actually happened to the world, amirite? And yeah, it's huge and over the top but COME ON MAN it's MAX! Hell, the series is ridiculous to begin with and the action was of course overly bombastic but that's what made it a classic!

As long as they have generous amounts of dismemberment I gotta support it!

4. Re: Into the Black Mar 31, 2015, 21:51 SlimRam

Ah Cutter is just mad because they killed the Goose

"That thing in there, that's not the Goose! No way!"

1. Re: Into the Black Mar 31, 2015, 20:00 SlimRam

Oh Dear GOD that movie looks AWESOME!!!! It's seems like there are gratuitous amounts of vehicular manslaughter...

In other words, it's perfect Flamethrower

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Operator Trailer
9. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Operator Trailer Mar 30, 2015, 15:50 SlimRam

But how many kills or assist do you have to get to be a SMOOOOOOOOOTH OPERATOR?  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 27, 2015, 19:29 SlimRam

• GTA PS4 visual downgrade being looked into, says Rockstar.

• Lovely, I honestly bought an XBone because I was tired of waiting for GTA. Well, that and I bought the Master Chief Collection so me and the wife could coop it again through Halo together (it's a really fun game to coop and she's a DAMN good sniper ). Ah well, I've honestly been playing Farcry 4 alot more anyway.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
    10. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 20, 2015, 19:50 SlimRam

Oh God NOOOOOooooooo! Next he will be saying that they are changing engines, then Brenda Romero gets a boob job and becomes lead level designer, then the mechanical frogs come into play.

Um, NO THANKS JOHN....yeah we've seen this all happen before buddy!

News Comments > EVE: Valkyrie Trailer
    9. Re: EVE: Valkyrie Trailer Mar 19, 2015, 20:20 SlimRam

If you're crazy about first person space combat and on the fence about VR that video should have made you reach for your're MasterCard! That looked REALLY REALLY NICE! The scale of the ships was pretty damn impressive!  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
    1. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 16, 2015, 22:30 SlimRam

• Man Vapes Semen- 5 BS News Stories That Went Viral.

• My wife usually just swallows, but only if it's not mine.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
    17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 9, 2015, 13:37 SlimRam

*Waves hand beckoning and moves around like a ghost with a Burger King bag over my head with eyes cut out* "Blue, you must go to the Dagobah System!" OOOOOOOoooooooooo

Actually just move to Arizona! C'mon man we don't do no damn DST here Ohhhh HELL NO! Let's face it, in the summer, whether it's 6 or 7 o'clock in the afternoon, it's still 110 degrees! We got....*looking around*...we got tequila and...uh...cactus...and uh...a big ass hole in the ground!

News Comments > Steam Machines in November
    2. Re: Steam Machines in November Mar 5, 2015, 18:38 SlimRam

But WHERE do you pour in the hot water/rug detergent mixture?  

News Comments > how do you Do It?
    5. Re: how do you Do It? Feb 28, 2015, 13:52 SlimRam

I suppose it could be used as an educational tool of sorts? I wonder if there is fisting?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
    24. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 18, 2015, 18:40 SlimRam

• Mars One narrows applicant pool to 100 potential dead Martians.

• Ok SURE this is probably a one way mission but then again, so is life. Hell, I would go! SURE I reek of alcohol most of the time, SURE I don't get along well with others, SURE I have a double digit I.Q., SURE I would HAVE to request a bunk with the cutie 19 year old Australian girl, and SURE I have bad gas and undoubtedly I would be the first voted to go out and check the AE-35 antenna. BUT STILL! I'm actually pretty damn cool under pressure (as long as there is Pabst Blue Ribbon) and i've been known to pull off engineering miracles even Scotty would be envious with little more than a Swiss army knife, a roll of duct tape, some KY jelly and a pack of Bazooka Joe Bubble Gum. Dammit, I should be going!

News Comments > Morning Interviews
    9. Re: Morning Interviews Feb 13, 2015, 11:15 SlimRam

It's...it's almost like they are begging me to be bad. It's pure Comment bait  

News Comments > Mass Effect 4 Multiplayer Revealed
    7. Re: Mass Effect 4 Multiplayer Revealed Feb 13, 2015, 10:34 SlimRam

Because Mass Effect was always about multiplayer...  

19. Re: Into the Black Jan 28, 2015, 00:47 SlimRam

"We CAME, we SAW.... oh SHIT I BROKE A NAIL!"  

News Comments > DOOM Mythbusters
    25. Re: DOOM Mythbusters Jan 26, 2015, 20:53 SlimRam

This seems sooooooo retarded, and BELIEVE ME, I KNOW RETARDED!

Oh wait.....aw dammit...

469 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo