Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 1993 (Pro)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
12. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 7, 2015, 11:28 Quinn

Retired wrote on Dec 7, 2015, 09:43:
One of the best uprades to JC3 is the fact you can't just steam roll everything in the world with a choppa.....the AA will get ya.

Now that you mention it, that is a good addition indeed!

Another great upgrade is the wingsuit. A tip: Switching between parachute and wingsuit repeatedly can keep you airborne practically forever because switching to the wingsuit gives you some nice and unrealistic momentum which you can use to gain altitude. Handy if you want to cross a large body of water with your wingsuit and realize you're not gonna make it.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 6, 2015, 20:49 Quinn

Aero wrote on Dec 6, 2015, 19:58:
Retired wrote on Dec 6, 2015, 16:31:
JC 3 is amazingly fun.

Agreed. I've apparently been lucky enough not to run into any bugs at all. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's going to be a classic, and anybody expecting something revolutionary would be disappointed, but what it definitely is is JC2 cranked up a couple notches, which is exactly what I wanted from it.

Also the gunplay mechanics are much improved, which makes firefights fun, whereas they were kind of a chore in JC2.

I think maybe it would be more appropriate to call it Just Cause 3.0.

It is Just Cause 3.0.

I agree with all you said. Awesome game. Love it! Game runs literally FLAWLESS. Not an fps drop ever. It's like it's running at 144 fps nonstop.

The people whining about performance are trolls who prefer to rate a game to hell instead of facing reality and invest in new hardware.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Batman: A Telltale Games Series Announced
6. Re: Batman: A Telltale Games Series Announced Dec 4, 2015, 11:35 Quinn

FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES!!!!  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Patch Status
18. Re: Just Cause 3 Patch Status Dec 3, 2015, 18:51 Quinn

nin wrote on Dec 3, 2015, 18:31:
HorrorScope wrote on Dec 3, 2015, 18:27:
This game forevermore will have a low "mixed" steam score due to release day.

It's been Arkham'd!

Unlike Arkham, this game runs absolutely flawless. Despite Arkham Knight's definite issues, I still have the opinion that most of the Arkham Whiners are people who prefer to blame performance issues on anything but their 4 year old systems and this is largely backed by the Just Whiners -- appropriately coined.

I wish they'd do a survey and find out how old the rigs are of said whiners. I bet my cock most of them just cannot face the fact they need to upgrade their rig but don't have the money to do so.

I have a 3,5 year old CPU and a GTX980. The game runs like silky butter.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Released; No Multi-GPU Support and Other Issues
38. Re: Just Cause 3 Released; No Multi-GPU Support and Other Issues Dec 3, 2015, 05:21 Quinn

Retired wrote on Dec 1, 2015, 15:59:
InBlack wrote on Dec 1, 2015, 15:21:
Im confused, some people have mentioned a 30FPS hardlock, others 60FPS, which is it?

Locked 30 for me.

In my 20 minutes of gameplay I didn't notice an fps lock. 2 possibilities: 1. It was very late, which could be the reason my eyes somehow didn't notice it was locked at 60fps. 2. It simply wasn't locked.

In my memory's eye, the game ran a solid 100fps...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Released; No Multi-GPU Support and Other Issues
3. Re: Just Cause 3 Released; No Multi-GPU Support and Other Issues Dec 1, 2015, 10:38 Quinn

Played the game last night for 20 minutes before going to bed. Nothing wrong with the performance. I did run into an issue that I had to fix before I was able to play: The game crashed on me every time I tried to adjust the resolution. I think it's an issue with my Windows 10 -- some games get installed with files or folders set to "read only", so when a game tries to adjust a file because I adjust settings, the game just completely flips out.

After I fixed that issue by doing inexplicable shit in the security tab of some of the game's folders and files, the game ran smooth as butter. GTX980 here.

It's always better to invest in a strong, single GPU. I don't understand why people fuck around with multiple GPU setups. I read about issues with it since the time it was introduced!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised?
66. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 29, 2015, 11:54 Quinn

Dacron wrote on Nov 28, 2015, 06:28:
Quinn wrote on Nov 28, 2015, 04:41:
Nobody has to reply to this, but I'm not gonna let it go before posting this comment

Topic "On Fallout 4's Graphics"

In that topic, people were giving me all kinds of shit with their stalwart bravado. Putting all their motherfucking energy in finding ways to disagree with me, of course with that typical belittling and insulting manner we find here on Bluesnews all the time; all stuck in their delusion of superiority -- prolly because they fuck up so hard in real life, and the internet is so lovely anonymous?

Where are you guys now? I stated the obvious, but you chose to give me shit. Blues states the obvious, and you all just agree with it like meek little sheep. I dislike this community a lot, and I've no idea why I keep coming here.

Don't get me wrong, of course you should agree that this marketing trick sucks hard -- that was my whole point earlier! What I mean is that a certain amount of members were pretty fucking vocal in disagreeing with me earlier, on the same point of this here topic.

I could have just let it slide, and let those delusional children believe they were actually the victor in that earlier discussion, but I obviously didn't. People should be called on their bullshit; on their motherfucking demeanor.

I had actually addressed your "points" but deleted it since the "points" you raised sounded like a drunken child thought them up so I deleted the post (I edited out my reply earlier) as I am usually an argumentative shit and wanted to avoid it. But if you want to revive it, sure, look like an idiot saying GMG raises its prices to make coupons look better (again.. Do you have ANY evidence of this other than your unsupported opinion?)

You're going to again claim games DON'T cost $60 and that GMG raises prices to look better? Even after nins post showing a common thread of $60 MSRP for AAA games??

You're going to equate a few INDIE releases on Steam raising prices to GMG raising prices -ACROSS THE BOARD- to make their coupons look netter without ANY supporting evidence? (since GMG doesn't raise its prices like indie developers on steam.)

If you want to cry about how new AAA games DON'T cost $60 go for it. I'll debate it until you hang your head and shame and leave. Games MSRP are $60, GMG DOES NOT raise prices to make sale prices look better (especially as it is a coupon and not a sale.). You are MORE than welcome to post an article supporting that fact - like this article does for STEAM.

Please, reintroduce your argument so we can show you are uneducated about the cost of games on a fucking game site. To claim they are raised to $60 specifically for a sale (technically a coupon.) is HILARIOUS. YOU wanted to out yourself again, lets have at it, show how GMG raises game prices to entice buyers to coupons. You did not before, you should try now. You want to act smug and insulting because YOU don't understand the economics? Cute.

(I'd reference THIS comment where I state I am an argumentative shit. I can let shit slide... but talking ignorantly than claiming we're all being mislead for your ignorance on pricing? Lets have at it. I'm game. Go ahead and post some proof game prices are raised to $60 to make prices look better as you claim they do ,,, you claimed prices are raised for sale/AAA/pc/whatever... your claim they are raised for sales. Which is false.)

My point is that the coupons aren't that special; that a "20% off coupon" may look interesting unless you've done enough research and know that tons of other websites are simply selling the games in question for simply 20% off that ridiculous $60,- price tag. In other words, you don't need a coupon on many other sites to just buy the games for 20% off.

GMG is constant in this -- you're a dumb moron if you ever buy a GMG game without using a coupon. Consistency or not, it's a marketing trick. Within the law or not, it's a marketing trick. It happens all the time. Everywhere. It's nothing new. So when people come on here and post shit like "Wow I bought this game on GMG with this awesome coupon: IFUC-KWIT-HYOU-RMIND" then I'm rolling my eyes.

When I read this news bulletin and people consider this actual news instead of the fucking obvious, I'm rolling my eyes.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

52. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 28, 2015, 04:41 Quinn

Nobody has to reply to this, but I'm not gonna let it go before posting this comment.

Topic "On Fallout 4's Graphics"

In that topic, people were giving me all kinds of shit with their stalwart bravado. Putting all their motherfucking energy in finding ways to disagree with me, of course with that typical belittling and insulting manner we find here on Bluesnews all the time; all stuck in their delusion of superiority -- prolly because they fuck up so hard in real life, and the internet is so lovely anonymous?

Where are you guys now? I stated the obvious, but you chose to give me shit. Blues states the obvious, and you all just agree with it like meek little sheep. I dislike this community a lot, and I've no idea why I keep coming here.

Don't get me wrong, of course you should agree that this marketing trick sucks hard -- that was my whole point earlier! What I mean is that a certain amount of members were pretty fucking vocal in disagreeing with me earlier, on the same point of this here topic.

I could have just let it slide, and let those delusional children believe they were actually the victor in that earlier discussion, but I obviously didn't. People should be called on their bullshit; on their motherfucking demeanor.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

16. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 27, 2015, 18:08 Quinn

What else is new? This was my point in the earlier GMG topic, with its coupons, when many of you gave me shit just for the sake of argument. They had nooooo idea what I was talking about xD

Stores pull this shit all the time. I complained about it earlier and many would have none of it. Now it's actual news. The joke is on those asshats who were giving me shit. I toast on this! What a victory.

This comment was edited on Nov 27, 2015, 18:28.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Specs
7. Re: Just Cause 3 Specs Nov 24, 2015, 11:42 Quinn

Hump wrote on Nov 24, 2015, 11:16:
Video specs seem a bit steep.....

Really? If you choose to be a PC gamer, it's about time you get yourself a PC with specs equal or better than these recommended specs.

Not trying to sound like an asshole. Just stating what seems to be the obvious to me.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Specs
3. Re: Just Cause 3 Specs Nov 24, 2015, 11:00 Quinn

jomisab wrote on Nov 24, 2015, 10:24:
Hmmm...no mention of Windows 10.

Hehe wtf?

Windows 10 here. Looking forward to this indulger of vandalism. Looks fucking neat!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

31. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 23, 2015, 18:29 Quinn

Retired wrote on Nov 23, 2015, 16:59:
Verno wrote on Nov 23, 2015, 09:11:
The dialog mod is essential, its such a small change but makes a huge difference.

Link?

/Having a blast with the game just exploring still, trying to hold off on doing Diamond City - probably going to be OP when I get there, but I am doing so much stuff that I don't have a direct need to do MORE stuff.

Taking my time.

My big advice before you've picked the Commonwealth clean: Go to Diamond City, follow that main quest until something in the sky will definitely catch your eye. After that, go about your business again freely.

Seriously, take the advice. I would've wanted someone to give it to me. And, indeed, otherwise you will be OP.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Released
72. Re: Old Jedi games... Nov 22, 2015, 22:25 Quinn

Ant wrote on Nov 22, 2015, 17:30:
siapnar wrote on Nov 17, 2015, 15:57:
edaciousx wrote on Nov 17, 2015, 13:40:
clearly you never played jedi knight online.
Jedi Knight Academy?

Yeah you're probably right. I heard it was fantastic. I played Outcast only, for some reason
Yes, outdated but fun. I still have this game installed even though I haven't touched it for years!

Jedi Outcast wss epic. Those FFA online sessions. There was an unwritten rule that if your saber was off, you were left alone. Sometimes someone didn't follow those rules, and then that someone was hunted down by everyone.
There were also the kicking duels. Those were great too.
God, those were good times.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Fallout 4 Patch Plans
63. Re: Fallout 4 Patch Plans Nov 22, 2015, 14:03 Quinn

Great White Shark wrote on Nov 22, 2015, 06:51:
You're not even trying if you only found 3 suits. The game gives you 2 in the first 10 hours, one literally and the other is sitting right near the starting area.

What am I not even trying? Finding suits? If that's what you mean, then you're correct -- if I run into them, I bring them back to Sanctuary. I'm not actively trying to find them, indeed.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > No Arkham Knight Multi-GPU Support
36. Re: No Arkham Knight Multi-GPU Support Nov 22, 2015, 05:19 Quinn

HoSpanky wrote on Nov 20, 2015, 17:00:
WorthABuy is absurd. That moron plays on the easiest difficulty levels then complains that the game isn't very challenging. That's also COMPLETELY IGNORING that easy combat isn't the problem they yanked the game for. In fact, this exact argument exacerbates what I'm saying on here: this game can't win with you guys, ever. Oh, they pretty much sorted out the performance issues? I'm gonna post a video where a guy cries about the easy combat in Easy mode!

It wouldn't matter if they got SLI support, you'd bitch that they didn't put in VR support or something even more obscure. It's not JUST Batman, although it's getting the lion's share of vitriol. Read almost any post on Blue's lately and it's not clever, or funny, it's just angry angry people. When did you all stop liking games?

The absolute worst thing of his reviews which is seen in the Arkham Knight review as well, is that he complaints about shit that's obviously his lack of skill. Perfect example is the part where he has to jump his batmobile across a gap. He fucked up in all ways. He didn't realize he could use the remote batmobile skill, for one, and also did he fuck up horribly with that mechanism thing.

I loved WaB once. I fucking hate the dumb arse now.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

60. Re: Fallout 4 Patch Plans Nov 22, 2015, 04:31 Quinn

Retired wrote on Nov 21, 2015, 20:10:
Kind of a spoiler map, but shows where to get all power ups, including armours. There are I guess 50? Power Armours. So I am excited to make a monument to power armour in Sanctuary.

I'm like 50 hours in and only found 3 suits! Apart from the performance issue one other tiny gripe I have is that it looks like it's balanced for consoles or something. I slice through this game like a warm knife through butter, even after cranking it up to Very Hard.

The Luck trait is crazy good. Crazy good!

This comment was edited on Nov 22, 2015, 04:37.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

57. Re: Fallout 4 Patch Plans Nov 21, 2015, 19:25 Quinn

Great White Shark wrote on Nov 21, 2015, 13:10:
Quinn wrote on Nov 21, 2015, 08:31:
So, yeah.. as you so charmingly express: GTFO with that shit. "I have no issues, ergo everything is great and the problem is you" is one of the biggest fallacies people trap themselves in.

You experiencing a problem doesn't mean its everyones responsibility to fix or listen to your whining, especially when you're a rude little monkey about it. Go fix your own shit, you consciously decided to override the defaults knowing the consequences and you get to deal with it by waiting for a patch or changing it back.

You frustrate me horribly. You are not listening. I decided to override because if I didn't, the issues I'd encounter would be even worse.

I'm done with you, tbh. I'm talking to a wall. An angry, annoying wall.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

50. Re: Fallout 4 Patch Plans Nov 21, 2015, 08:31 Quinn

Great White Shark wrote on Nov 21, 2015, 08:21:
Zip your trap junior unless you wanna us to get real. Some of us defended your poorly written shit heap of a post because we believe in the platform but that doesn't give you license to mouth off everyone else. You spent 50 posts the other day arguing about a price that you knew was wrong because you failed to read before posting so you can GTFO with that shit.

Wow, wow there, boy. Easy now! That whole example you mention was another classic case of people reading like an ass-hat and completely missing my point and/or turning the point into something else entirely with cheap debate tricks I have already mentioned. Don't put words in my mouth. Don't talk shit. Read. Think. Respond.

"Fallout 4 is not a bad port" is a subjective statement that sounds like utter fucking bullshit for the people who are actually experiencing issues that, to some, can be considered game-breaking. We're talking about issues where people with lower end PCs have better performance than people who invest 1,5k into their system every 3 years. So, yeah.. as you so charmingly express: GTFO with that shit. "I have no issues, ergo everything is great and the problem is you" is one of the biggest fallacies people trap themselves in.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One
141. Re: Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One Nov 21, 2015, 04:53 Quinn

You can obviously insult Krovven by saying he's a wart. Where is the line drawn, Blue? A... fucking.. ward? Maybe? An idiot wart? A fucking idiot wart? A fucking idiot?

You know what my theory is? And I could be wrong, of course. But I think some pussies here report to you when they're being confronted for being assholes. You don't wanna ignore the reports, so you remove the comment they report.

This or that, Verno just insulted Krovven. Act on it? =)

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

48. Re: Fallout 4 Patch Plans Nov 21, 2015, 03:54 Quinn

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Nov 21, 2015, 01:05:
Regardless of any of that, there's still no reason anyone needs to run the game at 90+ fps, and there was no reason for them to spend time making that possible when there were a million other more important things to use that time for.

Game has been running great for me. I have a mid-tier gaming machine (couple year old i7, R9 390, 8GB RAM), and I haven't had any problems with stuttering in or out of the city. Just the weird weapon switch thing, and some strange pipboy graphics glitches when in sneak mode with chameleon armor active

Hopefully the patch fixes things and doesn't create any new issues. I'll probably just let it autoupdate and see how it goes.

The problem with many of you is actually reading, and then thinking, before responding. I make those same mistakes sometimes because I feel too strongly.

Listen carefully. The reason I capped my game to 90fps is because it went fucking nuts if it unintentionally went beyond that. If I used the original fps cap, the input lag would somehow make it look like the game ran at 40fps instead of 72 (which is the actual cap. Not 60.). I did some RESEARCH on the internet, and some geniuses did some tests with shooting assault rifles in the game and realized thst 90fps was the goldilock cap for this game. THAT'S why I capped it at 90fps.

But, you know what fucking sickens me most about some of you? Like.. really makes me wanna throw up in my mouth? The fact that you take the side of a lazy ass dev in the case where the game runs like shit for a PC gamer that invests hard-earned cash in almost the best hardware available.

Just fucking read. Then think. Then respond.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

1993 Comments. 100 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo