Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 1779 (Pro)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Performance Update
9. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Performance Update Jun 24, 2015, 09:56 Quinn

What an insult of a resonse. I don't really have time today, but I will start it up just to see how it performs.  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > It Came from E3 2015, Part One
11. Re: It Came from E3 2015, Part One Jun 24, 2015, 01:26 Quinn

I actually agree with Scratz, Blue. Is this because you announced E3 news differently this year somehow? It may just as well be me, since I care a whole lot less about E3 than before, what with all the false advertisement going around on that show since the last few years...  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Batman Arkham Knight Launch Trailer
23. Re: Batman Arkham Knight Launch Trailer Jun 24, 2015, 00:30 Quinn

Jivaro wrote on Jun 23, 2015, 16:56:
Grand kids are here....so the one time I get a game ahead of release I won't be able to play it until almost a week later. Figures.

Haha, grumpy grandpa. Classic!

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Batman Arkham Knight Launch Trailer
19. Re: Batman Arkham Knight Launch Trailer Jun 23, 2015, 00:16 Quinn

I don't like the tanks nor the color palette. The entire trailer looks like a fucking disco! Instead of Muse they should've used George's "wake me up before you go go".  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Specs Updated; AMD Issues Noted
13. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Specs Updated; AMD Issues Noted Jun 22, 2015, 17:32 Quinn

Kinda weird they acknowledge AMD issues with a game no user has touched yet?  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > On Sale
6. Re: On Sale Jun 22, 2015, 10:50 Quinn

I just got the key  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Jun 21, 2015, 18:03 Quinn

I bought Last Light Redux and... That FPS where you are a kick-ass mage. Arch-mage? Demi-god? Whatever.

Oh, and I pirated Hatred. If it's solid and as shallow and dumb as I expect it to br, I'll buy it.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Jun 20, 2015, 20:22 Quinn

Krovven wrote on Jun 20, 2015, 16:50:
Quinn wrote on Jun 19, 2015, 20:04:
Pre-ordered Arkham Tanks for 21 dollars at g2a.com. Anticipated title even with the vehicle crap.

I did too...when do we get the key? No mention of it anywhere that I can find.

I expect on the day of release. As far as I know they always send out the keys spot on!

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Gameplay Video
5. Re: Just Cause 3 Gameplay Video Jun 20, 2015, 14:39 Quinn

Wildone wrote on Jun 20, 2015, 11:04:
This must be the version before they nerf it for the PC

They nerf it for consoles.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Jun 19, 2015, 20:04 Quinn

Pre-ordered Arkham Tanks for 21 dollars at g2a.com. Anticipated title even with the vehicle crap.  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Dirty Bomb Trailer
5. Re: Dirty Bomb Trailer Jun 19, 2015, 00:29 Quinn

I really like the game. It's basically Enemy Territory in a new coat. Even the voice commands are the same as back then. I still know these commands by heart so I that's awesome!

V21 Medic!
V22 I need ammo!
V31 Follow me!
V43 Thanks!
V44 you're welcome!
V55 Bye!
V57 Whoohoo!

Fuck yeah xD

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Batman Arkham Knight Trailer
6. Re: Batman Arkham Knight Trailer Jun 18, 2015, 07:07 Quinn

Batman: Arkham Tanks

I hope the vehicle shit is somehow fun and somehow something that doesn't feel completely off in an Arkham game. That's where my doubts lie.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Engine Video
3. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Engine Video Jun 17, 2015, 21:13 Quinn

Looking incredible! Consoles will tune all that stuff down though and the PC version will suffer in kind, so no worries here -- the game will run fine on my GTX980.  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > HITMAN Gameplay Trailer
3. Re: HITMAN Gameplay Trailer Jun 17, 2015, 21:08 Quinn

They made this a sandbox game? How will that work and be fun? 47 is a loner and keeps to himself. He won't go out on dates or go play dart or run around killing everybody in a total rampage GTA style. Will there be cars in the game to drive? Will every target go about his business through the entire city and can you pick your targets off when you see fit? Allot of questions. I can't see this work. I'm afraid it'll try to be too much; too ambitious, and will fail.

Guess we'll see.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Fallout 4 in November
91. Re: Fallout 4 in November Jun 16, 2015, 12:46 Quinn

That E3 video of Fallout 4. Those people cheering at the most dumb and unimpressive stuff we've already seen done 7 years ago... it's /facepalm all the way.

Don't get me wrong: I want this game. I loved Fallout 3 and I see they're not trying to reinvent the wheel so yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll like this game too. Will it impress me like Fallout 3 did? Certainly not, I can safely presume. What's my problem then? Isn't it obvious? It's a glorified EXPANSION PACK! "How can you tell?" You ask? Well, we watched the same video, haven't we?

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trailers
2. Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trailers Jun 16, 2015, 11:16 Quinn

An elegant cane sword OMG SO AWESOME CANNOT WAIT TO PLAY AS A WOMANZ WITH CANE SWORD LALZZZ wut?  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > HITMAN Announced
2. Re: HITMAN Announced Jun 16, 2015, 10:07 Quinn

In Absolution you were punished by putting on disguises. It was also just dumb that people with your type of disguise on made you quicker -- maybe more realistic but it fucking defeated the purpose of the disguise. And those achievements! My god! They were implemented into the core of the game, spoiling your options.

I hope the game will be more like Blood Moneym

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Announced
25. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Announced Jun 15, 2015, 18:13 Quinn

Here's my take on the trailer:

That guy in the trailer, that's Shepard. Somehow, that's Shepard. I'm certain it's fucking Shepard. Mark my words. "fuck me, Quinn was right."

I'm fucking excited. If that's somehow Shepard and they made it even a bit so that it makes a pinch of sense, I'm so fucking excited. Hell, I'd play the trilogy again if this is the case! I guess I'm all for soft sci-fi. Shepard!

Edit: Yup, must be Shepard. Face is hidden. N7 logo. And a "more on that person in the trailer you're not playing!" Trust me, they won' t reveal that that person is Bob who still owes 5 dollars to the local tavern.

This comment was edited on Jun 15, 2015, 18:20.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
18. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 14, 2015, 17:45 Quinn

Krovven wrote on Jun 14, 2015, 16:50:
I picked up Metro Redux Bundle and happy I did. I never did finish Metro 2033 because of several factors, ran like crap and was jittery, lighting was horrible and made it hard to see anything, animations were often jarring, etc.

I played through almost half of 2033 just last night and I didn't want to stop. Sun had already been up an hour when I forced myself to turn it off and goto bed.

Find a comparison video to see the differences.

Ah, those are the best nights -- where hours go by like minutes and you just cannot stop and it's the awkward realization that the thing pulling you out of your gaming experience is the song of birds in the morning. You then quietly crawl into bed, hoping your wife doesn't wake up, look at the clock and go "wtf?" xD

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Batmobile Trailer
10. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Batmobile Trailer Jun 13, 2015, 19:21 Quinn

Seriously... Fuck that tank shite. I'm so sick and tired of games basing their entire story and gameplay around one new dumb gadget of the protagonist. Imagine CDP showing off the crossbow in every fucking trailer like it's THE new addition everyone was waiting for -- tbh, that's exactly how pathetic and simple the AC fanbase is.

Fuck this tank shite. Sure, you'll need it to blast through main-quest walls. Sure, you'll need it to clear misc-quest areas occupied by a legion of Knight Tanks for bonus XP. Sure, the tank will have some cool entrees during cutscenes, saving your arse during impossible odds.... But fuck off using that shite as THE UNIQUE SELLING POINT of the new game. It's not. And if it is... I am disappointed. Allot.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

1779 Comments. 89 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo