Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 1844 (Pro)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 Clue?
15. Re: Watch Dogs 2 Clue? Apr 30, 2015, 12:30 Quinn

The city in WD wasn't alive enough. Apart from the quests and few dumb minigames.. the city itself was but a dead shell. The city did look good and interesting, though. Somehow I think the city looked better than GTAV's, which has a city that actually really disappoints me although there is allot of cool shit to do and see.  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Hatred in June
47. Re: Hatred in June Apr 30, 2015, 11:47 Quinn

It's just a remake of the original Postal. Just way better graphics and all. Nobody gave a shit about Postal regarding lobbing molotov cocktails into crowds so why give a shit now? The whole conversation has become so. fucking. boring.

There's really just 2 types of people here.

The first: "Artificial life matters! Stop killing NPCs!"
The second: "Artificial life doesn't matter. Kill them all!"

The first should put their energy in criticizing things that hurt real people, like religion.
The second are rational, and I want to drink a beer with them.

This game looks good and fun. I hope I can herd people into a garage, lob a molotov in there and barricade it. <3

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Announced
17. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Announced Apr 30, 2015, 08:26 Quinn

Redmask wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 07:31:

It has nothing to do with skill, ...

If there's one game where this just isn't true, it's absolutely this one. That's because of the NEMESIS system, which is clearly the USP of this game. The Nemesis system only really flourishes if you, the player, dies. You get killed by an orc, that orc "levels up" and becomes your "nemesis". If the player does NOT die, there's no nemesis for him running around to hunt and mindfuck into your little puppet.

"It has nothing to do with skill" applies to every game out there, just not to this one.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Announced
13. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Announced Apr 30, 2015, 04:12 Quinn

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 03:13:
saluk wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 01:31:
Most overhyped game of 2014 for me. Felt totally flat and repetitive. Thought I would be getting the best of batman mixed with the best of assassin's creed in a world I like. But I just found it really boring with no motivation to keep playing.

The main quest is actually pretty good, and the competition system between leaders is neat. But I agree with the rest of your comment, it was a meh game...kinda wish I'd picked it up on sale instead of a few weeks after release.

I agree with both of you entirely. The Nemesis system failed horribly for me because I NEVER FUCKING DIED! This was one game you actually can be "too good" at.

Oh, and the open world was a joke.. Filled with groups of orcs that spawned as soon as you turned your camera away and a few collectibles and no visual context other than empty ruins.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans
35. Re: Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans Apr 29, 2015, 11:42 Quinn

CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 29, 2015, 11:34:
HAHAHA serves everyone right for falling for Rockstar's infinitely delayed scam game.

You, boy, are a pathetic being. An absolutely pathetic being. I feel sorry for you, so very stuck on a feeling you cannot escape. I really hope you see reason one day.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

22. Re: Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans Apr 29, 2015, 10:20 Quinn

HorrorScope wrote on Apr 29, 2015, 09:58:
Assume their system just notices modified files and raises a flag. A FoV tweak on a game with a 3rd person view seems a bit funny. 3rd person will always see more than a modified FoV in first.

The game has a useless 1st person mode which is made useful and fun with a FOV mod. It's not cheating. It's fixing something that's broken.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

10. Re: Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans Apr 29, 2015, 09:35 Quinn

Goodness! I did the FOV tweak! Fuck me no WAY!  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition Details
8. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition Details Apr 29, 2015, 05:11 Quinn

ViRGE wrote on Apr 29, 2015, 01:36:
Wait, race tracks?

THIS!

Race tracks!? What. The. Fuck?! Who -- SOMEONE TELL ME OR PUPPIES WILL SUFFER GREATLY! -- who asked for RACE TRACKS LET ALONE A FUCKING TANK?!

*seethes*

I'm sorry. While some of you were somehow excited with the last trailer... All I saw were tanks. 40+ tanks. Tanks, tanks, tanks. An army... of tanks. In an Arkham game. And now: race tracks. They have lost their motherfucking minds.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Verdun
7. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Verdun Apr 28, 2015, 16:46 Quinn

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Apr 28, 2015, 15:27:
What are you supposed to do if you are the guy with the binoculars? I always end up being that guy and I hate it.

I haven't even played it or heard of the game before just now, but I'm guessing it's your job to call in airstrikes and fire for effect?

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Patched
40. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Patched Apr 28, 2015, 14:21 Quinn

I think SHIFT was swimming. W and S was swimming down and up!  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Gameplay Trailer
14. Re: Just Cause 3 Gameplay Trailer Apr 28, 2015, 12:34 Quinn

ItBurn wrote on Apr 28, 2015, 10:03:
Couldn't get into the second game because of the 3rd person and the overly complicated controls.

What?

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Bethesda on Paid Skyrim Mods
28. Re: Bethesda on Paid Skyrim Mods Apr 27, 2015, 20:22 Quinn

Whatever the fuck they are saying, being so goddamn apologetic, all I am reading is "profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit profit" -- and that's not because I'm tired and drunk as hell right now!

Fuck the excuses. Fuck their lies of good intentions. Lies, lies, lies. It's all just profit, profit, profit. The mod community works fine as it is -- people make good mods in their free time and love doing it, and if a mod is succesful they can add it to their resume. No complaints there. Never were. Now go fuck yourself and thrust the lie up your own ass saying you did it to support the modders, Bethesda. Fuck off.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer
8. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Apr 27, 2015, 16:41 Quinn

nin wrote on Apr 27, 2015, 14:18:
siapnar wrote on Apr 27, 2015, 13:43:
Still not huge on tanks in a Batman game, though :p

Yeah, I'm not wild about that, either. Hopefully it's a smaller part.

There are about 40 tanks to be counted in this trailer. Take that hope and wipe your arse with it. Toilet paper is relatively expensive anyway so it's a win-win -- false hope hurts.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer
5. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Apr 27, 2015, 14:24 Quinn

My goodness, that sucked. They are obviously focusing on those goddamn tanks, while I was hoping ever so deeply that the bat-tank was nothing more than a little extra.
That hope flew with this trailer, kanker zooi..

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Telltale Marvel Game Plans
9. Re: Telltale Marvel Game Plans Apr 25, 2015, 05:08 Quinn

DC! I want a Batman Telltale game *sob*  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Overlord: Fellowship of Evil Announced
16. Re: Overlord: Fellowship of Evil Announced Apr 24, 2015, 18:16 Quinn

Frags4Fun wrote on Apr 23, 2015, 13:32:
I would rather have Blade of Darkness. The lighting in that game was amazing at the time. Best in any game when it was released. Plus, it was an awesome game.

Couldn't agree more! If you want a spiritual sequal to Blade of Darkness, get Lords of the Fallen!

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Might & Magic Heroes VII Preorders
9. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VII Preorders Apr 24, 2015, 08:06 Quinn

Heroes of Might & Magic VII! FUCK YES! Looking forward to this laid back awesomeness!

As for that beta... Yeah, no. I'll be busy enjoying the hunt out of The Witcher 3!

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Overlord: Fellowship of Evil Announced
2. Re: Overlord: Fellowship of Evil Announced Apr 23, 2015, 11:45 Quinn

Dat gameplay! Not one Overlord fan wants this, I can safely assume?  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Lost GTA5 Accounts Restoration Within 24 Hours
10. Re: Lost GTA5 Accounts Restoration Within 24 Hours Apr 23, 2015, 11:39 Quinn

Krovven wrote on Apr 23, 2015, 11:26:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 23, 2015, 10:10:
Well Rockstar sent out a email a month or so ago saying that accounts may have been compromised and to change your password.

Can you copy and paste the email? I just searched and I have no such email. I've also tried searching for info on this and only found 1 link to a site I've never heard of before, who cited no sources on their story.

If this did occur you'd think that the flood of recent "me too" articles on this topic, at least one of the stories would reference this from a few weeks ago.

Phishing mail, The Half Elf? Perhaps you just unraveled the cause of the thefts? I didn't get said mail either!

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
41. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 23, 2015, 11:05 Quinn

You really should've listened to my last sentence, man. Fuck me...  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

1844 Comments. 93 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo